His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked her foot and leg. "I wouldn't mind that at all."

Krystal got up and cuddled next to him. She was wearing, of all things, a flannel nightgown. But underneath it, she was wearing nothing. He leaned down and kissed her, and trembling, she clung to him. "Oh Paul, I'm so afraid. If we screw this up, it could ruin us," she whispered.

"It will be all right," he said. "We'll just follow the plan. We also have to let Gypsy do her part. I understand she's very good. She won't have any trouble with him."

He unbuttoned the front of the nightgown and reached inside. She was warm and firm and springy to his touch. They kissed again, and Paul started to get an erection. He grabbed the remote, turned off the TV, and he and Krystal made out like that for a half-hour. Eventually, she got up, the nightgown nearly falling off her, grabbed Paul's hand, and led him to the bedroom.

They undressed and got between the sheets, nude. Krystal was tremebling and eager, and he suddenly felt her smooth hard body against his. She rubbed her tits against him and ground her pussy into his leg. "Make love to me, Paul, hard and fast!" she urged.

Paul touched her pussy, briefly, it was hot and wet. She bucked against his hand, moaning. "I want you to fuck me, Paul, and make me forget, at least for tonight." He covered her mouth with his; she sucked his tongue like a cock. His dick was hard and ready. He pushed her down on the bed and climbed between her legs.

Krystal looked up at him, her lips parted, her eyes only half-open. She was caught up in the moment, and thinking only of his cock. She spread her legs wide and guided him in. He sank into her quickly and hotly, and he immediately began thrusting. "That's right, baby, fuck me good," she gasped.

A wild exultation filled Paul. Krystal was completely his in a way she had not been in a long time. He plunged into her over and over again, grinding against her clit on the in-stroke, then pulling almost all the way out. She grabbed him by the hips and pulled him against her. He withdrew from her, making her cry out in disappointment, put her on her hands and knees, and got behind her.

Her pussy and ass were magnificent! Her asshole was a light brown, small and tight. He wondered briefly whether he would ever be able to fuck her there. Her pussy lips glistened with dewy cunt juice, and were splayed apart invitingly. She arched her back thrusting her cunt out at him, and said, "Come on, Paul, get that big dick of yours back in me!"

Paul placed the engorged head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in. He entered her easily, and began thrusting again. Krystal reached up and began fingering her own pussy, and caressing his cock at the same time. When Paul looked down, he saw her red-painted fingernails reach up and touch and even encircle his dick. Krystal was crying and moaning, "Oh yes, Paul, fuck me hard baby! I need it tonight!" She gently hefted his testicles.

Paul grabbed her by her hips, and rode her hard. Krystal put her face in the pillow as Paul thrust hard, and deep and fast. Sweat was running down his face, and he could see that Krystal was sweating as well.

It seemed like forever, but soon Krystal began crying, "Oh Paul, that's it right there. That's it! Ohhhh, oh oh oh. Keep going, darling. I'm going to come soon!"

"I'm gonna come soon, too, darling!" Paul said.

"Yeah? Are you going to give me your hot come?" Krystal said.

"All of it, baby, all of it."

Krystal began crying out, "Don't stop, Paul! I'm coming baby, coming all over your big cock! Ahhh! Ungh! Oh, oh, oh!" She screamed in ecstasy just as Paul's pent-up load of come gushed from his straining dick into her clasping hot-wet-slick cunt. He grunted thrusting jerkily into her, as his seed flooded into her, bathing the inside of her pussy. She continued to move on him, sobbing quietly, milking every drop of semen from him. Finally, Krystal fell forward, curled up into a fetal position, and to Paul's amazement, stuck her thumb into her mouth and promptly fell asleep. He laid down beside her, covered them both with the sheet and blanket, and fell asleep too.

A similar scene played itself out at Stephanie's condo later that night. The two women had just finished making love, and were lying in bed talking. Stephanie turned to Carmen and said, "I need to tell you something."

Carmen could already guess what it was, but she played dumb. "Okay, what?"

"Well, when I went over to see Krystal the other night, we, sort of, ended up in bed together."

Carmen gave a deep sigh, turned to Stephanie and said, "I suppose you're going to tell me that it is over between us now."

"I don't know, Carmen," she said. "I certainly have feelings for you, but I would like something a little more steady. You yourself would not commit to a steady relationship with me. Well, Krystal was there, and ready, and well, it just happened."

"What about Paul. Doesn't he have anything to say about all this. I mean, she is his wife." Carmen was trying to act petulant, but things were really playing the way she wanted them to.

"My understanding of their relationship is that she doesn't really relate to him in bed that well. I don't know, maybe that's not true. But that's what Krystal said."

Carmen turned to the black-haired woman, laid her head on her breast, and threw her leg across her. She looked up into Stephanie's eyes and asked, "So where does that leave us?"

Stephanie looked down into Carmen's beautiful green eyes, framed by all that red hair, and knew that she couldn't completely give this woman up. She honestly did not know where this left them, and said so. "I don't know."

"Well," Carmen said, caressing Stephanie's belly and bush, and nuzzling a sweet nipple, "I suggest we not try to solve the problem right now. It may work itself out. Besides, we're all friends here, and adults. Sometimes it's best not to tinker with things too much."

Stephanie, responding to the red-haired woman's hands and lips, responded, "Yes, whatever you say, Carmen darling." She lifted her lips to be kissed, and Carmen kissed them.

There was no further discussion of the relationship that night.

Chapter 11

On Monday morning, Krystal called the Regency Motel and reserved a room for that night and the next. She needed the extra time for them to get set up for the sting.

Also on Monday afternoon, Stephanie went to see her old boyfriend, Joey Matamoros. Joey was a squat, hulking Cuban with shiny slicked-back hair, massive arms, and hair everywhere. There was black hair on his chest and back, on his belly and a thick jungle of it around his cock. His eyes were dark brown and, at first glance, seemed soft and limpid. But Stephanie knew how they could change when he got angry. She had been on the receiving end of his fists a couple of times, after she had seen his eyes undergo their frightening change.

She had gone to his office, which was in the back of a Cuban bakery in Bradenton. Outside were several of his "assistants", in reality, they were his bodyguards. Also outside his office, at a desk of his own, was a skinny little runt of a man. This was Lenny, Joey's "business manager". Stephanie knew that Lenny was in fact a collector and enforcer. He would know what she was here for.

"Hi Lenny," she said.

Lenny looked up from his newspaper. A cadaverous smile creased his face. "Hi, Stephanie. How goes it? We miss you around here."

"Everything's fine," Stephanie said. "I really love the condo."

"Hey, Joey always takes care of his friends, don't he?"

"Yes, he does," replied Stephanie. "Is he in?"

"Yeah, he's waiting for you. Go on in."

The faces of the bodyguards remained carefully expressionless as Stephanie knocked, and then entered the office.

Joey was sitting behind a large, plain steel desk. He was just as big and just as hairy as ever. He had on beige, polyester knit pants, and an open-necked sport shirt. He did not carry a gun, unlike his guards. "Steph! Come in and sit down! So nice to see you!" He came around the desk, gave her a big hug and a kiss right on the lips. Stephanie was repulsed, but she dare not show it. She was here to get the video camera, suck his cock, and get out.

"Now, what can I do for you?"

"Well," she said nervously, "you know, I told you about the jam my friend is in. What I need is a small camera so that we can tape this bastard taking a payoff and getting service by a prostitute."

Joey leaned forward with his elbows on the desk. "Are you sure you don't need anything else? I mean, if this guy is bothering a friend of yours, I mean, he could be dealt with."

Stephanie forced a smile, and shrugged, "No, we won't need anything more than what we plan to get. I think this guy is a pussy, and will fold as soon as he knows we got the good on him."

"Who's `this guy'?"

"His name is Benjamin Cox. He's a county commissioner.

Joey nodded, "Yeah, I know him. He's about as crooked as they come, but he doesn't have any backing. You're probably right. Once he knows that you've got him, he'll fold. Okay then, what do you need?"

Stephanie relaxed a little. She lit a cigarette and leaned back in the chair. "I need a small video camera, with good resolution, so that I can tape this guy. I don't want any questions about his identity. It's got to be a clear image. I'm also going to need to make a couple of copies of the tape, so that I can send him one, and keep one."

"And one for me," Joey said with a smirk.

Stephanie leaned forward. "What do you need one for, Joey? This guy is our problem."

"Let's just say that I want one for insurance."

Stephanie got up. "No deal," she said. "I like this friend of mine. She is good to me. Why should I give you something you might be able to use against her?"

"Who is this friend of yours, and what does she do?" Joey asked.

"Her name is Krystal Williams. She owns Williams Contracting. They are building some low-cost housing on the edge of town."

"Union job?"

"You know it," she replied tartly. "Krystal plays by the rules. She's strictly on the up and up."

"If that's true, then how did she get mixed up with this Cox guy?"

"She made the mistake, once, of contributing a lot of money to his campaign in exchange for this job. But now he wants more, and any more will ruin her. And then," she added, "all those union workers will be out of a job." Stephanie knew that Joey was mixed up with the local unions. What was good for the unions, was good for his "business".

"Are you sure this broad is okay?" Joey asked.

"She ain't no damned broad, Joey. She's classy, and nice as hell to me. I don't want her hurt, and I don't want any more trouble out of this Cox guy. Now, we make two copies of the tape. One goes to Cox. One goes to Krystal's lawyer, and one she keeps in her safe deposit box. That's all. If you don't like it, you can get your damned blowjob somewhere else."

Stephanie had been standing in front of his desk, her chin thrust out, looking him straight in the eye. Damn, thought Joey, she looked good in those skin-tight blue jeans and ribbed pullover sweater.

Joey put his hands in front of him and said, "Okay, okay! I give up, Steph. Hell, I forgot what a wildcat you are! Okay, two copies only."

"And this meeting remains a secret. I don't want any trouble Joey. We were good together for a long time. I never let you down. I think I deserve this. Krystal is a nice person."

"You sleeping with her, Steph?" asked Joey unexpectedly.

Stephanie blushed furiously. Dammit, she thought. He knows.

"That's none of your business, Joey," she said hotly.

Joey looked down, a small smile on his face. "You're right, none of my business," he mumbled. So you are sleeping with her, he thought. In reality, Joey knew quite well Stephanie's preferences. He didn't mind though. He had gotten what he wanted from her a long time ago. No matter. Water under the bridge. Joey still considered Stephanie a friend, and he had no intention of blowing her scene. There was some honor among criminals, after all.

Joey looked up at Stephanie and said, "Stephanie, I respect your loyalty to your friend and to me. You tell Lenny just what you need, and he'll get it for you and show you how to use it."

Stephanie sat down. "Thanks, Joey," she said, relaxing again. Inside, she was exultant. She had won. She was going to get what she needed, and protect Krystal. She smiled sweetly at him. "Now," she said, getting up and coming around the desk, "how about if I fulfill my part of the bargain?"

"I thought you'd never ask," said Joey, unbuckling his belt.

Stephanie dropped to her knees in front of him.

* * *

On Monday afternoon, Krystal, Paul, Carmen and Stephanie entered the room at the Regency. The Regency wasn't exactly a four-star motel, but it was adequate for their purpose. There was a large bed right in front of a small alcove, which had a luggage rack, hangers for clothing, and a small sink for washing up. One could stand in the alcove and see the entire room.

Stephanie had obtained, from Lenny, a small vanity case, into which fitted a high-resolution video camcorder. The lens was aimed out of a small hole in the side of the case. It was a wide-angle lens, which meant that it could tape the entire room. Paul moved the furniture in the room around, so that the table on which the transfer of money would take place was clearly visible to the camera. In addition, since the vanity case was on the luggage rack about six feet off the floor, the camera could see into anything placed on the table. The camera also had a high-gain microphone, which would pick up anything said in the room.

"Wow," Paul said admiringly, "where did your friends get this stuff?"

"If you have the money, you can pretty much get what you want, I guess," Stephanie said.

Krystal said, "Let's try a trial run."

They turned the camera on with the remote control. they taped themselves from several angles, speaking louldly and softly, then played the tape on the portable VCR they brought with them. It worked fine, and they completed the final touches on the room, just as Carmen and Stephanie had to leave and go to work at Stumpy's.

Krystal went to the room phone, and dialed a number. "Yes," she said into the phone, "this is Ms. Williams, tell her I'm in room 125 at the Regency, around back. I'll be waiting for her."

"I just called for Gypsy," Krystal explained to Paul. "I wanted to talk to her before this thing went down, and pay her part of the money."

"Whatever you say, you're the boss," Paul said.

Krystal turned to him, sat down beside him on the bed. "I want you to know, Paul, that I really appreciate your support. It really means a lot to me."

"Hey, no problem. You are my wife, and I want to help. I know what a lucky man I am," he said.

About 15 minutes later, Gypsy showed up. She was a strikingly beautiful brunette with a perfect body, perfect makeup, perfect hair. Paul was struck. He hadn't realized that prostitutes, even expensive ones, could look like this. Gypsy was wearing an expensive lamb's wool sweater, and perfectly fitted fashion jeans. Her shoes cost at least $100, Paul speculated.

"Hi, I'm Gypsy," she said, warmly. "My friend Lenny said you had some work for me."

"Yes," Krystal said. "I'm not sure if it's exactly your type, but I heard you are the best."

"Well," Gypsy said, "what exactly is it you want me to do?"

Krystal took a deep breath and said, "Okay, here's the situation..."

Fifteen minutes later, when Gypsy had heard the plan, and her part in it, she said, "Believe it or not, I've done this type of thing before, a couple of times. I've even done it on tape. All I've really got to do is what I usually do with a customer, right?"

"Yes, just making sure that he is clearly in the camera's view finder."

"What do I do if he gets rough, or out of control?" Gypsy asked.

Krystal thought a moment, and said, "I don't think he will, but if he does, just rap sharply on the wall three or four times, and Paul will come in and take over."

Gypsy looked at Paul, and smiled a smile that immediately made his cock begin to swell. "So you're going to be my protector?"

Paul looked at Krystal briefly, then nodded, saying, "I'll be right next door, if you need me."

"Okay then," Gypsy said, getting up. "I'll be here tomorrow at about 2:45."

Krystal reached into her purse and brought out an envelope. "Here's half the money--$500. I'll give you the other half after Cox leaves tomorrow afternoon."

"Fair enough," Gypsy said, taking the money and putting it into her purse. She left, and Paul saw her drive away in an expensive Japanese sports car.

"I never thought that prostitutes made very good money, but she had a great car," he said.

"That wasn't the only great thing she had, Paul," Krystal said dryly.

"Well, she certainly was good-looking. It will be hard for Cox, or for that matter any man, to resist her. I'll bet she can really turn it on when she wants to."

"She had you just about ready to jump into bed with her, I noticed."

"Hey," Paul said, "she was good-looking and all, but I have enough to occupy me right now."

Yeah, Krystal thought, between me and Carmen, I suppose you have about as much pussy as you can handle. But then she stopped herself. Hadn't she been to bed with Stephanie? And wasn't she looking forward to the next time she could feel Stephanie's body next to hers?

Paul wasn't doing anything that she wasn't doing. And besides, him fucking Carmen took a little of the pressure off her. In a way, she approved of Paul and Carmen. Though they were having sex, they had both kept faith with her. She decided that she was okay with it.

Krystal stopped by the office on the way out, and reserved the room next door for the next day. At first the desk clerk was reluctant--he had already promised the room to another customer. But when Krystal leaned over the desk and let him get a long whiff of her perfume, and a long look down her ample cleavage, he relented, and gave her the room. She smiled brightly at him and left.

Chapter 12

The next day, due to the careful planning beforehand, and to Cox's greedy, lustful nature, the plan worked perfectly. At three o'clock, Cox showed up at the motel room. Krystal, carefully keeping her back to the camera, handed Cox a bundle of 125 twenty-dollar bills, after starting the camera with the small remote control. She counted them out to him. He obliged very nicely by saying "I'll expect the other 2500 after your next payday."

Krystal replied, "Okay, I should have it then."

"In the meantime, to thank you, I arranged a special treat for you, sir. Wait here."

As she was leaving, Gypsy stepped into the room dressed to kill in a skintight white spandex dress just sheer enough to see her dark brown nipples and her dark triangle of pubic hair. She smiled sweetly at Cox, and shook his hand. Gypsy was wearing white, sheer thigh-high stockings with no garter belt. When she sat down on the bed, Cox could catch just a glimpse of dark pussy hair. Gypsy patted the bed beside her and said, "Please sit beside me, sir. Let's get acquainted."

Cox fell for it hook, line and sinker. Gypsy spent an hour fucking his balls off, and giving the performance of her life. Cox was left dozing in bed. Gypsy kissed him on the cheek, and quietly left the room, taking the vanity case with her. Outside, she went over to Krystal's BMW and got the rest of her money. She shook Krystal's hand, winked at Paul, and drove off. Paul and Krystal went home. Stephanie dropped by later that day, before work, and picked up the tape. She took it to a place Lenny had told her had the needed duplicating equipment, and had two copies made. That night, after she and Carmen got off work, they went to Krystal's house, and reviewed all three tapes. The picture and sound were perfect.