His Treasure

Story Info
Who was the person who helped Ada?
1.3k words
2.65
2.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed his head against the bathroom sink, the crack which sounded throughout the tiny, shitty apartment filled me with joy. I shivered with anticipation. I wanted more, "Hmm, are you now going to tell me where it is?" I questioned softly.

"No answer. Hmm." I sounded walking away to the kitchen to grab a knife. I tossed the knife in hand, loving the light weight fill of it in my hand.

I shivered with pleasure. This will be good I thought to myself, as I casually licked my bottom lip. I slowly walked back to the male tied down on his own bathroom.

I sniggered at the thought but stopped when I caught a gold smoke cast around the entire bathroom. "Fucking reptiles. Tsk" My whole body shaking from anger, I slammed my foot on the man's mouth to stop from calling out.

"Don't you fucking dare" I sneered at him my eyes changing from brown to black. I was angry.

"Mpphfph!" I heard the man muffle from behind my foot, I pushed my foot further into his mouth, making blood flow from his mouth and onto the floor. My eyes sparked in delight.

"Now now, now's not the time to be crying you little shit", I grumbled kicking his side with my other foot. "Mpffph!" I heard the man shriek out in pain, it was like music to my ears. I was overjoyed. I crouched down beside the battered male, whimpering pathetically I tapped his shoulder.

"MPFFPHP" He shrieked trying to wriggle his body away from me, not that he could. I grabbed the rope he was tied in and tugged roughly; he fell back on his head groaning in pain. I shook him angrily. I shouted out in anger, "WHERE IS IT! TELL ME" Shaking him even harder.

He pathetically whimpered out in pain, "AHH." Shaking violently as he did so, Th-he la-a-air of the sna-a-ake-e. kin-ng", He moaned in pain feeling my boot press harder against his skull.

I asked whilst looking at the gleaming knife in my hand, "So, you're essentially telling me that you stole it and put it in your kings lair. Correct?" Shaking it back and forth waiting for an answer.

The weak man shrieked fearing for his life."Mpppfphp!" Tears falling down his pitiful face. "WRONG ASNWER!" I yelled, stabbing him with the knife in his rib. "MFFFPPHFH" he cried out as I dug it deeper and deeper and deeper inside his body. Watching the fountain of blood rush out of his body, filling me with red, hot lust. I bit my lip as the thrill coursed through my body. I was wet.

Gnawing at my bottom lip I threw my head back, grabbing my hair with the other hand. I cried out laughing watching the weak man wriggle around in pain on the cold tiles. "Pathetic." I said boredly before I stabbed the knife deeper inside the male watching as his lifeless body stops moving.

I get up casually, stepping in the blood running through each bathroom floor tile. "Pity. I liked the white look." I shrugged whilst dragging the body of the dead male back into the bedroom. I then dragged him onto the balcony, lifting him onto the railings. "Fucking fat ass!" I mumbled stabbing my knife back into his side creating a slit.

I shoved my hand dead inside his body, rummaging around till I found what I wanted. "Ahhh!" I exclaimed happily, I tightened my grip on the ball, pulling it out of his body gripping it tightly in my hands. I tilted the orb in my hands, looking at hit closely. "That's the one!" I mumbled stuffing it into my jacket, zipping it up then patting it for good measure. I casually threw the male over the railings, slapping my hands together.

Walking away, smiling brightly after I hear the defining crack onto the pavement. "Wonderful!" I exclaimed walking out of the apartment door, leaving it wide open. I sauntered down the lobby towards the elevator.

Not taking much interest in nothing else. That was my downfall, as I didn't realise that the golden mist was following me. I got onto the elevator, picking at my nails boredly. It clicked then stopped. I looked up casually, then I stilled. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I yelled as I picked up the scent of a reptile.

I then saw in the corner of my eye the gold mist which had been inside of the apartment when I had killed that traitorous snake. "Fuck sake. Ada come on!" I cursed myself out sneering at the golden mist which had already stopped moving. Right, Ada you have 10 minutes until that bastard materialises, THINK I cursed myself trying to look for an escape route. BINGO!

The hatch on the top of the elevator, I silently kicked my finger as my hands grab the top of the elevator shaft, I banged it. It opens without any trouble. I smiled brightly to myself in victory. I dragged myself up and out of the elevator.

Feeling the colder breeze around me in the darkness which moves the elevators up and down. I sneered, "Tsk." Staring at the golden mist hovering above me vibrating, "Fucking snakes." I cursed, "Shit, shit shit. I must hurry. FUCK!" Quickly digging into my pocked feeling the familiar feel of one of my grenades.

I fee it in my hand, feeling the fond memories with it. I bring it up to my lips, kissing it for good luck before I tossed it inside. It rolled and dropped next to the golden mist. "HAHA. Bon voyage!" I spoke as I lept gracefully onto a black cord next to the elevator. I started my ascend toward the next elevator floor. I looked under me, seeing the bright lights of the explosion breaking the elevator, burning it into a thousand pieces.

"Marvellous!" I laid there admiring it peacefully, until I see a small golden mist form beneath me. "FUCK" I shouted angrily, climbing quicker up the black cord until I hit the elevator shaft.

I broke the latch, pulling myself inside and quickly shutting the door. I muttered seeing the golden mist stop right outside of the closed hatch, "Fucking snake." I smiled brightly feeling the elevator lift me up.

"Cao!" I waved, laughing manically toward the golden mist, until it suddenly disappeared. I shrugged, not caring as I laid on the floor of the elevator breathing heavily. DING! The elevator sounded as the doors started opening. I walked out to be greeted with the golden mist.

"Tsk!" I calmly said as I stepped out of the way of the golden mist and started to walk down the lobby to reception. The golden mist was still following me. I was getting angrier by the second. I sprinted making my way past reception shooting them with one of my famous smiles.

They started screaming and pointing at me with shaky fingers. "Fucking pathetic" I announced boredly. I jumped feeling the golden mist start to creep up on me. "No you don't, you fucker!" I spoke lifting myself up and out of the window falling at a quick speed.

I bite my lip, feeling myself erupt with laughter as I flew through the sky with ease. I whistled to myself watching people scream and point at me with their shaky fingers. I shrugged swooping down then swooping up, fucking with them. They screamed even louder, running away. I flew straight, whilst examining the orb I killed the snake for.

What is it? I asked myself, watching as it glitters in the sunlight, "WOAH!" I exclaimed as it shone brighter than before. It continued to shine bright, until it began to vibrate and bounce.

"What the fuck. Hey calm the fuck down!" I shouted angrily at the bouncing, vibrating orb. Obviously, it didn't listen, it vibrated more, making my body shake violently.

"That's immense power" I breathed heavily, my body shaking more violently than before. My head felt funny, almost light, too light to be exact. "Wha-a-at the fu-u-uck" I stuttered falling softly in the air, until I felt arms circle round me.

I blacked out.