All Comments on 'His Wife, My Whore Ch. 02'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I dare him to try that. Because what will happen is by the end, he will be begging to call the police to rescue him.

If they don’t come in time, I will be forced to use my Louisville Slugger to rearrange his kneecaps.

I knew my wife was cheating on me, I can’t say I blame her, afterall, she’s a submissive and clearly, not that smart. Cheating discreetly I can accept. Humiliating me is another and while I don’t punish her beyond a divorce, I will take great pleasure in reducing her lover to heroin addicted male prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An act of violence not eroticism. Not a pleasant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written!

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

Oh my! You have veered off on an entirely new tangent. Now you have hit perhaps my last and most powerful button. I love the way this is going and I can't wait to see where you take it. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES