All Comments on 'His Wife, My Whore Ch. 04'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want master to release the recording, so weenie is destroyed and he takes his own life. That will be a nice satisfying ending.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

Personally I like the emphasis to be more on the pleasure of the arrangement. Of course, often times the pleasure is a direct result of the pain and degradation. Whoring her out for financila gain is probably not something I would do unless I couold tell it was something she despreately needed to complete her submission. Having her be entertainment and for free use of others either individually or in groups would be more my style with me watching and enjoying of course. Good job. I am eager to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope to see whore taking to her new role with enthusiasm.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Turn Weenie into a lean and fit cocksucker and ass cum bucket. That would make him a fit partner for the whore when entertaining special clients.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Turn Weenie into a first-class cocksucker, ass cup bucket, and pussy eater, and he would make a great partner for whore when the master pimps her out to clients or shares her with friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES