All Comments on 'Holiday in Utopia'

by davepepperbury

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

1* and removed from favorites.

A suggestion for your future stories, maybe make a note at the beginning that the story is about wife swapping so people who don't want to read that genre can avoid the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Normally I do not read such long stories 7 pages but you hooked me from the start and kept my attention though out the story line.

Thought Wes had plans for Katie and was up to no good. Making her his slave or something.

Ending was great and hope you add on to this story of Marissa pregnant with Steve's baby. Maybe them getting together for a reunion before she has the baby. Katie pregnant as well???!! Thank you for writing this great story. More please.

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

Enjoyable and well told. 5

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

A short where Steve randomly meets Marissa and the baby would be great. I wouldn't even want anything sexual to happen in the story, just a realization from him about what happened and why.

davepepperburydavepepperburyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks lovemesomephilly and others suggesting a follow-up. I don't tend to write sequels, and as you say I'm not sure that it would be the type of story Literotica would host. But never say never :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous