Holiday in Utopia

Story Info
Young lovers get treated to a fantasy holiday by rich couple.
23.5k words
4.61
19.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE - RELAXATION

A curtain of crystal water provided the illusion of privacy for those in the small poolside cavern. Katie swam over to her husband Steve and pulled herself up onto his lap as he sat looking out across the resort's pool.

"Happy anniversary, babe," she said, lifting his chin for a kiss. "Enjoying the view?"

Steve's eyes followed her long strawberry-blonde hair past her sparkling eyes, over her freckled shoulders, to where it floated around her pert breasts in the daring bikini.

"Oh yes, very much." He cupped her arse, practically bare in the skimpy bottoms, and pulled her tight onto his lap so she could feel precisely how much he appreciated the view.

She started to tug at his swim shorts.

"We can't! Someone will see!"

"I don't give a fuck," Katie whispered into his ear, licking at the lobe as she pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and slid herself over her husband's long thick cock, nestling into his lap. She rocked her pelvis, teasingly slowly, while they kissed deeply, consumed with passion.

"I love you so fucking much," Steve replied, as his wife worked her magic over him.

Through the waterfall, Steve watched the leaves on the palm trees sway gently in the afternoon breeze, saw people swim ignorantly by, as his wife brought him and herself in a wave of mutual pleasure.

///

Childhood sweethearts Katie and Steve had never been apart. They'd grown up together, lived one joint life with each other. When they'd inevitably married, young, some said they'd regret never having experienced relationships with other people. But they didn't need anyone else, and never had. Maybe the odd dalliance with others - they were after all attractive, highly sexed people - but nothing serious, and nothing to damage their strong partnership. They were, and had only ever been, just about each other.

For their honeymoon, the travel rep listened to their holiday wish-list - white sand, palm trees, all-inclusive, waterpark - and recommended the 6-star tropical resort "Utopia", themed around Neptune's kingdom of the sea. Extensive aquaria blended through the public spaces and weaved between pools, waterslides and lazy rivers. It was extortionately expensive for a young newlywed couple, barely twenty years old, but they pushed the boat out for such a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Now, for their tenth wedding anniversary and joint 30th birthday celebrations, they were back; just as much in love as they had ever been, but now more well-off after a decade of rising through their respective careers. Steve led a research science team in a start-up spun out from Cambridge University; Katie was a PR agent and photographer, having stepped behind the lens when an early modelling career started to peter out. She was still stunning to look at, but glamour work was so cruel, so she'd got out before hitting thirty and being pushed aside.

Katie had bubbled with excitement as the sight of Neptune's Crown (the stylised iconic hotel building) came into view while the transfer bus dropped off other guests at their own, less extravagant, hotels. The Crown rose, sparkling like an emerald set in a band of golden sand, over a bay of aquamarine blue waters.

On honeymoon they'd stayed high up in that crown, with a great view over the resort. But for this visit they'd had to be a little more prudent - yes, they were financially comfortable; but since the facilities were the same regardless of where you stayed, they'd agreed to take rooms in The Dunes - the conjoined hotel aimed at families and those looking to enjoy paradise on a slightly more modest budget. They could have stretched to a nicer room but decided to save their money for excursions.

They draped themselves over the sun loungers that were regimented around the sloped entry to the pool, sipping at mango coladas and watching the world go by. The sun beat down onto sweating tanned bodies, more or less covered in Lycra and sarongs.

The rich posh families sat in their private cabanas, shaded on raised platforms behind the rows of beach loungers covered in towels and belongings. Katie wondered what sort of person used those more exclusive areas. There was plenty of space for everyone anyway. But she supposed having waitress staff take your order and bring back your drink would be rather nice.

Steve couldn't help but notice the women. Oh god, the women! All shapes and sizes, colours and ages present, but naturally the eye was drawn to those with a particular shape and who carried themselves with a certain confidence.

Katie caught him staring. She didn't mind - their relationship was secure. The more turned on he got looking at others, the harder he'd fuck her later. And it gave her license to look as well. Plenty of pecs and abs to draw her attention; cute butts in speedos and shorts. And, she admitted to herself, the occasional well-filled bikini.

Katie and Steve were soulmates and couldn't imagine spending their lives with anyone else. But they understood sexual attraction. Lust burns fast and hot, and on occasion needs to be sated. They'd both had their own dalliances, in an open and honest fashion. Occasionally they'd learn something new that they could bring back to each other; more often, after the initial rush of hormones faded, the fire would be out. There would likely be no connection, no lasting relationship. Just a bit of fun to keep things interesting. They'd go back to each other, tell the tale of what happened, making each other all horny as they listened; maybe re-enacting the highlights, but definitely reclaiming the other.

A particularly fine young lady walked past them; how the bra string didn't slice her neck open given the load it was bearing was a mystery. Steve watched her tits bounce past him and smiled as he saw Katie checking out her tight arse in the tie-up thong.

"What?"

"I love you," he said, holding his glass out. Katie smiled, and clinked hers against it.

///

"Oh, fuck yes, harder, harder! Slam it into me!"

Even with the aircon chilling the room, Steve could see the sweat making Katie's skin glow. With his hands on her hips, he thrust fast and deep into her from behind while she clawed at the headboard to anchor herself.

The sun had started to fade at the end of the day; they threw their towels into the collection bin and headed back to their room on the other side of the resort. Katie had her arm round his waist, stroking his side just above his hip in a way that she knew drove him wild. He rested an arm over her shoulders, fingers dangling and stroking just above the swell of her breast. The security guard winked at them as he checked their room keys for access to the lobby - he knew the score.

Back at their little room, Katie had the bikini top off before the door had even closed and was sucking on Steve's tongue as she led him to the bathroom. "I need aftersun," she pleaded. Which was true, but more so was a ploy to get Steve's hands all over her as he worked the lotion across her browning skin, making her slick with the oils. By the time she crawled onto the bed, naked and swollen with desire, he was achingly hard and short of breath.

His eyes ran cross her tight body, from her waist-length blonde hair down her short, curved back to her coccyx tattoo and her pert butt cheeks. A tiny triangle of paler skin pointed down into the crease between her buttocks - the costumes had been getting smaller, but she'd not yet dared wear the G-string to the pool.

Oh, how she drove him wild! He'd been fucking this beautiful woman for over half his life, and he knew he'd never tire of it. The tightness of her pussy matched only by her filthy mouth. And she was such a sweet thing to look at, a butter-wouldn't-melt face. Until you noticed that twinkle in her eye, the mouth curled upward slightly on one side. Then you wondered how deep the perversions might run.

Steve knew precisely how deep; they'd plumbed them together, on occasion with the assistance of a willing third party of either gender. The thought of it drove him harder, deeper and faster into her. "So fucking tight," he moaned.

"Oh god, just like that, don't stop, don't fucking stop!" Katie could feel her orgasm approaching as Steve relentlessly worked his cock inside her. Hands braced on the headboard, she pulled herself forward to slam herself back into his cock, over and over.

Then without warning, there was a crack, and the headboard dropped behind the end of the bed.

"Shit!" Katie screamed as the wood dropped down and she collapsed onto her shoulders. Then she started to laugh, nervously.

Steve kept on ploughing into her tight cunt, relishing the new angle. "Just... Leave it..." he managed; he was getting close. His heavy balls swing with each thrust, now slapping her clit each time he bottomed out in her tight pussy.

Katie couldn't believe they'd been fucking so hard they'd broke the bed! She felt guilty... and proud, and horny. And they'd have to admit it to the hotel staff. Thinking about that - with her husband relentlessly pounding her from behind - tipped her over the edge, and she came, screaming Steve's name. He lived for her pleasure; feeling her convulse around him brought him too.

///

They queued at the front desk, giggling like schoolgirls. When they were called forwards, Katie leant against the counter while Steve snuggled in behind her.

The receptionist looked up at them with big eyes, slightly over-made-up with huge lashes, skin delightfully dark. She couldn't have been more than 8 stone soaking wet; and two of those were on her chest, threatening to burst through the uniform which was not tailored for someone with such a dramatic bust to waist ratio.

"How can I be of assistance?" she asked. Katie could practically feel Steve's eyebrow raising behind her head, and pre-emptively slapped his thigh in mock warning.

"We'd like to use the waterpark tomorrow," Katie said. "Is there anywhere we can safely leave our things?"

"Of course. There are lockers available for hire. You can charge that back to your room; it's eligible against the free resort credit allowance."

"Oh, that's great. Thanks!"

Katie could feel Steve pressing himself against her arse, his hand rising unseen behind the desk to stroke her thigh. Two can play that game sunshine, and I'm not the one who's boner will be tenting my shorts as we leave. She started to rock her pelvis as she stood talking to the receptionist, her cheeks gently stroking Steve's hardening cock.

"Was there anything else?"

"Er, yes..." Steve's hand tucked under the hem of Katie's short summer dress and started stroking between her legs. She gasped, tried to cover it as a sigh of frustration. "We, um, had an accident in our room..." She could feel her cheeks flushing.

"I'm sorry to hear that, madam." The receptionist saw Katie's expression, and smiled a knowing smile. "The headboard?"

Steve's fingers slid into her slick pussy. She daren't speak, and simply nodded.

"Not to worry. It happens all the time. We'll get someone over to fix that for you."

"Thanks," Steve said, kissing Katie on the neck. "We thought it was attached to the bed, we were trying to pull it back to look for power sockets."

"Of course, sir. No need to explain, don't worry about it." The receptionist had to look away; Katie was sure she saw her smirk.

"Can I do anything else for you today?"

"No, I think that's everything," Steve said, sliding his hand back out of Katie's underwear as he went to leave.

"Okay. Here's a map of the waterpark, and I've circled where the lockers can be found." She pushed the slip of paper over the desk and looked Katie straight in the eye. "If there's anything I can do to make your stay at The Dunes more pleasurable, please let me know!"

As they walked away, Katie checked that Steve was indeed sporting an impressive hard-on. "You're incorrigible, you know that?"

"Yup!" He laughed, making a show of licking his fingers.

"Take me to dinner, pervert, then we'll see if you can make good on your promises."

She folded the map and went to slip it into her handbag. She noticed the receptionist had written on the back - Enjoy your stay, Brittany xxx - followed by a phone number, which was not the resort contact number. How interesting.

///

Dinner was in The Marketplace, a buffet-style hall with foods from all over the world, albeit with an American spin - most of the people staying at Utopia were from the USA, and had certain expectations which the resort would have been mad not to have met.

Katie and Steve could have chosen to eat at any of the world-class restaurants in the resort, but that would have been at their own expense rather than forming part of their dining plan. Neither of them were 'foodies' - a meal was just fuel for their actual passions - so they'd agreed to save their money for other activities.

Besides, the buffet food was of superb quality; and if you liked your curry on noodles with a side of ribs, knock yourself out.

It amused Steve to attempt to guess the nationality of the guest from the way they ate. Fellow Brits were easy to identify - ordering black tea with milk at breakfast to go alongside a makeshift Full English assembled from whatever sources of bacon, eggs, sausage, and beans could be found on a given day. He'd watch in horror as some would return to their tables with plates groaning with food - only to take just a few mouthfuls and then push it aside. Steve had been raised not to waste food; his family had been through bad times. And he raged at the disrespect it showed the waiting staff, most of whom came from the villages outside the compound, who could have fed their families from the wastage they were forced to dispose of.

Steve made sure to tip the staff, which was always very gratefully received. From their reactions, he presumed it wasn't that common.

They sat together along two touching sides of the table, facing a window that looked out across the resort. Shark fins cut the water just outside; beyond, evening lights played across the waters of one of the many leisure pools, ripples catching the light and sending sparkles across the rock formations and palm trees. The sea was just visible in the distance.

"So, the waterpark tomorrow, then?" Katie forked some potato salad into her mouth. "God, that's heavenly, so creamy!"

"Sure. If we grab a locker, then we can make a day of it."

They'd observed others just abandoning their belongings at the poolside while they disappeared for hours, leaving no-one to watch over their things. But they were not so trusting.

Steve licked barbecue sauce from his fingers and pushed his plate aside. "Let's try and get there early, before the queues build up."

Katie winced. Early? They were on holiday; this was no time to be rushing. Besides, holiday mornings were for slow lazy fucking, not for standing in queues.

///

The soft dawn light broke through their net curtains. Steve was snoring, dead to the world - exhausted from last night's lovemaking session. Katie's eyes flicked over to the spare Queen-sized bed, with its sheets awry. One of the many benefits of this room was that having two beds meant no-one had to sleep in the (rather extensive) wet patch. Her slightly sore pussy twitched at the memory. She downed a bottle of mineral water from the minibar and took her camera out to the balcony.

A window onto a perfect world. The hotel had been cleverly designed such that - unless you leant out dangerously far - you couldn't see anyone else's balcony. Katie felt slightly wicked but totally secure standing outside in just the thin satin teddy and no underwear.

The view was across the beach - deserted at this hour - and out to sea. The sun had not yet crested the horizon, and the slightly cloudy sky picked out bands of deep, rich colour. Sunrise was so much more impressive here than at home in north-west London. She had to capture it, so rested the DSLR on the wall of the balcony and started adjusting settings to get the perfect exposure.

Steve, too, was intrigued by the perfect exposure - that of his wife's magnificent arse. Having relieved himself - a difficult task with a semi - he crept onto the balcony and knelt behind her as she leant over, looking through the viewfinder. She jumped as he cupped her cheeks.

"Morning, babe. Just look at that sunrise!"

"It's this full moon I'm interested in," he replied, sliding his tongue through the crack, a long slow lick from clit to arsehole.

"Oh... fuck," she breathed, bringing a smile to his cock. He buried his face in her arse; she tasted so good, of sweat and sex. "Stop it, I'm trying to work!"

"So am I," Steve countered, reaching round to stroke her clit with deft fingers so that his tongue could concentrate on probing the warm folds of her pussy.

Katie relented, leant her arms onto the balcony, and succumbed to the pleasure brought by her husband's talented mouth and fingers. She tried to keep her eyes open, watching the sun rise, but her body refused; eyelids drooped, and his tongue dominated her senses.

Steve listened to her moans, drowning out the crashing of the waves against the sand. He knew they couldn't be observed, but he hoped the sounds of his wife riding her pleasure would reach the ears of fellow lovers in nearby rooms. He thought of horny people on their own balconies, pleasuring themselves while listening to Katie begging him to make her cum again. His spare hand fell to his lap, and he slow-stroked himself until she begged him to stop.

She pushed him onto the chair and knelt before him, looking up with big green eyes as she slid his cock - sticky with pre-cum - between her ruby lips. He'd already edged himself too close, and within moments was filling her skilled mouth with thick bursts of semen, hips jerking so hard the chair scraped across the floor as he came.

"Fuck, I love you," he said, as she climbed up onto his lap, and they kissed deeply, tasting each other.

///

PART TWO - TEMPTATION

It was going to be another scorching day in Utopia; Steve was glad of the shade of the hospitality kiosk as they queued for a locker. The line was moving rather slowly, but they didn't mind. There was no rushing in paradise. Couples and families draped themselves over sun loungers, some hiding underneath the umbrellas, seeking some relief from the sun. He and Katie would be happy enough in the water. For now, they stood with an arm around each other's waists, idly chatting about their day and how lucky they were to have made it back to Utopia for a second time.

"Oh, come on! How much longer is this gonna be?" said the young woman in front of them in the queue, to nobody in particular. Steve thought he recognised her; skin the colour of milk chocolate, black hair with gold highlights, a great figure framed with a small bright yellow bikini tied at her neck and back, with a black netting dress. Her boyfriend - husband? - stood beside her in mirror shades, long shorts, and flip-flops. Thongs, Steve corrected himself, although that always meant something quite different to him. The guy's skin was dark, so black it was nearly blue, and his hair was close-cropped.

"It is rather slow, isn't it," Katie agreed.

The girl turned to address Katie directly. "Wow, I just love your accent!"

Katie smiled at Steve. "Thanks! We get that a lot here."

"So where are you guys from?"

"London," Katie replied. "Although my husband works in Cambridge three days a week."

"See, I told you they were English," the girl said to her boyfriend. "Marissa," she said, palm against her chest. "And this is my husband, Wes."

Steve put out his hand. "Pleased to meet you both. I'm Steve, and this is my gorgeous wife, Katie."

Wes took Katie's hand and brought it to his lips. In a mock-British butler's accent, "M'lady."