Holiday in Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop taking the piss," she replied, and they laughed.

Wes and Marissa were on the island for a few days break, over from mainland USA. Katie explained how they were having joint birthday and anniversary celebrations on this trip-of-a-lifetime.

"Such a shame that you're wasting your vacation queueing," Marissa sympathised. She looked meaningfully at Wes, who peered over his shades and raised an eyebrow. "This line is going nowhere. Please, Wes?"

Wes smiled. "Whatever happened to 'let's be normal and blend in' this time?" he teased.

"Weren't you listening? Fuck that, it's their birthday, and their anniversary. Come on, babe, let's do something nice."

Katie and Steve frowned at each other.

Wes pulled Marissa close, kissed her forehead. "Always thinking of others. That's why I love you." He strode out of the queue, arm round his wife, and beckoned for the Brit couple to follow.

///

Katie lay on the soft hammock, swinging gently, as the palm leaves broke up the fierceness of the Caribbean sun. Mango colada in hand, she felt utterly at ease.

Wes had taken charge, striding off to find who ran the Cabanas, and directed them to charge it to their suite. Suite! Marissa had pointed to their rooms, high in the Crown hotel.

So, they're rich then, she thought. But not prissy about it. They seemed - they were - a normal friendly couple, getting away from it all. And they were clearly very deeply in love; always close to each other, rarely not touching for long. Both utterly gorgeous; Katie was almost jealous of Marissa and snuck plenty of looks at Wes' hard abs and generous package, obvious despite the loose knee-length swim shorts.

The cabana had everything they'd need - a small safe should they wish to explore the resort, a couple of loungers and hammocks, all on wooden decking that was cooler to stand on than the sun-baked stone paving around the pools. Occasionally a waiter would sashay by; Wes had made it clear that anything they wanted was theirs.

He'd inherited a small fortune, and through his business acumen and technical skills he'd invested the time and money into a portfolio of technology companies, building that seed funding into a large fortune. Now the firms ran themselves, and he was largely a figurehead. He'd met Marissa at this resort, three years ago, at a Craps table. She was the Croupier, he the bored punter. He'd not been bored again since.

"That's where I've seen him before!" Steve whispered in her ear. "The Ghost VC! He funds start-ups, gets in early and builds them up, takes his cut when they inevitably succeed. It's quite a network of firms now, by all accounts. And she must be the secret bride."

"Not that secret, since even you have heard of them," Katie noted. "You've hardly got your finger on the pulse." Probably simply good PR, she thought. Rumour could be a great viral marketing technique - if you could seed and guide it.

The two couples relaxed into each other's company, finding out more about each other.

"So, you some kinda professor or something?" Marissa asked.

Steve laughed. "I tried getting tenure, but no such luck yet. Just a doctor. Well, two doctorates, one in mathematics and another in physics."

Marissa pursed her lips and nodded, impressed. In her experience, clever people fell into two camps: stuck-up arseholes, and harmless bumblers with no social skills. She was delighted to have met an exception.

"I'm getting hot," she declared. "Who's up for going on the tube ring ride?"

///

Steve was trying hard to enjoy the rapids, to look out at the well-maintained grounds they were slipping and splashing through, but his rebellious eyes had other ideas. They refused to be torn away from the sight of Marissa's tits, barely restrained by her bikini top, bouncing around as the rolling river threw them this way and that. Steve watched rivulets of water run over her coffee-coloured flesh, beading on her skin before dribbling deep into her cleavage.

Their craft was an inflatable double ring in the shape of a number 8. Steve had taken the rear ring, and so now Marissa lay back from the front onto his chest, her lithe body brushing over his with every wave.

Marissa whooped, giggled, and screamed as the pair of them were thrown about, exhilarated by the motion. She was very loud and enthusiastic, vocal and bold with her pleasure in a way that seemed real and free. Steve couldn't help but wonder what she'd be like in bed.

He knew it was wrong to fancy this hot stranger. He and Katie loved each other absolutely and exclusively... well, almost. It had been a long time since he'd been so close to another woman, particularly one so effortlessly sexy and confident. He was rather glad the ring was wide enough to let his butt and groin sink inside, so she didn't have his rock-hard aching cock pressing into her back, revealing his true thoughts. Somehow, he'd have to calm himself before the ride was over, but he couldn't see how. He forced himself to watch the sky, the scenery, other riders; anything but the squealing hottie laying on him. Even then he could feel her soft skin, her muscular body, sliding over his. It would almost have been better if he gave into the feeling, let the sensations take him over and bring him; then at least his cock would be appeased, and he'd be able to get out of the tube without sporting a huge tent in his shorts.

She looked back over her shoulder at him, eyes sparkling, mouth in a wide smile, as she grabbed at his hand and stroked hers over his skin. His eyes ran down her body, over her boobs and across her taut abdomen and tiny waist, down to the skimpy bottoms tied carelessly at her hip. God, have mercy, Steve pleaded.

///

"You must be kidding. Hell, no!"

Katie peeked back over the sheer drop at the start of the slide, and felt her legs nearly give way. Fortunately, Wes was right there at her side to steady her.

The walk up to the 'little slide' had been deceptive - a gentle winding path through plush gardens, up from the lazy river ride they'd drifted around to get here. Then a couple of flights of stairs, sure; but when they emerged and Katie found herself atop the Temple of Neptune, a dozen stories above ground level, her heart started to race.

After all, what went up...

Wes sensed her discomfort and held her close, soothing her with a strong hand at her waist, or on her arm. In fact, he'd been quite tactile all the way around the lazy river, his deceptively soft palms on her ankles as he'd leant back in the ring against her stomach, her boobs tapping the top of his head. Now he took her to the edge of the temple, pointing out landmarks on the resort.

Preferring to look out, rather than down, Katie surveyed the horizon. The contrasting blues where the sea met the sky; not a cloud to be seen, although there was a slight haze out to sea as the sun drew moisture into the air. An evening storm seemed likely.

The Crown and the other buildings faced defiantly out to sea, their emerald green facia sparkling in the sunshine. Nestling behind, the harbour where the obscenely rich docked their gin palaces.

"So where are you staying?" Katie asked, as the queue slowly shuffled her towards her doom.

"That one," Wes said, pointing high up on the Crown. "Just a small suite this time."

Yeah, right, she thought. What a show-off. "Why not just take the one at the top?" she kidded.

"Apparently some Saudi prince booked it out for the month. Marissa was most disappointed, it's her favourite on the resort."

Katie wanted to look in his eyes to tell if he was kidding, but the mirror shades just cast rainbows and her own reflection back at her. His smile seemed genuine enough, though.

His hand was idly stroking up and down her side. Katie felt a little uncomfortable about that. Yes, he was sexy, confident, incredibly attractive; his body more toned and tighter than Steve's had ever been. But it was his manner, so assured, that was calling to her. She'd catch his face looking towards her, and he'd snap his head away, and something deep inside her would clench in anticipation. She was glad her bikini was already soaking wet from the lazy river, so no-one could tell how turned on she'd become - how wet she was inside the bikini, too.

Guiltily she looked out over the resort. Somewhere out there, her husband was waiting for her. As was Marissa, for Wes.

Katie wondered if Steve was attracted to the girl, like she was to the man. Just because they were now exclusive didn't mean they were blind, or unaffected by the sight of beautiful people. Many a fantasy, a roleplay, had been inspired by someone they'd seen across a room, or on a walk. Now here they were, in paradise, and an attractive couple were interested in them. Katie's mind whirled with impossible possibilities...

Wes shattered her daydream. "Come on, up you get," he said. They'd got to the front of the queue, now it was their turn to take that plunge. Shaking, Katie stepped onto the launch platform. "Do you want me in the front?" he asked. Katie just nodded, her voice temporarily lost, too scared to notice the double entendre.

Smiling, Wes took the front of the double ring, taking Katie's ankles onto his lap - wrapping her legs round his waist - as she settled in behind him.

Just don't think about it, she kept repeating. She stared at Wes' jet-black shoulder, watching beads of water - or sweat - slowly trace their way down his strong back. The platform began to tilt, to tip them onto the ride; Katie gripped his waist with her thighs and clutched at his muscular arms with her small hands.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me," he assured her. She wondered about that. How safe was he, really? She didn't know him. And, she admitted, that was the thrill of it.

Slowly, but inevitably, physics took hold of them, and their inflatable raft was claimed by the undeniability of gravity.

The plunge, the speed, restored Katie's voice. "Aaaarghhhhh! Oh god! Oh god! Fuuuuuck!"

Unheard, Wes chuckled.

///

"What are your plans for dinner?" Marissa asked, as they all lounged back in their private cabana, cocktails in hand.

Steve looked at Katie. "Probably drift down to the buffet around 8, then over to the Trident for a couple of drinks."

Marissa gave Wes a pointed look. "Oh no, I think we can do better than that, can't we, honey?"

Wes smiled. He was a man of few words, apparently.

"Meet us at the casino entrance at 7:30," she said, "We'll get a table in Nemo's, maybe shoot some craps afterwards."

Katie's eyes went wide, and Steve's face fell. Nemo's was the luxury fine-dining restaurant, the centrepiece of the Jules Verne themed casino. "Marissa, we'd love to, but really I'm not sure we can manage it. I don't think it's included in our dining plan."

Marissa waved that aside. "Our treat. It's a special occasion for you, after all; we couldn't possibly end the day early."

"It's black tie," Wes noted.

"Oh!" Katie's hands went to her face. "I don't have a cocktail dress! What am I going to wear?"

"Darling, the resort is simply shopping heaven," Marissa said. "I'm sure we can find you something."

"Seems that's settled then," Wes noted. "I'm sure I can lend you a Tux, Steve. How about we play a round while the girls go shopping?"

He tipped back his cocktail, and they started to make their way back to the relief of the air conditioning, out of the humid tropical air.

///

"It's... it's beautiful," Katie breathed.

Marissa nodded, her face otherwise unreadable, as she stood behind Katie, both looking at her reflection in the mirror. The teardrop gems caught the brilliant lights of the arcade, each crystal on the thinnest of chains from the choker at her neck, nestling across the swell of her breasts and catching in her cleavage.

"It's like it was made for you," Marissa smiled.

Katie shook her head, trying to free herself from the daydream. "I could never wear that. I would be terrified of breaking it - or losing it!" The necklace cost more than their house. How did people afford such luxury?

Sadly, she managed to tear herself away from the jewellery boutique, and they headed back into the mall. The polished marble floor gleamed; light fixtures shaped like seahorses made the polished surfaces shine. Katie watched tourists mingle and gaze longingly into the windows of stores, drilling over outfits that most could not afford; at dresses and shoes and handbags for the price of feeding a family for a month.

Marissa guided Katie into another store, Amphitrite. The window display was of very female mannequins wrapped in whisps of blue-green lace; lingerie so delicate it had to have been spun by the tiniest spiders; dresses made of dreams and the mists of the sea.

Marissa led her through the store, through rows of elegant clothes and accessories, picking out and then discarding items as they went. Katie hadn't been on a girls' day out for so long and found herself enjoying her time immensely. Enjoying Marissa's easy company, her dirty laugh, and her naughty asides.

They made their way to the changing rooms, arms full of outfits that Marissa had picked out for Katie to try. Katie daren't look at the labels - she didn't want to know the cost, but it couldn't hurt to try a few on. The fun was in the fantasy. They could get something sensible later.

The assistant showed them through to a dressing room. Katie had expected a booth with a curtain, but the room they'd entered was larger than her bedroom at home. A chaise-longue of crisp lilac velvet stood by the opposite wall; a dresser to the side was populated with creams and perfumes, tissues and talc; the third wall entirely of mirrored glass. Marissa closed the door - an actual, physical door - behind them as they entered, and slid the bolt closed.

"Not quite what you expected?" she asked, noting Katie's flabbergasted expression. She smiled, draped the clothes over the chaise-longue, and idled at the dresser.

"Um, no, not really!" Katie giggled. She walked over to the clothes, started lifting them one by one, seeming somewhat lost. "I don't really know where to start."

Marissa picked out a light wisp of a dress, a delicate fabric in a bold red, one shoulder bare, cut to mid-thigh on one side and dropping to the ankle on the other.

"I can't wear that!" Katie protested. She'd surely need more support up top, and she couldn't walk without risking flashing everyone.

"Of course you can! Come on, at least try it on." With a lot of gentle but insistent persuasion, Marissa managed to get Katie into the slinky dress. Marissa stood beside Katie as she checked herself out in the mirror. "See - you look fabulous!"

Katie blushed, then posed with her hand on a thrust hip. "I do, don't I!"

"Very sexy," Marissa said, letting her fingers drift down the silky material, following the curve of Katie's profile. "I doubt Steve will be able to keep his hands off you."

Something in the way she said that - regret, jealousy, need - made Katie look at her in the mirror, saw the way Marissa was looking back at her. Saw the lust burning in her eyes; felt her breath on her neck, fast and shallow. Momentarily, it made her flinch, but that was soon replaced with a warm giddy feeling emanating from lower down. She turned to face the other woman.

"D'you really think I'm sexy?" she purred, putting on her most innocent little-girl-lost expression. The one she used to get Steve to do whatever deranged, kinky thing she had in mind.

"Fuck, yes," Marissa replied, snaking her hand into Katie's hair, and guiding her head down onto her own waiting lips.

They kissed, gently at first, then more insistently. Katie's head spun; she'd fantasised about making out with another woman, but the opportunity had never presented itself. All thoughts of Steve banished for now, she surrendered to the temptation of the curvaceous goddess before her.

"God, how you make me feel," Katie said, as Marissa's manicured hand drifted slowly up her exposed thigh, under the loose red material, fingers brushing against her delicate underwear, soaked wet. Trembling, she lifted Marissa's top over her head, pushed the other woman's shorts over her wide hips and watched them drop to the floor, seeing her hourglass figure practically naked in profile in the mirror. Watched her own hand tuck into the thong and grab Marissa's arse as she slid her tongue back into her mouth.

Legs weak and shaking, she nearly lost her balance. "Sit," Marissa breathed, grazing her lips across Katie's exposed collarbone. Katie backed up towards the chaise-longue and draped herself across the soft cushioned surface. Marissa prowled towards her, victory twinkling in her eyes.

"I've never, you know, with a woman," Katie began.

"Then it's about time you did," Marissa replied, kneeling before her and pushing the loose tail of the dress aside, hooking her fingers into Katie's underwear and drawing them down her long, shapely legs. "Beautiful," she said, eyes drawn between Katie's thighs to the intimate prize. Slowly, too slowly, she leant forward - heavy breasts swinging in her own bra - as she lowered herself to taste Katie's pleasure.

"Oooooh goddddddddd....." Katie sighed, as Marissa deftly stroked her tongue between her folds, scooping the cream and teasing over her clit.

Katie moaned, thoughtless, completely intoxicated, under the spell of this island temptress. Marissa knew exactly how to touch her; fingers gliding over flesh, teasing her thighs, nails rasping over her nipples through the silk as lips and tongue worked at her pussy. "Mmmmmpfhhh", she groaned, biting her lip, and raising her hand to her mouth to try and stop her own screams.

"Let go," Marissa ordered.

Katie's eyes flicked to the door. "But... they'll hear us..."

"They're very discrete." Marissa glided a manicured hand up under the dress, cupped Katie's dripping sex before effortlessly sliding two fingers inside. "Come for me. Tell me how bad you need it."

And with expert fingers and tongue, staring into Katie's disbelieving eyes, Marissa brought her new friend begging and screaming and squirting all over her face.

///

Steve's little white ball made a satisfying 'plop' as it slipped into the gaping hole.

"Good shot!" Wes congratulated him. "Not bad for an amateur from ten yards out."

Steve wasn't sure what the fuss was about. Like snooker, it was simple mathematics - the application of forces. He considered golf a good walk ruined, a waste of otherwise beautiful green space - but thought it best to keep his own counsel on that score.

They'd talked as they played, Wes feigning interest in Steve's academic career, but ears pricking when the Brit started talking about his start-up venture.

Steve outlined his vision - careful not to give too much away about the solution he was building. Wes was a canny operator, that much he could tell; his suspicions had been aroused. The American clearly wanted something from him. Steve wasn't about to give anything away.

"I know people who'd be interested in that, if financing is proving to be a problem," Wes offered. "My own investors for example are always looking out for the next big thing. Your project sounds just like their, how d'you say, cup of tea."

Steve wasn't sure. Yes, the project needed money - but he didn't want a bunch of rich guys swooping in and taking his baby. Not until it was far enough along that they couldn't influence the project off into a direction he didn't like.

They wandered over to the next hole. Wes was clearly a man of significant means himself. As they played, Wes told his story - growing up in Brooklyn, sneaking into night school to learn tech, doing odd jobs and consulting - and eventually building this tech empire. Steve knew that wasn't the whole story - he was sure there was an inheritance booster along the way - but he didn't want to insult his host by critiquing Wes's version of events. Careful management had pivoted his empire away from the bubbles before they burst; now his interests were sufficiently diverse that he could weather most storms.