Holiday in Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of which," he said, noting the sky starting to boil at the horizon, "we should retire to the nineteenth hole." Tropical Caribbean storms could come from nowhere and turn paradise to hell in a heartbeat.

Seated at the bar, Wes passed Steve a tumbler of rich amber whisky. "So, how long have you and Katherine been together?"

"Our whole lives, just about. We met at school and grew up together."

"Sweet." Wes' expression was unreadable.

"Yeah well, I know it sounds silly, but we're soulmates."

"She's a very attractive woman," Wes noted.

Steve wasn't sure how to take that. "Um, yeah, er, thanks?"

"I can see why you wouldn't be tempted by anyone else. Not when that's what you have waiting for you at home."

Steve felt himself blushing. Must be the whisky. There was an awkward silence, which he felt compelled to fill.

"Marissa is pretty hot too," he heard himself saying. And immediately wished he'd kept his lips clamped shut.

But Wes smiled. "Oh yes, she's a little sexpot all right. I tell you, I have trouble keeping up with her sometimes."

Jesus, talk about too much information, Steve thought. He knew that Americans were prone to overshare, but he'd not experienced it quite that way before.

"I bet she's off preening herself now, preparing for the night ahead. I hope all that girly stuff isn't making Katie too uncomfortable."

///

"Oh god yeah, eat my pussy, bring me off you dirty bitch!" Marissa screamed, as Katie lapped at her sopping cunt.

Still riding the wave from the powerful orgasm Marissa had given her, Katie had been determined to return the favour despite having no direct experience. Marissa had taken her place on the chaise-longue, and Katie knelt before her, trembling slightly in anticipation as she drew the scanty lace thong down the islander's legs and caught her first glimpse of her bald pussy. Tentative at first, then with increasing enthusiasm, she used fingers and lips and tongue on her lover; knowing how she herself liked to be touched and teased, hoping the other felt the same. As she worked, she could hear Marissa's gasps and moans, begging her, instructing her, encouraging and demanding. With one hand she flicked at her own clit while stroking inside Marissa's warm depths with the other, all the time suckling and licking at the other woman's clit. She didn't just want Marissa to come; she wanted to make her a gibbering, trembling wreck.

"Yeah, like that... Fuck me, you could teach Wes a thing or two..."

Images flashed into Katie's mind, of Wes eating his wife like she was. Of Wes pounding his doubtless monster black cock deep into Marissa's tight cunt. Katie thought of him towering over herself, lowering himself into her, of her taking his huge dick in her hand and guiding him to her entrance. Of the way he'd stretch her as he pushed that massive cock inside...

Katie's fingers plunged frantically and desperately into her pussy, the thoughts in her mind driving her over the edge. Her orgasm was now inevitable, and she was determined to bring Marissa with her.

"God, you're gonna... I can feel it, so close..." Marissa fisted her hands in Katie's hair, pulling her mouth hard against her cunt and fucking her face as she brought herself to climax. "Ohmygod here it comes... Fucking hell yeeeeaaahh, I'm cuuuuummmiiiinggggggggg!"

Marissa's back arched and her pelvis rocked as the waves of pleasure wracked through her tight body, eventually releasing Katie's head so the other woman could breathe again. Katie slid up Marissa's trembling body and lay beside her on the chaise-longue, stroking the other woman's breast and tilting her head to take her in a slow, deep kiss.

"Holy fuck," Marissa said, once she was able to speak again. "Was that seriously your first time?"

Katie blushed. "But not my last," she hoped.

Unfortunately, they couldn't very well stay in the changing room all afternoon. Reluctantly they ended their embrace, made considerable use of the available toiletries, dressed, and took the dangerous dresses and lingerie they'd chosen up to the counter. Marissa refused to let Katie see the details, just charged it all to her own room.

"Thanks," Katie said.

"No, thank you," Marissa replied. "Now, let's see about those nails and your hair; yours seems to have got a little messed up somehow." And with that, she led them on towards the salon.

///

They all met up again in Wes and Marissa's suite in the Crown. The men had finished their golf and were ready in their Tuxedos before the women made it back from the salon, arms full of bags.

"Jesus, I hope you left some stuff for everyone else," Wes joked as he greeted his wife back from the arcade.

Katie walked up to Steve and gave him a big kiss, then whispered in his ear "you're gonna love this dress she bought me. And what's going underneath."

"And what's that going to be?"

"Well, it's very sheer, and I wouldn't want to ruin the lines. So... Nothing at all," she purred into his ear, her tongue following her words inside.

This was a little forward for Katie, in company. Steve wondered what had happened to get her so horny but didn't want to overthink it in case it evaporated.

Wes gave Marissa a hug, and a knowing look. "Did you girls have fun?"

"Uh-huh," Marissa said, as Wes nuzzled into her neck.

"You know I can smell her on you, right?" he whispered into his wife's ear.

Marissa purred, feeling his cock stiffen against her hip. "I'm counting on it."

"You dirty bitch," he said with a smile, then slapped her firm arse as she wriggled off to get changed.

Marissa beckoned Katie to follow. "Lend me a hand?"

///

No sooner was the bedroom door closed than Marissa pushed Katie back up against it and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

"Don't! They'll hear!" Katie whispered when she could break from Marissa's embrace.

"Spoilsport," Marissa replied, as she tossed her top aside, dropped her shorts, and reached into the designer bag for her angelic white dress. "Besides, Wes already knows."

"The fuck...?"

"He knows me well enough." Marissa wriggled into the dress and pulled her tits into place. "You mean Steve doesn't?"

Katie shook her head. "And he doesn't mind?"

"We're both highly sexed individuals. We fucked each other within fifteen minutes of first meeting, in the toilets of the casino right here in Neptune's Utopia. Couldn't keep our hands off each other; still can't. Or anyone else. Jealousy is such a fucking waste of time and energy."

Katie felt Marissa's eyes hungrily scan over her naked body. She felt this strange mix of guilt, pride, and lust; she had to snatch her hand away when she realised her fingers were drifting between her own legs.

"Wes wants to fuck you," Marissa said, slowly walking towards her. "I can hardly blame him, you're irresistible."

"Stop, please," Katie said, distracting herself by pulling the tight red fabric up her long shapely legs. "Steve..."

"Wouldn't be a problem," Marissa replied, licking her lips. "Don't you want to fuck my husband? You should see the size of his cock, and what's more he knows how to use it. You can't tell me you haven't thought about it."

Katie said nothing.

"Ha! I knew it. So, drop the little miss goody-two-shoes act, and embrace your inner slut." She was standing right in front of Katie now, so close she could hear her heart beating. "We both know you want it. Fuck, I can smell how aroused it's making you!"

Katie couldn't back up any further. God, she wanted... She didn't know what she wanted. But oh, she did, if she admitted it to herself. To get fucked. By Marissa, by Steve, by Wes. By all of them, taking her and using her. Wave after wave of delicious brainless pleasure until she passed out from exhaustion. Her head went dizzy, and she fell against the wall; in a heartbeat Marissa was beside her, stroking her face, her hip, her thigh.

"So help me god, I want to tear that dress back off you and fuck you right here, right now," Marissa said, stroking a finger through Katie's folds and then raising the sweet juices to her own lips. Then her expression changed; in an instant she was all business. "But we have a dinner date to get to. Come on!"

And before Katie could catch her breath, she felt herself bring led back into the sitting area where their men were waiting.

///

Finally, the girls were ready to head down for dinner. Katie emerged from the bedroom in the off-the-shoulder red dress; Steve boggled as he took in the sight of his gorgeous wife, breasts seeming to float, one long leg almost entirely exposed, killer red stilettos and nails polished to match. "Oh, wow," was all he could manage, as the blood rushed away from the language centres of his brain, called to more important duties lower down.

"Indeed," Wes commented, looking between her and his own wife, dressed in a similar white number. "Like a devil and angel," he commented. "It just needs a little something to finish it off," he said, reaching for a hardcover leather box that had arrived as they were changing. He approached Katie, opened the box towards her.

She gasped, hands flying to her face. It was the teardrop necklace; the one that cost more than their house.

"I can't... I couldn't possibly..."

"Marissa told me how much you liked it, and how it looked on you. I simply had to see for myself." He lifted the delicate item from the box, approached her neck and stepped behind her. "May I?" Not waiting for a response, he fastened it around Katie's neck. "I had a word with the proprietor; he agreed to loan it to me for the evening, on the understanding that a few pictures of it on such a beautiful woman could be used for publicity purposes."

You slick charmer, Steve thought. But he had to admit, the way the drops nestled across her cleavage, highlighting both her sexiness and the necklace's own delicate beauty, was utterly captivating.

"There. Now, we are dressed for dinner," Wes commented. "Shall we?" He offered his arm to Katie, who took it, following him to the door. Steve repeated the gesture, and Marissa took his arm, her delicate hand on his forearm, as he led her from the suite.

///

Dinner was extremely pleasant. They were met at the entrance by a smart-yet-sexily dressed hostess with a tray of champagne, as they stepped into the Jules Verne inspired restaurant, themed as a steampunk submarine. Indeed, situated as it was underneath the casino, the side walls of the venue were the inner glass walls of the huge aquarium, lit for the evening. Ripples of light rolled over the walls. Steve was captivated watching the sharks and shoals of fish idling by. An octopus had attached itself to the top corner of the glass and observed the humans with an inscrutable gaze. Katie gasped as a huge manta ray, wingspan at least five metres wide, glided effortlessly past the diners.

They considered the menu. No prices, Steve noted: if that mattered to you, he realised, then this wasn't the restaurant for you. Somehow, he couldn't bring himself to order the seafood, under the gaze of their distant cousins behind the glass; he decided to plump for the wagyu beef. Besides, that's not something he'd ever order for himself on his own tab, so why not?

The food, and the company, were delightful. They talked like old friends, discussing world politics and great films they'd enjoyed, tales of travels past and hopes for times to come. Wes and Marissa spoke of their desire to start a family in the near future; something Steve had considered, but he and Katie loved their lifestyle too much to be tied down at this point.

Katie squirmed. She could feel the eyes on the table on her. Her husband, clearly turned on by her outfit, which clung to every curve, emphasising her figure. Marissa, brazenly staring at her tits as she ate, seeming to plot what she'd do to her later. Even Wes, his mirror shades gone for the evening, was checking her out. Normally she'd be rather self-conscious, but he was too horny for that tonight. Threads of the earlier conversation kept spinning through her mind. She thrust out her chest and braved it out.

And when Marissa wasn't looking at her, she was looking at Steve with that predatory gaze. Katie caught him checking the other woman out occasionally when he thought she wasn't looking. Bless him, he thinks he's being subtle, sneaking glances at the other woman's tits when she laughed, making them shake to draw his attention. You poor sod, she knows exactly what she's doing, and you're lapping it up like a little puppy-dog.

The meal over, they headed back up towards the casino. The maître d' knew Wes and Marissa well and so no arrangements for the bill were necessary.

"I feel like a flutter," Wes declared as they entered the semi-darkness of the casino, lit mostly by the neon glow of the slot machines. "Would you care to join us?" And without waiting for a response, he headed towards the cashiers.

Steve and Katie hung back from the other couple. Katie made a point of catching Steve checking out Marissa's shapely arse as they walked away.

"She's very sexy, isn't she," Katie noted.

"Hmmm?" Steve said, eyes snapping back up to look around the casino, pretending not to have heard her.

"Don't you agree?"

"Well, I suppose; I hadn't really noticed."

"You big fat liar!" she laughed, slapping his chest with her hand. "I saw you gawping at her boobs all through dinner."

Steve had more sense than to deny it.

"You do, don't you! You fancy her!"

He couldn't deny that either. "Well, what about you then. Do you like Wes?"

"I'm not sure," she said, betraying her real thoughts by biting her lip.

"There's something odd about those two. I keep getting the feeling Wes wants something from me, but I can't work out what it is."

Me, Katie knew. He wants me. "I think they're swingers," she whispered.

Steve's head snapped round to hers. "Really?"

Katie nodded, and Steve laughed.

"What do you think this is, Indecent Proposal?" He swaggered. "I'll give you a million dollars for one night with your wife." Then caught the giggles.

"That was The. Worst. Impression. Of Robert Redford I have ever heard!" Katie's eyes twinkled as she teased her husband. "You know I'd never cheat on you with another guy, right?" Not technically a lie. She gulped and plunged in through, before her nerves could stop her. "But what if... I mean, it wouldn't be cheating, would it, if we'd agreed? If we... Swapped?"

"You've always been enough for me, babe," Steve said, anticipating a trap. But he saw Katie's face fall. "But this place, it's magical, dreamlike. It influences you. Like you can be anyone you like, here." He turned her to face him. "What happens in Vegas, or Utopia, stays...? As long as we're both sure. If either of us gets uncomfortable, we stop. Yes?"

"Of course, yes! God, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, cutey."

Ahead, Marissa was filling Wes in on the afternoon's activities. "I tell you, she's so ready I'm amazed she's not leaving a trail when she walks."

Wes winced. That was crude, even for her.

"Sorry," she said. "But she is well up for it. She'll do anything you ask."

"And what about Steve?"

She turned to look behind, to watch the other couple approach. "Leave him to me. He's all mine."

Wes raised an eyebrow, and they both smiled, waiting for the other couple to join them.

"Two hundred, please," Wes said to the cashier behind the grating. They nodded, checked the room number, then slid a wooden tray full of chips under the metal grating.

"So, what do you want to play?" Marissa asked.

Steve felt drawn to the dice games. They hung there for a while, the women blowing kisses on the dice before throwing them the length of the velvet-lined tables. His eyes betrayed him as the women tossed the dice, leaning forward, their breasts hanging low in the risqué dresses.

They laughed, they played; losing here, winning there, the chips slowly depleting and then replenished by a surprise win. Craps and cards, wheels and slots, they carried their great mood from game to game.

"Yay! I won ten dollars!" Katie exclaimed after a particularly unlikely win at roulette.

"Look again," whispered Marissa in her ear.

Katie didn't know what she meant, until she saw a manicured nail tapping on the chips in her hand. Only then did she notice the small 'k' next to the elaborate $5 design at the centre of the chip.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, looking down at the treasure in her hand. Each chip represented a new car, a dream holiday, the conservatory they'd dreamed of. And she'd been pissing it away like it was water! They all had! She couldn't wrap her head around it. Two hundred thousand dollars. It wasn't real.

Steve came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, sipping at her glass. Although to be honest, she wasn't sure.

"I know it's mad," he said, stroking her arm, trying to bring her back to herself, "but it's all relative. Just think of it as play money, since to them, it is."

"But... What he took from the cashier... That's more then we make together in a year!"

"I know. But they're happy to gamble it away. They want us to play with them, to have fun. Maybe they are showing off a bit. But that's up to them, surely?"

Katie didn't know. She felt out of her depth, the situation spiralling way out of control. Steve - with his logical mind - might be able to rationalise things, but she was struggling with this reality. And meanwhile Marissa and Wes regarded her with lustful, possessive eyes, brushing against her with every opportunity. She was on edge, anticipating every touch, eager for it to develop into something more. She supped deeper at her glass, having lost track now of how much she'd had.

///

PART THREE - CONSUMMATION

The men fell onto the sofas, nursing the 21-year aged whisky that Wes had poured from a crystal decanter. The evening was coming to an end, but the night remained ahead.

Steve sat opposite Wes, the coffee table between them, as he nursed the tumbler of amber liquid. Katie and Marissa stood to the side, dangerously close to each other. "What a night," Steve noted, to fill the empty silence.

They all looked at each other for a beat before Marissa took the lead.

"Thanks for a great time," she said, stroking Katie's face before planting a delicate kiss in her cheek.

"You're welcome," Katie replied, brushing her lips across the other woman's soft mouth.

And then they stepped together, pressing their bodies against each other, as their lips and tongues met. Steve spread his legs as his cock hardened, watching his wife making out with this other sexy woman, their hands caressing each other's curves, as he wished his own hands were so doing.

Fingers clutched at clasps, pushing them free; bodies wriggled, and arms and hands pulled at soft material, until the dresses fell to the women's ankles, and they stood, naked, tongues dancing in each other's mouths, hands groping at hips, arse, and tits.

"Fuck..." Steve heard Wes say, both men watching the women working each other over. Katie was slightly taller, and her breasts sat on top of Marissa's, one nestling into the other's cleavage. Their legs entwined, pussies rubbing on the other's thighs.

Steve heard a zip, and watched Wes release himself from the confines of his trousers; stared stroking his long thick black cock as the women pleasured each other, fingers exploring each other's depths. He couldn't take it any longer and unbuttoned his own fly, his aching dick springing free and his hands wrapping around his cock and balls.

"Looks like they need relief," Marissa noted between kisses. Katie looked at her husband, and at Wes, both jerking their cocks whole watching her play with this sexy woman. She could feel the slight breeze of air conditioning on her thighs, soaked wet from her own excitement.