Holiday in Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, you're beautiful," he said. "God, I'm too close."

"Then pound me, Steve. Fuck me like you might never see me again."

"Oh shit, are you nearly there?"

"You know what I need!"

Steve knew, and it was seconds away; the tightness gathering down below, his head swam from ragged breathing, his legs crying enough, as he drove himself those last few times into her waiting pussy before he boiled over and exploded into her.

"Fuck! Fucking hell! Fuck!" He grunted, hanging his head and clinging to the end of the bed to stop himself collapsing.

"Oh yes, come in me, I can feel you pumping in me, oh god yes. Yes! YES!!" And she came, clenching at him, drawing the last of his seed from his wilting cock, as she stroked down his side with her delicate hands.

///

The shower was one of those with a huge fixed head, creating the effect of rain on the couple. The water ran hot, enveloping them in steam that condensed on the safety glass panels. The jet hose hung, unused for now, in its cradle.

Wes ran his strong, soapy hands all over Katie's slippery, pliant body. She stood in front of him, leaning back against his chest, head tilted back so they could continue kissing. Their hands ran freely, Wes cupping and encircling her tits with long fingers, Katie bracing herself by holding his hips, pulling him forward to feel his hardening cock pressing against her arse and the small of her back. She had no idea how he could still function with so much blood diverted to engorge that monster.

As he teased one large boob, he pushed his other hand down, over Katie's toned stomach and between her legs. He stroked between her lips, sliding deep inside her, and beckoning at her g-spot as his thumb kept rolling slowly over her sensitive clit.

"Did you mean what you said, earlier?" he asked.

"Mmmm?" Katie couldn't listen, little shocks shooting through her pussy as he effortlessly set her pulse racing. "What, when?"

"When you were on your knees. Begging me. Were you serious about me taking you up the ass?"

Katie said nothing, but Wes saw her start biting her lip, and knew that she just didn't want to admit it.

"I mean, if you're not adventurous enough for that, it's cool. Some people are just vanilla, I suppose." He kept stroking her cunt and tit as he spoke, then started nibbling at her neck. He felt her start rocking her pelvis, rubbing his cock between her butt cheeks. He wondered if she knew she was doing it.

"Vanilla? Oh, no. Steve and I... We've been together a long time, there's not a lot we haven't done together. Of course he's fucked my arse, many times. It's just..."

"You don't like it. I understand."

She turned, pulled him to her, pressing her tits against him, hand stroking his cock. "Me? I fucking LOVE it! I come so fucking hard from anal. It's Steve, he hates the mess. So, I only get it on special occasions." She looked into his eyes. "Is that gonna be a problem?"

"Not for me, you sexy dirty little girl" he smiled, gliding a hand down to cup her arse, running fingers into the crack between her cheeks, searching out her bud.

"It's just... You're a lot bigger than he is. So, can you go easy on me?"

"I'll try," he said.

"Thanks. At least, until I beg you not to be gentle," she smiled.

"Anything you say," he replied, pushing his thick finger against her sphincter, feeling her relax and letting it slide in to mid knuckle.

"Oh, Jesus..." she moaned, then swallowed his tongue as her hips started grinding her clit against his thigh.

Slowly, Wes worked first one finger, then a pair of fingers, into her tight anus; sliding gently in and out, letting her relax and take the invasion. A little moisturiser helped work her arse loose enough.

"Fuck, that is sooo gooood!" she moaned. "But I'm gonna need more to distract me when that goes in," she said, nodding to his monster cock. The two fat fingers felt great, but they were just a fraction of the girth of his huge dick.

"Turn round," he ordered, sliding his fingers out of her arse as she complied. Wes turned on the jet hose, checked the temperature, and twisted it to the concentrated pulse setting. Then he held it, directing the jet straight at her clit.

Her response was immediate. "HOLY FUUUUCK!!!" Katie had to brace her body, arms out against the wall, as the pressure of the water relentlessly played over her sensitive clit. "Oh my fucking god, I have to get one of these!!!"

Wes cupped her butt cheek and slid his fingers back into her gaping arsehole, shaping three into a triangle formation and starting to corkscrew them into her anus. He felt her rock back, pushing herself against his hand, burying his fingers deeper inside her. He expected to hear her wince, but instead there was a low, animalistic growl.

She looked back over her shoulder, face in a rictus of pure lust, eyes burning and mouth agape. "Stop fucking about back there. Get your cock in my arse, you bastard, before I cum again!"

He didn't need telling twice. He positioned his dick right at her anus, grabbed her by both hips, and yanked her backwards, forcing himself inside her tight arse.

"Jesus Fuck!" she screamed. It was just the tip of him, held just inside her sphincter, but she'd never felt so stretched open, so full. Her back arched, snapping her back upright, before she could relax back into it and lean forward again, presenting herself to her hung black lover.

Wes began to thrust, slowly at first as he waited for her arse to relax and accommodate him, then faster and deeper as she was able to take more and more of him inside her.

"Fuck, I wish I could see it," she moaned, wiping at the mist on the glass so she could see through to the mirror beyond. That was covered in condensation too, but you could just make out a curvy female pink form, with a short black figure behind, a thick rod emanating from the latter and disappearing into the former. It felt soooo much better than her huge stick-on dildo did in the shower. Heh, not so huge, as it turned out.

Katie was determined. It hurt, she couldn't deny that, but in such a deeply enjoyable way, particularly with the shower jet sending waves of electric energy straight through her clit to the pleasure centres of her brain. She didn't care if she could walk tomorrow. She didn't care about the mess or the pain. She just needed to take him, all of him, in at least one way - he was just too much for her to take down her throat, or in her tight pussy, no matter how hungry it was.

I'm doing it, she thought, as the water and the stretching and the raw dirty nastiness of the situation worked her over. He was pulling her tight that she felt pleasure deep inside, him rubbing near things that she'd never had stimulated this way before. "Oh shit, you're gonna make me cum by fucking my arse!"

Wes said nothing, just continued grunting and driving himself into her. He knew exactly when the first wave hit, her cunt and arse clenching so hard, over and over in a fast desperate rhythm. Her screams of lust were just a bonus. He slowed, but didn't stop, as her body was wracked over and over with quakes of pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck my arse! Fucking tear me open, destroy me! Jesus, I need you inside me, all inside me! Bury that fat cock deep in my arse and shoot your fucking balls deep in my guts!"

And that was the last comprehensible thing she said for a while. He steadied his stance, grabbed her hips tighter, and did as he was bid, driving himself ever harder and faster into her arse, pulling almost all the way out before slamming his footling meat deep back into her, as she screamed herself hoarse. Deeper and deeper he went, until finally she could feel her thighs slapping into his, his balls swinging onto her clit, her arse cheeks cupped by his groin.

Oh fuck, she thought. I did it! I took all of him! Oh god, I feel so full, so dirty, so slutty. I want this cock in me forever. I want to cum on him forever, over and over... jeez here it comes, I'm gonna cum, cum so fucking hard! Her head started to spin, dizziness boiling in from outside.

Wes could feel her pulse racing, tight around his cock. The shower jet played with his balls as they swung forward to slap her pussy and clit. He was so fucking close. His heavy balls wouldn't have to wait much longer. He drew himself back and slammed back in, over and over, holding his breath, reaching forwards to grab and maul her tits as he shoved his dick into her arse over and over, practically lifting her from the floor as he buried his cock fully into her.

He felt her start convulsing again, heard the shower jet clatter as she dropped it to the floor. "I'm cumming again! Oh fuck yeah!" she screamed, redundantly. He slid his hand down the front of her, cupping her twitching pussy and feeling his cock buried in her arse as he held her back to his chest, groping at her tit with his other hand, pumping load after load deep into her bowels, holding her up as much as against him.

Once she could breathe again, she rocked her head back, and slid her tongue into his mouth, kissing and suckling at his lips as his slowly softening cock relieved the pressure on her arse. Eventually, he stepped backwards, pulling himself free from her anus, glad they were still in the shower so the water could carry away the worst of the effects of their dirty sex.

///

Steve stirred, only realising he'd been asleep by the fact he now wasn't. The space on the bed beside him was empty, but still warm - Marissa must have stepped away for a moment. Sure enough, the door to the ensuite opened, and she emerged with body and hair wrapped in fluffy white towels.

"Hey," she said. "I just wanted to freshen up a bit. You worked me so hard I'd got a bit of a sweat going on - not sexy at all."

Steve moved and felt a tightness at his groin - hair painfully matted from their earlier sessions. Perhaps a shower wasn't a bad idea. "I think I'll have one of those too" he said as he rose from the bed, pulling her face close for a kiss as he passed her. "Don't go falling asleep on me now."

"Not a chance, stud," she said, groping his semi-hard cock as he tried to step away. He laughed, and she let him slip through her fingers as he headed to the bathroom.

The water was warm but not too hot; Steve let it play over his face and chest for a while before reaching for the soaps. Part of him wanted Marissa to return to the shower with him, to run her hands over his slippery body... Steve realised he was now fully hard and stroking himself; with some effort he managed to drag his hand away from his cock and stopped cupping his balls. There was a hot chick just the other side of that door, waiting for him. Why waste time in here wanking when he could be out there fucking?

Clean and fresh, he vigorously towelled himself off, wrapped it around his waist and went back out into the bedroom. Marissa had laid herself across the bed, wrapped in a loose silk gown that teased at her curves. She smiled as she saw his mouth form an O, pleased to know that even after all they'd done tonight, despite the fact he'd seen her naked and vulnerable, that the sight of her dressed as she was could still provoke such a reaction.

"Drop the towel," she ordered. Steve raised an eyebrow. She got to her feet, hand on hips. "I said drop it," she repeated.

"You first."

She smirked back, pulled at the tie around her waist, letting the gown fall open to reveal the matching lingerie underneath.

"Fuck..." he whispered, pulling at a loose end on the towel and letting it fall to the floor, revealing how much he was enjoying the sight of her. It didn't matter they'd spent most of the night together, naked, already. She was stunning, and the silk and lace enhanced rather than concealed.

"Sit," she ordered, and he stumbled backwards into a chair by the dressing table. She prowled towards him, the gown sliding down her back like the waterfalls in the grounds outside, and she bit her lip while staring into his eyes. She tapped her phone, and a slow easy instrumental started to play. As Steve watched, enraptured, she began to sway to the music; sinuous movements that demonstrated her flexibility and held so much promise.

Steve was dragged to a strip club once, at the end of an acquaintance's Stag do. He'd stayed for the meal, somewhat uncomfortable eating whilst several girls in barely-there bikinis danced and draped themselves around them. He'd become increasingly uncomfortable with their advances, worried about what Katie would have thought of him if she found out, and excused himself as soon as he could. When he confessed, Katie found it incredibly funny, and gently goaded him for fearing a little harmless fun.

Now it seemed he would get his lap dance after all.

Marissa dropped into a crouch before him, stroking his thighs before straightening her legs and raising her arse, her tits hanging in front of his face in the plunge bra. He watched his hands, unbidden, rise to her soft curves. "Uh-huh, no touching!" she chided, and he snapped his hands back to the sides of the chair and clung on.

She sat on him, started rocking her pelvis, grinding her arse over his aching cock while looking back over her shoulder at his pleading eyes. His mouth was arid; she smiled as he ran his tongue across his dry lips.

She stood astride him, turned to face him, her ample breasts at his eye level. With one finger under his chin, she rocked his head back so he would look in her eyes.

"Hey there, naughty boy. Do you want these?" She put some jiggle into her tits.

Steve nodded, temporarily unable to speak.

"I can't hear you," she said, leaning forwards and putting her hands on the back of the chair, causing her tits to swing right up to his face. All he'd have to do was stick out his tongue, and he could lick through that delicious cleavage.

"Do you want to see my tits?" she whispered into his ear, tracing the coils with her tongue.

"Yes..." he whispered, struggling not to grab her with both hands and drag her into his arms.

She stood back up, unclasped the bra, and slowly drew it from her chest, her large but firm breasts settling but not sagging as she did so. Not for the first time, Steve wondered if she'd had some work done. But regardless, she looked perfect. He wanted to bury his face into that cleavage and drown. He wanted to grab her hips and draw her over him, bury his cock deep in her pussy, bounce her on him until he lost himself inside her. But instead, he clutched at the base of the seat, knowing the sex would be all the sweeter for the anticipation.

She stood astride him, then slowly lowered herself onto his lap. It amused her to hear him whimpering. She slid forwards until the silk was gliding over his hardness and wrapped her legs around the back of the chair.

"I like you," she said, stroking his face. "Do you like me?"

Steve boggled, eyes roaming over her coffee-coloured skin, tits squashed into his chest, thighs wrapped round his waist. She was utterly captivating.

"You're beautiful," he managed.

"You're so sweet," she said, and kissed the top of his head. This had been fun, but now she was desperately horny, and needed to get fucked. She stood, in just the pretty lace thong, and started towards the bed.

"Wait..." Steve said, watching her perfect arse recede from view, reaching for that lace with shaking fingers.

"No touching," she reminded him.

He smiled. "No hands, I promise."

She stepped back towards him, her pussy at head level. He leant forwards and placed a delicate kiss on the front of the tiny knickers. Despite herself, she shuddered in anticipation.

Steve licked across the fabric between her legs, finding it already damp from her arousal. The scent filled his nostrils. He needed more. As she moved closer, he kissed and nibbled where thigh met hip, then tucked his tongue into the fabric, sliding it down between her legs, until he could feel the other thigh. Curling his tongue and pulling down, he captured the material in his mouth, his taste buds desperate for more of her salty sweetness.

"Oh Jesus..." he heard her breathe, as he drew the material safely away from her soft lips before biting down hard so he could draw the thong down her legs. Once past the swell of her thighs, he let go with his teeth, and let the slip of fabric fall to the floor, joining the matching bra and gown.

He reached for her again, intending to pull her to his face, but she had headed swiftly to the bed. He bent down to pick up the gown, a plan forming in his mind. He looked back up to find her kneeling on the bed, facing away from him, presenting that perfect arse and pussy to his delighted eyes.

"God, I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me, hard. No holding back."

But he didn't come up behind her and take her like she'd expected. He came around the side of the bed, towards her face.

"You've been a bad girl tonight, haven't you," he said, not unkindly. He'd rolled the silk into a rope, which he proceeded to carefully tie around one of her wrists.

Marissa's eyes went wide, but she didn't stop him. "Yes, master," she said, dropping her gaze.

"You've been teasing me, haven't you." He threaded the silk through the bars of the headboard, and reached for her other wrist, which she offered without protest.

"I have, I'm sorry," she said, trembling with excitement.

"That's as maybe. But I think it's my time now." He checked the silk was tight, but not too tight, around her wrist. He didn't want her hurt, just to have enough of an illusion of captivity.

Now he stepped back around to the end of the bed, to that luscious arse and those slick pussy lips.

"Please fuck me," she said, eyes pleading as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"No," he said, dropping to his knees and pressing his face into the softness of her arse cheeks, his grateful tongue sliding between her lips to feast on her nectar.

He heard her moan, imagining her eyes rolling back as he lapped at her sensitive clit and drew his tongue through her folds.

Over and over, round and round, he lapped at her most sensitive centre as she quivered and pushed herself back against his face. She moaned, begged, pleaded for him to go deeper, faster, harder. But Steve would not be rushed. He set a pace he knew he could sustain, slow and easy, over and over, until she'd reach that lust-crazed point of no return.

She fought the restraints, desperate to tease her nipples, to pull herself open to him. To increase the intensity. But she was trapped, forced to surrender to his slow steady ministrations. To have that long build-up to the inevitable fall. It had been so long since she had been so thoroughly eaten. And she knew, the longer the climb, the bigger the drop.

Shuddering, almost weeping, she buried her face in the pillows and screamed as she splashed her pleasure all over his face.

Now, Steve thought. Now is the time. And he knelt behind her, grabbed her hips, and slid deep into her wet cunt, still twitching and convulsing from orgasm, and she cried out in delight as he filled her.

///

Katie rode Wes' monster cock, rocking back against him reverse cowgirl style, her hands clamped to his ankles to give her more purchase as his hands caressed her arse and held her hips down to keep his long thick dick buried inside her.

Katie could barely think, could only fuck. She needed release. Somewhere in the back of her lust-fogged brain she had an inkling of how sore she'd be in the morning.

Gasping, panting, she slowed the pace. Her thighs hurt from all the effort. She wanted to cum again, needed to, but she was on the verge of passing out.

"You okay, babe?" Wes asked.

"Yeah," she lied, leaning forward and kissing his toes, laying her body along his leg.

Suddenly Wes pulled at her hips, dragging her waist up to his face, and buried his tongue inside her ravished pussy. She gasped, caught by surprise, and found his thick member inches from her face. She could feel the heat rolling from it, saw it slicked with their juices. It was magnificent. She reached out with her tongue, sampled it, and heard him groan into her pussy.