Holiday in Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to take him into her mouth, to swallow that thick goodness. But her throat was ripped raw from her screaming and refused to attempt to take him deep. Instead, she pushed him downwards, pointing away, and laid his hot rod between her swinging breasts, pushing them together around him as he ate her grateful cunt.

Taking his balls in one hand, she massaged him. She could tell it wouldn't be long now, as they tightened and his breath became ragged between her thighs as he tried to take her over the edge one more time. But a weak trembling was all she could manage. She teased her fingers along his length while she slid him between her tits.

"Come for me," she begged. "Cover me."

And after a few more strokes, her legs clamped over his face, he gave her what she wanted. Hot spunk splashed up her tits and under her chin as he released himself over the front of her body.

When he was done, she rolled off him and fell to the bed beside him. Exhausted, spent, they spooned and fell asleep in each other's arms.

///

Steve pulled the bedroom door closed behind him, grateful for the quiet latch, and tiptoed over to the coffee machine. He'd tried to sleep but his mind was a swirl of emotions, and rest didn't seem likely.

He heard footsteps behind him, saw Katie sneaking into the room. They smiled at each other, weakly. Steve poured another cup for her, watched her walk uncomfortably towards him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't ask."

Steve nodded. He knew that nothing good would come from them sharing details, not yet anyway. It would only lead to jealousy, even resentment. Be satisfied that they'd both had their own fun, and don't turn it into a competition or feel left out. A lesson he'd learned the hard way after their past dalliances.

He put his arms around her, a hug for comfort and reassurance.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

They snuck out of the suite and headed back across the resort, lit by moonlight and tasteful LEDs in the early hours of the morning. Swimming pools and aquaria cast rippling shadows across the cloister corridors.

The resort was deserted at this time of night, a cool breeze tickling over their skin as they walked - half-proud, half-ashamed back to their own room. "Bed?" Steve asked, and Katie just nodded, falling sideways onto the mattress. No sex tonight, neither of them could face it. They drifted off, happy in each other's company, dead to the world.

///

PART FOUR - EXCURSION

It was late morning before Steve and Katie re-joined the land of the living. The sun was beaming into their hotel room, drumming on their eyelids, calling them back from the land of nod. But the night's exertions had taken their toll.

Dazed but happy, they showered and dressed in light clothes, packed a few essentials, and headed over to the marina. Wes and Marissa had promised them a trip out in their "little run-around", so they made their way down towards the ice-cream parlour by the waterfront.

They walked, hand in hand, past brightly coloured wooden beach huts, each a tourist-trap shop hawking ornaments made from shells, or jewellery, or cigars. Steve brushed off a local before she could place her rainbow parrots onto their shoulders and sting them for an extortionately priced photograph.

The sea lapped at the wooden boardwalk as they made their way past the yachts moored in the harbour of Neptune's Palace. As they approached the parlour, they spotted their new friends already tucking into a couple of enormous cones.

"Sorry, we overslept..." Katie offered, but Marissa waved it away.

"De nada. It was quite an intense evening," she responded, smiling at Steve and brushing a finger down his arm.

Katie watched Wes' thick tongue rescue a trickle of white cream running down the side of his cone, and she felt a twinge between her legs; a ghost of a memory of the night before. "What can I get you?" Wes asked, and refused to take no for an answer. Soon she and Steve had a cone in hand too, and they followed their hosts around the harbour.

"Here she is," Wes declared, climbing onto the rear of a spectacular gleaming white vessel.

Katie looked agog. The motorboat was larger than her house! At least three levels above the sea line, with a huge deck up front, points for fishing at the rear, and mirrored windows all around. There was a dinghy, larger than her car, in a cradle - dwarfed by the rest of the vessel - which she realised was for when the yacht needed to weigh anchor at sea away from harbour and allow them to travel ashore.

"You likey?" Marissa giggled, holding her hand out to help them aboard.

"I..." Steve began, but wasn't sure how to finish the sentence. He supposed he should have realised by now that this couple didn't mess around or do anything by halves.

While they stood on the deck, mouths agape, Wes passed them both a glass of champagne. "Welcome aboard!"

///

The island receded as Wes took the yacht out into the crystal blue-green sea. The Crown faded into the mist as they headed out past the reef and then turned to head around the island.

"There's somewhere special we'd like to show you," Marissa explained to them. As if their current surroundings weren't special enough. "Let's head up on deck." Leaving Wes behind to navigate, she led them out towards the bough.

The hot sun beat down onto the deck, but the sea breeze kept it from being oppressive. Steve unbuttoned his thin linen shirt and let it hang from his shoulders.

"Great idea," said Marissa, and pushed the straps of her dress off her own shoulders. The material pooled on the deck, and she stepped free, naked and glorious. "Nobody can see us out here," she pointed out. She reached into a cupboard for a bottle of sun lotion, passed it to Katie. "Would you mind...?" she asked, eyebrow raised, as she offered her back to the other woman.

Steve leant against the side wall as he watched his wife pour the oil into her hands and then run them over Marissa's supple body, working the lotion into her coffee-coloured skin until it shone and glistened in the sunshine. His throat had dried, and he had to swallow champagne faster than was wise to quench his thirst. He watched, rapt, as Katie ran her hands over the sexy island woman's body, over her shoulders, her strong back, lithe arms, down to the globes of her glorious arse. Slick with lotion, her fingers caressed Marissa's cheeks and thighs, as Katie knelt behind her and worked the oils over the skin. All the time Marissa gently encouraged her, gentle moans and pleading and directing the other woman's hands across her flesh.

Steve had to reach into his shorts and adjust himself, his erection painful against his shorts. But once touched, he had difficulty letting go of his aching cock, and started to slowly draw his hand over and around his tip as he watched his beloved wife greasing his lover from the previous night.

Katie finished oiling Marissa's back and legs, and slowly the woman turned so that Katie could do her front. She found her head level with Marissa's soft shaved pussy, lips slightly swollen and parted with lust. She looked up and saw Marissa looking back down at her. She was lost in that gaze. Slightly shocked by the intensity, she managed to drop her eyes, across Marissa's proud breasts and toned abs, down to her sex. So close she could reach out with her tongue and take a taste. It was all Katie could do not to collapse into the other woman. God, what an effect she had on her.

Katie took the bottle, started to work her way up Marissa's short but shapely legs. Kneeling up, her eyes came level with Marissa's tits, her nipples hard and prominent; Katie could feel her own poking into the bikini top she wore under the thin dress. She wanted to flick that nipple with her tongue, to take it between her teeth and tease the temptress before her. Pleasure or pain? She knew she'd like both.

Steve hadn't known it was possible to drool with a dry mouth. All pretence at decorum was now gone; his swim shorts on the deck and his fist pumping in his lap. He watched Marissa push the straps of Katie's dress over her shoulders, saw the thin cotton slide over his wife's body and drop to the deck. Watched Katie's hands cup and caress Marissa's tits, as he had the night before; watched Marissa pull at the ties of Katie's tiny thong bikini and let it drop away, the wind taking it over the side of the boat, lost to the waves.

The women watched each other, eyes locked. Without breaking their gaze, Marissa took the sun oil and started to run her hands over Katie's now naked body. Her lightly freckled shoulders, across the nape of her neck and down her spine, round to her narrow waist, and then back up to her full breasts. Marissa ran her slippery thumbs across Katie's pert nipples, drawing a gasp from her throat.

Steve's hand was slick, too, from his own precum as he watched his wife and his lover, captivated by the intensity of their gaze, their hands freely roaming over each other. Without a word the women came together, sliding their slippery oiled bodies against each other as their lips and tongues met. Breasts interlocked and pressed together, hands exploring. "Fuck..." he muttered, as he watched them stroking each other's pussies as they French kissed and then nibbled at each other's ears and neck.

The women broke off their kiss and turned as one to look over to Steve - shorts round his ankles, cock in hand. They smiled and prowled towards him. "Do you need help with that?" Marissa asked, as she knelt before him and took his slick dick in her mouth, while Katie leant over to give her husband a deep passionate kiss. His hand went to Katie's oiled breast, swinging freely in the hot sun and gentle breeze. Katie stood up, watched Steve's eyes follow her face and then flick down her naked body, linger on her wet pussy, and across to Marissa who was working his cock with her expert mouth. Katie brushed her fingers, wet from Marissa's slit, over her husband's lips; hungrily he sucked on them, tasting one woman on another, eyes closing and breath ragged.

Katie looked up to the windows, saw Wes watching them. Watched him beckon her inside with a tilt of his head. She slipped away; Steve didn't even notice she was gone, his brain clouded by lust and pleasure as Marissa worked her magic.

Katie padded up the steps, felt the burn of Wes' eyes on her tits as they bounced and swayed with her steps. She noticed the boat had stopped; they were in an enclosed bay. She would have taken more time and enjoyed the view beyond, but the view in front of her was more enticing - Wes running his hands along his monster cock, tip glistening, as she approached. She stopped a few steps lower, leant forward and licked the precum from his tip. She watched him watch her as she licked her lips then wrapped them around the purple head of him, teasing the slit with the tip of her tongue, cheeks drawn in as she sucked. She inched forwards, bringing a hand up to cup his balls and another to stroke his shaft as the head slipped to the back of her throat. She worked her tongue against the sensitive underneath of his shaft as her throat constricted round his bulbous head, and still there was room for her hand on the length of him. Her spare hand desperately flicking her clit, eyes watering and throat complaining, she looked up at him with adoring eyes. Use me, those eyes pleaded.

Wes brushed damp hair from her face, tucked it behind her ear. "Girl, you are so fucking hot." He cupped her head, pushing her down onto his meat, hearing her gag and choke on him but letting him force himself down her throat.

Gagging for it, he thought, quite literally.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable, eh?" he said, knowing how rough the ribbed steps must be on her knees. He took her hand, encouraged her to her feet, then led her into the boat. Katie followed her buff lover through a cream-panelled galley, down some steps towards the prow of the boat: the master suite.

Thin one-way glass windows ran just under the ceiling, turning the sky a deep indigo. Underneath, a huge circular bed, tastefully decorated with throw pillows and covered with a lake of crimson silk.

Katie turned, kissing Wes deeply, running her nails down his chest and over his rippling abs, down towards his throbbing cock. Wes smiled, reached out with his own arm, and gently pushed her backwards until her thighs met the mattress and she sat on the side of the high bed.

"Lay back," he commanded, " and show me how much you want me."

Katie ran her hands down her sides, cupping her breasts for him, running fingers down her flat stomach and over her thighs, grabbing her legs behind her knees and pulling herself open for him. She laid back, spreading herself wide, baring her hungry cunt to his longing gaze. "Please," she breathed, "please fuck me."

Wes smirked, stepped forward to the edge of the bed. "Oh, I will. I will." He watched her pussy lips quiver, saw a pool of dampness soaking into the silk at her opening. But first, he thought... But first...

Slowly he stroked his length, watching her eyes follow his every move. Suddenly he slapped his cock down against her pussy, smacking over her lips and clit in a swift motion. He watched her jump, shocked and surprised, and then relax into a smile. He did it again, watching her eyes, close and then flutter open, rolled back to white. He grabbed his cock and dragged the tip through her folds, smearing himself with her juices, then slapping her clit again. He watched her biting her lip, trying to keep quiet, pinching and rolling her nipples, her other hand clawing at the silk.

He didn't want her quiet. He wanted her screaming to the heavens, wanted Marissa and Steve to be in no doubt how she felt, what he was doing to her. He grabbed her legs, pulled her to the edge of the bed, and fed his cock into her soaking pussy. He watched her mouth turn to an O as he started to drive into her; so wet he was seven inches deep with the first thrust and worked the rest in over the next few powerful strokes. Her tight cunt offered just the right amount of resistance, but she was stretched and ready to accommodate his length and girth after the previous night's activities.

He didn't hold back, not needing to worry about her pleasure - he could see how close she was, her need tangible in the air. He drove into her, relentless and indomitable, the top of his thighs slapping into the bottom of hers as he filled and emptied her, over and over, pulling her tight walls back as he withdrew then slamming back into her.

She wasn't silent now, far from it. "Oh God yes! Fuck yes! Fill my cunt! Fuck me you bastard, harder!"

He didn't disappoint; hands clamped on her his to anchor himself, he continued his relentless thrusting, heavy balls swinging and slapping her arsehole as he pounded into her.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming again! Don't stop, for fuck's sake, don't stop!"

He could feel her pussy convulsing around him, watched her breasts jump as waves of pleasure wracked through her - and continued postponing into her, as she demanded. She was grunting and whining now, a steady wailing howling sound that raised in pitch almost with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum again, oh fuck, I can't, oh god..." she threw her head back onto the bed and screamed as she squirted her pleasure all up Wes's abs, her cunt clamping almost painfully around his rock-hard cock.

Wes was getting close himself, could feel that familiar aching feeling in his balls. "I've got a huge fucking load for you, babe," he said.

"Show me. I wanna watch you cum!"

Wes smiled. "Where d'you want it?"

"Fucking mess me up," she replied, still riding wave after wave of divine pleasure.

Wes felt himself pass the point of no return and dragged his cock out of her tight twitching pussy, stroking with his hand as he jerked out rope after rope of thick sticky cum, splashing up across her stomach and over her tits, laying thick trails over her abdomen. Katie sat up, taking a load across her face and into her hair, as she lowered her mouth to his tip to suck the last few loads into her mouth, dribbling down her chin and over her tits and letting it drip back to her thoroughly fucked pussy.

"Fuck, babe, the things you make me do," he said, falling to his knees and kissing her still twitching lips, flicking over her clit, and making her catch her breath.

"Fuck! Don't, it's too sensitive!"

He kissed his way back up her body, covered in his seed: her stomach, her tits, her mouth. "So fucking sexy," he sighed. "What would Steve say if he saw you like this, right now?"

Katie wondered, too - but heard a slight rhythmic tapping on the ceiling - on the deck above - and knew Steve's thoughts were elsewhere right now. But Wes was right - she probably shouldn't go on deck looking like a bukkake porn model.

"Maybe I should clean off a bit," she said, and slipped into the ensuite.

Wes, too, had heard the noise from above deck - and decided he should investigate.

///

The sun beat down from a clear blue sky, onto a crystal-clear sea with waves softly breaking on the white sand beach of the bay. The light glistened on the surface of the water, like sparking diamonds set round an aqua-marine stone. Palm trees offered the promise of shade to anyone that swam ashore. All was at peace, not even the cry of a gull - just the soft shush of gentle waves breaking over the sand.

"Paradise," Steve said. "How can you stand it?"

"Eh?" Marissa replied, sat beside him with her legs dangling over the side of the boat.

"All this." He waved his hand vaguely, taking in the boat and the sea and the sky. "Does it ever become normal?"

"I count my blessings every day. I came from nothing, and Wes brought me to this life. He fought for his company, against terrible prejudice. Neither of us are complacent. But we paid our dues."

"So, are you happy?"

He watched Marissa's face as she lied. "Yes, we're happy," she said, with a smile that almost reached her eyes. She looked out to sea, so he couldn't quite see her face.

"Nothing missing in your life?"

She was like a statue - lifeless, cold. "What else is there?"

They sat, together but alone, for a while, each lost in their own thoughts. Steve watched a small shoal of fish shimmy through the crystal water of the bay, under the boat. He lay back on the deck, watched a solitary cloud drift across a pale blue sky.

Presently, he felt the boat moving; rocking, ever so gently. He started to look around for the cause; the sea was calm. He saw Marissa smiling, shaking her head.

"Insatiable," she muttered.

"Hmmm?"

"Wes. He must really be going for Katie down there."

A picture Steve didn't really want in his head. But now the seed was planted, he couldn't help but imagine his wife bent backwards over the bed, eyes closed and mouth agape, with Wes relentlessly driving his thick cock deep inside her. Could he hear her crying out?

Marissa knelt beside him, started stroking his thigh with her hand. "Why should they have all the fun?" Steve shook the vision of his wife from his head and concentrated on the woman before him. A sexy stacked young woman was stroking her hand up to his hardening cock; it would be rude not to give her his full attention. He sat up and lifted her weightless body onto his lap, facing him, so he could kiss her - her lips, her neck, her breasts - as she wrapped her legs round his waist and slid her pelvis down his legs onto his, reaching down to guide him into her - so tight, so wet, so ready. They moved together, as one, under the azure sky.

"I want to watch you," he said, lying back to rest his head on the deck, hungry eyes devouring her heavy breasts that swayed as she danced for him. He stroked his fingertips up and down her sides, teasing her breasts, soft on her shoulders, before clawing down her back and grabbing her hips, pushing her down onto him so she could grind her clit against his pelvis. She smiled down at him and worked her cunt round his hardness. She leant forwards, tits swinging down towards his chest, tantalisingly not quite touching him. He tried to bury his face into the cleavage, wanting to lick the sweat from her skin, but she put her hands onto his shoulders, pushing him back down to the deck, so he couldn't reach. With her weight on his upper body, she started raise and lower her pelvis, sliding his cock through her pussy, withdrawing almost to the tip then sliding oh so slowly back down until he was buried fully inside. Over and over, agonisingly slowly. "Please..." he begged; she acquiesced and started working her thighs and pelvic thrusts, upping the pace. Steve started to fuck back up into her, meeting her halfway as their bodies slapped together.