Holiday in Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa freed Steve's shoulders, putting her hands flat onto the deck for steadier support as they drove each other faster and harder. Now he had full use of his arms again, Steve wasted no time, reaching round to her amazing arse, grabbing a cheek in each hand as she slammed down onto him, again and again. His hands glided over her soft flesh, slick with sweat, and his fingers reached around, teasing along the crease of her arse. "Oh god yes," she moaned, as his fingers brushed over her bud. Emboldened, Steve teased at her arsehole with a finger; the slightest pressure and it slipped inside to the first joint. "You bad boy!" Marissa said, leaning down to crush her soft breasts against his chest, leaning in for a deep passionate kiss. Steve began to work his finger into her arse, in rhythm with their kiss, with his cock, filling each of her holes at once. The harder he fingered her arse, the harder she sucked on his tongue, and the wetter her cunt felt. He flexed another finger, bringing it towards the one buried in her arse, and she purred into his mouth. As he drew the one finger back out of her anus, he positioned both fingertips at the entrance and pushed back in, all the way in with both fingers in one motion. Marissa had to break off the kiss to scream a "Fuck!" into the clear blue air.

"You like?"

"God, you know I love it in my ass," she replied, biting her lip, rocking her hips to work herself on both his cock and his fingers, both buried deep inside her.

///

Wes watched as his wife rode the Brit, white fingers pumping into her coffee-coloured ass, his thighs slick with her juices. He smiled and started to crawl towards her, using her body to hide himself from Steve's sight. The first Steve knew of Wes' presence is when he pulled his arm away, so he could mount his wife from behind.

He watched Steve's eyes go wide, just before he looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with the husband of the woman he was fucking. "Oh god, yes, please!" Marissa cried as Wes guided his thick cock to her loosened asshole, positioned himself carefully, and took over from where Steve's fingers had left off.

///

Steve was shocked, so not expecting Wes to catch them having sex on the deck. He certainly hadn't expected him to join in! He couldn't look at the Nubian figure behind Marissa, but he couldn't help but feel the enormity of his cock as it pressed into her arse, pushing against his own cock through her walls. He watched Marissa's eyes bug out as he stretched her sphincter and worked himself into her - deeper and deeper, so thick and so hard... my god, how big was he? He heard Wes grunting as he thrusted, forcing Marissa to take them both, her eyes unfocused and a little drool dribbling from the corner of her mouth. He could feel her cunt twitching and her head was shaking - riding an orgasm that just kept rolling through her. Steve, too, was close; never before had he felt another man's cock so close to his. He thought he would be weirded out by it, but it was just so hot... so much more friction, he could feel Wes through her, the countermotion adding to the sensations... and it was all too much, he boiled over inside her, crying out as the orgasm took him almost by surprise.

Suddenly, the extra sensation was almost painful. He must have made a face, as Marissa raised her arse higher, his softening cock flopping out of her sopping cunt as she raised up onto her knees. Now Wes had a better angle; he grabbed her hips and really went to work, pounding hard into her arse. Marissa found her voice again, screaming her pleasure out into the bay, squirting cum onto the deck as Wes used her tight anus to bring himself to his own climax. Shuddering, she slid off his monster cock and spun round, collapsing into her husband's arms as they kissed passionately in the sunshine.

///

The sun was approaching the horizon, where the pale blue sky met the darker blue of the deep sea, the sky starting to turn to pink and the hot disc of the sun starting to spread and yellow.

The two couples had enjoyed their time at the bay - gentle swimming after their earlier exertions, resting on the sands, easy conversation. Reluctantly, they made their way back to the yacht, the light starting to fail and the warmth of the sun starting to fade, the light breeze - a relief in the earlier heat of the day - now slightly too cool for naked, wet bodies.

Donning the clothes they'd arrived in, Steve and Katie (who had also borrowed a silk wrap for her shoulders) watched Neptune's Crown rise over the horizon. With the sun setting behind them, the sky behind the crown was already a deep navy blue, with some brave stars making an early appearance - jewels of the sky meeting the jewelled lights of the palatial resort.

"Can we watch... do we have time before we have to go back in?" Katie pleaded. "It's so beautiful!"

Wes brought them each a glass of wine, and they stood on deck and watched as the sky faded to black and the Crown took on a bolder green hue under the expert lighting.

"Stunning," Steve agreed. He sipped the wine - perfectly chilled, perfectly crisp. He realised he might not taste the like again. They'd enjoyed such an amazing time with the rich couple, but Wes had made it clear they needed to move on this evening, get back to work... so these would be their last moments together. Steve couldn't think of a more perfect ending.

Back on the quay, Steve and Katie waved goodbye to their friends standing on the deck. Then, as Marissa blew kisses and Wes headed to the bridge, they turned and started to walk away, back to their humble accommodation and their own holiday.

///

Out in the open sea, Wes was able to take his eyes from the instruments, engage the autopilot, and turn his attention back to Marissa. She sat near him on the bridge, idly stroking her stomach. She looked happy... so happy. Glowing, even.

"Did you get what you wanted, this time?" he asked.

Marissa looked up at him, smiling. It was too early to tell, of course. "I hope so, Wes. I really do. He was perfect." She smiled, wistfully. "So loving, so intelligent. A wonderful man."

Wes nodded. "Thought so." He took her in his arms. "A lovely couple." He paused, in thought. "We should do something for them. Give them something nice, after what they've given us." Another pause. "Given you; something I couldn't." A deep sadness came over him.

She kissed his forehead, kissed the tears from his cheeks. Wes was a beautiful man, and it broke her heart to see him upset. "Hush, my love. My life." She held him as he trembled. "This gift, it is for both of us. Thank you. Thank you for doing this for me. For us."

Wes' legs gave, and he fell to his knees. He kissed her stomach, below her navel, and not even Marissa could hear him whisper "Please...". But she stroked his head, nevertheless, cradling him against her. Like a child.

///

EPILOGUE

Katie and Steve enjoyed the remaining days - and nights - of their holiday. They took great pleasure in reclaiming each other - passionately, desperately, tenderly.

But - as with their time spent with the other couple - all good things had to come to an end. Their flight home was mid-morning the next day, meaning an early checkout would be necessary. Steve thought it would be better to handle the formalities this evening, rather than bleary-eyed and half asleep in the morning, so before they retired for the night they stopped by the reception desk.

Katie flushed as she realised it was the same young woman as had dealt with their headboard incident, way back at the start of the trip. Brittany, she remembered. She clearly recognised them too, as she donned a wry smile as she came forward to serve them, with more sway in her hips than was surely necessary. She took their room number and tapped away into her terminal. Katie watched her straighten in surprise, eyebrow raised.

"You're already done, all sorted," she said.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"It's all covered."

"Are you sure?" he asked, bemused. She just gave him a look. "But how..." he pondered, glancing over to his wife. Then he realised. "Wes! It must be, surely?"

"They wouldn't...?" Katie breathed. "Why? Why would they?"

"Do you know who did this?" Steve asked the lady behind the desk. She just shrugged. "Please, see if you can find out!"

She kept tapping. "No, but there is something... let me see..." And then she disappeared through a door. Momentarily she returned, with a package and an envelope. "You have a message," she said, handing Steve a crisp white envelope and brushing her fingers over his hand as he took it. "And for you, this!" she said to Katie.

Katie was going to wait for Steve to read his letter first, but he took too long - faffing with the envelope, reading and rereading the message - so she looked in the plain cardboard box she'd been handled, to the square box inside. An awfully familiar hardcover leather box. "No, surely..." she whispered. Trembling, she hinged it open - to a flash of light against the teardrop gemstone - and she nearly dropped it in shock. My god, she thought, they can't have. They shouldn't have.

She looked over to Steve, who was spluttering. He looked up at her. "We've got it. The VC came through." He clearly couldn't believe it. "We're funded!"

"Those bastards," Katie said, wiping tears from her eyes. "Those fucking bastards!" A smile threatened to break her jaw. They embraced, deliriously happy.

"But why? What did we do?"

Steve chuckled. "It's 'cos I'm such a great fuck," he claimed.

Katie laughed. "Dream on, Casanova." She stepped back over to the desk. "So, are we all done?"

The receptionist nodded. "Unless there's anything else I can do for you?" she pouted. A beat. "Anything at all?"

Katie looked to Steve, who cocked an eyebrow. She turned back to the desk. "What time do you knock off?"

///

Later, Katie was clawing at the bedsheets as Steve lapped relentlessly at her pussy, her legs crossed behind his shoulders, when there was a knock at the door.

"Housekeeping!" came the voice. Brittany's voice.

Steve looked up, tongue still working between her labia, to catch Katie's eyes. "But I was only flirting..."

Steve raised an eyebrow. "Best not to keep her waiting," he suggested, crawling back off the bed and throwing her a robe before turning towards the door, his erection straining at his boxers. They both approached the door, just as it was beeped open, and the foxy receptionist stepped in.

Brittany took one look at the couple - Katie's flushed cheeks, Steve's huge erection. "Let me help you with that," she said, pulling down the zip behind her neck and pushing the sleeves over her shoulders, letting the uniform drop to the floor. Underneath she wore just a black push-up bra, suspenders, and stockings - no underwear, leaving her shaved pussy bare. She followed the dress to the floor, kneeling in front of Steve and dragging his tight boxers down his legs, fishing his cock from the waistband and licking the precum from the head before sliding it over her tongue.

As Steve started to gently pump into her willing mouth, Katie lay down behind her and pulled her hips towards her head, lowering the receptionist's wet pussy onto her own eager tongue. They intended to spend the last night of their magical trip the same way as the rest - consumed by lust, and sharing with others.

THE END