Holiday in Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa broke away to kneel before Wes's massive erection. Steve and Katie looked on as she took the shaft in one hand, his heavy balls in the other, and started to kiss along the absurd thick length of him.

Katie knelt before Steve, wrapping her lips around his tip, playing with her pussy while listening to the moans and grunts coming from the other side of the room. Steve didn't know where to look; while watching his wife suck his cock was normally the highlight of his weekend, he kept being drawn to the sight of that monster dick, and what Marissa could do with it. He watched as she worshipped him, kissing and licking and nibbling along his length, licking precum from his tip and wrapping her lips around him before taking him part-way into her mouth. No way could she take him all; she might as well try to swallow her own arm.

"Can you give me a hand?" Marissa begged Katie.

Katie looked over at Wes and contemplated his monster meat. All day, Marissa had been talking about how great a lover Wes was, about the things he could do with that cock. And now Marissa was asking - begging - her to share.

She looked up into Steve's eyes, her husband's cock buried in her throat. She wondered if he could read, could understand, the desperate need in her eyes, her soul. Watched as he nodded his assent.

She raised herself from his cock, sucking and cleaning the precum from his member as she left. "I love you," she said, as she found her feet helplessly but inevitably drawing her to kneel at Wes's lap. His aroma grew in strength as she approached; she was almost scared by the strength of her desire.

Steve watched, cock in hand, as his wife knelt before the black man opposite, his absurd cock standing tall and proud between the two women. They didn't stay still for long. Soon, Wes had two pairs of lips sliding over that thick veined flesh, then one taking his balls in her mouth as the other took his mushroom head into her mouth, tongue working over the head and teasing at the sensitive spot underneath.

Steve wasn't sure how to feel, watching his wife suck another man's cock - especially one so much larger than his own. He loved her, and seeing her happy - watching her furiously frigging herself as she sucked, in a way she never did for him - made him feel... Jealous? Horny? Used? Proud? All of those.

He noticed Marissa glancing his way, her tongue sliding over Katie's as they worked their mouths over Wes's length. Perhaps anticipating his discomfort, Marissa stood, and made her way around the table, her heavy tits waving as she moved. She sat beside him, tipped his head to hers.

Steve looked on as Wes held his huge dick in one hand and Katie's cheek in the other, slapping his rod on her face and flicking precum over her face and hair, as she whimpered and begged him to let her suck him off.

"You don't have to watch this, you know," she said, nuzzling at his neck while he watched his wife wrap her lips over Wes's thick cock and start to work him into her throat. Marissa reached down to his cock, wrapping soft hands around his, while he tried to decide what to do.

It seemed Katie and Wes realised that she was never going to be able to take him in her mouth. He had his hands on her side, beside her tits under her arms, and guided him up his body until she stood astride him. Steve watched as Wes took his cock in hand, stroking it through the folds of Katie's sopping wet pussy, as Katie started to lower herself onto that monster dick.

Katie threw her head back, eyes closed. "Aaaaaahhhh fuuuuuuuckkkkkk....." she moaned, as the first couple of inches slid into her, stretching her open and making her feel satisfyingly full. Her head fell back, and Steve could see her eyes had rolled so far back only the whites remained.

"Come," Marissa said, standing and taking his hand. "Don't torture yourself. Tonight, forget her; I am yours, to do with as you please." And she led him to the second bedroom.

As they left, Steve couldn't help but steal one last glance at the sofa; of Katie impaled halfway onto Wes's absurd cock, moaning and grunting; her hands on the back of the sofa, his hands on her wide-hipped arse, encouraging her onto him. It was almost as if she'd already forgotten him.

///

The boudoir was tastefully lit, soft lighting cast over stain sheets, silk scarves at the bedposts. Marissa led him to the bed and gently pushed him into his back. Steve lay on the mattress, unbuttoning his shirt, feeling rather awkward that this sexy naked woman was prowling towards him while he was still almost fully dressed.

"I know you've not got a lot of experience at this, so I'm going to make things easy for you." She climbed onto the bed beside him. "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to spend all night fucking you, over and over; so, while I don't think this first time will last long, I really don't give a shit." She helped him out of his trousers, discarding them onto the floor. "Don't hold back. Give it all to me."

Steve really didn't know what to say. He watched as Marissa threw a leg over his thighs and knelt astride him, pussy achingly close to his dick. Unintentionally he flexed, and his cock sprang towards her.

She leant over him, breasts swaying, hair falling around her head. He raised his hand to her tit, weighing the soft flesh in one hand as she lowered her face to his, started to nuzzle along his jaw, his cheek.

Their eyes met, as then did their lips. Somehow their first kiss felt more sexual, more intimate, than the fact her wet pussy was lightly grazing his rock-hard cock as they came together. Steve felt her heavy tits brush over his chest as her tongue worked between his lips, and her thighs pressed them together.

Steve felt her pussy gliding over his cock, pressing him against his abdomen. "Fuck, so soft and smooth..." he breathed.

"Lasered," she said. "Only the best for Wes."

"You certainly are," he noted, brushing her hair from her face, and scooping her back down for a kiss, her breasts grazing his chest. She felt underneath herself, took his dick in hand and guided it to her entrance, before sliding back and capturing him.

All thoughts of what was happening on the sofa outside were blanked from his mind as Marissa's pliant lips enveloped the head of his cock and he slipped effortlessly inside her warm, wet pussy. On her arms, her back arched as she took him inside her, eyes closing, as she set a slow easy pace of rocking back and forth. He took one swinging breast in his hand, stroking his finger across the soft flesh and teasing the nipple, as she worked him ever deeper inside her. Steve bent his knees, letting her slam her juicy arse back onto his thighs with each thrust, and started to fuck back up into her.

"Fuck yeah, just like that," she said, kissing and nibbling at his shoulder.

He put his hands on her wide hips, rocking her in the same rhythm. "So tight... So hot..."

She'd been right - this wasn't going to last long. All day he'd been watching her body move, first in that tiny bikini, then in that skin-tight dress. He'd spent most of his time trying not to think about fucking another man's wife, yet here they were, her riding him, bodies pressed together, her silky skin gliding over his, a thin sheen of sweat from their exertions lubricating them. He needed to slow down if this was going to last any time at all; he really didn't want to disappoint her.

So, he lay back down, returning his legs to the bed, and watched her work. Watched her perky tits sway and jump as she bottomed out onto him. Watched the concentration on her face.

Then she changed, leant back on her hips, and she was riding him; pussy clamped hard over him as she sat on his lap, clit grinding against him as she put more sway and roll into her hips, biting her lip and watching his face as she constricted herself around his cock.

He looked up at her - majestic, proud, gorgeous - as she worked herself on him.

"Fuck... So deep..." he moaned.

"Uh-huh. I love your cock filling me up!" And she closed her eyes again, taken over by the sensation.

Steve could feel it approaching - the point of no return. "Fuck, Marissa, you're gonna make me cum..."

"Oh god yes, give it to me!" She rode him harder, pushed her hand between them and started circling her clit as she rode on.

"Seriously, I can't stop it now, I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Fucking right!" she said, possessed. "Cum in my cheating cunt! Fill me with your seed! Knock me up, you fucking English bastard!"

It was like she was calling directly to his balls; his dick twitched, and he blasted a heavy load deep inside her, then another, and another...

"Yes! Oh Yes! You're doing it! Fuck! Come inside me! Oh god I'm cumming!!!!"

She fell back onto her arms, back on all fours over him, as they came together; her pussy milking him as it convulsed, his dick still twitching as the last of his load leaked from him. He saw her face, raw from lust, as she tried to catch her breath, her chest heaving and making her perfect tits dance.

He pulled her face down to his again, and she swallowed his tongue as their lips came back together, taking him inside her at both ends, as they both rode the aftershocks.

///

"Aah! Aah! Fuck! Shit!"

Each bounce on Wes's huge cock tore another cry from Katie's raw throat. Still on the sofa, his hands guiding her hips, she'd been determined to take him all the way, but he was just too big. He was stretching her to her limit; the thickness bringing the most incredible friction, the length stretching deep inside her, pressing on that spot by her cervix that Steve could barely reach. The pleasure/pain sensation was almost unbearable, but she didn't want to stop.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again! Fuuuuuuuck!!!"

Wes watched her body shuddering over him, supporting her by her ribcage, thumbs brushing underneath her tits. He pushed his face into her cleavage, feeling her soft flesh pressing against his face, tasting her sweat and feeling her heart hammering to get out.

"Such a dirty bitch," he said.

"I am! I'm such a slut! Fucking a man I barely know while my husband is in the next room! Oh god, give it to me, I need it so bad!"

It seemed Marissa might be right; Katie had taken to her role as adulteress easily. He wondered quite how badly she wanted to be used. Her desperation, her horniness, sure was a big turn-on; her juices pooled in his lap where they ran down the rest of his thick cock. Part of him wanted to grab those hips, slam her down onto him, force himself fully inside. But he didn't want to hurt her; at least, no more than she wanted to be hurt. They had all night, so why make her too sore to continue in the first hour?

He could feel the pressure building in his balls. Time to see how dirty a bitch she was, how much she'd let him take control.

"I've got such a fucking load for you, bitch," he said.

"Oh god yeah, pump it deep in me!"

"I don't think so, slut. You gotta prove you deserve it."

"How?" she pleaded, raking her nails over his chest with one hand as she flicked her clit with the other.

"Get on your knees."

Katie did as she was bid, lifting herself off the huge cock and dropping to the carpet. She felt lost, so disappointingly empty, feeling the cool air inside her gaping hole. She reached underneath herself, slid all four fingers into the void. It was barely enough for her desperate cunt, but it was all she had. His air at his groin was thick with sex, the area slick from her juices. It was intoxicating. She licked his thick veiny cock, tasting herself on him, as he took his dick in his hand.

"What do you say, bitch?"

"Please, let me suck you off!"

"No!" He slapped his member across her face. Katie's pussy clenched as his dick slammed against the soft skin.

"Please!"

"Not gonna happen."

"God, I need your cum! I need it so bad!"

Wes smiled.

"Cum for me! I need to see you, to feel you cumming!"

"Where?" he teased, stroking himself right in front of her face, tapping himself against her cheek.

"In my cunt! In my mouth! I don't care! Just come for me!"

"In your ass?"

Katie's eyes flashed. "God yes, fuck me in the arse!" she heard herself say. "Pump it deep in my fucking shitter!" It's like her brain had broken and she was just saying whatever depraved thing she could think of. The sensible part of her brain worried about the size of him, how much that would hurt. But it was being drowned out by lust.

"Ah, my little whore, didn't I say you had to earn it first?" And he took her hand, wrapped it round his cock. Helped her pump him. Made her watch herself jerking him off, the tip of his huge cock inches from her face.

Realisation dawned; Katie knew what he needed.

"I've not fucked Marissa since this morning, so this is gonna be a huge fucking load. You ready?"

"Yes! Paint my face, you bastard! I want your sticky cum all over me!"

"Good girl," he said, stroking her hair back. "You may have your reward." His balls tightened, cock twitched, and he splashed thick semen over her delicate face, almost covering one cheek with the first blast, the next across her nose and onto her forehead.

"Yes! Yes! Come for me, make me your filthy whore!"

Babe, you have no idea, he thought.

She tried to catch the next load in her open mouth, but he slapped her face aside, shooting it instead down her neck to her heavy tits. "No! Spit it out, I didn't give you permission to swallow it!"

Reluctantly, she let it dribble out of her lips; mixed with saliva it ran straight down her chin and dropped onto her tits, running through her cleavage and down onto her stomach.

Fuck, she's so hot, Wes thought, looking at his handiwork. Her face was plastered in his cum, running down over her face and tits, her hand pistoning into her pussy as she brought herself towards orgasm once more. She was utterly beautiful. He didn't think he could keep being so mean, even if that's what she wanted.

"Clean me," he ordered, and without hesitation she wrapped her lips round the fat head of his cock, licking the last of the cum from his member.

"You really want it, right? You wanted my cum that bad?"

She nodded, lust burning in her eyes.

He smiled, scooping a fingerful from her cleavage, bringing it to her lips. Eagerly she sucked it from his finger, moaning as she swallowed. "Thank you," she whimpered.

He looked down at her. She seemed so pathetic, waiting on his every word. Marissa was dirty, would do whatever he wanted, but wasn't quite so submissive with it. He wasn't sure he liked it - he wanted his women to challenge him.

It seemed she was holding herself back. Waiting for a sign.

"Cum for me," he ordered. "Fuck your hand and make yourself cum again!"

"Oh god, yes, I need to cum so bad!"

He grabbed her tit, rubbing his cum over her nipple, the silky slipperiness and dirtiness adding to her pleasure.

"Cum hard for me, baby. Let everyone in the building know how hard."

"Yes! Oh fuck! I can feel it, it's gonna be fucking huge!"

"Then do it! Make sure Steve hears you screaming!"

"Oh fuck! Steve, I'm cumming! I'm cumming with Wes's load all over my fucking tits! I'm such a cheating whore! Shit! Fuck! Aaaaaahhhh!!!!"

Katie collapsed against Wes's legs as the powerful orgasm tore through her body. He put his hand against her shoulder, supporting her as wave after wave of pleasure convulsed through her limbs. He slid to the floor beside her, held her in his arms. He couldn't do it anymore, couldn't play the hard uncaring guy.

"Sash," he cooed, holding her trembling frame in his strong arms. "God, you are so sexy." He stroked her arms, until her eyes swam back into focus.

"Oh wow," she said. "I don't know what came over me then."

Wes laughed. "I think it was me."

"I'm not normally like that at all. I think I just got so horny all day. Your wife is such a dirty bitch."

"Yup, she sure is." He looked down at the pair of them, she was starting to stick to him as his load cooled and congealed. "And you're not that clean, either. Shall we tidy you up a bit?"

///

Marissa lay curled against Steve's chest, her leg idly draped over his, hand stroking slowly back and forth across his chest. They were relaxed in each other's company, but she could tell he was troubled. They could hear Katie's moans, getting steadily louder, and Steve flinched each time he heard her scream.

"Love isn't finite, you know," she said, kissing his shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"Wanting to fuck me doesn't mean you love her any less. And she won't abandon you just because Wes shows her a good time."

He kissed her forehead, traced a hand down her side to cup her arse. "How did you get so wise?"

"I've had to fight my own demons. Jealousy eats at you, such a waste of energy." She purred as he stroked her. "Sorry if my potty mouth freaked you out earlier."

"You mean all that 'put a baby in me' stuff you were screaming? Yeah, can't say I found that sexy, sorry."

"A lot of men have that fetish though." A pause. "My mouth runs away with me sometimes when I'm super horny." She teased at his nipple. "You did that to me."

"So, you're not..."

"Pregnant?" She laughed. "No chance. Come on, Wes and I fuck three or four times a day; if I was gonna get knocked up it'd be done already. Besides, why spoil this body with stretchmarks?"

Steve's eyes traced her figure, lingering on her shapely breasts.

"The truth of it is, I love feeling a man pumping his seed deep inside me. That's what really gets me off. Oral and anal are okay, but not as satisfying as you finishing buried deep in me."

Katie's cries were getting louder, then she started calling Steve's name. Marissa reached down, took his semi-hard cock in her hand. "Don't listen to it. It's meaningless, just sex talk, working herself up." She rolled onto her back. "Come here, to me," she beckoned. "Make love to me, at your pace. We have all night."

Steve raised onto his elbow. She was a vision. Coffee-coloured skin, so delicious against the crisp white sheets. So gorgeous. How could he refuse her? The adage came to mind - if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

She spread her legs as he knelt between them, kissing up her stomach, over her tits, up her neck, until their lips met. He shifted, she rocked, and they slid together, as if they'd made love to each other every day.

"Mmmm, you feel so good inside me," she purred, wrapping her legs up and round his waist, crossing them and digging her ankles into his butt, gently pressing on his arse to help enforce the pace.

Steve stayed raised on his arms, watching her face. She was shockingly beautiful, even with her mouth slightly open and her eyes slightly closed. Maybe because of that; the influence of lust. Her hair lay like a crown around her head; a mane, his lioness.

"I can't believe how much I want you," he murmured. She smiled, knowingly, as he tipped his head forward to take her rippling breast in his mouth.

She started working herself around him, rocking and twisting in a countermotion to his, increasing the friction and variance of the thrusts. As he gasped, she ran her fingers over his shoulder and back - now gently, then nails clawing at him, now soft fingertips again. Keeping him on edge, off balance, unable to get used to any feeling.

"God, you feel so good... What you do to me!" The pressure building on his cock, the pleasure of feeling her clamped around him, working hard to bring him. He lifted himself back up on his arms, started to thrust more forcefully, building to a big finish. He slammed himself into her with each rock of his hips, watching her tits jump each time.

"Yeah! Harder!" she begged, pulling on his shoulders, using her feet on his arse to push him even more forcefully into her.

Steve reached up to grab the headboard, give him something to anchor himself and pull against - then remembered the incident with Katie on that first night. Somehow, he didn't think the premier suite would have the same issue with dodgy chipboard nailed to the wall - this bed was solid, metal-framed; a good job, given how hard they were now fucking on it. Marissa reached up, grabbed the bars, anchoring herself and in the process raising her tits to greater prominence.