All Comments on 'Home Computing Ch. 02'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Second verse, same as the first!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2* - Not very imaginative. Thus, the low score. However, you kept the names straight (a rare feat on Literotica!), and your proper English grammar & pronoun use is in the top 5% of Literotica authors. It is refreshing to read a story that doesn't read like it was written by a third grader. Now, work on adding more drama, conflict, tension, and "exciting" narrative. But ... ... don't start writing Stroke stories! Those go stale and boring after the third euphemism for a vagina.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first part of the story it was Karen telling the story, in this it was Steve, a bit confusing. Then Steve tells us he wants to have Diane but then allocates Diane to someone else when he allocates partners, again confusing !

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I think you wrote a really good follow up, in the same real life style of it could happen.

Good story

RibblemanRibblemanover 1 year ago

As this is a site that publishes Erotic Stories to masturbate over, no one that tests the writers accuracy and skill in grammar, spelling and ability to please sad oddball anonymous sexually uptight Trolls, (some who probably hardly ever have sex) I use different criteria when rating a story. If my cock twitches and/or gets erect whilst reading then the story gets a good mark. This story gets a good mark. Unlike the people on here who are frightened of even using a nickname my cock does not deflate if I spot a minor anomaly or inaccuracy. Picturing those couples playing the computer game and slowly removing garments, together with carrying out their forfeits creates a very sexy image. Some writers, like me for instance, include a lot of porn and way out sex, others have a different style and choose not to. Both are valid as there is no rule on Literotica on how much, or how little to include. Why oh why do many readers on here complain and moan, expecting stories to be written just to suit their tastes? How arrogant and empty is that!

I'm giving it 5 points for the images the writer created in my head (and making my cock stiffen)

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic follow to your earlier story of these 4 couples. I’m sure the husbands would enjoy suggesting 2 more get together’s so they could pleasure (sample) each of the wives. Thank You!

ErniebevErniebevover 1 year ago

well, the story is fine but i would like you to be fair and include the men striping also. people and go to a full nude with all people and the forfeit in each round to be more sexual in nature.

I like your style of writing and will be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Please do not be put off by the trolls. Keep writing your stories are needed in this website!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Home Computing Previous Part
Home Computing Series Info