All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 069'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
Reader24601Reader24601over 2 years ago

I just gotta to say that this is one of the most imaginative and well written series I have read so far. When I first started reading way back chapter one (2 year ago or 20 in pandemic measurement), I thought I was reading a bit of light fetish sex. Monstergirl sex here, a bit of death by snu-snu there, all in good sexy fun. Now its still good sexy fun and much more. I am now really invested in this world you have made and the people that live in it. I think that I speak for most of your readers when I say that you should not apologize to us if there is less sexy fun now per chapter. Its the reason that we come (he he, come) but not really why we stay. So just keep on writing the story that makes the most fun and sense to you. I assure you we or at least me, will be along for the ride.

P.S: An affable, tea-drinking, personification of Death? The Pratchett of erotica indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely splendid

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing. Keep up with the way you are writing.....there is nothing wrong if some chapters doesn't have any sex in it.

Don't think of stop writing until you are at book 10. Will be writing a feedback when I have read this chapter.

Happy holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is kisa still possessed?

Loved to see you foray into a new genre.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago
Looking forward to

Can't wait to see what the Aug chapter post has in store for us. Brilliant chapter as always and I felt bad for Velvet. Was none of the children saveable like her and her sister?

CH51143CH51143over 2 years ago

No need to apologize! Just keep putting out your fantastic stories for us to enjoy! Thanks!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

The quality of your writing continues to keep me coming back for more. Loving this latest story arch.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 2 years ago

Despite your concerns, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter. It is curious why leeds is trying so hard to get this particular spot instead of trying for a place that is less trouble? It's seems he feels entitled to this place for some reason. But it could just be revenge. It was sad that all of Velvets eggs where destroyed. But it does bring me back to the question did any of the previous caretakers have kids and where did they go? Lots to think about. I also want to add that a outdoor hotspring might be an interesting addition to the house since NAIA can only go to the bath in the house and the fountain. It could be a good place for everyone to relax and intermingle a bit more comfortably.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I so love this story!!!!!! :) I will hold my breath for the next one.... hope it will not be too long, or I will have passed away from not breathing hehe. look forward to the next instalment. <3

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago
Wonderful chapter

The story has been the draw to HFHM since the beginning. The eroticism is just the garnish on the side of the plate. It draws your eye, but you quickly move on to the meal. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my first time ever commenting on this site. I've been reading this for months. The scene with Velvet was heart wrenching. Well done, both in that scene and overall.

EsbanosEsbanosover 2 years ago

Brilliant as usual.

It funny. I introduced the beginning of this story to my friend Mike, that live together with Dana

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
clue incident? !

I love that the clue incident is a re-occuring theme. I hope that it gets its own sidebar story someday and not just a half page flashback!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. Speaking for myself I think that after 69 chapters its the story that's bringing folks like me back. Use as much or as little eroticism as you feel is right. It is an erotica site sure but even if you decided not to write any more sex, I'd still want to see where your story goes.

CarchariasCarchariasover 2 years ago

Don't worry about the level of eroticism. Focus on the story and let the sex bits happen naturally as the story calls for it; the story will be stronger that way. No one reads 69 chapters of something just for the sex.

I'm curious about the slime girl being in Naia's tub. Like, once the house is found again and Naia is able to access it, will the slime girl have access to Naia's spring? That could be a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not knowing the details of the clue incident will drive me mad for the rest of my days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everybody's got a Clue incident. LoL

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Jenny, in the library, with a candlestick!

No that's not the answer to the Clue incident, it's the start of the group sex scene in the next chapter. Lol!!! No seriously... Great chapter as always, Just because this is being posted on an erotica sight, doesn't mean it's all about the sex. Your writing... NO your story weaving is pure mastery in my opinion. so just continue to do you and we will continue to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh nonono. We need a one-shot covering ' the Clue incident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing! Never apologize for it. Sex doesn't have to be omnipresent. Sometimes it just ruins the plot. Thank you for understanding that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't feel you need to apologize for lack of smut. This is one of the rare ones; your talent and imagination transcends the need for smut to make it worth the time, and attention of the majority of Lit readers.

This story is why I read through hundreds, (and hundred) of stories a year; every once in a while, I stumbled across some real talent, and the smut mostly gets skipped.

I'm a reader like you're a writer, it's something I'm driven to do. It's been that way for a good 60 years, and will continue as long as I can still read. As I was writing this, I was thinking back to when the last time I didn't have a book to read; it's been decades. If I couldn't find anything new to interest me, I reread something from my shelves. I have some that are just too good to read only once, and could never bring myself to let go.

Have you ever read Jack Chalker's major work, The Well of the Souls? With your writing interest, you would love it. Lots of unusual, but somewhat familiar anthropomorphs, but with a larger meaning of life story overarching the narrative. It's a string of books, 7-8, mebbe more. Might be hard to find, I have no idea. He passed on early from life, which was shame; but he left us with a real gem.

Kinda reminds me of this gem...

Thanks for sharing.

GeoD

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Oh my poor Velvet, but looking like all the loves in Mike's life help as much as possible ,I love the stories keep them coming.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 2 years ago

"I suck at organisation..." you need a dis-organiser: https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Dis-organiser , you'll still be dis-organised but in a far more entertaining way.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Still loving every moment of this. Got to say that I didn't even notice the lack of sex in this chapter. The story is good enough just as it is.

Many thanks. Looking forward to reading more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

69 chapters. Nice!

arcamdiesarcamdiesover 2 years ago

Please publish 3 and 4 on kindle. I love being able to reread your stories anywhere.

2muchdiggity2muchdiggityover 2 years ago

First rule of HFHM: Don't talk about Clue.

Second rule of HFHM: Don't talk about Clue!

Third rule of HFHM: If anyone asks about Clue, you know nothing.

And last rule of HFHM: If this is your first time at HFHM, you start at book 1, chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always been a fan of modern fantasy. Your work is superb. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone needs to learn delayed explosion fireball, 17 d6 of firey whoopass can kill a barrier

DrStrangelove1996DrStrangelove1996over 2 years ago

Fantastic as always! I'm so excited to see where the story goes next! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written to this point. I enjoy reading every chapter even when the story goes into left field.

The 3 separate arcs coinciding is a bit difficult to track time wise buy overall it pulls together.

I really don't know what to think about the slime girl, didn't Beth receive a piece of nias soul or magic or what not? That would pull the whole slime creature theory together but the demon vial throws a loop into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful continuation of this amazing story my only complaint (if you can call it that) with this being chapter 69, it would have been fun to have a sex scene with the 69 position MF, FF or even MM. I completely understand that it did not fit in, and I appreciate that you are not just forcing scenes in.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Don't worry about lack of sex! The plotline and character development is first rate. The sex should only move the.plot forward not be the plot

Thank you for sharing your talents ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You genuinely made my eyes water for Velvet.

Sometimes there's no good choice, only different degrees of bad.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Velvet's decision regarding her eggs was heartrending. Masterfully done!

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew it!! At the end of the last chapter, I was puzzled at your promise of a sex scene next chapter since it didn’t make sense - so either it would feel out of place or was going to be a loooong chapter. Thanks for not sacrificing plot for meeting quota 😀

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

That was a REALLY good chapter. But... Poor Velvet! :-( I'm kind of thinking Mike may wind up staying with Velvet in the forest and Beth is going to be the new keeper of the house.......... Wait and see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the scene with the eggs was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious as this will sound, I AM just reading for the plot as this point. XD

Don’t get me wrong, your sex scenes are fun and wonderful but the world and characters you crafted are what keep me coming back time and time again. Why I get giddy as shit every time I see you posted a new thing on my own Lit page.

Keep up the good work and as always, thanks for sharing this piece of yourself with us 🥰

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

Oh shoot! When I said I hoped Mike would stay in the valley with Velvet I forgot about Tink! I like Tink too dang it!!! We don't hear much about her anymore (or really from the start as far as I remember) and I can't hardly remember the last time Tink and Mike had sex. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Thanks for sharing your time with us and writing these delicious novels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be honest, the sex part has barely mattered for ages...just love the story ;)

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 2 years ago

I am very happy to see more of your wonderful writing. This series, and the others, contain thoughtful characters and stories with depth.

Thank you for publishing this installment. And of course : please fix Dana's issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the sex scenes but they're a mere footnote compaired to the overall story.

Please don't feel like you need to sacrafice the plot just so we can get our rocks off, the the HMFH universe is far to well written. (and important to us.)

P.S. The scene with the eggs was a heartwrenching masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike and Beth!

Mike and Beth!

Mike and Beth!

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 2 years ago

Now children Mike has plenty of love for his girls and would always love to see more of the girls playing together ;-) Or with other male memebrs of the house! Lots of "sick" going around... perhaps of hybrid varieties hmmmm...!!

thedude2434thedude2434over 2 years ago

Yeah, I'm with the others. The sex scenes are hot and well-written, but the really juicy bit is the plot. *That's* what keeps me coming back for more!

john68utjohn68utover 2 years ago

There are too few of you incredible writers continuing your stories.

I so very much appreciate how much work and time that you put into your stories to keep us entertained.

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter for sure, and I agree with the others that we don't need random pointless sex scenes shoehorned in for the sake of it ...BUT.....it IS Literotica and it's an important part of the great plots Anabelle writes that brought all of us here. Also...

ALL of Velvet's eggs were going to be evil arachne??? ALL of them??? After all that buildup?? I feel a little teased. Poor Velvet, and Mike!!?? He didn't even know?? I hope very soon Mike can impregnate Velvet again, this time for 1 or a few good arachne daughters. Eulalie too....just my opinion, but I'm not really into the whole "Eulalie doesn't like sex" thing. Even if she doesn't "swing that way," wouldn't the arachne need to mate begin to take over? I hope for more good sex scenes from Mike's perspective rather than Beth's, and one on one is better than big swirling group orgies for plot and relationship development.

Excellent story!!!

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13over 2 years ago

I feel that anything that I have to say has already been said.

Suffice to say another great installment, full of intreague as to what will happen in subsequent chapters.

I did question if Abella could distroy Velvet's eggs. Even with her thawing attitude towards Velvet. Seems like they may build a great friendship there?

Now that I have caught up in reading with everyone else, I find that I am having to go back to remind myself what occured previously. I miss the days when I had sixty odd chapters to get through. The wait is killing me.

Thanks for the efforts you put in to bringing this story to us. This may have been an erotic story at the outset but it has evolved and the sex scenes are secondary to the plot and charaters now. A well written story trumps all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was wondering about Velvet and Mike's new borns myself. Mike is not completely human anymore, so what the eggs would become is a little curious. Also, Velvet might not have had all of her eggs destroyed. She had already given birth so she could have taken one or two to hide. There is again a lingering about the children of the previous caretakers.

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
Just an interessting observation

A great chapter once again, don't know how you do it, but you delivered once again. I'm insanely curious about what the goo-girl is up to, especially if she will learn to talk - and if Lily has more fun names for her.

But after that little tease I am now REALLY curious how Eulalie will react when she finds out that Cyrus himself almost killed her parents. That dynamic will be sooo good!

And the flu that was mentioned this chapter is very interessting. I wonder if it's forshadowing something important or just a C19 easter egg.

PS: Even though a bit sex scene in chapter 69 would have been nice, the story-heavy stuff is even more entertaining. And by now story is 80% of why I read, erotica only 20%.

Eisman333Eisman333over 2 years ago

At first it was a bad feeling or a minor flu, affecting Tink and possibly jumping onto Kisa from proximity, but everything changed when the Sofia nation attacked. Given the "pattern", if you can call it that with only 3 known cases, i would assume it has to do with Mike's wild ride. Since all three of them have a piece of their soul in Mike, it wouldn't be a stretch for them to feel sickly if he is on the cusp of the great beyond. As for why only those three have brought it up, I'd assume it has to do with either not having had a moment to bring it up or having been too distracted/exhausted after the fight respectively.

In either case right now i am mainly hoping for a longer chapter about Cyrus and the group gathered around him, I've been looking forward to that ever since reading about his choice of retirement home along with his thoughts on the incident with Lily.

Other than that i can only agree, while sex scenes are nice, at this point I'm here for the story so just throwing them in because it's that kind of story is definitely not something i, or many other readers it would appear, would enjoy so deciding to not "meet a quota" is definitely the right choice. Though all the same it is still an integral part of how the characters in this world express themselves and develop/grow so obviously ditching it entirely isn't an option either. So far I'd say you've struck a good balance so keep doing your thing that you do best and i shall be back after a painfully long wait for the next master piece to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I' m curious to see if the library plays more of a rool in upcoming chapters. The library would be the perfect place to hide a magic journal or dairy from previous caretakers. Also does Mike soul swap with everyone he sleeps with because I don't see sweet pee, jenny, or that witch from book one make an appearance in his dreamscape?

This was a great chapter to read.

Thank you.

Returning reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh what a day, both sad and glorious, for I have reached the point in your marvelous story where I can no longer binge read but am forced to wait. It seems a good time to find out what is happening in Dead and Horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To tag onto what others are saying, the sex scenes are great, but I keep coming back because the story has captured me. If I may offer an observation. You have done well by allowing the sex to find its natural place in events. I would prefer that pattern to continue.

Thank you for providing a much needed escape for me from my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this series as a graphic novel. Fantastic story so far

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

Come for the story and always will. The sex is nice but you have plenty of us hooked in deep and checking back often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story to this point, please keep up the good work.

Mentioning the “Clue incident” was very clever as what Beth is involved in is clearly a game of Clue.

The relationship between Eulalie and Sofia looks like it could get interesting and Cyrus is obviously in for (another) rude awakening.

I am really looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You've reduced me to a nervous wreck, Annabelle! Please get them through this! Can't wait for next chapter... Need... HFHM... Now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Epic as always Annabelle!!!

This is so amazing it makes GOT look like the care bears!!!

can't wait for more ;3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read all 68 chapters. This last one seemed to be a cliff hanger. I hope the next part comes soon. I love your writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope it continues I am waiting like a kid for Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, how you keep it all straight in your head I will never know.

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

too much time spent on Beth. Otherwise great story line with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No offence to you more erotic scenes, but your plots are even better and you chapters with little or no sex are among my favorites.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

My path lead me to your stories, most importantly, this series. After 6 weeks, I’m almost caught up. I’m here for the quality writing, plot and character development. A anything else, is a bonus. Well done! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Missed opportunity to include a 69 position involving sex scene in chapter 69. LOL.

There is no mandatory need to include sex in every chapter as most other readers in here mention all the time. The fleshed out character back stories and complex plot more than make up for it. However, it has been a while since any of the characters have gotten involved in naughty activities. So I'm hoping for a steamy sex scene in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do i get the feeling that Lily is having way too much fun with Tink while she's unconscious.

I mean, Lily is a succubus, so she can't help but make her victims orgasm incredibly hard by giving them super erotic dreams and stimulating their senses due to her instinct to feed on souls ripened by lust whenever she can, but she is definitely treating Tink's consciences extra attention when she enters the horny goblin's mind. Maybe she wants Tink to have as much fun as possible in the dreamscape to keep her safe from unseen threats inside the dream world by distracting her with overwhelmingly sexual and raunchy dreams. She might see Tink as a little sister that needs to be protected. Or maybe Lily just wants to make the poor goblin girl orgasm countless times in the dreamscape to ensure she has a tender and sensitive pussy by the time she finally wakes up. Lily might be getting back at Tink in her own naughty demonic way. Lol, I hope the latter turns out to be the case since I don't see Lily being overly interested in or attached to other monster girls like she is to Dana in the radley house.

She's still a demon princess at heart after all, not a human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anon below concerned about Lily's mischief inside Tink's damaged mind.......

Well that certainly is an interesting take on what Lily's powers are doing to Tink's body and mind in her vulnerable state. I do have to agree that as a succubus she is drawn to sleeping or unconscious victims in her vicinity regardless of whether they are her allies or enemies. As for causing any damage or discomfort to Tink's body or mind by making her cum too many times, succubuses damage victims only when they feed on chunks of the victim's soul at the peak of sexual ecstasy to satiate their hunger. Lily proves this multiple times throughout the story whenever she has sex with Mike in the Dreamscape. She never feeds on his soul even though it is in her nature to do so, because she values her lovers and friends above her hunger. So far in the story, the only victims that suffered damage to their soul or had their entire soul pulled, swallowed and imprisoned for all eternity suffering constantly were evil people, her enemies or loose ends that could have threatened the safety of the Radley house and its residents. Since their souls were consumed during supernaturally induced sex dreams that infused their soul with powerful lust as they helplessly cum multiple times (ejaculate/squirt depending on gender) I believe the souls are sexually tortured and kept in a constant unending state of bliss and release inside Lily's belly.

Tink will be absolutely safe and protected in Lily's hands. It will be a cold day in hell before she takes advantage of her friends and causes them harm.

More proof on Lily's loyalty and changing attitude towards seeing humans merely as a source of food can be seen in the side story Dead and Horny. She resisted the overwhelming urge to feed on Darren's soul when he was asleep due to his poor health and horrendous dream state of his mind. Not to mention that he was father to Velvet and Eualalie. An ally and friend in her eyes.

An unfortunate soul that actually faced her lust and wrath was Ray Scotes who was hiding out in a cabin for his safety, which proved futile in the end. After Lily's straddled his knocked out body and scoured his mind for Intel she had the option to leave him in the armchair with succubus venom causing him unimaginable pleasure and experiencing raunchy fuck fantasies in his mind to be found by the order or swallow his aroused cumming soul to prevent him from being interrogated by them and risk being pursued by the order. Since he was a loose end, Lily immediately made Ray's cum filled big balls tighten to unleash the torrent of hot creamy jizz in his loins to race up and through his twitching, fattened cock and fat purple cock head making him shamelessly explode inside his stretched out underwear infront of Lily and Dana as he heartily moaned and groaned out his appreciation and pleasure. He ended up drenching the front of his pants with massive quantities with fresh warm cock seed due to him being unnaturally backed up due to hiding out in the woods and being paranoid. Poor guy didn't get a chance to stroke his lovely pussy stretcher and empty his yummy baby batter filled balls for weeks until Lily and Dana's arrival. Of course his physical body ceased all functions as his soul was extracted and pulled into Lily's soul hungry mouth. He didn't realise he was trapped for eternity inside a sexy vengeful succubus until his naked soul was chained up inside her belly, his mind unable to think and his big fat cock mouthwatering hard and throbbing for Lily's body and to be used as she saw fit for the end of time or until she permanently ceased to exist.

Trust me, she knows who to hurt and who she should protect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone else feel that this story arc is taking way too long to finish?

Or maybe it feels that way due to too many uninteresting characters being focused on all the time. Either way I hope Annabelle wraps this arc sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are you making bigfoot so repulsive and unlikable? Just think about this.

He farts all the time regardless of who's standing in his vicinity. (Is that supposed to be cute or funny or something?) It's not, it's just disgusting!

He's a alcoholic who threatens female characters when he's drunk.

He specifically blames every white person for deforestation. Is that implying that he's on the same page as black or indigenous people? What were you even thinking about when you typed that in?

And to top it all off, he stinks.....literally.

Yeah you'd think a creature with human level of intelligence would realise that it makes others uncomfortable and almost throw up standing next to him when he doesn't take a dip in a river or lake to wash dirt and filth off every once in a while.

Worst character in this series hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Annabelle made bigfoot have those annoying traits is because she wants him to be that way. He never was the centre of attention in the main story or the side stories. The arachne are much more interesting and likable to me than him. He is a minor character at best in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, Annabelle! You naughty tease!

How could you have Lily only mention what she was doing to Tink in her dreams and not even given us a sneak peak at what the different versions of Mike were doing to Tink's dream body inside her mind?

If you decide to write a scene with this no doubt raunchy and super erotic dream gangbang of Tink the sexy goblin girl, it might end up being the best sex scene in this story.

Fingers crossed, I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I completely agree with the anon below......

That gangbang scene needs to be sneaked in the next chapter. Just imagine Tink's naked green form lewdly squatting as she's surrounded by equally naked monster versions of Mike as they stroke their cocks and get ready to make the goblin girl's holes orgasm on their fat cocks like never before inside the dreamscape.

I'm honestly suprised that Tink didn't squirt and drench her panties or gasp loudly before proceeding to moan and groan like a pornstar when she was experiencing this mouthwatering erotic scenario that Lily's depraved mind cooked up for her unconscious body to keep her unaware of danger and keep her occupied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's really nice to see some lewd fantasies in the comments left by some of the readers about the sexy girls of the radley house. You know you are starting to develop quite the fanbase here on litrotica Miss Annabelle, don't you?

And these fans imaginations are just as perverted and naughty as yours to boot. Keep all these horny boys and girls satisfied with these awesome new chapters sweetheart. They look up to you now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's heartwarming to see a sadistic character like Lily taking care of one of the monster girls in a time where they are vulnerable and unable to defend themselves. Well.....at least taking care of them in Lily's own twisted and pervy way.

I doubt using her succubus powers to keep Tink's unconscious body in a constant state of super arousal and filling her dreamscape with sexual scenarios with Mike, Lily herself and the other girls to make her cum hard in her mysterious slumber without her consent can be seen as an acceptable or normal tactic by a normal person. But then again.......there is no normal person in the radley house. Despite being a demon that enjoys the suffering of her enemies and victims, Lily's behaviour when it comes to defending her allies is suprisingly protective and even reminds me of a big sister that everyone is afraid to mess with. She really has changed a lot since her introduction in first story arc. She's also much smarter than she lets on.

Lily is caring for Tink in her own perverted way to make sure she has plenty of company inside her mind to keep her stress levels at virtually zero. She is also keeping part of her consciousness inside the goblin's head so that she can defend Tink against any unsuspected attacks in the dream world. Tink would be in a lot of trouble if it wasn't for Lily's invasive mind powers since they still don't know what happened to the poor little goblin girl. That is what I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saw this in a comment somewhere below and i must disagree.

"I'm honestly suprised that Tink didn't squirt and drench her panties or gasp loudly before......."

I'm pretty sure that Tink has never worn any underwear in her entire life. Not only does she hate them and makes that fact well known throughout the story but even if she did she would have to cut a hole in the back of each one to slip her tail out , meaning it would just get more torn and unusable as time passes.

Also from what i have read so far, she only squirts during intense sexual activity with Mike. ( Read the anal in the bathtub sex scene in chapter 3 )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, never knew that Tink hated wearing panties that much. I know Mike would not mind that one bit though. It just means easier access for him whenever he gets the urge to stick his cock up some fresh green pussy or ass. I wouldn't mind the idea of a nudist Tink either.

Actually never mind, Tink running around naked and cock teasing Mike all day long would be counterproductive since he's responsible for everyone's safety.

LitficLitficabout 2 years ago

Just don't worry about sex scenes. That's not the only reason people have read 69 chapters of this glorious world that you've created. Perhaps that's how everybody started, not why you stick around for so long.

Hider141Hider141almost 2 years ago

Many of us came here for the sex scenes, but even more stayed because of the story.

I would usually browse lit each for different stories each day, but when I read the first chapter of HFHM I just couldn't skip to other stories.

What kept me here is the desire to see how Mike handles everything that comes his way, how he befriends the inhabitants of his house, seeing how from a powerful foe that lives since the beginning of Creation itself (Titania) he managed to melt her heart and turn her into a friend and powerful ally, seeing how Abella slowly sees that not every Arachne is a vicious killer and embraces Velvet when she sees the humanity in her, the desire to see how Emily, her friends and her slime-doppelganger will thwart the literal end of the world, and I will come back for each chapter of HFHM as long as you'll be able to bless us with new chapters or new spin-offs.

I hope my long message is not a dull read, but I want to tell you that I not only enjoy, I truly love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sex scenes? Who's here for that anymore? I'm here for the story! :)

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Exactly I mean you can keep the sex scenes to about four or five paragraphs and then do everything else story. You’re that good that you don’t need that much filler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Jacktacular - I get why people crave sex scenes in the chapters, i have been a fan of them myself since that very first blowjob and oral creampie in the bathtub involving Naia and Mike. Annabelle had a very perverted mindset during the early chapters of this series. You really did get the vibe that a very horny woman was writing the story. It might have been due to the fact that Annabelle was just starting to write and finally had a way to release her sexual imagination on the world. The sex was so nasty and erotic in the series back in the day and we loved it. It's why we want more fucking included in each chapter.

She kept sex scenes long and did a very good job at keeping the reader aroused with her lewd and graphic descriptions of sexual encounters between characters.

She has mellowed out since then and focused more on plot and character building instead of writing smut. But she's so good at it that we end up staying either way.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

When you ask the questions at the very end of the chapter, and follow it up by saying stay tuned, i’m waiting for you to say: “ same bat time. Same bat station.” It just brings me back to memories of my childhood with Batman and them asking those same types of questions before rounding up the end of the show. I don’t know if you did that on purpose, but I get a laugh out of it when I see it.

Besides that, as I have said many many times to you, your story writing is absolutely amazing and I am drawn into it. Each of the characters are as real as life with all of the descriptions and how you have written each of them so that we know them like family.

What a wonderful adventure you are bringing us through! Thank you for sharing with us this wondrous Fantasy! (I don’t even know if I should Collett a story, adventure, fantasy, etc., because none of those words are worthy of what you have brought us.)

I have said it before and I will say it again,THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Daniel

Spooky_Electric84Spooky_Electric84over 1 year ago

Man, the character interactions are just so good. The sex scenes are still great, but it'll be like 3 chapters later and I wouldn't even notice their hasn't been any.

Keep up the amazing work!!

Oh, and because of how great the intamancy you sex scenes have become, I'm excited for Mike and Beth one.

Also, I've really enjoyed how Kirsa and Beth been interacting.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Everything you write is gold.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Don't fret about any eroticism, there's plenty in other chapters. Of more importance is the story and it's rolling and rocking along brilliantly.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Lots of little details I'd missed on my first read some time back, Wow!

Still loving the developing horror motif to the story back at the house, with the almost claustrophobic feeling of incoming danger, while back in Oregon, we've got something of a breather.

Perfect story pacing, opportunities for exposition, and some of the most anxiety-inducing foreshadowing in this series.

I absolutely adore the Abella/Velvet scene. Despite being one of the most heart-rending moments put to (digital)ink in this story thus far, I appreciate that it serves a solid narrative purpose: further reconciliation between initially bitter enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After experiencing the two spider monsters for some time, they seem to be a poor fit for the story. The one in the house overlaps with the Lilly character's personality and the other one seems to track pretty closely to some other characters there were absent from this chapter(s). Overall the integration of this plot line into the main story seems unnecessary and a bit of a lesser quality of the writing as well.

The development of the "who done it" back in the main house gets extremely high marks. Great creativity and mystery I'm sure awaits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree, I don't like the spiders. Nice girls but it bothers me the Mike is so infatuated. Abella and Yuki deserve better from him.

RDFozzRDFozzabout 1 year ago

Having read Last of Her Kind and Dead and Horny 1, I have a great deal of affection for Velvet and Eulalie. I’m still assuming that Velvet’s mating instinct and pregnancy are responsible for the seemingly greater bond with her.

Also assuming the flu feelings experienced by various characters are due to Mike’s poisoning. Not clear at present if this was some way in which they were experiencing the poison, helping Mike fight through the poison, or experiencing Mike’s near death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been crushing the entirety of this series plus the other two. I am going to be very sad when I catch up to chapter 90 something and will have to wait with the rest of the smucks who love your stories!! Thank you for taking us on this adventure with you Annabelle :)

ImaGodkindaImaGodkindaabout 1 year ago

That "flu" thing is quite worrisome indeed. The lack of the historical society seems sus as well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck yes..........those naughty comments i made 2 years ago have still not been removed!

Hope reading them caused the cocks of the male readers fatten up and get rock hard and made the pussies of females readers sopping wet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Still liking it!

So much to say but too little space. First I like the interaction between the characters. Second, the story has me spell bound! Third, and really important to me, what the blank blank is the CLUE incident?

I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out. By the way don't worry about the sex scenes, they're good even if they're not in every chapter

Last comment: I think this story would.make a really good mini series maybe on a pay channel? Just a thought!

Stay awesome and please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As RDFozz I think "the flu" is related to Mike's poisoning, their soul exchange sensing it.

And as the previous anonymous Ivhave to say that while you write chapters as good as these lasts ones you don't need sex escenes in them although theyvare wellcome :-)

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

Loving your work

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19757 months ago

I was inspired to add a nonhuman entry to my own writings. Not as good as your stories, but fun.

JodailyJodaily6 months ago

For the "Fuck Yes" anon from six months ago and two years ago, why on earth would they remove your naughty comments? They had their intended effect, as does sweet Annabelles writing 😘. It did create that stiff feeling that cums with reading all this hot stuff, causing me to have to take things in hand to relieve the pressure. Many thanks from a one handed typing fan. 😜

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10373 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup, it's a short story about Tink! Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April 13th Suppor...