Homebound Ch. 10

Story Info
Max indulges in some self love.
24k words
4.38
9.7k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: Already at chapter 10, crazy since this bitch was supposed to be like 4 chapters maybe, but then again I started this story to find my writing style before I did the story I ACTUALLY wanted to write. But gotta finish this one first. This chapter was directly inspired by another story, RIGHTFUL REVENGE CH. 09 by MisterretsiM, I swear he has given me fetishes that confuse me. Also a warning to all ye who enter here who are clinging onto any notions of how the human body works, I know how it works and I am now starting to willfully disregard it, cause sci-fi magic cum.<----never thought I would write that. Also, I kinda forgot to add more Kelly Pov's last chapter, just a lapse of consideration, oops. This chapter has fun times but it is also the penultimate of the series, the next chapter is the final.

Chapter 10: Max has fun

Blessed with amazing and calming dreams, Kelly lightly shifts to her side while she sleeps, her strong and supple arm snakes out from her side in search of her man. Meeting only soft sheets, my eyes shoot open, "Max where's..." my train of thought trails off as I start to observe my surroundings, the clock on his wall reading 7:01 AM.

"Why am I in Max's room?" I think as I sit up, both of my gorgeous tan mountainous tits resting against the top of my shredded abs.... wait.

"What the hell?!?" I announce to the room as my hands go to my insanely shredded core. Last night's events flooded into my head. "Fuck, what is Max? All that cum made me a fucking bean bag and now I'm back to normal?" my mind races as I scoot to the end of my husband's bed, or would it be our bed now? Anyway, standing up full I catch my reflection in the mirror on the closet door Max has.

Walking over to get a closer inspection, I feel something cold against the top of my sternum, reaching in between the valley of cleavage I now possess my slender hand reaches... "Oh, my cross... I must have forgotten to take it off when me and Max... made love."I mull in my mind, softly rubbing the small golden crucifix. "Did I make the right choice? Having premarital sex, I know it's a sin but it felt. So. GOOD! I've never felt like that, all that pleasure, all the power, ALL THAT PASSION. Even in my most intense fantasies I never knew one person could feel that GOOD! But... but my faith, I can't just turn my back on my God, but what do I do? I need to ask for guidance from Father Bartholomew." My inner turmoil boils within. The whole time my mind was running, I guess I was walking towards the mirror.

If I looked like a queen yesterday, today I'm well on my way to fulfilling my destiny to be the woman of all women for Max! My amazing funbags look even bigger from yesterday almost like small pumpkins, my waspish waist doesn't look any bigger, but my abs and obliques look like they were cast from the finest copper, trailing past my succulent pussy, and my sapphire eyes land on my thick sexy legs! Good lord, they could put that one video game character "What was her name? 2A no 2E something" I try to recall the name, I put her thighs to shame! And my muscles didn't slouch either, my arms bulging nice and thick, a soft layer of fat covering the secret power they promise! My shoulders look cute with their big caps-

♫ Futures made of virtual insanity, now Always seem to be governed by this love we have ♫

I'm pulled out of the near worship of my body as my phone rings, walking over, I see a long post note covering the screen.

"My beautiful wife" Just reading that line gives me intense butterflies in my tummy! "Cocky bastard thinks I'm his wife already!" I think as I continued reading,

"you forgot this in the living room, shame we didn't record our first time! I'm in the basement working out. I moved you here since waking up in a lake of my cum would be a weird way to start your day. Love Max, your doting husband."

Smiling like I just had my first kiss, I turn my attention to my still ringing phone, it's my mom and she wants to do a video call.

"Hey Mom, what's up?" I answer with a flutter in my voice.

"Good morning my daughter, it's fine over here." She replies, her gorgeous face taking up the screen even though it looks like she's writing something.

"Good, good, how's daddy?"

"Working himself to death like usual." She states blandly while shuffling through some papers.

"You need to take care of him more mom, pull him away from his spreadsheets!" I suggest playfully.

"Now Now, you don't want a sister now do you?" she replies, her light brown eyes finally tearing from her work to look at the camera.

"I might not have gotten her eye color, but we could be twins! Only I'm sexier!" I think idly.

"Honey, why are you naked?" Mom asks me, with a start I completely forgot that I was in my birthday suit!

"OH, Uhh well you know the weather, and uh the Coriolis effect..." I trail off, I was never able to lie to my mom.

"Kelly" she starts, an all-knowing smile dressing her cupid bow lips and in a whisper "did you fuck Max?"

"MOM!" I exclaim, while my open palm goes to cover my face. I'm not used to her being so... crude.

"OH, IM SO HAPPY! Tell me about it! "her face alighted, a look of immense pride painting her face.

"Wait, you're not mad?" I ask astonished that she's not livid with me.

"Oh, my Sabeyya, do you think your father and I abstained before we married? Besides, we knew that we were going to get married, so it was... less sinful." She explains, getting lost in the memories of yore.

"Well, that gives me a little bit of relief..." I trailed off trying to verbalize the knot I have in my tummy right now.

"Feeling some regret my daughter?" she asks me her tone shifting to motherly in a practiced motion.

"Dang it Mom, get out of my head!"

"it's easy when I went through the same thing, that first night your father and I made love. He was sleeping and my mind was still racing, half yelling 'This amazing wonderful man is all mine' and ' I can't believe I threw away my faith just for a quick fuck!'" she recalls "But you know what I did?"

"What Mom?" I ask, feeling like a 5-year-old learning a lesson.

"I took some time away from your father and prayed for guidance. The rest is history!" she finishes.

"That might not be the worst idea, just a day away while I pray, hehe that rhymed, just so my amazing man doesn't cloud my judgment." I think, not noticing how I described Max.

"Goodness your even more beautiful than I was when I was your age, show me how much you've grown." She asks.

"Mooom, I can't show you that, it's...weird" I try to deflect

"We are both women, unless you sprouted a penis then we both have the same parts." She prods further.

"ew, besides Max has enough of a...penis for the two of us." I start as I feel compelled to show her my sex bomb of a body, "Ughhh, fine mom look." I finish as I switch to the main camera on my new phone, the fancy camera captures my radiance in its full glory. "See Mom, nothing special just my body," I state as I strike a pose for her.

"Kelly did you have a growth spurt!?! You are drop-dead gorgeous! Max is a very VERY lucky man!" she gushes, each compliment making me feel more and more beautiful and radiant. " oh your daughters are going to be absolute angels! When can your father and I expect the first batch?"

"Mom!" I shout, turning the camera back to the face cam in an embarrassed fury.

"I'm joking, I'm joking, my radiant little desert flower. Should I tell your father?" she asks with a cocked eyebrow " or keep it between us for the time being?"

"Mom, just, let's keep it between us, I want to surprise my daddy!" I tell her, feeling my face split into a smile at the thought.

"Will do, anyway, my little sapphire, your aunt Farah called me and needs a favor, are you still handy with a fire axe?"

Max feels amazing! "I hope Kelly doesn't get mad at me for sneaking an extra workout in without her!" I think as I finish my last set of lying tricep extensions, my entire body pumped to the max, hehe, after the 5-hour workout, I just slammed out. As always, the amount of sleep I 'need' keeps shrinking, last night only got 3 hours but feeling like I had a week of fulfilling sleep! "Another whole day with my beautiful... wife. Am I jumping the gun on that, calling Kelly my wife? We did make love yesterday and she enjoyed every second of it - "

"You call what you did yesterday 'making love?'" I hear the angel interrupt me, looking around it takes me a second to find her. I finally spot the thimble-sized figment on my massive shoulder.

"Well yeah, maybe not the latter part but did you see her face? Her eyes? She wanted all of it... she wanted all of me!" I attempt to reason with it.

Appearing in a puff of smoke the demon heard her counterpart and wanted to say her piece."Oh, don't listen to that LITTLE pathetic thing, in fact, you should march back up and guarantee that she's carrying your child!"

The idea of fucking my wife makes my steel-hard cock gain even more firmness, my angry purple head inching closer to the ceiling. Dropping the dual 100lb dumbbells I was using, I flex my thick muscled core and sit up, coming eye to eye with my fuck stick.

"Settle down big fella! We'll have plenty of time to fuck later today!" I tell my penis, all I get in response is a spurt of precum, the large gob hitting the ceiling with a loud splat.

"Who are you fucking today?" I hear from the stairs. Turning I see my radiant angelic beautiful, gorgeous wife, Kelly.

"You after I'm done here..." I trail off as I see what she's wearing, a STREACHED-out pair of jeans that she probably 'borrowed' from mom, a front latch bra hanging off her shoulders as she wrangles the twin mounds into the oh-too-small cloth constraint. "Where... where are you going?" I ask a little worried.

"Listen, Max, remember my aunt that lives upstate?"

"Yeah, uh aunt... Farah?" I ask recalling the name.

"Bingo, well my uncle is out in Yellowstone on a spring photo shoot, and she needs help around the house and I'm the closest relative." She explains, stopping for a second as she attempts to latch her gargantuan tits into a white lacy bra, probably mom's biggest.

"Oh, well I don't mind a road trip with my gal, hell I want to see if you can give me road head!" I offer up with a smile. Starting for the stairs, Kelly finally gets the hooks to catch.

"No... Max can, can we talk for a second" she asks using a stern tone.

"Oh, uh yeah sure sweetie" I reply, taken aback.

"Max, I love you, I love you so much... but" she starts, not meeting my eyes.

"But... what?" I ask, knowing that anything before the 'but' doesn't count.

"but, well I'm just having some...conflicting thoughts right now about everything we've done." Each word starts to open a pit in my stomach.

"What kind of 'conflicting thoughts'" I prod, trying to get some kind of explanation to soothe my mind and gut.

"Well, it's just we might have jumped the gun with how far we should have gone, don't get me wrong you made me feel like a trillion dollars, and I'm far from blameless in all of this but, I just need... guidance right now, so I think it would be best if you didn't join me while I help my aunt." She finishes, her face a mask of conflicting emotions.

Feeling like I got punched in the gut, I feel at a loss for words. "Kelly, I... I love you" is the only thing I can say. That must have done something, because she finally locks eyes with me, those sapphire eyes are just a storm of myriad thoughts.

"Wait, do you think..." she starts giving me a confused look, then as it processed in her mind, morphs into annoyance "You idiot, I'm not saying I don't want to be with you! Just when I come back I want my body and my soul to be yours, not just my body." Hearing her say that, I can feel my body relax just a small bit as the words soothe my worrying mind. My face must have changed because her eyes started to narrow at me. "you thought I was breaking up with you didn't you?"

"What no, well, maybe?" I sputter out, I always melt under her brand of the STARE. Feeling a soft punch against my shoulder. "Ow hey!"

"God your so dense! Why would I break up with- *huff* no I'm not going to break up with you, you kind of ruined any other 'man' for me, you ass." She adds playfully, a lot of that confusion starting to dissipate from her face. Reaching out, I pull her into a gentle hug and thankfully she melts into my grip.

"Don't scare me like that, I don't ever want to lose you" I mutter into her silky soft black hair, the soft scent of honey and roses gently wafting up into my nose.

"You couldn't 'lose' me if you tried!" she quips, her sapphire eyes gazing up at me. "I have to get going, can I borrow your other car?" she asks cocking her head like she usually does.

"Yeah, but you know the rule."

"What's that my massive man?" she playfully asks.

"Fill up the tank!"

"Blehhh" she onomatopoeia's at me while sticking her tongue out at me. Wiggling out of my grip, she starts for the stairs, my eyes glued to that insane ass packed in those poor, poor jeans. Walking up the stairs, a loud RIPPPPP permeates the air, and her heavy tits slap against her stomach.

"Careful, those things cost a lot" I joke, looking at the now-destroyed bra.

"Oh, shut it you!" she shoots back.

Following her, we both make our way to the garage. Next to my grey Corolla rests Kelly's backpack with what looks like some travel essentials, reaching in Kelly grabs another thankfully larger bra, and wrestles the twin mounds in. Watching the performance, my hands unconsciously go to wrap my beast and I start jerking.

"You perv, can't go 2 minutes without tugging on that thing can you?" she scolds me as she tosses the canvas bag into the back seat. "See you tomorrow Max."

"Take it easy, can't wait to tell Mom about you!" I say excitedly, with one last deep kiss and a hug, she climbs into my car, starts the engine, and backs out of the garage. The timing belt gives a live demonstration of the Doppler effect as it squeaks away.

"I gotta fix that some time..." I mutter to myself. Standing in the now empty garage, the door still wide open broadcasting my immense naked body to the neighborhood. Oddly, I don't feel embarrassed, in fact, I'm annoyed that the lesser people in the neighborhood can see me as if they're not worthy of even glimpsing my mighty cock. Giving an angry jerk of my cock, I aim the head out towards the opening and flex as hard as I can, letting loose a fist-sized glob of precum. At the speed of a baseball, the godly goop lands in the middle of the street. Aroused by the idea of flooding the street with my seed, I start to jerk my massive cock off even more, my huge nuts lazily flopping with the thrusting motions.

"Are you trying to get an indecent exposure charge?" I hear the angel chide me.

"Kinda, I want to see how much I can ACCUTALLY shoot, Kelly kinda left me high and not so dry," I tell her, eyeing my precum-soaked cock. "eh your right I'll go inside then" I concede pressing the dongle to close the door. Stepping back into the kitchen, I look at the refrigerator and feel my stomach growl.

"Hmm, I could take an hour to make some breakfast... or I could order some breakfast burritos from Star-Gonza's" I contemplate. Feeling another intense growl from my gut, I make my decision. 10 minutes later with my order of 50 confirmed, I fall heavily on my bed.

"Now what" I announce to the empty house, my iron-hard cock lazily drooling its seed out, the lazy stream slopping down my length and dripping off my bowling ball-sized balls into a growing puddle under it. "I could deal with you."

"OR we could game plan how to fuck your mother! "I hear the demon muse, materializing next to me. Glancing into my mirror, I see that she has finally caught up to me in height. The idea of finally planting my telephone pole deep in my mom's snatch makes my balls churn harder. "Remember, she's been saying 'if things don't work out with Kelly' Well guess what she just left you because 'she needs to think about it'" the seductive figments expounds, slowly wrapping her arms around me, somehow feeling her silky soft hands run over my massive shoulders.

"But what do I do, just lie about what happened?" I ask.

"Sure! Give her a sob story about how you poured out your heart to your childhood best friend and she threw it in your face, said she'll 'think about it'" she whispers into my ear, the sweet words making my heart pound with expectations. "All you need is to let me do the talking."

"What?" I say aloud, taken aback by the proposal.

"You are going to let me... 'guide' you and I guarantee your mother will be yours when she comes back!" She purrs.

"I think letting the instinctual side of my brain control me would be a bad idea," I think, which isn't private because she's a figment of my imagination, or at least I think she is.

"Here, ill show you!" she announces, and in a surreal moment, she 'walks' into 'me' in the mirror and disappears. "Huh, it's roomier than I expected in here," I hear her voice ring out in my head. Unconsciously my hand raises. "Perfect!"

"Hey!" I internally shout, slamming my hand back down "Who said you could do that."

"I did now trust me you dolt" I hear her shoot back, uneasy about the whole situation, I sigh and let her take SOME control. "perfect"

Reaching over I grab my phone, and punching in the pin, open the messenger for my mom. Lining up my arm to juxtapose with my massive cock, I snap a picture and type out "Hurry up and get home! It feels like my balls are going to explode!"

"Now we wait, let me do the talking" the demon instructs me.

Brrt brrt flash

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll be back at 9 in the morning and we can drain that pole of yours!... why not ask Kelly?" she sends.

"Hook line and sinker, now watch the master work!"

"About that..." I send.

"What happened sweetie?" she asks.

"Well, I told her how I feel and she, she doesn't feel the same way" I lie, typing it out I start to see what the demon is trying to do.

"oh... no honey! I could have sworn... if you need to talk about it, call me."

"No thanks Mom, I'm going to clear my head with a workout."

"Wait, Max..." The first text reads, and it looks like shes typing something long out, but taking her sweet time, each passing second making my heart pound for what she might have to say! "remember how I told you if things didn't work out with that little hussy Kelly, well... get yourself ready I want you nice and hard, yearning to fuck me!"

"See that was almost too easy" the demon observes through my eyes "and she wants these massive fuck balls ready to fill her up, I think we shou-"

Before she could finish that thought, I hear the doorbell ring. "Oh yeah, food!" I think as I stand up and look for a bathroom robe. After rifling through my closet I find the one Christine sent me the other day, thankfully I can somewhat cover my immensity, both body and cock. Throwing it on, I rush down the stairs, cash in hand and reach the door. Turning the brass knob clockwise with my right hand, I open the thick oak door, letting the early morning light wash over me. The radiance of the sun blinded me to who was standing outside.

"Good morning broski... hey you're the cool cat that gave me the 100$ tip!" The delivery man tells me, arms gripping 5 large bags of foil-wrapped burritos.

"I did? oh yeah, your Honda had some lug nuts missing and a worn-out control arm." I recollect the sound of his car as it drove off 2 chapters- I mean 2 days ago.