Homebound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If my cum was ambrosia, this godly mixture of Kelly, Mom and I's most sacred of excretions is like the elixir of life. A nuclear power plant's worth of electricity courses through my veins as all of the substance flows straight to my balls as they redouble their effort to impregnate my house, the newly added length shooting out of the tub haphazardly, indiscriminately painting the bathroom with its white paint. And I fall into a pleasure induce rhythm, drink in, mentally moan, buck my hips spray gallons upon gallons into the bathroom for the next 30 minutes.

Annoyingly, my ascension to sexual godhood is cut short, as I run out of the amazing frothing goop, the mixture reaching the very bottom of the tub as I desperately try to suck up the remaining amount. Slamming my fist down into the ivory tub, I leave a dent.

"What, wait how big have i ­ -" I start

"You might want to stand up..." the demon tells me, relinquishing her control on me. Looking at my now basketball-encompassing hands while I stand up, my brain starts to comprehend the scene before me. Standing on my now massive quads, I see that there is a 5-inch deep pool of my cum that has flooded my mom's bathroom. Reaching my full height I notice that I've also gone past where I was just an hour ago. My rock-hard cock was still at eye level with me, earning an annoyed huff.

"Why didn't you grow?" I ask it, a massive gush of precum shoots out and splatters the roof.

"You can be quite dense sometimes, you grew along with it moron," The demon tells me.

"Oh, well that's obvious now." I apologize to my bitch ruiner, looking further down I see that my balls were spared either, both now the size of ripe watermelons, bubbling and churning gallons of cum for my next sexcapade!

Stepping out of the dented tub, I grab my phone and snap a few photos of my cock, my balls, and the sexual destruction of the bathroom. Snapping the last one, I pull up the chat I had with Kelly and attach all of the photos and send it off into the digital aether.

"I think my cock misses you..." I add.

"...Fuck Max, that's not fair!!! I'll be back tomorrow, so DON'T CUM ANYMORE, I want all of that in my fertile ovulating pussy! Can you imagine that? My stomach covering the ENTIRE BED, All my little eggs getting fertilized by YOUR CUM, fuck I came just texting that!" she sends back.

"So does that mean we are..." I ask, remembering why she went without me.

"... I love you Max," is all she sends, making my heart flutter, but not definitively answering the question.

Getting a sudden burst of sentimentality, it gets me thinking. Really thinking. "I do love her, I have my entire life, I should do something for her... get something that would be perfect for us." I think as I inspect the Cum swamp I casually produced. "What about a ring." I think. Smiling at the suggestion, I think it's the best idea that I've ever had.

I start for my bedroom, trudging through the cum swamp I've produced, my huge feet leaving residual footprints that slowly fill in behind me. Quickly making my way through the bathroom door, I now have to duck my head to clear the doorway... and turn my shoulders too. Closing the door behind me so none of my cum swamp will drain out too much into my mother's bedroom.

"I'll have plenty of time to make a new cum morass later," I tell the empty bed, one of the pillows falls over in response. Mentally laughing at the sight, I continue onwards to my current objective.

"Thank God pops left Mom and me a literal boatload of money, I do wonder what it would be like if he didn't drift that damn impreza off that cliff." My train of thought goes as I pull out my computer chair and wiggle my pc awake, my now massive hands making my keyboard look like a toy facsimile. Typing carefully, I do an Askjeeves search, and after a couple of sites I land on one that looks legit, A website to order a custom engagement ring.

"What color should I get" I verbalize.

"Black tungsten with a sapphire stone" The voice of the angel rings out, reminding me of what I chose yesterday.

"Woah, I thought you shriveled up and died like yesterday," I say to the voice, as I can't find her corporeal form.

"I got better, if you're going to get one get the right size at least." She lectures me.

"Crap, I don't want to get her perfect ring only for it to be too big." I agree with the figment of my imagination. Racking my brain, a singular memory surfaces from the foggy haze that is my life...

[ 5 months ago, in Max's bedroom ]

"Annnnd, 44 inches" I call out, letting the measuring tape in my hands go limp. " Dang Kelly, what do you feed this thing?" I ask as I give that huge muscular ass one last look.

"Oh you know, pizza, soda, and plenty of my boy friends cum!" My best friend teases me, wiggling her huge ass at my face.

"She always has to make things weird." I think as I stand up, my eyes at boob level with her.

"Hah, your face is so red Max! Don't worry if I get a boyfriend you would be the first to know, and I better be the first to know if you find someone who likes dating shrimps," She verbally jabs, earning an eye roll from me. Shifting my legs so my cock doesn't show through my shorts, I guess it's the only time I'm happy that I'm less endowed than a gerbil. Walking back to lie on my bed, I feel her tug on my shirt. "one last measurement..." she trails off.

"what you hiding a futa cock in those shorts?" I ask, earning a swat to my chest.

"Eww Max! Besides if I was a futa, I think my cock would be HUGE!" she emphasizes by swinging her hips in front of my face as I sit down. Giving her a playful push to her stomach, my hands only meet rock-hard abs.

"Too bad your only a huge pain in my ass! And stop swatting me, just because you have a black belt in everything doesn't mean you do whatever you want!" I mock her.

"You dare challenge the master by putting your hands on me weakling" she jokes with a cocky smirk on those perfect lips, taking up one of her stances, ah crap it's judo, "Come! I'll show you how we deal with weaklings in my dojo"

"I have grown stronger than you can imagine my old sensei!" I tell her back, taking up my OWN self-taught stance, way of the Max, fists of fury.

Throwing a punch a blind person could see coming, Kelly parries it with playful contempt and steps into my guard, grabs my shirt, and slams me onto my bed. Letting out a huff at dishonoring my ancestors, my well-endowed friend gloats from atop my stomach, wiggling her massive ass in victory.

"you still have much to learn... hahaha" She bursts into laughter as she still sits on top of me, and hearing that angelic voice laugh, it's hard not to join her. Both of us were lost in laughter, Kelly leaning further and further toward me. Once we came to, those beautiful blue eyes I fell in love with all those years ago are just inches away from me.

Lost in each other's gaze, her pillowy chest pressed against mine, I can feel her breathing softly as her mirth-filled smile morphs into something else. Using her free hand, she tucks a wayward lock of obsidian hair behind her ear slowly.

"Kiss her..." a voice in my head tells me, my eyes darting to her succulent cupid bow lips. She must have seen my eyes dart to her lips because she puckered them up oh so slightly. Feeling that that is an invitation, I start to lean forward slowly-

"What are you crazy kids up to in here- oh am I interrupting something?" the husky voice of my mother rings out as she barges into my room. Jumping in surprise, Kelly sits up faster than a bullet, face redder than an apple.

"Nn-Nothing!" we both say at the same time, although Kelly shoots me a look.

"what Mom?" I ask briskly, annoyed that my chance to kiss my best friend was metaphorically snatched from me.

"I was wondering if you two wanted breakfast burritos?" she asks innocently.

Looking at Kelly, whose sizable rump was still planted on my stomach, we both replied "That sounds great" and with that, she closes the door behind her as she goes to make us dinner.

"I swear the day she learns how to knock will be the day I get a girlfriend," I state idly, secretly enjoying the massive rump planted on my stomach.

"Keep dreaming shortcake, shell never change" Kelly adds, and as if a switch was flipped inside of her, she looks down, blushes, and hops off me.

"...Sorry." She mutters as she lies down next to me.

"It's fine..." I pause, thinking about what to say next " What was that last measurement you wanted?"

"oh that..." she starts sitting up to look at me, "Can you measure my ring finger?" a fair bit of embarrassment starts creeping into her voice as she asks,

"Why?"

"Because dummy, I want to know what my band size is for... for my husband." She explains, her face now really red.

"Oh, ok bring your hand here," I tell her sitting up, grabbing the discarded tape measure. Kelly thrusts her left hand out, turning the tape to the metric side I gently wrap the plastic length around her soft ring finger. "I got about 1.7 centimeters" I read out.

"what's the conversion from European to ring size," she asks, that old sense of Kelly returning to her voice. Pulling my phone out, and stopping for a second on the lock screen, A picture of Kelly and me plastered across the small OLED screen, her cute tongue sticking out as she smashed my head into her bountiful chest. Smiling, I tap in my code and do a quick askjeeves on what size that would be.

"the Jeeves say it's between a size 6.5 and a 7," I tell her.

"huh, good to know!"

"I'll be sure to tell your boyfriend that when you start dating someone" I jest, getting a small blush out of her. " Still can't believe you're going away for 3 freaking months!" I tell her remembering why she came over today.

"My parents have worked very hard over the past 3 years, they deserve a break." She defends, crossing her toned arms under her huge chest, her face pensive/annoyed face.

"no need to get mad at me, I'm just saying it's going to be boring around here," I reply as I flop back down onto my king-sized bed, even though right now I don't feel like a king.

"You're going to miss me aren't you?" Kelly asks as she flops down next to me.

Giving her a small flick on the forehead I tell her "Of course, my best bud is going to be all alone on those beaches without her knight in shining armor"

"you have to be at least 5'3" to be a knight." She dryly adds

"Always with the short jokes..."

[Present]

Smiling at the memory, I click the order button, the damage coming to about a thousand dollars. " A size 7.5 sapphire and black tungsten engagement band. Kelly, my best bud, my childhood friend, my girlfriend... and soon-to-be soulmate forever and ever. That makes me happy" I contemplate with a smile, reality catching up to me as I remember where I am. "God what time is it," I ask the empty room, looking at my digital clock It reads out 10:30 PM. As I contemplate what happened to my Sunday, I hear my balls growl, LOUDLY.

"come on I just emptied you" I complain to my hungering nuts, only getting a louder moan in response for my troubles. Being a slave to my body, I stand up and make my way to the living room, since I don't want to fill my room with the untold FLOOD of cum I can feel my god-sized nuts producing. Closing the bedroom door behind me, I make my now even heavier steps down the stairs, my head now even closer to the ceiling of my hallway now. "good thing the ceiling is like 11 feet up" I think in a silent thanks.

Landing in the dining room, I cast my gaze to the table, the empty pill bottles still lay strewn about, turning I go to the love seat me and Kelly would love to sit on before we started dating. Walking over to it, feeling my watermelon-sized nuts lightly slap against my knees as I land heavily on the sofa. Springs sounding their protest from all my mass landing on it, I grip my cock in both of my hands as I start to heavily stroke my meat, the electricity flowing up my spine as I jerk my magnificent new length, blasts of precum just flying out in front of me, almost reaching the wreckage of the tv.

Getting kind of bored from just mindlessly beating my meat, I mentally berate myself for cumming on the TV in here. Remembering my old tablet, I retrieve it from my room and turn it on, the old thing still has a charge. Navigating to the network drive, I retrieve the video of my mom getting cored out by that plumber all those weeks ago.

Placing the aging tablet on the coffee table, I resume stroking my massive cock, being mindful to aim away from the tablet's screen, giving the screen a tap, the erotic scene captured in .mkv dances across the screen as my mom starts to get fucked like the whore she is and her husky voice rings out. Hearing her beg for that plumber's cum pleading to be bred starts to make me feel a little jealous.

"That should be me fucking her! Only me, I own that little bitch!" My mind growls as I keep slamming my massive fists down hard against my pelvis, the minor amount of 'pain' I'm feeling as I ram them down is inconceivably small compared to the pleasure it's bringing me. My fountain of precum now starting to pool across the room as literal gallons of my slime are being callously thrown about. Faster and fast my arms go, my bowling ball-sized biceps pumping more and more making them gain a satisfying pump. Starting to get lost in my fantasies of fucking my whore of a mother, I start to reflect on what the demon showed me earlier with that knife demonstration, I get an idea.

"Since I can't fuck Kelly or my mom right now, why not make my own fuck hole?" my cum addled brain reasons. Looking around, the moans of my mother still ringing out from the speakers, I remember something I did when mom was out one time, the old zip lock bag in the couch cushions trick. Too bad it didn't work since the prerequisite is having a cock longer than 2 inches. But now I can use the whole leather loveseat as a proto-fuck hole.

Standing up, my mom's big tits still flopping here and there on the tablet screen, I reach down with my even more massive hands that veritable fountain of youth has blessed me with and turn the seat sideways so I can keep watching the 'entertainment' while I get my sexual fill!

Giving it a look this way and that way, I just give a small shrug, get down onto my knees, line my magnificent cock up right below the rolled arm, and with a swift thrust and a hard pull I thrust into the leather side of the waterfall-backed seat. The leather is stronger than it looks, and my cock gets parried off to the side, earning a half growl and half chuckle from me since the mental image of the sofa growing arms and riposting me through the chest with a sword popped into my head. Straiginting out my fuck trunk, I give the flat side a blast of my precum and thrust again.

A loud ripping noise tears through the empty living room as my phallic intruder shreds through the side of the loveseat, bullying its way into the cushions I'm about to impregnate. Feeling the differing textures of the cotton-filled cushions, the stiff wooden beams that give the seat its shape, and the occasional spring giving my dominant cock an ineffective scrap giving me a new, if not inherently pleasurable, sexual fill. My cock feels a pseudo-fuck hole wrap around it and starts to belch out more and more of the lubricating and healing precum, each splash feels like a gallon in volume!

My eyes settle back on the screen, my mom moaning like the bitch in heat she was and still is, I can feel my cock gain even more hardness as if it thinks we are in her right now and needs to show that it is superior in every way. Belching out more precum to lubricate the cotton-leathery bitch I'm fucking I start to pull out and slam back in, the audible squish from the precum-soaked cotton sounding almost like a woman begging for more and more as I start to settle into a cycle of plowing my furniture like it's my wife.

Harder and harder I thrust, really trying to destroy the thing, my massive watermelon shamming balls slamming into the leather-encased wooden frame, at first it somewhat hurt with each thrust but as the back blast of my precum slathering the giant nuts in my amazing goo, all the pain disappeared and was replaced with a throbbing pleasure and a perverse need for more!

Raising my hips further and further up with each slam, my thrusts started to mirror that plumber's weak attempt to fertilize my mother's sexy tight pussy, except where he got a moan from that orange-haired whore, I get the whine of stressed seems, bending springs and wood slowly starting to bend. Hearing my mom moan from getting plowed drives me further into my couch-filled sexual destruction. Harder and harder I slam, quickly I get onto my huge feet so I can slide more of my cock in and out as I absolutely ruin this piece of furniture.

Soon I'm thrusting with the full length of my size unknown cock, the massive network of thick veins contrasting the hard surface, all under a thick layer of my precum, any incidental irritations from fucking a spring or a splinters ineffectual attempt to pierce my impressive skin is healed immediately from the nectar. Seeing my mom's tits start to flail wildly as the plumber gets close to his orgasm only pushes me to fuck harder and harder. It must have been a sight to see, me, bent over, raising and slamming my telephone pole of a cock, both of my heavy fertile nuts swinging wildly to and fro from the ferocity of my crushing blows! My mom's face contorting from orgasm to orgasm as his balls slap her clint only makes me madder and madder.

"THAT'S MY FUCKING BITCH! YOU CANT HAVE HER SHE'S MINE, MINE MINNNNNNEEEEEEEE!" I shout as he unloads his minuscule load into my Moms waiting and wanting pussy and my overwhelming load shoots through my balls up through my cum tube, in the sexual fury I had worked myself up to, I feel the poor wooden frame finally snap!

Roaring from the sensation of destroying the couch just from my sexual escapades alone makes me throw my arms out and bear hug the collapsing piece of furniture. The first blast is legendary, like my previous orgasms, it's less of blasts and more just a stream of thick yogurt-like baby batter just flowing from my balls, the pressure increasing as the pressure rises. Lifting the now amorphous lump of shattered wood, soaked cotton, bent springs, sheered screws, and torn leather, I start to give it a huge 2 armed fuck thrust as I continue to show off my new and improved body to the empty room.

The cushion that was weakly attempting to contain the uncontrollable tide of seamen my cum factories were belching out gave out after 3 seconds of the unstoppable flow of cum. Feeling the cool air hit my football helmet-like cock head pushes me onto my now expected second stacking orgasm, the pressure increases even further as the stream is now flying wildly into the open air of the living room, splashing against the ceiling 2 stories up, and splashing back down onto me. By some divine providence, my tablet was spared from the scrum onslaught.

Falling onto my back, I stop using my arms and just let the cum fly where it will and ride the intense waves of cum and orgasms. The mere thought of flooding the first floor with my prodigy sets something off and me and with no extra touching I reach my third orgasm as a flooded house might become a reality. After 30 minutes of mind-erasing pleasure, my river of cum peters off again and settles into a lazy water hose dribble. The sound of my mother's moans long cutoff since I forgot to put the video on loop.

Breathing heavily, I lift my head to take in my surroundings, it looks like a yogurt factory exploded. The walls are now heavily caked in my excellence, and the windows barely let in light from the lampposts outside, which is good now I can get to even more hedonistic pleasures without the plebians getting an undeserved viewing of me pleasuring my God cock. The floor now has a good three-inch lake of my cum, thick and sludge, the viscous substance not flowing outwards so my cum catastrophe is contained just in the large living room.