Homebound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's move this to the shower," I tell my twin, wanting to feel that steaming hot water washes over me. Giving a nod, we both make our way to the luxuriously sized bathroom of the hotel suite we are in. Turning the silver knob of the valve, a small sound emanates from the pipes and a smooth waterfall of water flows from the showerhead, pushing my slutty sister in, we both resume the fun, one of my massive tits in my mouth, the other in hers and gallons of my amazing milk pouring from each nipple. "Fuck I'm in heaven right now..."

[Max's basement, several hours later]

Giving one last mighty heave, the 800lb of steel rises to Max's knees. Gripping with all my strength, my mighty hands digging into the cold steel, my thick wrists and arms bulging as I hold the bar.

"...twelve!" I announce to the empty basement gym, letting the mass of steel slam back down onto the rubber mat, the rigid bar grazing my balls as they continued to grow, churn and boil with what is probably going to be a load to rival a dam burst. Looking down at the bar, past my diamond-hard cock, I ponder doing another set.

"heh still too light!" I say to the inanimate bar, bending over I grab my jug of water, almost empty again. "That's my 10th jug in the past 3 hours!" I think annoyed, wrangling my angry purple head to my mouth I take a deep draw of my fountain of youth, feeling the salty taste re-energize my limbs. Gulp after gulp gives me more confidence to push the lift even further. With a Final long suck, I flex my length and it pops out of my mouth.

Grabbing a couple more plates, I load the bar until there is no more room left on the solid steel tube, doing the quick calculation in my head it all comes to 1000 lbs. Getting into position like Kelly showed me, I flex my body slowly moving the half-ton mass of steel and plates. Straining hard, I remember what Kelly told me "Just imagine your thrusting into something..."

Letting out a growl I dig deep, remembering how hard I was fucking her yesterday, the heavy bar of steel reaches my crotch, and holding it there for a second and with a shout let it drop heavily to the rubber-padded concrete ground. Panting from the exertion, it hits me,

"I just lifted half of a car," I say to my reflection, every last muscle on me is now pumped and bulging, the amazing sight earns a thick gout of precum from my massive cock.

"And you were barely trying..." I hear the demon say inside my head. " Good now it's time to feed you again, I hope you're ready for something... fantastic!"

The way she moaned it into my ear, the absolute certainty with which she stated it, I was all too glad to let her guide my actions once more. Walking towards the kitchen my lust-addled brain didn't notice the finger-sized dents now on the bar. As my huge legs carry me up the stairs my massive cock bobbing in sync with its copious sprays of precum painting the stairs in front of me. My arm shoots down to the bobbing fuck stick, and wrapping my hand around it, start to aggressively jerk my length off. Aiming my spewing cannon, I just start to shoot indiscriminately.

Walking into the dining room, still cranking my hog my dormant side starts to wonder what I'm going to eat. Opening the fridge, I just stared at the options, having just gone shopping, there is plenty of options for my hungering and growing body to devour. My hand still stroking my heavy log, and I start to lose focus on the task at hand. Each long heavy stroke sends electricity up my length, sending a spurt of precum wildly in front of me, landing in and around the stainless steel refrigerator. "I don't care, my cream will only enhance the flavor and make me better."

Make me better.

MAKE ME BETTER!

Those words ring out in my head as I forget about feeding myself and focus on pleasuring my mighty cock, lifting my huge spewing head to my mouth, popping it in, and starting to stroke harder and harder, trying to feed myself my Godly essence. Mindlessly walking to the living room, I don't notice that the blinds are open, exposing my excellence to anyone walking by my house.

"Who cares if they see us, their new God is pleasuring himself and doing a damn good job!" The demon purrs, and I wholeheartedly agree, the anger I felt earlier at any of these lesser people seeing me fading. Facing the open window, I lose myself in the ecstasy of my pleasure. My massive hands starting to get soaked from the precum leaking out of my mouth down my steel-hard length, each pulse of mouth-filling precum is so large it puts the orgasms I was having when mom and I started doing this to absolute shame!

Getting turned on by the exhibitionism, the amount of precum my bowling ball shamming balls are producing, the size of my body, the thought of Kelly's udder shaming tits, my mom's cow shaming lactation and well everything that has happened to me over the past couple of weeks makes me redouble my slams on my cock. Not bothering to go gentle on my beast, the meaty slams of my double handjob and glucks of my self-felatio fill the large vaulted ceiling living room.

I don't know how much time has passed and I don't care, gulping down gallons and gallons of precum energizing my arms and my balls only redoubling. Deciding to spice it up a little, I navigate my long thick tongue around my massive head stuffed in my mouth, finding my spurting cum slit and shoving my pink snake down the tunnel. At first, it's more odd than erotic, but forcing it further and further down, the thick goopy precum flowing around it adds to the insane amount of pleasure I'm giving myself. Feeling my balls growl and jump, I know it's time to pull my tongue out and get ready for another mind-breaking orgasm.

My fat-churning nuts start to jump and buck as the nearly endless stream of cum shoots up my length. The first blast of life-giving cum bulges out my cheeks, remembering what I did last time, I slam my hips up and my head down forcing my cock to bend and slide further down my throat, bulging it out in the process. As I shoot more and more of my cum directly into my stomach it starts its near-immediate absorption of my sludge, but my balls have a different plan.

Each shot of my thick goop starts to fill my stomach faster and faster than it can absorb it back into my system, my midsection starts to bellow out further and further, almost making it look like I'm pregnant myself! The sight only makes me start to jerk my length off to make it fill faster, almost like I'm seeing how big I can make myself from my fluid! Each blast adding on to the mounting pressure and pleasure that has been building up in me.

That new sensation of a second orgasm building up in my now expanding balls encourages me to really just start to throw caution to the wind and aggressively jerk the remaining length of my God-like cock that is still outside. Each time my beefy mitts hit my balls with a strong slam, I moan in pleasure in fact I start to really hit down hard feeling no pain only pleasure as something deep within me assures me that I couldn't hurt myself even if I wanted to! Being too curious for my own good, I start to score my teeth across my steel hard length as it bucks up and down, and that's when the dam broke!

The rough sensation of my teeth, the slamming of my balls, and my expanding stomach make my second concurrent orgasm explode down my mighty cock. Feeling like I had shoved a firehouse down my throat and replaced the water with thick yogurt, my stomach has no chance in hell absorbing all the amazing liquid my balls are blessing this world with. With each passing second my stomach bows more and more pushing me past, 3 months then to 6 months then full-term pregnant. The more I shot the more I inflated myself, and sadly the more my cock is forced out. After 2 minutes of nonstop river-shaming orgasm, my cock finally flies out of my mouth and treats me with a blast to the face as it continues its pearly white onslaught!.

The first stream of boiling hot teenage cum slams into the flat-screen tv, ripping it off its mount and slamming it into the ground. Trying to get ahold of myself, I reach around my slowly shrinking stomach and point my mighty geyser straight up, which was a bad idea as the thick flow shot out at what looks like Mach 3 and splashes off the roof 20 feet up! Mesmerized by my insane output, I give up and just let it all fly where it will, blinds knocked off their poles, the window getting covered in a fraction of a second from my blast. My mind starts to go blank as the pressure starts to build again and a third orgasm on top of the previous ones starts to travel up my cock.

"Enjoy it, we are only getting started..." I hear the demon whisper in my ear as my vision starts to go white.

.....

.....

.....

.....

Blinking my eyes, I try to look around, as the world comes into focus. The living room is bathed in a pearlescent white light as the last gasps of the day's light shine through the cum soaked front window. Finally, I regained my faculties and holy shit, I came a lot. The entire far wall is caked in my thick cum, from the floor to the second-story ceiling. In awe of my virility, I see someone else in the room, the demon.

"About time you woke up! I was going to continue the fun without you!" she purrs from her spot on the couch.

"What... what kind of fun?" I ask still in a stupor from what happened.

"While you were slacking on the job, I was thinking about it, I'm not going to tell you of course I'm just going to make you do it!" and with that, she stands up and walks straight at me, trying to back away from her, but the wall prevents my escape, laughing lightly at my escape attempt as she steps back into me. Her laugh rings out in my head as my arms leave my control and start to move on 'their' own.

"Hey stop that," I think at my possessed body.

"Calm down, I'm going to make you... Better" she tells me with my mouth, all of this starting to give me a headache. Standing up, my Still rock-hard cock bobbing with my movements. "First my meathead friend, let us get some milk in us!"

With that, we walk to the refrigerator, opening up the stainless steel cold box, I-we, I think ill just refer to us as I, I see the last of the Flooom bottles in the fridge, about 4 gallons worth left. Grabbing 1 gallon worth, I walk back to the dining room table. Depositing mothers ambrosia next to all my pill bottles, I start to see what the demon wants to do.

"Listen I'm not the sharpest egg in the hen house, but won't that like overdose me on zinc?" I mentally ask her.

"You think that ANYTHING can harm you now? somethings have changed when you were snoozing." She explains to me verbally. Looking down I try to see if I got bigger, but to my disappointment, I'm still the same huge size. "Predictable as ever, sometimes it happens on the inside. I guess a live demonstration is in order."

Walking over to the knife drawer, I open the drawer and grab the sharp paring knife. "Woah hey there, uh I don't want to like stab my leg to prove a point," I tell her mentally.

"What? No, I was going to prick your, our finger" she explains and with that, I drive the sharp point lightly into my finger. Expecting a sharp prick of pain, it feels like someone is scratching me.

"Huh?" I think as I start to push more and more and finally, the steel point bends and ruins the point, my thick digit still unmarred from the pathetic steel. "Cool!" I think giving the double thumbs up, "But how does that prevent zinc poisoning."

"Let me do the thinking and you enjoy the ride!" the words ring out in the empty dining room, and with practiced hands, I start to uncap all the flooom bottles, a non-dairy product, and pour them into an empty pitcher, each bottle slowly filling up the clear glass container with its milky white substance. Maybe it was a trick of the light or my withering sanity but it looked like the milk was giving off a soft snowy glowy. Pouring the last bottle in, only half of the pitcher is full.

"Hmm, not enough maybe we need more milk." I think.

"What did I say about me doing the thinking," The demon tells me, starting to sound impatient.

Reaching out I start to grab all the various pill bottles that had composed my daily cum shot booster regimen, although I don't think I need much help in that department anymore. As the gelatin capsules fell into the milk, they all oddly dissolved as soon as they hit my mother's ambrosia. Deciding not to think like the demon told me to I just keep dumping until all the pills were suspended the virility potion the demon and I are brewing.

"And now for the final ingredient! Now if only there was a pool of our girlfriend's pussy juice and your excellence pooled up somewhere convenient..." she trails off, her words in my voice reverberating off the empty room walls.

"Oh." That is all I can think of as my brain goes to the bathtub still filled to the brim with the combined sexual juices of Kelly and me. "Wait that stuff is like 2 days old, it probably smells!"

"You think something as menial as 2 days could 'spoil' anything you make now? In fact, I think it made it more potent" The demon tells me seductively. My legs start to move before I can really think, the pitcher in one hand as I carefully make my way back upstairs to the master bathroom.

Turning the knob to the bathroom, I walk in and spot the full tub. My thick goopy cum and Kelly's amazing nectar are still mixed in that amazing fountain of youth we had made. I would have expected the juices to start to separate but it looks as thick and virile as when we had made it. Sticking my finger in the substance, I feel that it's still warm, and looking over I see that I forgot to turn the 'keep warm' button off.

"oops," I think and the demon says at the same time. Lifting the goop to my nose I give it a sniff, and true to her word it smells... better? More musky and thick with my pheromones, with slight notes of rosey honey sweetness. Unable to help myself I lick the substance off of my forefinger.

Wow.

If it felt like electricity was surging through my veins when I ate moms and Kelly's juice, this made me feel like I was chomping down on a high voltage line! Letting out a gasp, I almost lose my grasp on the potent potion I have grasped in my other hand.

"Holy fuck! And that was just a little taste... I wonder what a full submersion will do!" I wonder as I don't notice what my other hand is doing. Nonchalantly, the demon tipped the potion-filled pitcher into the fountain. Seeing that glowing white brew mix with this veritable well of eternity turns me on, my cock belching more and more precum into the concoction.

"I guess we should give it a stir!" the demon tells me and standing up, I grab my cock and stick it in the ivory 'cauldron' and give it a whirl. As my helmet gives the mixture a good mix I can feel a tingling on my cock, not quite as good as eating it, but it still feels amazing. I start to hear something odd after stirring the serum. Looking closer, I see that the milk, cum, precum, and femcum mixture is starting to bubble.

"Perfect! Now get in and enjoy the ride!" the demon tells me and I crawl into it. That similar sensation that was tingling on my cock started to spread to the rest of my body.

Chest high in the frothing bubbling cum bath, I start to enjoy the feeling of all the tingling along my body for the next couple of minutes, my cock still standing high above the 'water' line, like the first time belching its liquid white gold ceiling high, to splatter against the white surface. Wrapping my hand around my lighthouse shamming monolith, I start to jerk myself off as the goopy soup of life starts to work its magic on me!

The longer I sit in the goop, the more its effects start to materialize. Feeling my balls borderline absorb the tastefully aged cum through my skin feels like a thousand microscopic hands massaging them, any fatigue left from my 2 previous workouts is now non-existent, my mind turning into a swirling vortex of what's to come with my Mom!

"Fuck what are we going to do? Am I going to scoop her up, kiss her, and lay her down to fuck her like she's been begging for? And what will she let me do? Just pussy stuff or can we move onto that succulent fuckable ass she's carrying around now?" I start to wonder about it.

"Whatever we want now." I hear the demon tell me in my head, I guess she got bored of using my voice. "I think when she sees what you are about to become... nothing is off the table! Speaking of which you might want to hold onto something!"

True to her word, my constant jerking and soaking must have catalyzed the change that was about to happen. That all too familiar pressure starts to build everywhere, I start to moan but my hands dart out and shove my mighty cock into my mouth again. Not going easy on my fuck stick, with all my might I bend it so I can shove as much as I can into my stomach, or attempt to since I'm too small to do that... for now! Both my hands start to roughly jerk the exposed length of my dick as my next orgasm-fueled growth starts to take place.

The frothing milk-cum mixture goes to work on my muscles, first causing them to bulge then absolutely blow past what was my pumped sized, my biceps gaining more and more lean mass going straight past softballs and settling at bowling ball sized, my shoulders widening to the point where I don't think I can walk straight through doorways now. My chest starts to pump out further and further as each pec starts to make car tires look small. Feeling the sin-fueled growth permeate through me makes me unload my next epic load straight into me!

Unlike last time, my stomach was ready for a rematch, the first blast of my thick yogurt cum bulging out my thick-muscled abs like I'm sucking down a fire hydrant blast, but goes back to normal almost immediately as my stomach absorbs and distributes my cum to my Accending body. Each blast after gets stronger and stronger as my balls don't take the challenge lying down! The divine cream isn't only causing a feedback loop where it all just goes back to my magnificent nuts, it's also going to my muscles and bones too! adding on the fact that I'm sitting in my wife and I's fountain of sinful youth mixed with my mother's nutrient pack milk and all those pills that were absorbed makes this greater than anything I have ever experienced.

Each blast starts to flow into the next as they start to become less individual and more just a singular long pleasurable spray down my throat as I feel my legs start to lengthen and thicken from everything that is happening, my second orgasm that is now stacking with my first only upping the amount of sludge being fed down my gullet, but just like the rest of my body, my cock is not spared. Feeling my rock-hard cock deep in my throat jump hard, I can feel it thicken and lengthen further and further down until I feel my cock head burst through into my stomach. Feeling that, I attempt to moan but the thick flesh snake I have blocks it as the third orgasm shoots out of my balls. Somehow I can feel my balls get bigger and bigger, maintaining that pool-filling stream and churning and boiling more and more, my life-giving balls gaining more and more production space as they start to reach watermelon sized. My mind starts to go white, but I hear a voice deep in my mind roar "NO!" as my vision comes back into sharp focus, my lower sight still taken up by my 2-liter thick cock, my urethra permanently bulged out from the amount of my cum that is flowing through it.

My arms move without my control, grab my bent but hard cock, and start to snake it out of my stomach, even though it's still blasting. Inch after inch, FOOT AFTER FOOT is extracted from my depths. My huge rubbery yet hard head getting somewhat stuck in my mouth from its new girth, with a final tug and fertile blast from my balls, my mind-breaking cock is out in the open! Still blasting its goo out to the open bathroom. Taking in a breath I let out a roar bordering on moan as the now fourth orgasm stacks on! Working on instinct, I dive forward and submerge my head in the pool of ambrosia I am soaking in and start to take in deep draws of the divine substance.