Homebound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, got your burritos right here, the restaurant almost had a cow with the size this order." He regales me as I take the nautilus-sized nutrition rolls from his grasp. Handing me the last bag, I look at the grip of wadded cash I have and remember the cost of a control arm replacement, I give him thirteen 20-dollar bills.

"Go get that control arm replaced, you don't want to fly off a cliff trying to turn," I tell him as he reaches out with shaking hands.

"Dude, you're my hero!" He states in shock. Grabbing the cash, he has a new spring in his step as he walks back to his 98 Civic hatchback. With the roar of the Vtec, the red little car peels off out of the neighborhood, the left side wheels making a trail as he drove through the puddle of my precum still in the middle of the street.

"Imagine if that was that little whore, Mindy, we could have gotten your dick wet for the rest of the day!" I hear the demon purr in my mind, and I agree, wondering what kind of shenanigans we would have gotten into.

"it would have been fun, but for now FOOD," I tell her as I haul my boisterous breakfast to the cleaned dining table, letting my robe fall off since it had no further use. I drop all the bags on the wooden table with a greasy thud. The next 5 minutes are just me unwrapping each greasy delicious burrito, crumpling up the foil, and tossing each into the garbage bin. I make like 63% of the shots, call me the next Jokić. Finally, with the last crumple of the foil, the nutrition stack is piled high before me, a large jug of water next to it all, the dew running softly off the ice-cold jug.

"It's almost a waste not to add our secret sauce!" the demon tells me as she raises my arm to lightly jerk my iron-hard cock over the pile of food, a couple of large dollops landing in the center.

"I think we'll have plenty of time to drink from my fountain of youth later..." I trail off as I plant my bare ass on the wooden chair and like a starving man, start to eat the double fist-sized burritos... well eat is what normal people do, nowadays I just inhale it.

Each roll goes down my gullet in 2 bites as I gulp down a mouthful of water to keep it all flowing, each salty morel sliding down my esophagus and depositing into my stomach. My enhanced gut breaks down the food immediately and absorbing into my bloodstream, causing my heart to pound harder, my cock to gain stiffness, my Godly nuts to overfill, and my fatigued muscles to gain respite as I devour my meal.

The 50 bacon, egg, potatoes, and cheese breakfast burritos turn to 40, 40 soon turn to 20 and before I notice, I reach for the next object to eat, and my hand finds nothing but a precum puddle covering the wooden table.

"Huh, I guess that's that" I announce to the empty room. Standing up I feel my stomach start to growl again. "Oh, you got to be kidding me!" I say exasperated. Feeling that eating more would be somewhat fruitless, I make my way back to my room to relax.

Plopping down onto my bed, the memory foam groaning from my new mass. Grabbing my phone, I decided that if I'm going to be 'nice and hard, yearning to fuck me' as my mom said, I'd start with some bikini shots that Kelly sent me. "Kelly has only been gone for a couple of hours and I'm already missing her"

Wrapping my beefy fist around, my huge cock, I slowly start to stroke my meat. The constantly spouting tip lubricating my strokes, I start to ogle my best friend now girlfriend from a time when she was 'smaller' through my phone screen. Those perfect tan tits, that succulent slit, the jean-stretching ass, and how could I forget those shredded abs! Glistening from the ocean she just got out of, the Florida sun lightly reflected off each individual bump.

As I start to build up speed, my phone Brrt brrt flashes. A new message from my mom. "Perfect" I growl, feeling the demon's influence grow as we both start to scheme at more ways to manipulate her!

"Hey honey, I told Stacy about what happened with you and that little hussy Kelly. And well she thought that you could use a pick-me-up! At least until I get back home." My mom sent me. And as I read through the words, numerous pictures of my mom and aunt Stacy start to come through.

If I wasn't hard before, I was now! Numerous pictures of them both in erotic poses are now at my fingertips. The first one is an over-shoulder shot with my mom's ginger red hair in the bottom, panning down to her massive milk tanks topped with those perfect-sized nipples and shredded abs, I see that Stacy's mop of blonde hair is buried deep in mom's crotch, tossing her salad like a Michelin star sous chef! Mom wasn't lying, Stacy must have been guzzling her milk by the gallons because her ass in the edge of the picture looks twice as large as it was since the last time, I saw her!

The next one was them both in a bathroom, completely nude, looking like they were comparing bodies. My mom held the phone in one hand as the other hand cupped her twin sister's equally sized melons! And Stacy wasn't a passive observer, she had one of moms massive tits in her hands trying to lift the oversized bra destroyer! Her blue eyes just devouring the perfect mound as my mom just has that confident smirk that she had mastered years ago adorning her lips.

The last picture shows Stacy's sexy mouth latched onto my mothers' life-giving mammary, thick rivulets of pearly white milk flowing from the corners of those thick cock sucking lips. Wait this isn't a picture, it's a video! With trembling hands, I tap the play button and get ready for the show!

"Oh, you like that you little slut? Drink all my fucking milk! See Max, my milk turned your aunt into a milk-hungry little whore, fuck she knows how to eat me out! I think you have some competition, but I think she'll be too busy being impaled on your MASSIVE FUCKING ELEPHANT COCK to eat me out! See you tomorrow sweetie!" With that, the video ends.

I am in disbelief. That was my mom, borderline force-feeding her sister gallons of milk, forcing that sexy doppelganger to grow and change as she did. The same mom that a couple of weeks ago was embarrassed to give me a hand job! The gears in my head start to turn, as I really start to think about everything that has been happening.

"All of this is happening... because of me! If I didn't film my mom getting fucked like the slut she is then all of this growth wouldn't have happened, and the world wouldn't have been blessed with this God-like fuck stick!"I reason, somewhere off in the recesses of my mind, I can feel the demon guiding my thoughts. As my mind floats through the thoughts of my now accumulating growth, my hand starts to stroke my arm-thick cock.

Electricity flowing up my length, I start to slowly pleasure myself, watching and rewatching that video of my mom. Feeling jealous of my aunt greedily drinking my mother's milk, each pang of that stinging emotion made my cock shoot more and more of its salty precum covering my roof and raining back down onto me.

Snapping me out of my sexual reverie, I inspect the nasty fluid now dripping from my ceiling. "hmm, better not do that in here, don't want to cover my computer!" I announce to the empty room, as my cock spews another fist-sized precum glob at my face. Wiping the goo into my mouth, I stand up and quickly make my exit from my sleeping area, clenching down on my tube to spare the rest of my possessions. The door behind me closes with a soft click as I step into the hallway, my heavy fleshy footsteps reverberating throughout the empty corridor.

Letting out a sigh, I let my cock spew its life-giving precum, sailing at high speed and slamming into my mom's room door. The sloppy goopy sound of precum hitting the door only fuels my lust. I start to revel in all of it, my body, my mother, Kelly, the size of my cock, and the amount of cum I can casually deposit now, only getting augmented by how much I've eaten and how hungry my cock is from being denied its favorite hole to fuck.

Leaning against the wall, I give in and start to stroke my meat again not caring if I make a mess. Each slam of my fist against my crotch is met with more splatters of my Precum ringing out as it starts to absolutely coat the far side wall from me, the fertility on display from my mighty cock only drives me to go faster and faster. The thought of fucking my mom and my beautiful girlfriend at the same time, my imagination kicking into overdrive as the divine power flowed up my cock and enveloped my mind.

Imagining that my mom is on the end of my cock while she eats out Kelly's perfect pussy while she squirts her endless reserves of godly squirt, my mother lapping it down greedily as she moans between each massive squirt. The feeling of my mom squirting against my ripped abs while I breed every last fertile egg in her womb.

The scene shifts to the next erotic idea that I can conjure up, Kelly's massive perfect ass bouncing up and down against my hairless crouch, looking down I see that I'm not in my favorite hole, I'm piercing through her tight asshole, my cock reshaping her internals to be a perfect cocksleve for me as I follow the bulge from her stomach, up into her rib cage, and the tip of my powerful god cock is poking straight out of her mouth!

That single thought is more than enough for me to unload my reservoir flooding load right then and there. The thick nasty sludge of cum dredging from my balls through the various tubes and glands and shooting out the final cum shoot and launching from my cum slit at an alarming speed, the glob of shinning white cum coating a quarter of the far wall with such force I can feel the backsplash. The second shot came on the heels of the first one flying out with even more alacrity, finishing the job of covering the wall with my seed! And I'm only getting started!

Each subsequent blast shoots harder and harder out of my literal cum hose, my massive balls jumping and churning only too happy to produce more and more amazing fuck sauce while I figuratively impregnate the hallway, the puddle of warm white goo starting to inch closer and closer towards my feet as I continue my semen onslaught. Thrusting harder and harder into my gripping hands I don't notice that the pond size cum pool has reached my feet, like a 3 stooges skit, when my slippery baby batter squirms its way under my huge feet, they slip out from under me as I keep shooting my unreal load.

Landing hard on my rear end, I lose grip of my woman spear and the angry shooting head swings back and slaps me right in the face, feeling like a log hit me right in the face. Wincing slightly from the goofy impact, I resume shooting my ejaculate like there's no end! At this point, I've lost count of the amount of cum I've shot, but seeing all that life-giving slime coat the roof and be wasted makes me mad. "You idiot! Imagine what all that could do if it was put to better use!" The demon chides my grey matter, and agreeing with her, I grab my bucking beast and wrangle it into my waiting hungering mouth and start to drink it down like a man who's been stranded at sea.

Feeling that familiar steel-hard head in my mouth, I moan through my nose as I resume flooding my stomach. The taste of my cum has only become more divine as it has developed more and more distinct notes of flavor. Almost overwhelmed by the amount I try to shove it further down my throat, But its steel-hard firmness almost makes it impossible! Bobbing my head up and done in the self-felicio, I slam my throat harder and harder reveling in the idea that I am pleasuring the next god of the world! The pleasure threatens to overwhelm all my senses I don't notice something else building in my balls, a further pressure building in my bucking balls.

By the time I DO notice it, I can feel it getting closer and closer to bursting, and with one final slam down against my throat, I feel my cock BEND and contort to snake further down my throat, all culminating in what feels like ANOTHER orgasm my shots of mind-altering cum turning into a steady firehose blast down my waiting gullet as I gulp down the GALLONS and GALLONS of my prodigy. All I can do at that point is ride the mind-breaking waves of pleasure as I feed myself my divine feast. The cum being digested immediately in my supercharged gut, all that nutrition-dense goo being sent immediately back to my churning nuts, and back up my impossible length only to repeat in an erotic feedback loop!

My feeble mind starts to blank out as the electric sensation flowing from my shaft besieges my mind. The only constant is the rapid jumping of my fertile bowling balls slamming against the pool of cum forming under me and against my thick meaty thighs! The last thought floating through my pleasure-addled brain is "Huh, how am I doing this without air..."

The mighty torrent of godly cum slowly turns to a river then down to a trickle as the mind-breaking double orgasm comes to its coda. With a flex of my arm-thick cock, the head flies out of my mouth making an audible POP. Breathing heavily, my bare ass deep in the pool of cum that had formed around me, I attempt to gather my thoughts.

"That was... amazing, almost as good as sex, almost. I need MORE!" the wayward thoughts flitter towards me, the small rational part of my brain that is still working is screaming at me that it's the demon saying that, but it all felt too good for me to care. Slowly I clamber to stand up and survey my sexual destruction of the hallway. The door to my mother's room and the wall adjacent to it is covered in a thick layer of my sludge, all of which is flowing down like a vicious waterfall to pool in a great pound of my cum under it. The pool 2 inches deep flowed all the way across the hall to my large feet, warming them in the radiant heat it was giving off.

"That's just a fraction of what you are capable of! But we need a little help of course " The honeyed words of the demon whispers into my mind's ear. "Do you trust me now? Will you let me show you how to ascend to your next step of Godhood?"

Allured by the promise of more sexual power, I finally let the demon take nearly full control of my actions. The sensation of that feminine energy entering me was odd, but seeing my arms lift with no input from this part of my mind feels weird. But now that I don't have to think about moving I see what she means, it feels like there is a pressure across all of my being, like a pressure cooker that is starting to reach its bursting point but not quite yet.

"First, the rest of those pills you have!" I hear her explain as I walk back into my room. Spotting the pill bottles, I reach out and gather up the various-sized bottles. "Now something to wash them down!" She states.

Carefully I make my way down the stairs, the various plastic containers rattling with their contents as each step I take rumbles through them. Reaching the dining table, I dump my arms contents across the wooden surface."So... are we grabbing the rest of the milk?" I ask my dark side.

"Mmmm, not yet you need to EARN it! "She states ominously. "you know what I think? I think that you need to work out again!" The demon chimes, with that I open each bottle and pop out my daily dose and gulp them down. The familiar sensation of all those pills of various vitamins and minerals being absorbed is a welcomed feeling. And wouldn't you know it, the slight amount of soreness I had been feeling washed away as the last zinc pill falls into the bottomless pit of my stomach.

"Wow, I feel like a million bucks!" I comment as I make my way to the basement for my second workout for the day. With the turn of the brass knob, I step with renewed vigor down the wooden steps as I get ready to work up a sweat. Looking at the bench press, the bar loaded with 650lb of steel plates, I crack my knuckles as I know this will be trivial for my divine might! Feeling the power course through my veins, I decided to up the weight by 100... no that's too little for me 200lbs! Even that seems too small.

Slamming the final plate onto the bar, I lay down under the straight piece of steel, hands at shoulder width, and with a small heave, lift the feather-light load and start my reps. "This is too easy..." I announce to the empty room, the sound of solid steel and goopy cum splatting on the rubber mat reverberating in the home gym.

[Jones BBQ, Foot massage and resort, many miles away]

Gwen is having a lovely week. "My sister and I have gotten closer, my tits are producing GALLONS of milk now! And my stud son's hussy of a friend denied him, leaving him all for—" My train of thought got derailed as my sister skillfully encircled my clit, eliciting a moan from my lips.

"Oh, you dirty bitch!" I tell her playfully, that amazing mane of blonde hair gripped in my small hand.

"Come on Gwenny, you taste too good not to gobble up! Fuck we should have been doing this years ago..." Stacy trails off as she resumes eating me out, my head falling back onto the fluffy pillow as her long sexy tongue slithers in and out of my moist tunnel. Feeling twin streams of warm milk flowing from my fatty peaks, I decided that it would be a waste for all that amazing white substance to go to waste. Wrangling my perfect pink peak up to my mouth I start to suck down my amazing, sweet essence.

Riding the immoral waves of pleasure, I fall back into introspection. "What kind of a mother am I? hoping the one girl that ever gave a crap about my son doesn't reciprocate his affection so I can have him all to myself. It's so wrong, BUT IT FEELS SO RIGHT!" the last part practically shouted in my head as my sister brings me to what feels like my 900th orgasm this week! Sadly all of them are a pale imitation of what Max did to me right before I left for this trip. "Fuck I need him in me! That massive teenage fuck pole coring me out, slamming my throat from the OTHER SIDE! Once I get home, nothing is stopping me from fucking his brains out and getting bred like a prized mare!"

"Whatcha thinking about sis?" I hear Stacy ask, pulling me out of my thoughts again.

"Oh you know, taxes, when I need to change my oil, and fucking my stud of a son. Normal things." I reply sarcastically.

"Don't hog him all, it wasn't fair you snagged Jerry back in the day from me!" she playfully teases me, pulling back from my crotch and standing up.

"Snagged him? He asked me out, you little harlot! Besides, you had all the chances in the world to ask him out before that." I tell her as my eyes eat up her perfect form, damn near a mirror of me at this point, ocean blue eyes, perfect golden blond hair, my same face only a tad bit older looking since she has yet to be blessed by my son's divine seed. Her tits are a shade smaller than mine, the same shredded abs, and that fucking ASS! Sitting up myself, I reach over and give those perfect pale globes the kneading they deserve, earning a throaty moan from her.

"Well, now that Max is a Jerry 2.5 I think it's high time to get what was owed me!" she jokes as I keep groping her massive ass.

"Be careful what you wish for stac, he's a real bull now, I don't think you could handle him at full hardness, I was hanging on for dear life when he was fucking my throat on Monday!" I warn her, turning her to face me so I can have my turn at feasting on her clear nectar.

"If you can handle it, I can handle it! Fuck, I hate that I can't come with you right away, but Mr. Snuffles has to see me." She coos as I start to lap up her essence.

"Mr. Snuffles, such an odd name for an African grey parrot, better than the first name ' Gary Larry the canary'" I think with a smirk, my tongue dragging over her trimmed blond silken landing strip. "Only one day left, then it's me and my little stud Max, or well big stud Max!"