Homebound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"where did that thought come from..." I wonder idly as my eyes trail up my cock, the now ruined love seat a slimy amorphous blob of ruined material, my cock jumping at the erotic sight, almost like it was saying "MORE"! agreeing with my cock log, I reach up and lift the goopy mess off my cock, clearing it from my massive helmet. Feeling my stomach rumble I look to the soaked-through seat and like my lips at all my dripping delicious seed, the flavor probably already even more enhanced after what happened in the bathtub!

Gathering the mass of splintered wood, soaked cotton, and torn leather above my head, I give a mighty squeeze from my massive hands and start to wring my nectar into my awaiting maw, the first tennis ball-sized drop plopping into my mouth re-energizes my body! My biceps bulging, my tree trunk-sized legs flexing and my cock throwing more precum than what I used to produce in a year as the nasty sludge works its magic, and I have a whole room full...

[ Somewhere north, miles away a couple of hours ago ]

The loud Chunk reverberates in Kelly's ears as her fire axe splits the thick cord of wood in half. Wiping some errant rain that had managed to land on my brow, I take the opportunity to stop and catch my breath.

"Whew, nothing like splitting firewood for an entire day!" I think as I plop my massive ass down on the tailgate of my aunt's Toyota Helix, "Damnit Max, your nerdiness is seeping into my thoughts!" I mumble to myself. Next to the pile of wood is my uncle's workshop, when mom said he went on a spring photoshoot, she literally meant animals made of springs, gears, and doodads posed at Yellowstone, such an odd hobby. Hearing the back door to my aunt's cabin swing open I see the older relative bringing me a covered tray of food, my stomach rumbling from the prospect of food.

"Your uncle would be calling out for something to eat little one," My aunt Farah tells me setting down the tray "Especially since you got so big!"

"Would that make me a 'big one' Fairy?" I ask as I lift the lid to see what my favorite aunt had made for me, the scent of fresh pita bread, steaming lamb meat, creamy tzatziki, and Doritos. Licking my lips I wipe my hands off on the towel she is handing me and dig into the amazing dish." SOO good auntie!"

"My little niece drove hours to chop wood for her little ol' aunt, the least I could do is feed her and water her!" she pontificates while handing me a flask, opening it up I smell fresh warm tea sloshing around. Slurping down the tasty liquid, I give my poncho-covered arms a light rub trying to get the fatigue out. "So Kelly, have a boyfriend yet?" she asks.

Choking on the tea from the abruptness, I have to spit some of it out off to the side... which is odd since I didn't choke on my... husband's cum, my cheeks going red from thinking about what we did yesterday.

"That's all the answer I need, how is our little Max doing?" she continues, an all-knowing smile plastered across her face.

"How did you..." I ask in wonderment.

"Please my little niece, you two have been connected at the hip since you were 4! And your mom and I have had a running bet going on who would make the first move." She laughs.

"Gahh, everyone knew except me and Max! He's doing fine, well more than fine! He had a little growth spurt over the past three months and is now... well he's amazing now." I finish, cutting myself off since saying 'he's a Gods walking sex avatar' wouldn't be the best.

"And he isn't the only one too! try as you might but that poncho can only hide so much, he's a very lucky man, do you have a picture of you two together?" she inquired, inquisitively.

Remembering a picture we took on Thursday after Max shooed off...That fucking whore Mindy, "I guess I'm the victor in that little battle." I think triumphantly as I pull open the photo from my phone album. Max's outstretched arm pointed the phone at the two of us laying on the ground, me winking at the camera and Max being an awkward lout and barely smiling as my head was rested on his massive chest. Handing my aunt the phone, a couple of droplets of rain distorted the edges.

"Little? He's filled out his frame and then some!" my aunt compliments as she hands me back the black rectangle. " You two look so cute together!" she coos.

"Thanks, Auntie, it feels amazing that we finally told each other how we really feel," I tell her, looking over at the huge pile of chopped wood, I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment from doing all of that myself.

"Well, it was only a matter of time til you two finally said something Christ- sorry, your mom and I were going to start sending fake love letters to him so he would ask you out if nothing was going to happen!" she continues.

"geez, I guess Max and I never had a chance did we?" I asked tilting my head to my aunt, and taking another sip from the flask, the warm tea warming my insides up.

"Nope! Anyway, you sleep with him yet?" the words come wryly from her mouth, earning a true spit take from me." Haha, gotcha" she teases, although her dark eyes scanning me makes them change to something more akin to a trickster or a jester spotting his next target, "Oh my GOD! You little minx!"

Feeling my face go crimson, the idea that this is the second relative to learn of my transgression makes me feel embarrassed beyond belief."Auntie!" I bemoan my hands going to cover my face.

"Hey, remember I fell out with the faith years ago, you will get no judgment from me" she reassures me, that jovial smile still plastered across her face.

"I know, it's just... well I thought I would, you know, seal the deal on my honeymoon, not the second day we were dating!" I reason out, the post-workout clarity hitting me, "Can we take this inside, I'm getting drenched now!" I ask looking down at my pant legs, both soaked from the knee down.

"Let's!" Farah tells me, and we both shuffle into the cabin, I leave the wood axe at the door as I take my poncho off. "Whew, girl! What are they feeding you down there? You're more blessed than your mom was at your age!"

"Thanks, Auntie! I guess Max wasn't the only one to have a little growth spurt too!" I say beaming with confidence, "Thanks, Max!" I think as I fall into the dining room chair, my heavy chest making a soft thud against the oak table as I rest there.

"So, tell your aunt about your first time!" she prods excitedly, taking up the seat across from me.

"Well, he confessed to me the night before and, well, I don't know" I state, face falling into my now massive chest. Lifting my head a bit so I can talk I continue "Well, he was just so... manly and intoxicating, it felt like every fiber of my being was crying out to make love with him, show him that I will be his, forever." I reason out, trying to work through the feeling I was and still am filled with.

"Oh my beautiful niece, listen, I know how much you value your faith, trust me I was on that boat, er, ark once, it's ok. My interpretation was that as long as it was with the man you KNEW, and I can't stress that part enough, you would marry it's not as bad." My aunt explains to me. "But since I left, I don't really believe in all that 'save yourself before marriage' stuff as much as I used to."

"Fariy, I never had a chance to ask you, but why DID you fall out with the faith?" I ask, trying to deflect from my recent escapades.

"I guess you were too young to understand when It happened little one, Well after you were born, my sister let me hold you for the first time, it just set something off in me. Seeing a beautiful little baby that had my sister's hair but eyes like her father, softly cooing and smiling from being held, I wanted my own child. Well try as we might your uncle and I couldn't get it done. We found out that I... was infertile. That," she stops for a second, a deep look of forlorn adorned on her face, "was a hard time in my life. It felt like God had abandoned me, but all these years later it feels like I abandoned him, It just, felt like the one thing I wanted more than anything was ripped from me and well, I don't know it still hurts to think about it." She finishes, her gaze looking off into nothingness, her arm lazily rubbing her stomach as she relives the painful memories.

We both fall into silence for a moment, part of me saddened at the reality that my aunt has to live through, the other part confused, "Why give up on God, if you weren't given the ability to bring forth life, then maybe there is another purpose for you here..." my thoughts trail off. "I'm sorry I asked Auntie, I didn't know" I start.

"Oh there's nothing to apologize about, you didn't know and I rarely talk about it, although it does feel good to get that off my chest every now and then so thank you, my little niece. But no more deflecting, if you did have sex with Max, I'm sure that you know he is the one, your sense of faith is too strong to bend for the wrong man, even if he has become a very handsome man!" She reassures me, and that clicks the final piece of the puzzle I have been trying to solve.

"You're... right, I've been saying half-heartedly that he is going to be my husband, but something in me didn't think that was well real, but hearing you and mom say that 'yeah we all knew you two were gonna get married' I think finally convinced me!" My audible train of thought rails on, and like that the unsure sense I had been feeling starts to abate, that tight knot in my tummy starts to untie. Letting out a huff I state "I'm going to marry Max and that's that" with full confidence.

So deep in my monologue I didn't notice that auntie farah stood up and walked over to me, by the time I did, I feel her soft arms pulling me into her torso in a reassuring hug. " You're a smart girl, my little Kelly, I believe that whatever choice you make, it will be the right one," her soft voice tells me.

"Thanks, fairy," I mumble into her arms, " can you make me some more of that tea, I didn't really have a chance to enjoy it..." I trail off.

"Of course my niece, and this time I won't ask any more curveball questions" She jokes as she relinquishes her grip on my head, my floof floofs out from its crushed status back to its well-floofed state. Busying herself in the kitchen, I feel my phone vibrate against my leg. Pulling out the little rectangle, I see it's a message... from Max.

My thumb trembling, I retrieve the data from the digital aether, and before me is an intensely erotic sight, all I see is Max's MASSIVE cock filling up part of the frame, and the rest is just his mom's bathroom FLOODED with cum, there must be atleast a couple of inches of cum outside the empty tub he was sitting in... wait.

"I think my cock misses you..." the text reads. This asshole! He knows I'm trying to work through my emotions and now he tries to tip the scales! That flat-out cheating!

"...Fuck Max, that's not fair!!! I'll be back tomorrow, so DON'T CUM ANYMORE, I want all of that in my fertile ovulating pussy! Can you imagine that? My stomach covering the ENTIRE BED, All my little eggs getting fertilized by YOUR CUM, fuck I came just texting that!" I finish off scrunching my legs, trying not to moan at the thought of being impregnated that way!

"So does that mean we are..." he asks.

"ill leave him hanging, serve him for trying to cheat the system!" I deviously think,"... I love you Max," is all I send, "I hope that makes his heart flutter!" I finish off, hearing my aunt's steps, I look up and see the tea cup she is carrying. Giving a small thanks a take another sip of the warm beverage, its complex and sweet taste flowing slowly down my throat.

"so how big is Max's dick?" fairy asks.

I spit my tea out.

Again.

[ Present, back at the star residents, one living room 'cleaning' later ]

Taking one last gulp of my salty-rich protein-filled cum, it's finished, my living room is 'clean' or well not flooded with my creamy cock blasts. The downside is that each mouthful of my protein shake only turned me on more and more, making the cleanup quite the task!

Standing up, and taking a deep breath in, my mind and body are refreshed after my decadent feast. "what time is it" I ask the empty room, looking at the screen of my table tells me 3 AM, "That's odd, usually I would need SOME sleep" I reason out.

" Sleep is what lesser men need, what you need is more...fun" I hear the demon tell me, and feeling her guiding touch, my head turns to the fridge. "Remember when your little friend said 'arms this big you could crush a fridge with these things!' well I think you're ready for your next step..." And with that, I start walking towards the large stainless steel double doored appliance. Stopping before it, I reach to open the door. "Here, I think you don't understand what I mean" I hear the demon guide me, and like earlier I let her take the reins.

Instead of grabbing one of the handles to reveal the food within, my massive arm reaches out and starts to tug at the whole thing, my massive hands almost able to grip the large piece of metal. Letting out a huff, I reach my arm around the appliance give it a bear hug, and squatting a little bit, lift it. With all my new muscle I have been blessed with, it feels light, almost too light!

Waddling over to the living room since it has a higher ceiling, I get the fridge ready for what is to come! Looking over at the now drained, strained, and ruined love seat my higher brain functions finally catch up with what my more beastial side is going to do.

"...That but with the fridge?" I ask

"YES!" I hear the demon confirm.

"what about the sharp metal bits and like the freon and stuff?" I ask nervously.

"As if a little bit of pig iron and 'chemicals' could even come close to harming you, in fact, I think this will be... enlightening!" she finishes off and with that the fun starts!

Giving my massive tire-shaming biceps a strong flex, I hear and feel the thin sheet metal start to flex and warp under my unstoppable muscle onslaught. with a final crack, the frame gives in and buckles under the pressure, its circumference shrinking and shrinking until I can wrap my massive fuck mitts around it! Any bit of food trap inside is letting out a squishing wail as all of it is forced to mix and combine. My only concern is the last 3 gallons of my mother's milk, but if that is 'lost' I only have to wait a few hours until the source finally comes back.

Using my monstrous strength, I bend and shape the rest of the fridge from its formerly rectangular shape into more of a cylinder. With a smirk, I move onto the next step, lifting the malformed hunk of metal up and holding it in one hand, freezing for a second from the amazing display of power I am casually performing, and drive my meaty fist into the base of the fridge. The thin plastic and motor couldn't withstand the fractional fury I could muster and gave out as my meat mitt drove through and formed a huge hole... my next fuck hole!

Growling loudly, I line my invulnerable cock up to the metallic fleshlight, give a few massive precum spurts to lube the bitch hole up, some of my potent seed bubbling as the refrigerant boils off, and with no hesitation, I drive my cock into the cold fuck hole.

At first, it was like the sofa, not inherently pleasurable, but feeling all the textures, the gallons of milk now free to slosh around, the various food items crushing against my impossible length, the weak attempts at tearing, scraping, and rending my near impenetrable skin makes me moan in the powerful feeling of my ascension to sexual godhood! More and more of my precum filling the ferrous fuck hole only brings me more and more pleasure, although somewhere deep in my mind reminds me that my...wife feels a thousand times better.

Feeling the frustration of not having my soulmate to breed and fuck, I start to fuck the fridge like there is no tomorrow, the sound of the sloshing innards and bending metal rings out as I fall back onto my backside and thrust into it, pretending it's my amazing wife, my beautiful best friend, my Kelly. Giving the metal fuck hole a harder squeeze with both hands, the hard shell starting to contour to my fuck log tighter and tighter, I start to feel something magical happening with my cock!

All the precum-mixed goop I've stirred up with my God cock, starts to slop onto my massive bitch fucker balls, and the substance starts to absorb into my skin! I can feel all that nutrition and magical milk starts to course through my veins, all the energy that would have been given to me if I had eaten it normally is now being sucked through my whimsical balls, only giving me more energy to really destroy this inadequate fucktoy!

Giving it my all, my tree trunk legs thrusting up as my tire-sized arms slam down, I settle into a fuck groove that is not only incredibly hot but insanely powerful! With every thrust, I can feel the foundation of the house shake as my power increases with every slam! This little routine goes on for god knows how long as I just obliterate the now useless hunk of plastic and metal as I did with the sofa, but where I made love to the loveseat, I was just power raping this appliance. The Fantasy of me pinning down some bitch like Mindy or one of her whorish cohorts, hearing them beg me to stop as I force more and more of my rape log into them and fill them with untold barrels of cum forcing them to keep every last drop within them fuels my rage-filled slams, my mind falling into a lust and rage-filled haze as I come up with more and more depraved scenarios as I lose track of time...

[ A taxi, driving down the street sometime later, I'm not keeping track of the time :/]

Gwen is horny, fucking horny! So horny she could scream!

"Fuck, if I knew Max wasn't getting himself ready for a fuck fest to rival legends I would hop onto this driver and beg him to fuck me!" my lust fill thoughts float through me as the yellow taxi van turns into my street. "If Stacy didn't have to go and see that parrot, we could have had a threesome to celebrate my BIG man's graduation from virgin to breeder stud!" Feeling the van comes to a lurching stop, I get snapped back to reality.

"And here's your stop ma'am, ill get your luggage!" The aging man tells me from the front seat, I notice his golden wedding band glimmer as he trudges out of the vehicle.

"Crap, I couldn't fuck him, never have sex with a married man, only leads to a mess!" I reason as I get out of the van too. Standing to my new full height of 6'3" I let out a sigh, "needed to have a small surprise for Max, his fertile cum whore of a mother gained a few inches... everywhere!" I think in triumph, now that I am in every way better than that little harlot Kelly.

"And here's everything ma'am, have a wonderful morning!" the gray-haired man says to me, tipping his fedora to me, reaching into my purse I pull out a few 20s.

"Treat your wife to a nice dinner," I state, with a wink.

"Thank your miss! Old Melinda and I will be going to the red lobster tonight!" he says appreciatively. Clambering back into the van, the taxi drives off into the early morning light. Pulling my phone out to check the time, I see it's already 7 AM. Grabbing my rolling suitcase, I strutted towards the front door of my house.

"Maybe I should just walk right in completely naked, if my stud is asleep, wake him up with a hot blow job, or use my mountainous tits to do the job? Or wake him up with a good morning kiss, and lay down and let him plant his seed in me..." I fantasize as I reach the front door, but something stops me, a fast... bumping sound? No that sounds more like a slamming... "Did my little man get one of those schoolhouse whores to destroy while I was away? Naughty man!" Grabbing my keys, I slide them into the lock and give it a soft turn I open the front door.