Homebound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling away from the kiss, my mom craning her neck after me, I pull my cunt breaker back from its resting place on this cum slut's shoulder, I trail it down her flawless back, each toned muscle lightly flexing under the smooth white skin. Leaving a slimy precum trail from her left shoulder blade down between each basketball-sized ass cheek, and Resting my massive cock helmet on the now loosened back door. Feeling that massive meaty invader stopping on her back door, my mother's back stiffened.

"I hope you're ready, Mommy, I'm about to make you my fuck slave, FOREVER!" I announce, not caring if she wants it or not, but judging by the moan escaping her lips, I think she wants it more than I do!

Unlike Kelly, my mom doesn't Eeep when I plant my beast on that loosened ass. Throwing caution to the window, both my hands go straight to my mom's tiny waist, grip tightly, and pull HARD! The previous fisting she experienced helped since I could feel that tight ass molding around my cock head. Pushing harder, flexing my hips, and splurting more precum than all the cum I had ever produced before my glorious ascension to sexual God-hood, my massive head bullies its way into my mom's tight sexy asshole with a loud satisfying POP!

"FUUUUUCK" she shouts in pleasure, her husky voice bouncing off the wall. Only getting turned on more than ever that I am practically raping my whore of a mother, one of my deepest sexual fantasies, makes me grip even hard and start to thrust in and out of her ass. In and out, the poor frame of the king-sized bed enduring its second fucking in 3 days creaking and moaning from the savagery of my thrusts! The deeper I go the more I moan and the more precum I shoot out making the fucking go faster and faster.

Inch after inch, my Rape log makes its way through my mother's guts! The precum clears the path ahead as I fuck more and more of my cock into her behind. The sensation is wholly unique, almost as if I can feel her insides being shoved, rattled, and rearranged for my pleasure! Before I know it, I've sunk a foot of my massive cock into her ass! Stopping for a second to savor the sensation, my mom whips her head around.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN STOP!" she yells / moans at me, her emerald eyes alight with that lust I saw on her face when she was getting pipped by the plumber, except more intense and lustful. "I SAID THE WHOLE FUCKING COCK, IF YOU DON'T PLAT THAT BEAST IN ME YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR 5 WEEKS!"

All the power and confidence I had acquired almost withered away at that statement, "She still is my mom after all!" I think in amusement, readjusting my grip on her blade like obliques, I resume the anal pounding I am blessing my cum slut of a mother with. With more and more of my cock sinking into my mother's tight ass, the blazing hot, slick fuck tube feels beyond exquisite along my length, much better than that fridge I destroyed with my mighty bitch destroyer!

Sinking further down my cock, I can practically feel my destructive lustful path through my mother's body, by the 18-inch mark I can tell my magical precum has done something to her inside because forcing in the 19th inch I can feel my cock slam into her stomach from below! Scarcely believe what I am experiencing, but after everything that has happened, I really shouldn't be surprised.

"FUUUUCK, HONEY, I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY FUCKING STOMACH!" I hear my mom moan. Deciding to show off my strengths, both my hands go to her thick sexy thigh, and I lift her, her entire weight being concentrated on my 2-liter thick cock. Moaning like never before, I join her In our animalistic sounds of bestial pleasure as I bounce her on my spear. With each slam I make into her, we both moan loudly, the amount of pleasure both of us experience is unreal, for me it's almost as good as my wife's tight perfect pussy. The image of my mother getting fucked straight through while Kelly is fucking the head of my cock turns me on immensely!

As if my cock knows what it wants, I can feel the immense head of my log slam straight into my mother's stomach, sinking another 6 inches into her, the massive bulge in her stomach tenting her skin under her massive milk spraying udders. Seeing my fantasy nearly coming true, I ramp up the ferocity of my savage thrusts. Seeing my bulge snake up further and further, until it disappears behind my mother's rib cage, I slow down a bit out of concern.

"MOM,fff fuck, mom I'm almost..." I try to say, but she spins around on my cock to face me and shoves her mouth against mine, silencing my words of concern. Feeling that that was the final nail in the proverbial coffin, I use all of my strength to fucking core her out. Deep and deeper I drill with my cock and suddenly the moans she has been whorishly producing are cut off, as the bulge of my cock enters her throat!

Giving her one last kiss, I wrap my arms around her back, smashing those milk-spraying mountains against my concrete slap pecs, and grab her well-defined shoulders. Gripping hard, I slam from below and crush from the top, the mushroom-shaped lump inching its way through her throat reaches the base of her jaw. With a few more savage POWERFUL thrusts, her mouth opening wider and wider with each shot, I feel one last pop and my glorious cock is finally through!

Both Mom and I moan like animals, well she tries to around my girthy body destroyer. With that last barrier shattered, I start to full-body fuck this whore dangling on my cock, gallons of my precum spaying from her mouth like a weak fire hose! This is beyond any kind of pleasure I've ever felt! Now If only I can convince my beautiful wife-

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!" I hear over the muffled moans of my whore mother, her perfect full body writhing along my full length as my cock shoves through her mouth, as I turn and see... Kelly, standing in the doorway, the full fury of hellfire burning in her sapphire blue eyes as she pointed the vitriolic hate towards me, her mouth in a tooth-bearing snarl.

Well, shit.

P.S. I didn't do a check on how large the worlds strongman's muscles are and well I think I made Max a wee bit too big for how light he's lifting, oops but then again, in a size fetish story, the laws of physics can be bent (or with how much liquid a human body can hold completely, broken). Now some might ask GMB why does Max fuck a fridge in this chapter, that's because... um well, you see uh GEORGE THEY'RE ONTO US *2 men wearing a horse costume run up to me* let's get outta here. But for real blame, Misterretsim, he's a better writer than me and gave me the random object fucking fetish.

I had more for the 5 month ago flashback memory but it dragged on and I wanted it to be snappy, but I liked the interaction so here it is

["Can you tell me something, Kelly?" I ask as the thought comes to me.

"Anything, as long as you don't ask me to bury a body." She quips.

"I'm being somewhat serious little miss obsidian hair." I shoot back.

"Ughh, shoot." She lightly complains

"what... what kind of guy WOULD you go out with?" I ask looking her in the eye. Strangely, her eyes dart away nervously.

"Oh, uh you know..." she trails off, trying to avoid the question I guess.

"Come on!" I let out, slightly annoyed at her dodging my inquiry.

"Fine stupid! I guess, at least as tall as me" she starts as she looks back at me, that same stray lock falling over her eye. Hearing that first part makes my stomach drop a little, "and strong, someone who gets me, but I think the bare minimum have green eyes." That last part she rushes out, almost like she could sense my despair, raising an eyebrow, she continues "... what about you? What kind of girl do you want?"

"Oh well, a face, a good smile, and maybe blues eyes. Basic stuff." I tell her with a smile, trying to mask the pit in my stomach.

"Wow dude, really shooting for the stars there." She states sarcastically

"I'm not working with much here," I state plainly

"Fair dude, fair, but come on a little bit of muscle on you and you can pretend to be a mountain dwarf, thick and stout!" she jokes, "A BIG BUSHY BEARD, stocky build, all the smaller woman would love it!"

"And what about you? A couple more inches and you could be a wood elf, just minus some of the cannibalism!" I state, remembering that small bit of ESO lore.

"BLEHHH" she sounds off while sticking her tongue out at me, "the only meat ill be eating is my boyfriend's meat!" she boasts, smiling at my blush.

"as if little miss 'I won't hold another man's hand until were married!'" I shoot back at her, earning a teasing :P(I don't know how to describe that with words so word emoji will do). "I think whoever gets your heart will be the happiest guy on the planet" I spout mindlessly, in response, I can hear Kelly's breath catch in her chest.

"I...I think whoever gets your heart will be the happiest GIRL in the world." She tells me back.

]