Homebound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately an overwhelming stench of PURE, DISTILLED, MANLINESS floods my nostrils, making my yoga pants explode with an instant spray of my feminine juices as I moan loudly. One of my hands went straight to my tit to knead it while the other went to my gushing pussy as I breathed in this intoxicating miasma of VIGOR. Looking around for the source I spot... Max, fucking our refrigerator. I, what?

Max is really fucking this fridge, serves it right for keeping all our food cold! But the absolute rutting I had been giving the fuck toy for the past who knows how long transformed it from its former rectangular shape into a misshapen cylinder following the slight curve of my monolithic penis. With each powerful thrust, I can feel my massive watermelon nuts slam against the malformed bottom of the metal, 2 large round dents where my cum factories keep slamming into, and the floor hasn't been spared either, the carpet all but obliterated from the constant slamming of my balls and the wood under warped and bent to near snapping from the slamming.

The constant slam fucking I had been giving this metallic whore had some positive benefits too! As the remnants of my mom's milk, the last of the food, and whatever was left of the chemicals that ran the frosty bitch made me... better! I could literally feel my cock gaining more inches as I continued to rut into the fridge, my balls gaining bitch fertilizing inches and adding gallons more capacity to my already Godly cumshots, and I suspect that I gained a few inches in height although it's hard to tell since I'm still on the floor fucking this appliance.

Breathing hard, my massive heart beating in my chest, I feel amazing. Then I smell something, not slowing down my slams, and, gripping the metal fleshlight harder, I look around for the slutty stench. In the doorway is... my mother, the front of her yoga pants soaked through and her shirt sopping wet from her milk. Feeling my heart rate raise even further seeing that orange-ginger-haired slut I can feel my thoughts turn darker and darker.

"This fucking slut, walks in here unannounced and doesn't worship my cock... ill fix that!" and stopping my house-shattering thrusts, I reach up and grip heavily at the midsection of my freon fleshlight and as if it was made from paper, tear the remnants of my refrigerator in half, lazily discarding the heaps of scrap metal off to the side. Giving a glance at my awe-inspiring pillar of teenage cock meat, I see that it is unscathed from the rough fucking it has just been through. Locking eyes back onto my mother, she looks like a deer in headlights, if that deer had both hands deep in her leaking cunt. I can almost see the pheromones wafting off of her as her mind starts to catch up with what she is seeing.

"M...Max?" she mutters out, slowing down her pussy rubbing.

Faster than I thought I could have moved, my left hand is around her waspish waist lifting her with ease and grabbing the front of her stretched and overtaxed T-shirt, I rip It off. Her massive milk-spraying tits flop out, revealing their perfection to me. Licking my lips at the endless source of milk-producing mammaries, I plant my mouth on the big pink perfect leaking nipple and start sucking like I haven't drunk water in years.

She wasn't lying, along with her tit growth the amount of milk she is spraying into my wanting maw is amazing! Each gulp of thick creamy sweat milk fills my mouth as I start to fail to keep up with the neverending fountain of sweat life-giving nectar. My ears are filled with the deep husky moans of my whore mother as she reaches massive orgasm after massive orgasm as I slurp down all the milk her slutty body has made for me! My thick muscle corded wrist is getting absolutely slathered with her pussy nectar and the other tits sprays! Maybe the lust was changing my vision but it also looked like she was GAINING size as I drank down her milk.

After a good amount of time of me wafting down her pure white cream, I feel some of myself coming back, like a haze that has been over my mind since I started fucking the fridge has been lifted. My sucks start to slow down, as I really comprehend the sight before me. Letting her amazing pink nipple pop from my lips I look up at her, still held aloft in my steel-hard yet gentle grasp, her emerald eyes starting to focus on me too.

"... Sorry Mom, I, uh got a little carried away" I start, trying to apologize for well everything that has happened. Looking down at me, it feels like she is seeing me for the first time, not as a son, but as a full-fledged man.

"It's ok, honey, my big man is just... my little boy just missed his mommy!" she coos softly, one of her hands reaching down to cup my face softly, "it doesn't help that his best friend tossed him aside like he was nothing." She finishes, all the warmth she had for me colling to an icy tone, he opinion on my 'little' lie apparent.

"I... It's ok Mom, Kelly..." I trail off, not sure how to continue the lie but I guess that she took it as me still being hurt from 'losing' my prospective girlfriend. Putting one finger to my lips, she shushes me.

"Shhh, We don't need to talk about... her, right now my MAN needs a real womanly touch!" she moans, and fast as a cobra, her hand snakes around my head and... she kisses me, the soft plump cocksucking lips land softly on mine and she kisses me!

The practice I had from Kelly came in handy as she tried to tie my tongue with hers, but all that extra size I gained didn't spare my tongue, the huge pink defender easily fought off her long-slithering invader. All while that is happening, my free hand grabs her soft yoga pants and gives them a lazy tug, shredding them in the process, it was almost too easy now for me! As the kiss goes on, I can feel my mother's love and compassion flowing into me, as if she wants to prove that she can be a good mother and an even better lover!

"My little boy wants to get straight to the fun stuff!" she moans as she pulls back. Giving her hips a healthy wiggle, the last vestiges of her ruined pants slide off revealing her amazing body.

She wasn't lying, her body TRANSFORMED over this last week! Fuck her tits must have jumped a couple of cup sizes, they still have that amazing no-sag shape, but just bigger and better. And her abs! They look like Kelly's before her growth spurt. And good lord above, it looks like Kelly lost the race again since my mom's ass and hips look even MEATIER AND SEXIER than when Kelly scurried off this morning... or would it be yesterday morning, what time is it anyway? And last but not least her height! She must have gained like 7 or 8 inches easily.

"You grew a little bit huh?" I ask, finally finding my voice.

"You too, Did you drink the rest of my milk like a good little boy?" she asks in a nurturing tone, her hands stroking my cheeks, eyes filled with love and pride. " So what do you want to do first? Throat fuck me, slam my cervix, or..." she trails off, eyes still filled with that lust I don't think I've ever seen on her.

The unsaid makes my cock jump! "She wants me to fuck her! Better yet, she wants me TO USE HER!" My bestial side roars. Bringing her in for another kiss, this one has less compassion than our first kiss, no this one was filled with hunger, a need to show dominance over the wiggling little whore in my grasp, show her that I'm the one in control now. Moaning around my mouth, I can tell she Is more than ready for me to take the reins and show her why I am the male of the species.

Pulling back, I grab her with both hands and flip her upside down, roughly shoving her face into my massive nutsack while up top I give that perfect pink slit a hungry stare. Taking the hint she starts to orally worship my balls, the massive watermelon shamming hanging fuck balls that I have been blessed with. Giving a small shrug, I dart my tongue forward and lap up the amazing sweet nectar my mother produces from her fertile pussy. Getting a firm hold on my new pocket whore, I start to make my way towards her room... at this point, it's less her room and more my mating cave! Every heavy step from my massive bare feet up those wooden steps slams her face into my balls and shoves my tongue further down her pussy, earning a moan from the both of us.

Arriving at the door, giving the wooden door a soft kick, but not being used to my new strength, the damn thing near flies off the hinges as it bounces off the wall. Looking over at the bed, my cone-shaped lake of thick fertile cum is still here from yesterday. Turning my mother around gently, I let her down gently, don't want to hurt her.

"Was this all you?" she says in wonder as she surveys the cumslaught I unleashed on her bed.

"Well, Kelly was gone, and I wanted to cum so bad, but no matter how hard or how long I cranked my beast, I wouldn't cum! Fuck mom you should have seen it," I start, my imagination taking over as I spin this lie" My massive hands raking my cock, gallons of my precum spurting everywhere, but I couldn't cum! I must have jerked it for 3 hours and nothing, until something told me to get your scent, and once I held a pair of your panties to my face, I came. A LOT." I finish gesturing to the cum shot.

Rubbing her pussy to my story, I have the feeling that she bought my little story hook line, and sinker! "Perfect"

"Was this when you were... this size?" she asks between moans.

" You think this might beast would make such a pathetic little load?" I boast grabbing my massive fuck stick and waving it over her face, the near-yard-long fuck stick harder than steel. And to punctuate it, I give an intentional squeeze to my pelvic floor and a massive bolt of precum shot out of my cock and slams into the window, the wooden slats making up the curtain gluing themselves to the glass panel. Feeling the need to show off, I keep squeezing and painting the windows, the light of the morning sun slowly morphing from a beautiful yellow to a nasty precum white! Each blast makes overtaxed sack rumble in need as if it can detect a cum hungry whore nearby.

"Fuck, my little man wants to show off for his mommy! Now where do we want this first?" she asks, laying on the doting mother act thick. And that's fine by me!

"Well Mommy, part of me wants you to suck my cock, another part wants to stretch that slick fuckhole buuttt, I want to fuck your ass" I finish, remembering the fantasy I had of her.

"I... don't know honey, you're a little bit bigger than last week..." she trails off as her hands go to her massive ass.

"Here, maybe this will change your mind," I say soothingly, my hand going behind her head and gently guiding her mouth to my cock, hoping my precum will change her mind.

Following my guiding hand, she pulls in close to my massive shaft and stopped an inch away from my gushing cum slit, and as if the smell was whispering to her, she dives forward and starts to assault my cockhead with her pink slithering tongue!

Letting out a moan, I start to jerk my shaft off, forcing more of my essence to fly out of my cock and straight into my mom's waiting and wanting mouth! "Is this the same woman that raised me? She's acting like a bitch in heat!" I wonder in amazement as she gulps down more and more of my cum with gusto! Those slutty lips wrapping around my helmet more and more as my precum works its magic on her! One thing was distracting me, the aftertaste of my mom's fresh pussy nectar. Licking my lips, I gently stop her oral worship of my cock, earning a confused look from her.

"wh... what?" she asks a bit bewildered.

"You've taken care of me so much that I want to return the favor!" I explain as I look down at her succulent slit, 2 distinct rivers of pussy gush flowing off to each meaty sexy thigh.

"Anything my man wants!" she coos and crawls up onto the bed, she spreads her legs much like Kelly did yesterday, and on hand trails down from the top of her abs, slowly and sensually, down to her sopping wet pussy. " Come and eat up then!"

Licking my lips, I get down onto my knees and thrust my head forward into her special place. Driving my massive tongue back into the tight warm tunnel, I get busy worshiping my sex goddess of a mother, lapping down every last drop of sweet nectar her crotch is slopping out. All of this turning me on even further and making my cock somehow get even harder and harder!

Gwen is on cloud 9, or if there was a cloud 10 she would be there!

"I can't believe how big my little boy has gotten! Fuck he must have gained atleast 8 inches...everywhere!" I think as he continues to eat me out better than anyone ever has! I ride the orgasmic waves of bliss as my orgasms never truly stop, it's more of an ebb and flow, and even the lowest point makes my back arch and my slutty mouth make whorish noise I never thought I could make.

With him busy down there, I went to work milking my massive milk tanks, squeezing and kneading each massive swell of tit flesh trying to get out every last drop of milk my factories can produce now. My son's massive cock laying lazily on my shoulder since he doesn't have anywhere else to put the bitch breaker. Great gouts of his amazing precum are lazily shooting onto the wall behind me as we fall into a hot rhythm of incestuous debauchery as time starts to slip away for the two of us.

[ 1 hour later, a cabin in the woods]

Kelly had an excellent night's sleep and an amazing breakfast prepared by her aunt. Saying her goodbyes and giving many hugs, she got Max's car ready to go for the long trip back.

Plopping my fat ass into the seat, I can tell my legs are more scrunched up than usual, "UGG Max, your stupid cum made me grow again!"I weakly curse my significant other as I reach under the seat and give a firm yank to the seat adjuster. Satisfied with the new distance to the steering wheel, I look over to My aunt waving at me from the porch. Giving a small wave back as I pull out of the gravel driveway and start the winding way through the giant trees back to civilization. Appreciating the silence, I fall into retrospection.

"Welp, that heart-to-heart me and Aunty fairy had helped a lot. I guess Max is going to be my man, the one I marry, the one I love, and the one I extract cum by the barrel full while he tries to get me pregnant!" I think triumphantly, wiggling my hips excitedly as I feel the tires of the car catch onto the rain-slick pavement.

"Let's get some music going!" I tell the steering wheel, sadly it doesn't have much to say. Pulling off to the side of the road for a sec, I connect my phone's Bluetooth to the stereo and press the randomize button in my music player. Hearing the zesty strums of Mark Knopfler fill my ears I know it's going to be a good drive home.

Back on the road, I keep to my thought, wondering how I will break the news to Max. "Hey honey, I made my decision and I want you to fuck me every day till I'm packed to the brim with your brood! Actually, that might be what I say to him!" I muse, my tummy fluttering from the thought. Looking to the passenger seat, I see the bra I packed for the trip "Fucking Max, your cum made my tits grow... again! All those bras I got from Kobb&Gusteau are already obsolete." I internally curse, but considering what I want to do with my amazing... husband, I don't think ill be wearing a bra anytime soon!

Tapping my finger to the rhythm of 'sultans of swing' I settle in for the long drive home. "Crazy how he only uses 3 fingers for strumming..."

[2 hours later, the Max residence, or would it be the star residence, I don't know.]

Max must have gulped down gallons of his mother's tasty essence!

"Fuck it tastes almost as good as her milk, fuck my cock won't settle down!" I think in wonderment! And every time I look at my belching cock, I swear I can see it growing more and more! "Fuck I must be at least a yard long now! And my balls are starting to make watermelons look like golf balls!... okay maybe not that big but fuck the load I'm brewing is going to flood this room!" my mind assures me, and with how much they are rumbling, I can wholeheartedly believe it!

Feeling my slutty mother squirm into another fitful orgasm, I decided that this multi-hour coitus has gone on long enough, with one last tasty dive, I pull back breathing heavily.

"Holy fuck Max, no man has ever made me feel THAT good! Even my sister was sloppy compared to you!" she gushes as she lifts her head weakly to look at me.

"Now that the appetizer is done, I think I've earned that fat fucking ass, don't you think mommy?" I 'ask' knowing that even if she still said no I would do it anyways!

"FFFF, I still don't know, do you have a condom you can throw on that..." she trails off as she comprehends how massive I've become, the monolithic pillar of teen fuck meat is starting to dominate her mind." Fuck, be... be gentle, I never let anyone in back there, including your father!" she moans.

Feeling my heart skip a beat, I give a small mental thanks to whatever power has blessed me with the events that are unfolding! My more logical side starts to kick in though, like it always does.

"Uh, how ARE we going to do this?"I ask, looking at that massive bare smooth ass she is now presenting to me, swaying both massive cheeks in anticipation, clapping lighting now and again.

"Start with those MASSIVE fingers then shove that beast into me!" she moans

Shrugging, I reach out and wrangle my massive spewing cockhead. Gathering a great handful of my slippery precum, I bring down the white substance and pour it over my mother's massive ass, her tight asshole getting soaked, I give the tight hole a small prod with my index finger. The moment I touched it, my Mother moaned deeply," This is going to be a noisy affair." I think to myself.

Gently I push more and more into the tight hole, and harder I continue the gentle siege to her back door, and with one final push, my precum works its magic and my thick finger slides into her tight hole. Moaning loudly, I can tell she likes it. A LOT. Sliding in and out, working more of my homemade lubricant into her tight asshole, the constricting tube loosening as I fit my full finger down to the knuckle into it. Feeling her untouched opening be slammed, my mom moans again.

"FUCK, slow, slow down Max!" she pleads between her moans.

"Second finger is going in!"I inform her matter of factly, as with much less resistance than the first finger, my middle finger slides in with the help of my slick precum.

And so we work ourselves into a rhythm, working our way down to the knuckle, her moaning weakly in protest, me shoving another finger in, stretching the last hole my mighty cock hasn't tasted yet. Finally, with a liberal application of my slippery slime, I shove my massive fist into her thick ass. Letting out a soulful moan, I can tell my mother is enjoying every last second!

"You feel that mommy? Is my massive fist coring out this slutty ass? You know what comes next" I growl into her ear, my long steel-hard cock hanging over her shoulder, spewing gallons of precum lazily onto the wall and bed. Her emerald green eyes followed the massive meaty cockhead, down the shaft and landed on my face, anticipation painted across her face as I can see something change in her eyes while she gazes into my identical emerald eyes, I can see something change behind that beautiful gaze.

"Honey, I don't care what it takes, I... I want all of that in me!" she earnestly tells me, her face shifting from loving mother to lustful cum slut, her now 18-year-old face practically begging to be speared on my massive yard stick-bending cock! Seeing this act of submission makes my cock jump, she's all mine! With my free hand, I pull her face into a rough kiss, no real comfort or warmth in it, only bestial lust and dominance. Both of our lips mauling into each other, our lust compelling us to just crush our lips in an animalistic furry, and feeling devious I give one last push into her stretched-out asshole and rip it out, earning her deepest moan yet deep into my mouth.