All Comments on 'Homeomorphism - Step 1'

by The Deviant Circus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nebo525nebo5252 months ago

does this continue where the prelude ended?

The Deviant CircusThe Deviant Circus2 months agoAuthor

@nebo525 No, there's a chapter in-between (Step 0). I'm unfortunately still having trouble posting it here (and now, the prelude as well), but I will continue to try. In the meantime, they have all been posted elsewhere :)

nebo525nebo5252 months ago

is there a way you can let us know where they were posted? I tried to find it but no result.

fpprsprfpprsprabout 2 months ago

I read Prelude, step 0 and third or half of step 1

Talking and teasing with Sophia was hot and fun, its the only reason i have read this far.

Casual talks (like about music with White haired girl) was boring.

The therapy talk with Charlotte was boring and annoying.

Since the focus of this story is on Hayley and Charlotte's relationship, i will drop it, despite that submissive futas are exactly my kink

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

God damn this story is great. The interactions and dialog between characters is really good and the hate/love theme of char really draws me in, I wouldn't be as into it if she was all hate and destruction, that love hate conflict is chefs kiss . fpprspr obviously doesn't even know what a well written story is. Anyway great story can't wait to see more, easy 5.

The Deviant CircusThe Deviant Circusabout 10 hours agoAuthor

@anon thank you for the kind words! The slow pace and frequent conversations certainly aren't for everybody, so I totally understand fpprspr's opinion. I write what I like and what I happen to like is lots of non-sex scenes so that the sex scenes are more impactful, and I'm just glad that I'm connecting with anybody at all. I'll hopefully have the next chapter posted in the next month or so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous