Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, she had expected to do a lot of puking today. After all the cum she had devoured yesterday, which she had somehow managed to keep down, there was no way she intended to even try to keep it all down today.

"I hope you're going to cum a lot, Eddie," Nancy heard herself say, as she went back to greedily sucking his huge cock. She even attempted a deepthroat. Not only didn't it gag her, she nearly accomplished it. This one was bigger and wider than Herbie's cock was this morning, so it simply wouldn't fit, but instead of seizing up, her gullet had tried to open up for it.

She used her hands, frantically milking up his shaft and gobbled his big head with relish, moaning in delight as his precum coated her taste buds. "Mmmm-mmm," she said, pulling her mouth off for a moment to smack her lips and savor the delicious flavor on her tongue. "I never noticed before, Eddie, but you have some great tasting semen."

Nancy attacked his cock again, this time hell bent on getting that cum out of his balls and into her mouth. She wanted to eat it all, every fucking sperm cell.

After about thirty or forty seconds of Nancy going spastic, milking his cock with both her hands and her mouth, Eddie said in a shaky voice, "Goddamn, girl! I'm going to cum so fucking hard!"

Nancy got her mouth ready to catch it all, pursing her lips around the hole at the tip of his penis and making room in her mouth as she stroked his shaft feverishly with her hands.

Eddie grunted, and spasmed as his cock exploded, sending shot after thick shot of sperm coursing into Nancy's mouth. She guzzled it all down like honey nectar beer, hungry for more even as he filled her mouth yet again. Nancy yanked at his cock with both hands, not wanting the huge glut to slow down or stop, but as she swallowed down her second big mouthful his fawcet petered out and began to dribble.

Nancy suckled at his tip like a starving infant at a drying out nipple. She nearly wanted to cry when the flow of cum stopped altogether.

Pulling her mouth off Eddie's penis and drinking down the last of his thick, delicious sperm, Nancy let out a little burp, and enjoyed its tasty reminder.

"Holy shit, girl," Eddie said, still out of breath. "You never sucked my cock like that before."

Nancy shrugged, searching her face with her fingers for some cum she might have missed after Harvey's facial. She wished she hadn't pulled her mouth off of his dick. What the hell was she thinking when she had done that? What a damn waste.

Her tummy growled again.

Herbie said, "Are you ready for more cum yet, Nancy?"

She nodded excitedly. "Yes, please! I'm suddenly... starving."

Herbie smiled. "I think I have a big group of men who will be more than happy to feed you all their cum."

"What are you waiting for, Herbie-Bear. Let's get them up to size and lined up." Nancy found a tiny dollop of Harvey's left over sperm on her cheek, squealed excitedly and wiped it on her tongue. She closed her eyes, sucked on the creamy morsel and swallowed.

Rachel shouted, "ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO PRISON!"

###

Jessica jumped, startled awake at Rachel's outburst. Laying back on the gynecologist table with her legs spread wide had nearly allowed her to fall asleep. She had gotten very little sleep the night before because of her sore and throbbing ass, but it felt better enough now to let her rest her eyes.

Rachel had apparently recovered enough from her anal pounding by the fat guy to start stirring some shit. Good for her. Maybe if she kept them distracted they'd all fuck Rachel's ass and forget about her helpless and exposed pussy.

She was probably already pregnant from Herbie's sperm bath, but if she wasn't she knew she would be after today. What a stupid fucking time she had chosen to try and get pregnant. She hadn't even wanted a child, but she'd been dating this young filthy rich college kid from Providence College and his wealthy Catholic family would have paid her millions to either get lost or have the brat and give it to them.

Now she was tied up and waiting for one of these dumb losers to inseminate her with their poor white trash loser seed.

"I WILL FUCKING SUE EVERY ONE OF YOU RAPIST PERVERT FUCKING BASTARDS!" Rachel continued.

Jessica had no idea why Rachel was so pissed off. At least she had gotten cornholed by a normal sized cock. That red headed cunt should count her blessings. Jessica had been savaged by Herbie's fucking telephone pole.

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING PAY FOR THIS!" Rachel screeched, fighting at her bonds and bouncing her hips off the small counter that Herbie had bent her over.

Herbie stepped forward and grabbed the gag around her neck, lifting it to try and put it back in place while Rachel shook her head and screamed.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YOU SICKO FUCKING FREAK! I WILL SHOVE THAT FUCKING SHRINK RAY RIFLE RIGHT UP YOUR NERDY FUCKING ASS! SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT, YOU NERDY FUCKING PENCIL DICK MOTHERF--"

Herbie finally succeeded in replacing the gag. Rachel stubbornly continued screaming into it, and struggling at her bonds.

"Hey, Doc," the fat guy who had fucked Rachel said, "I'm ready to go again. Can you shrink her down a little?"

"No," Herbie said, "Sorry, Harvey, but because she's tied to the wall and the floor that could rip her limbs off."

Rachel stopped screaming and struggling. She rested there, just breathing heavily through her nose, probably tired out.

Jessica noted that limitation, not able to shrink someone tied up and was grateful she was tied to the exam table now. At least she wouldn't be shrunken down and pussy pounded by a bunch of monster cocks.

Herbie said, "I can, however, make you larger."

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Really?" Harvey said, looking excited.

Rachel's head spun around, her green eyes wide as quarters.

Jessica giggled to herself and thought, 'Now you enjoy a telephone pole shoved up your bitchy, spoiled ass, you fucking cunt! I hope it splits you right in half.'

###

Rachel suddenly wished she had tried begging for mercy. Her asshole was still aching from Harvey's normal sized cock. She did NOT want to feel that same brutal ass fuck with a bigger version. She whimpered loudly through her gag, trying to get Herbie's attention so she could plead for forgiveness with her eyes, but the motherfucking nerd wouldn't even look at her.

Herbie turned the dial on his rifle, and said, "Your penis looked to be about eight inches long and a little over two inches wide." He nodded at Harvey. "Very impressive, by the way."

"Why thank you, Doc," Harvey said.

"I believe Rachel's anus can withstand a fifty to fifty-five percent increase in girth without doing her any permanent harm. Girth is the limiting factor."

Rachel whined a protest as loud as she could through her gag, but Herbie kept talking.

"That will make your cock about twelve inches long and nearly three and a half inches wide."

Rachel screamed through her gag. Nobody seemed to notice.

"Wow!" said Harvey. "That sounds great, Doc. How tall will I be?"

"That will make you approximately eight and a half feet tall. Actually, a tad bit under."

"Let's do this!" Harvey stood ready as Herbie adjusted the dial on his rifle.

"Uh, excuse me," Nancy called out. "Same deal, right? He cums in my mouth... I mean, just like he did earlier?" She licked her lips and swallowed. Nobody answered.

Herbie pointed his rifle and fired. Harvey grew to eight and a half feet tall. He looked around the room and laughed. "This is AWESOME, Doc!"

Herbie nodded and chuckled, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Harvey unbuckled his belt and pulled his penis out. It looked massive. He began stroking it and looked over at Rachel's still exposed and still aching ass.

Rachel spun her head away, squeezed her eyes shut, hopped up and down in her shackles, shook her head no repeatedly and began crying and sobbing.

This was NOT going to be pleasant.

She heard Harvey approach her and then felt a giant hand grab her right hip. Her poor, battered and sore butthole clenched, dreading what was coming next.

"Hold up there, Harvey," Herbie called out. "STOP! You... you can't do this!"

Rachel almost collapsed in relief. Herbie was finally going to show her some much overdue mercy. It was about fucking time.

"Why not, Doc?" Harvey asked. "I'm super hard over here."

"Because," Herbie said, "This time you're going to need to apply a generous amount of this."

Rachel spun her head around and saw Herbie pull a bottle of lube from his lab coat pocket. He offered it to Harvey who grabbed it with his giant hand. "Thanks, Doc," Harvey said, squeezing it out on the head of his thick, giant cock and then another cold stream of lube on Rachel's ass crack.

"Just trying to help," Herbie said, stepping back and chuckling.

Rachel screamed sobs into her gag, turned away and squeezed her eyes shut. Her whole body was rigid and trembling as she waited to get even more horribly violated than before.

She had almost passed out from her first brutal ass pounding. This one, she knew, would be unbearable.

Harvey's giant hand squeezed her right hip as she felt the warm, club-like, silky and cushiony head of his big cock part her ass cheeks and press against her butthole.

She screamed, 'fuck' into her gag, which sounded more like, "BUNG!"

And then she felt that giant head pushing into her, opening her asshole slowly, wider and wider. Breathing quickly and heavily through her nose, Rachel tried desperately to relax her anus.

That giant head stretched her sphincter so wide that she thought it might snap, the pain of it's forced entry shooting up her backside and down to her toes. She gasped in a sharp breath and sobbed a mighty sob as she felt his cocks full girth burst into her anal threshold.

Rachel broke out in a cold sweat, clutched her shackles with all her strength, pulling herself up, standing high on her toes, and trying to somehow get away from the width of that giant cock head now just inside her ass, but ready to plunge deeper, so much fucking deeper.

She felt Harvey's other giant hand on her other hip, and now, with both hands on her hips, he had her lined up for a thrust that Rachel did not want to feel.

Harvey's big head talked down at her from above. "Rachel, Honey," he said, "This is exactly what you did to me."

Harvey grunted and heaved, thrusting his much too wide and ridiculously long cock all the way up her ass, sending a lightning bolt of agony ripping through her torso. She felt it everywhere at once, but especially in her teeth, fingertips and nipples.

Rachel screamed so loud her ears popped and spit shot through her gag, splattering the concrete wall. Then Harvey pulled out and rammed it home again, the second thrust taking her breath away.

He began fucking her just as hard as he had the first time, only the pain from this giant cock was truly unbearable.

Everything went dark.

Why was the washing machine on and how did she get stuck in it? Rachel didn't understand how her panties had gotten caught in the spin cycle while was still wearing them. She opened her eyes and saw the spit splattered concrete wall, and suddenly she arrived back in reality.

Her asshole was still being fucked by a giant cock. It plowed up inside her over and over again, but at least it wasn't nearly as painful as it had been. Actually, she felt rather numb to it now. It still hurt, but more like being constipated and having bad menstrual cramps at the same time. Basically it felt like she was taking the most uncomfortable and biggest shit of her life.

She noticed that her gag had been yanked down again. Trying to clear her head as Harvey fucked her, she took a deep breath and huffed it out.

Her hips ached as he rammed his cock up inside her, crushing them against the cabinet in front of them.

Rachel adjusted them higher, so her thighs would hit against them each time his cock plunged deep. It worked, and Rachel realized she was taking her anal pounding a lot better now.

She took in another deep breath and looked up at Harvey's giant fat face as he strained at pumping his big cock all the way into her ass over and over again.

She snarled up at him, gathered her voice and said, "You have to(uhn!)... do better than(uhn!)... THAT(uhn!) You big(uhn!)... fat FUCK!(uhn!)"

He smiled down at her, buried his big cock balls deep and paused there. "So," he said, "You're awake. How's your brand new loose asshole feel? I got rid of that old tight one for you." He chuckled and gave her a quick pump, burying his cock deep again.

"Go fuck yourself, fat ass!" Rachel turned her head to her left, looking for Herbie. Harvey started pumping her again, which caused a bit of a distraction, but Rachel just frowned, told herself to stop being such a pussy and tried to focus. She saw a line of men in front of both Nancy and Jessica. Nancy was happily blowing someone, almost looking too happy about it, and Jessica was getting fucked. She didn't look happy at all.

Rachel began to snicker at Jessica's sour face, but got interrupted by an especially hard pump from fatso. They were all hard, but that one smarted. It was a sharp feeling way up in her bowels. He was probably poking a turd around.

Rachel looked to her right and saw Herbie. He was even taller than Harvey, and four other men were giant sized, too, all of them lined up behind her.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, hanging her head and shaking it. It was going to be a long, uncomfortable, ass fucking day.

Harvey's pumps got much faster but not nearly as hard. "Shit!" he shouted, "I'm going to cum!"

Suddenly, he stopped pumping, burying his big cock deep in her ass again with his whole body shaking and jerking. She felt her bowels filling up with warm ejaculate.

Harvey groaned as he came inside her.

"Damn it, Harvey!" Herbie shouted. "You were supposed to cum in Nancy's mouth again!" Herbie yelled to the room. "Everyone is supposed to cum in Nancy's mouth!"

"I know! Sorry! So sorry!" He said, dumping the last of his big load deep in Rachel's bum. "That one slipped."

"You've been fucking her for almost twenty minutes. How does it slip? And now her ass is going to be dripping cum! How are the rest of us going to fuck that mess?"

"It's okay, Herbie-Bear," Nancy said, running up behind Rachel. "I'll clean it all out!"

Nancy put a little hand on Rachel's thigh, and another on Harvey's giant knee, diligently inspecting her butthole and Harvey's cock.

Nancy said, "Just pull out slowly so I can get my mouth under there and drink it all out of her ass."

Rachel sneered down at the two and a half foot tall Nancy and said, "Are you fucking nuts?"

Harvey slid his big cock out of her asshole and Nancy's mouth landed right on it, slurping and sucking. Rachel felt a huge cumfart gurgle out into Nancy's slurping mouth and she could have sworn she heard Nancy make a yummy sound.

Rachel felt the bile rise in her throat, and she cried out, "Oh my God! I think I'm going to be sick!"

(to be continued)

Hello again my wonderful freaks.

Sorry, this story is just writing itself and I have no idea where it's going. I do like where it's been, however, so I'm excited to see where it ends up.

I don't think there will be many more installments.

Hope you've enjoyed my zany tale, and I thank you for reading.

Hofeeder

12