All Comments on 'Honey, Let's Go Dancing - The Storm'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
quote "You shouldn't be alone at a time like this unquote

At least the two new girls had some respect for him

His wife sure did not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Daisy's boyfriend Trent know about her lesbian relationship with Amy? If not Daisy was quite the hypocrite as she was already cheating on him with Amy. And what was the point about Dave having an arsenal of weapons and Cindy and the MC having concealed carry and packing twin 9mm Sigs? That adds nothing,...nothing to the story. It actually made the telling WORSE as you had the group break into the booze AND DRUGS in order to self medicate through a HURRICANE! Talk about the apex of responsible adult behavior. These aren't the ones modeling it! -- 1☆ For me, the potential to mix guns with booze and drugs is a star killer. That's not responsible gun ownership.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your "suspensions" were confirmed? ROFL!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Please we beg of you no more!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

The cuck says that he and his whore truly love each other. I didn’t see any love from the bitch.

Mortenera93Mortenera93almost 2 years ago

At least the cuck got laid while the whore played.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@iamaweasel,

doesn't take much to get you rolling on the floor, while you're at it roll on out the door

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 2 years ago

Daisy was cheating on her fiance then got mad we shot caught him cheating with the person she was cheating on him with. That's... interesting haha.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Got rather silly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES