Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was surprised, and pleased, that Logan was comfortable enough to speak first. "Kayla does. She lets me trim it for her. She says she wants it how I like it."

"Dude, you should get her to wax it," Josh said. "It's so awesome right after it's done. It's, like, the softest thing."

"Brittany does that?" Julie said. "I've wondered what it's like."

"She says it hurts, but she likes it. I think it kinda turns her on, when it's happening. Maybe she's secretly into girls or something."

"She goes to a spa?"

"Yeah. She says it's a super cute girl that does it."

Julie nodded. "It's funny," she said, thinking about the overarching theme of the conversation. "Parents are supposed to talk to their kids about sex, but it's always about how to be safe, never about what's fun about it, or how to be good at it." She let the thought hang there, in the humid heat where so many big thoughts seemed to want to be. There was something about the Carolina summer air that pulled those big thoughts out of everyone. "Tyler, how about Megan. Is she a shaver? Or a waxer?"

He shook his head. "No. I'd like it, but..."

Julie nodded. "Maybe you should offer. I think it would be fun to have my man shave me."

"You want me to do it, Mrs. B.?" Josh said.

"No, no," she said. "You're not my man." She looked over at Logan, winking at him.

"Oh, I'm crushed," Josh kidded. "You mean, after all this, I'm not your favorite?"

Julie giggled; an easy way out of saying yes. She did in fact rank him number one in the fucking department, but it was impossible for him to live up to the pure love she felt for Logan.

"So, Mrs. B., do all women keep it short and shave around it like you do? I didn't think regular older women did that."

"They do if they wear these kind of bikinis. Even if they wear a one-piece, a lot of women have to shave at least a little. I've never gone all the way, but..."

"I saw a girl once," Logan said. "She had real red hair, and she didn't shave it. There was, like, that real soft hair going up to her belly button, and then, like, right at the tops of the insides of her legs you could see some that her bikini didn't cover. It was totally hot."

"Really? Wow, that's...daring. I can see how you'd think that was sexy. Did she shave her legs?"

"I can't remember."

Julie smirked. "But you remember the other part. When was this?"

"It was when we went to Cape Cod."

Julie's eyes widened. "That was four years ago! You were fourteen! How old was the girl?"

"I don't know, sixteen, seventeen maybe."

"Were you hanging around with her?"

"Not really, but she knew I was looking."

"At her crotch?"

"Mom, she liked it. She was kind of a show off, but she was really cute. I guess she knew it."

Julie glanced again at her own bare breasts, glistening with freshly massaged-in lotion, her dark nipples aroused into lovely little sculptures, there for all the boys' happy eyes to look at. If anyone could understand the girl's thinking, it was Julie in that moment.

"Is Ever coming over?" she asked. "Did she say anything about not coming today?"

Logan shrugged. Julie's thoughts scrambled into a quick melange of twisted ideas — she wondered if maybe she was truly psychotic, maybe Everbright was a figment of her imagination, maybe she'd lured the boys into taking the week-long trip with her with premeditated designs on having them all fuck her brains out. A soccer mom gone wildly mad.

"She's...real. Right?" Julie asked.

Logan squinted. "She's what?"

"Nothing, honey. I'm just... This sun's getting to me."

A few quieter minutes went by. Logan went into the house for snacks, saw a missed call on his phone from his dad. Logan called him back, nervous about it, holding the phone to his ear as he sprinted his way up the stairs to the widow's watch balcony, waiting for his father to answer. From the high-up balcony he watched as his mother, Josh and Tyler strolled into the ocean for a skinny dip, all of them naked.

"Oh, hi Dad. Are you okay? Mom told me what's happening."

"Oh, she told you? Logan, I'm sorry about this. It all just...sort of happened."

"No, it's okay."

"No, it's not okay," Mark said. "I mean, it's not normal. Your mother's worried it's going to confuse you."

"It's okay. Half of my friends' parents are divorced, and you guys aren't even going to do that, so..."

"How much did she tell you?" Mark asked.

"Just that you guys are going to stay together but...do things on your own."

"Things?"

"She told me about your...affair."

"Oh, she did. Wow. Okay. I guess that means it's out in the open. I didn't expect that you'd...know about everything. But you like Courtney, right? And she thinks you're great."

"Courtney? It's her?"

"Oh, shit. Your mother didn't tell you that part, huh?"

"No."

"How's your mother taking it? Does she seem okay, or..."

"Oh, yeah. She's taking it good." Logan said, watching his mother let Tyler fuck her, standing up in shallow water, her body bent over the way Logan had described his girlfriend Kayla liking it.

"Really? Oh. Okay, yeah. I'm glad," Mark said. "So what's the beach like down there. Lots of pretty girls?"

"Just one girl our age...and an older woman she's friends with."

"Uh oh, don't tell me you have an eye for the older women. I guess it shouldn't surprise me. I did, when I was your age."

"You did?"

"Sure. I mean, it's normal, right? I remember how it was. I hope you mother's not wearing bikinis down there, in front of Josh and Tyler."

"No, Dad, she's not wearing her bikinis. She did, the first couple days, but now she's not."

"Good. So it's a nice place? The house? The town?"

"Yeah, super nice. Town's far, and really small. We're all alone here where we are, but it's nice that way. It's nice to have it this peaceful, before college."

"Yeah, for sure. You guys kicking the ball around, staying in shape?"

"Yup. So...what about Courtney. Mom says you're going to keep seeing her."

"Oh, wow. She told you that? Man, it's hard for me to get used to you being an adult. Sorry about that, it's just...you were younger for so long, you know? But yeah, your mother and I...we're...going to try...something a little different. We kind of want to stay together, you know? When you love someone this long, it changes, but it's still love. Is that anything you can understand?"

"Yeah, Dad. I do."

"And your mom, when she told you about it, did she seem...really okay with it?"

"Yup," Logan said, watching his bent-over mother, knee deep in the shallow surf, get fucked from behind by cock number two. "She's kinda cool with it, as far as I can tell."

"Wow. That's...good. I mean, it's...great. Time will tell, right?"

"Oh, shit," Logan said. "Hang on a minute." He put his phone down on the railing, reached inside the balcony door and grabbed the binoculars. Holding them quickly to his eyes, he frantically tried to focus them for the long distance view he needed to see. It was just two specks to the naked eye, but through the dirty lenses they were people on bicycles, riding the hard sand at the water's edge, heading his way.

"Hey!...Hey!" Logan yelled, waving his arms, pointing down the beach, toward the village. "People!... On bicycles!"

His mother, Tyler and Josh hustled toward the swimsuits that were left in a pile on a lounge chair, and they quickly dressed themselves.

"Sorry, Dad," Logan said. "What were you saying?"

"What's going on?" Mark said. "Everything okay?"

"Oh. Yeah," Logan said, thinking quickly. "Josh was just...hoping to see a girl again. You know how he is."

"Yeah, I do," Mark said. "I shouldn't say this, but he and his father are always flirting with your mom. It's harmless, but yeah, they're both funny that way. Is he still dating Brittany?"

"Yup. They're hot and heavy."

"Good. That'll keep him out of trouble."

"Yup, no trouble here," Logan said, watching as his mother settled on her lounge chair with a book. Tyler and Josh kicked the ball around. The bicycle riders were halfway from the village, and getting closer. "All right Dad, I'm gonna go. I'll see you in a couple days."

"Okay, Logan. Have a safe trip home."

Logan went down the two staircases at a full gallop, and jogged down the path to the beach. "Hi, honey," Julie said. "Good spotting."

All eyes were on the approaching strangers. It seemed odd for it to be such a big deal, but it was a first, and it was nearly very embarrassing. It became clear, when the riders were about two-hundred feet away, that one of them was Everbright. When they were closer than that the other woman morphed from a distant blur to a flesh and blood person, darkly tanned and gray of hair, with a bohemian look not unlike her young companion. Julie and the boys all wondered if it was Everbright's mother.

"Hi you guys!" Everbright yelled, pedaling closer, and closer. She and the woman came to a stop, not far from Julie's chair. Julie stood up to greet them. "This is Johana," Everbright said. "She's my best friend on the island. She's the one I was tellin' you about."

"You did? I don't remember. Hi Johana, I'm Julie."

Johana offered her hand and a friendly nodding smile. "It was when you were in the throws of it," Everbright said. "When the boys were gangbangin' you, after you called for it. Don't you remember? Right here by the water, in the dark? I said I had a nice friend, a woman who'd like some of that, and I asked you if I could bring her by today, to maybe join in. You said yes, and then you said yes, and yes again. I figured you was thinkin' another woman might soak up some of these boys' energy, since you was real close to what happened later, when you passed out from one cummin' too many."

Julie stood stunned, speechless, un-blinking. Her secret was outed to a stranger, and, clad in nothing but her sexiest translucent pink bikini as she was, she felt like the world's biggest mother slut.

"Hi, I'm Josh," Josh said, offering his hand to Johana.

"Hello Josh. My, you boys are taller and finer than I pictured."

"They grow 'em real nice up north, don't they?" Everbright said.

Johana's eyes showed her conflicting emotions, bashful but excited. At forty-six years old she was ten years older than Julie, and twenty-eight years beyond Everbright and the boys, but even with her natural, mostly gray, kinky-curly hair she had the air of youth. Her clothes were a part of it — deeply faded blue jeans on her short legs and wide hips; worn-them-forever sandals on her bare-toed feet; and a wispy peasant blouse covering either a bra or a bikini top, the shape of it easily seen through the thin blouse's pale green batik-style print. She looked the part of an aging hippie, and it didn't seem to be a put-on. She seemed to be the real deal, and it was no stretch at all for Julie to believe she was truly Everbright's good friend. For some reason, that helped to ease Julie's shock, but the best she could manage was mother mode, and a much needed escape. "You've had a long ride," Julie said. "I'll go get the cooler and some drinks."

It was Logan who followed her into the house, startling her in the kitchen. "Want some help?"

"Oh. God I'm jumpy. Thank you, honey."

"Are you all right?" Logan asked. "You don't remember anything about Ever's friend, do you."

"How'd you guess. Was my freak-out noticeable?"

"It's all right, though, isn't it?" Logan said. "I mean, she seems nice."

"It's only that simple when you're your age," Julie said. "I mean, good Lord. What are we, suddenly the sex family?" Julie said.

"Worrying about it is all in your head, Mom. We're, like, what, a thousand miles from home? Think about it that way."

"I guess that's what men do," Julie said. She took a deep breath. "I've never been that way. Every bit of this is...so new. Do you think she knows you're my son? I mean...that's just..."

Logan moved closer, putting his hand on his mother's sweating back. "It's okay, Mom. We can get her to leave if you want. I'll tell Ever."

"No. I want to be...I need to be this new person. The new me. You like it, right? I mean...you're not going to break my heart too, are you?"

"No, Mom. I love it." Logan saw tears welling in his mother's eyes right before he kissed her, their mouths opening after their lips met, the way lovers do. Julie melted from it, from the perfect purity of the love.

"She's not too far from your grandmother's age," Julie said, more than a little amazed that Logan and the boys seemed interested.

"She's way more interesting looking."

Julie smiled. "So, I should let my hair go gray?"

"Definitely. And get some of those clothes."

"At home? People would laugh at me."

"Not the guys."

Julie's smile was gentler, more relaxed. "You're as bad an influence as your friend Ever," she said, gathering bottles of iced tea for the cooler. "I can't believe I'm going along with this. After last night I shouldn't be horny again for a year."

Logan smiled. He'd never heard his mother use the word 'horny,' but it was just one of many enjoyable firsts that week. Seeing her in the stunningly sexy pink bikini that he didn't know she owned was yet another of the week's highlights. He carried the cooler, walking beside his mother down the sandy path through the beach grass. There was an impromptu soccer game in progress on the beach, Josh and a bikini-clad Johana on one side, Tyler and a topless, panty-wearing Everbright on the other.

"That girl," Julie said, smiling, shaking her head. "I want to be just like her when I grow up."

"I didn't think she owned any panties," Logan said.

Julie giggled at the thought, arriving at the lounge chairs just as Josh leapt for the ball whizzing past her head. "Sorry Mrs. B.," he said.

"You two must be hot after your long ride," Julie said loudly in Johana and Ever's direction. "I don't know how you do things like that in this heat."

The gang surrounded the lounge with the cooler on it, and everyone cracked open a cold bottle.

"Oh, you get used to it, but it is warm today," Johana said. "Do you mind if I..." And just like that, she was topless, her breasts marked with slight, reddish indentations where the bikini top's edges had been, outlining the nicely nippled tits the way an oddly shaped picture frame would. "I'm not used to wearing these things," she said, dropping it onto the chair, next to the cooler. "Evie and me, we spend our beach time natural, for the most part."

"Evie? Is that what your friends call you," Julie asked Everbright.

"Evie. Ever. I like 'em both."

"You two have been friends for a while?" Julie asked.

"Oh, forever," Everbright said. "My momma took me to Johana's to learn art, way back when I was little. Now, we're in love, like sisters."

"That's so nice" Julie said.

"Should I tell 'em?" Everbright asked Johana.

Johana smiled. "Girl, you're gonna tell what you wanna tell, like you always do. Don't let me slow you down."

Everbright's head swiveled back in Julie's direction, her eyes looking happy with the mischief she was about to tell. "Johana's the one taught me some of them tongue moves I used when I made you cum last night. You got her to thank."

Julie let out a sharp, nervous laugh, surprising herself and the others. She couldn't have held it in even if she'd tried, what with Everbright's forthrightness hitting with those unexpected body blows like it does. "Everbright," she smiled, "you are somethin' else."

"Isn't she though?" Johana said. "I love her dearly, but thank God there's only one of her on this island. We'd all be in jail on the mainland if there was others."

"But there is others," Everbright said, "at least for today. Right Julie? Right boys? How 'bout we all get nekid and fuck in that warm ocean for a while? I really think that's what it's there for, don't you? Why else would that warm water feel so dang good on our skin?"

"Hey, don't look at me," Julie said. "You're the leader of this parade."

"Johana," Everbright said, "that boy next to you, Julie's boy, he's got eyes for you. Why don't you pull those swimmin' shorts down and off of him and see how pretty he is in the all-together."

"Is he your boy?" Johana asked Julie. "Oh, I do see the resemblance. You don't mind?"

Julie shook her head, just enough to see, knowing it wasn't the answer a mother was supposed to give.

"I don't mind tellin' you nice folks, this is a gift for a lonely woman of my age. A true and thoughtful gift." They were Johana's last words for quite a while. Everyone watched—Julie with the keenest interest—as Johana went down on her knees. She pulled Logan's swimsuit down to his ankles and moaned a sweet, hungry moan as she mouthed his quickly hard cock.

"She says suckin' cock is her favorite thing in the world," Everbright said. "I could probably say the same."

Everbright sort of proved it when she took Tyler's already hard cock into her mouth just a moment later, and then Josh's was in Julie's mouth, all three women on their knees on the hot sand, all three boys moaning their happy approval.

The pairings stayed the same for the first round of fucking, but Everbright's idea of doing it in the ocean didn't pan out, at least not right away. Everbright bent herself at the waist like a boy scout's jackknife, with her head way down near her ankles, and Tyler stood behind her and fucked her tight pussy that way. Josh fucked Julie missionary style, up off the gritty sand on a flattened lounge chair; and Johana rode Logan's rock-hard cock, right at the water's edge, with Logan flat on his back on the wet sand. That's when she started talking again, speaking just a handful of words...

"Oh my good God in heaven!"

Logan was the youngest, most virile man she'd been with in many a long year, and his long hair and athletic beauty made her heart soar. His seven-inch cock did, too, and she rode every last inch of it, savoring its pussy-filling girth, losing her mental marbles one by one. An orgasm on such a handsome boy would be a dream, she thought, and she was thrilled beyond reason that Logan was not only up for the challenge, he had the very same dream in his happy, sparkling eyes. Yes, she thought, this is it! Everbright's exaggerations, her impossible fantasies, were true!

Johana's orgasm melted her, groaning and twitching, thighs shaking as Logan's meaty piston showed her no mercy. His hips, alive with energy, thrust his big cock into her squeezing pussy like his life depended on it. Then, when she was well and truly spent, she was off, down on the wet sand like a salamander, devouring the precious cock with her mouth, herself now the relentless one, until Logan gushed his youthful seed. The force of it splashed on the back of her throat, gagging her. It was a gagging that she loved, and she went wild on her new favorite piece of flesh, deep throating it as it spasmed and pulsed out its cum, until Logan cried out from the bliss.

"Damn!" Everbright said, eyeing his beautiful sexuality. "You best keep him away from your friends back home, Julie, if you want any of his cum left for yourself."

The thought of it tensed Julie in a peculiar way. Freshly orgasmed herself, she lay under Josh's satisfying weight and wondered about home, and Logan, and what would happen when she was under the same roof with him, alone, when Mark was at work or off with his new...Courtney. And Julie wondered if Josh would come see her, and Tyler, or maybe all three of them would be there, giving her a group going over, the way she now realized she loved. It wouldn't look at all odd to the neighbors, she thought, having the boys' cars there. The rusting Toyota and the dented Subaru had been there before, many times, and no one had thought anything of it.

Everbright was watching Johana, the older woman still down like a creature just evolved from the ocean, naked and sandy wet, tending to every last electrified nerve ending in Logan's virile young cock and balls.

1...67891011