Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fuckin' blowin' him, man!" Josh said.

"You remember yesterday, right?" Logan said, amused at Josh's surprise.

"Yeah, but, this seems even hotter, am I right? She's like...in charge and shit. I can't see it very good, but...I can see her tits. Wanna look?"

Logan smiled at the belated offer to share. His eyes scanned the beach, far to the north and far to the south. "No, that's alright. I'm watching for other people. I can't believe how alone this place is."

"Do you think your mom knew it? What do you think, did she...sorta, maybe...want this?"

"No. My dad fucked things up. She's just..."

"Not for us he didn't. Dude, this is like a fuckin' movie or something. And we're in it. Fuck, he's cummin' in her mouth, I can tell. Damn!"

"Let's go down," Logan said. "She won't want us watching."

"She already saw us. She's looked at us a couple times."

"Really?"

"She's into this, Dude," Josh said. "Totally fuckin' into it. I can't fuckin' believe it. This is the best week of my life."

The morning sea-breeze tousled Logan's hair as he stood there thinking about his mother's state of mind. The previous day's cutting-loose was obviously not a one-time thing. Something had changed inside her, and Logan could tell she wasn't at all unhappy about it. He watched as she trotted out of the calm blue ocean with the bounce in her step of a teenager. She gathered her two bikini pieces and went back to Tyler in the shallow water, rinsing the sand out of the little garments before putting them on, with his help. Tyler was suited again, too, his pale white ass covered, the way most of the world wanted it to be. To Logan, standing there on that high perch atop the old house, with the wide deserted beach spread out before him, it all seemed very odd. With no one around but the decidedly unique Everbright, the rules had all changed. Alone, as they were, you could be naked. Alone, as they were, you could fuck your sexy mother. Your sexy mother could let your friends give her orgasms. She could let your friends fuck her mouth, and cum in it. And she could be surprisingly okay with knowing about her husband fucking his secretary.

"Dude," Josh said, snapping Logan from those daydreamy thoughts that had floated in on the sea-scented air. "Are you loving this place as much as I am?"

"Yeah," Logan said. "I am."

-

A high, wispy overcast filtered the sun, but the heat of the day was just as oven-like, just as thickly humid. Julie, sprawled on her lounge chair with her book, with a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses on her head, looked something like a movie star on vacation in the South of France. Gazing out over the top her sunglasses, she watched the boys play ball in the water, splashing and playfully aggressive, the way boys who are friends naturally do. Their laughter, drifting on the gentle sea-breeze, made Julie smile.

The words on the pages of the book stopped making sense, so she rested it on her warmly tanned skin and she contemplated her strange feeling of contentment. It was temporary, she assumed. Back home, things would be different. There was a marriage to deal with, one with changed rules. She couldn't blame Mark any more, even though he had started the ball rolling. She couldn't blame him because she was now in it as deep, or maybe even deeper, than he was. "God, I'm in way deeper!" she said quietly, to herself, as she watched the boys.

She lay there, thinking about the boys' girlfriends, their parents, their soccer teammates, and the other team mothers and fathers. Having wild group sex with three members of the team, one of them her own son, was at a much higher level of debauchery than Mark's run-of-the-mill fling with his secretary, a single girl with no complications that Julie knew of. But, it was what it was. There was no going back; no magic time machine. And if there was one, would she have wanted to use it, to erase the incredible memories and excitement of the last few days? The answer surprised Julie, and it came in the form of an unveiling. She leaned forward on her lounge chair and untied her sexiest bikini top. She took it off, rendering herself topless and very close to naked again, there under the blistering heat of the Carolina sun. Her smile came easy when the boys angled their ball playing in her direction, the trio of them gradually but fairly quickly moving toward her, until they were there, sitting with her, surrounding her with their happy eyes. Her eyes were happy, too, due in no small part to the lumping erections under their swimsuits.

While they all sat there, talking of soccer subjects like Tyler's skillful footwork and ball handling, Julie reached for her bottle of sunscreen lotion.

Josh, eyes already sparklingly happy from her toplessness, said, "Want us to do your legs for you, Mrs. B., while you do your...top part?"

Julie smirked. "My 'top part'? You guys probably don't call them breasts. They're tits, right?" Talking that way to the boys, as nearly naked as she was, gave her a powerful jolt of the hornies that goosebumped every inch of her, most noticeably her breasts, texturizing them and stimulating her nipples to their fully aroused state. She waited a few moments for an answer, but the boys seemed to be tongue tied, maybe even stupefied by the beautiful sight. "Come on, don't get shy on me. Talk to me. What do you call them?"

"Tits," Josh said. Tyler and Logan nodded.

"Do you guys use words like that with your girlfriends? I imagine your generation talking dirty more than people my age ever did."

"Not really," Josh said.

"Not at all," Tyler said.

Logan shrugged. "Maybe a little," he said.

"Wow, my son's the bravest when it comes to dirty talk, huh? Interesting. So Josh, I heard you the other day saying your mom and dad do it. Is that right? I shouldn't ask, but..."

"Yeah, I've heard 'em."

"I've never really thought about them being sexy people," Julie said, "but now that you've told us, I can see it. I'll bet your mom's a fun little firecracker. She's sort of that way naturaly, out in real life. Can you picture her sitting here like I am, all alone with you guys, or is that something you'd rather not think about?"

Josh thought for a few seconds, his face showing that it wasn't an unpleasant conjuring. "Yeah, I can...sorta see it."

"If she doesn't wear bras when you guys are around, she's already more evolved than I ever was," Julie said. "I kind of love that she does that. It makes me feel...not so crazy."

"So, Mrs. B., do you ever talk dirty? Like, with Mr. B.?" Josh asked.

Julie smiled. "No Josh. Except for yesterday, I've never let myself. But maybe, if you want to, we can learn, together. Do you think Brittany would like it if you did, or would she think it was weird, because you didn't do it before?"

"She'd...probably like it. She's kinda...into stuff."

"What's that mean?" Julie asked. "She's good in bed? Or don't you want to talk about it in front of your friends?"

Josh smirked. "I will if they will," he said, glancing at Tyler and Logan.

"How about it, you two," Julie said. "Want to tell me all about your sex lives while you put lotion on me?"

Julie was pleased that her true interest — finding out about her own son's sex life — wasn't too obvious. Josh, Tyler and Logan all silently agreed to tell her some things, Josh and Tyler with sparkle-eyed nods of their heads. In Logan's case it was a not-unhappy looking shrug of his shoulders, a form of 'yes' that she was very familiar with.

It was a late morning entertainment that none of them had expected — Julie topless, lying on her back on the flattened lounge, with her hat tipped forward on her head, shielding her eyes from the bright hot sky. It also visually separated her from the faces of the boys, making it easier, maybe, for them to tell her the things she wanted to hear.

First, though, was the hands. Six warm young man hands, tentative at first, but soon doing their job easily enough to give Julie a nearly heart-stopping case of the tingles, a full-body rash of goosebumps that the boys fingers and palms felt, pebbly and warm and baby-soft smooth. Lotion lubricated the six caressing hands, the newly intense sun warmed everything, and Julie was certain she'd reached nirvana, a heavenly plateau that she never wanted to come down from.

She had just enough of a view out from under the floppy brim of her hat to see all the hands and put a name to them. It didn't surprise her that Josh claimed her breasts, at least for those early minutes, with some nice tactile exploration, massaging squeezes, and some tentative nipple play. A little farther down was Logan, his hands on her middle, her belly tightly muscled from the excitement. It was, of course, the place where he'd spent three trimesters gestating, all those eighteen-and-a-half long years ago. His hands, now those of a man, were gentle there, caressing the faint stretch marks on Julie's flat-again stomach.

"Slow down, you guys," Julie whispered, her thrilled body barely able to breathe and speak. "Take your time."

For the moment her legs were Tyler's territory, and she spread them in a subtle way to give him free rein, parting them as far as she could without her heels dropping off the sides of the lounge. Other than Josh's massaging hands on the back of her the other day, she'd hardly had a good massage in her life, so the feeling of six loving hands on so much of her bare flesh was nearly overwhelming.

"Who's first?" she said, her voice barely working, quivering. "Tell me how your girlfriend likes it."

"For real?" Josh said. "You really want to know?"

Julie moaned, the six hands thrilling her beyond belief. "Tell me," she said.

"Brittany likes it when I...sorta use my teeth on her tits. They're, like, only half as big as yours are, Mrs. B." Josh paused, with two big, warm handfuls of Julie's breasts. "These are the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life, I swear to god. Usually ones this nice are fake, but..."

"Well, God gave them to me, so I guess swearing to him about them is okay," Julie smiled. "Your hands feel so good on me." Julie closed her eyes, moaned deeply, and drifted farther into her waking dream. "How does she like it? How does she like to be fucked?"

"Doggy style's her favorite."

"Is your cock tight in her? Does she like that it's big?" Julie asked, moaning on nearly every breath.

"Yeah, she's...really tight. She says she likes it, that I'm...big."

"Tyler," Julie said, "does Megan like it doggy style?"

"No," he said, quietly embarrassed. "We haven't...done that."

"Does she let you fuck her?" Julie asked. "It's okay if she doesn't, you know."

"Oh, yeah, she does. Just not...that way."

"Have you tried, honey?" Julie asked. "Maybe she's just shy about...putting herself in that position."

"No. But I will now. Now that I know...it's awesome."

Julie reached for the brim of her hat, tipping it up so she could see Tyler's face. "You mean...I was your first that way?" Tyler nodded and Julie's heart melted. "Oh, honey!" she said. "Maybe I shouldn't feel this way, but I'm...really happy about that. Thank you for telling me. I'd ask you if it was good, but I already know it was amazing, for both of us."

Julie darkened her eyes again and closed them, her barely open mouth moaning in the breathy way that had become uncontrollable. Six hands, becoming more deliberate in their movements, more and more comfortable with their assignment. Tyler's, in particular, felt suddenly more tickley, more playful, exploring Julie's upper inner thighs, tender areas that were quite obviously open for business.

"Logan? Your turn," Julie said.

"About Kayla, you mean?" As he contemplated what to say, his hands were discovering new territory, far apart from each other, one on the side of his mother, flirting playfully with the bulbous, curving side of her breast, and the other near her small little bikini bottom. His pinky finger grazed the fabric of it and then went under it, into a hollow on her lower belly caused by the rise of her hip bone. "She...likes it doggy style, too," he said. "Standing up, sometimes. Is that the same?"

Julie moaned. "Sort of," she said, her voice a breathy sigh. "Tell me. Explain it to me." She reached for Logan's hand, with her eyes still closed, placing it fully on her breast. She took control of his other hand, too, pushing his fingers under her bikini bottom, right onto her pussy. She pushed one of Josh's hands there, too, and she peeked out from under the floppy brim of her hat and said, breathlessly, "You too Tyler. I want all of you there. Logan, tell me. Tell me how Kayla likes it."

Julie was flying, halfway to an orgasm when Logan told her all about it. With three boys' hands pushed under the stretchy fabric of her little bikini bottom—fingers on her clit, her pussy, the smooth little place below it, and her ticklish little asshole—she heard the swirling, dreamlike words from her son's mouth, telling how his sweetheart likes best to be fucked. It's a bent-at-the-waist standing up position that Kayla favors, one they discovered while watching porn. "She likes to hang onto something," Logan said, his own voice fighting through sighing moans and breathlessness, "because she gets sort of wiggly and...out of control."

"Does she cum?" Julie huffed, her own uncontrollably writhing body just about there. "Does your big cock make her cum?"

Julie didn't hear the answer. She was gone, wildly orgasmic, her back arched high up of the lounge, her mouth open wide, huffing out guttural grunts. Nothing had ever taken her so powerfully, to a place so far out there.

The boys were breathless, too, stunned at the wild intensity of the moment. They stood there, massaging Julie's writhing body, their pussy-wet fingers on other parts of her, with throbbing, rock-hard cocks in their swimsuits. Julie was moaning on every breath, coming down from her astonishing high, but not by much. She struggled to roll herself onto her stomach, breathing hard, gradually getting her bearings. "Do your girls suck your cocks," she said, smiling at the crazy awesomeness of it all. "Do my back, and tell me."

The lounge chair was low, and the boys were on their knees. Julie's head, now sideways and without the hat that had fallen to the sand, was at the perfect height, so she reached for the closest crotch, Josh's, gently squeezing his hardness. "Take it out and give it to me."

Josh's cock was in Julie's mouth just seconds later. Tyler's dizzy mind had somehow remembered the assignment — he squeezed sunscreen lotion on her back, and he and Logan began a slow, sensual massage. With her mouth full of hard meat, Julie giggled when she felt Tyler's bold move — he was pulling her bikini bottom down her legs and off over her ankles. His lotion-slippery hands went right to her ass, massaging the shapely, fleshy cheeks, spreading them.

"Put your mouth there, honey," Julie said to him, holding Josh's hard, wet cock against her face. "Eat my ass."

Julie, saying things she'd never said before, felt like a happy porn star. It was a thrill, and so was the look on Tyler's face, one of innocence and wonder. She giggled when, without a second of hesitation, he did what she'd asked for, his nose and mouth deep between her ass cheeks, his tongue licking and swirling around some very pleasant places. Julie, arching her back to thrust her ass higher, moaned on Josh's cock, and let it slide out of her mouth. "Oh, yeah baby. Lick my asshole. Ohhh, ffuuckk!"

Logan, on his knees on the other side of the lounge, was the next recipient of Julie's reaching, cock-squeezing hand. She tugged at his swimsuit and he knew what she wanted. He wanted it, too, his cock hard and ready. She arched her back as deep as it would go, to give Tyler her ass and her pussy as fully as she could, and she moaned, drooled and slobbered on two big cocks. She throated them as best she could in her unpracticed way, while her pussy and ass eating cutest-boy-on-the-team gave her another glorious, unbelievable orgasm. Julie decided, right then and there, that being a total slut was more wondrous than she ever could have imagined. The ease and new normalcy of it was intoxicating.

Of course she gave Tyler a slow, toe-curling blowjob, adding his gushing cum to Josh's and Logan's in her stomach. After it, sitting naked on the lounge, with the back of it raised up into a chair again, she realized she hadn't gotten an answer to her question. She reached for the fallen hat, shook the sand out of it and put it on her head. "Did you guys chicken out? You were supposed to tell me about blowjobs."

"We like them," Josh said, smiling.

"Do your three girls all do it," she asked them. "I didn't, when I was their age."

"Really, Mrs. B.?" Josh said. "When did you start?"

"A few years later." She paused, thinking, as she glanced at Logan. "Logan's father and I, we started to...watch a little porn, when the internet got popular. We...learned some things."

"Really, Mom? You watch porn?"

"It was mostly just back then, when we were young. We drifted away from it. Long marriages sort of...change things. I guess I have to admit...I watch some now, on my own."

"What kind, Mrs. B.," Josh asked. "Got any favorites?"

Julie smirked. "You can probably guess. Older woman, younger guy." Julie blushed, mainly because of the things she watched that she didn't mention — gang bangs; orgies; and interracial, the big-black-cock/cuckold videos with the husband filming his wife with a 'black bull'. "Come on," she said, "you guys are avoiding again. Do your girls give you blowjobs?"

"Brittany does," Josh said. "She can't...take it all, like Ever does, and you sorta can."

"I'm not surprised. You realize you're fucking big, right? You make me gag, and I used to think I was halfway decent at it."

"You are!" Josh said.

"Yeah, well, not like Ever," Julie said. "I don't know how she learned so young. Her life sort of...amazes me. Tyler, does Megan like oral, or is she shy about that, too?"

"Yeah, she kind of is," he said. "She tries, but...she's not really used to it yet."

"She'll get there, if you're gentle, and you show her how much you like it. Don't be quiet when she's doing it. A girl likes to get some feedback. If she knows you love it, she'll want to do it more."

Julie's eyes fell on her handsome naked son. "Let me guess," she said, smirking. "Kayla likes it."

Logan smiled and nodded. "She likes it best when she's on top of me," he said, feeling the comfort of confession.

Julie's eyes widened. "Sixty-nine?" she said. Logan nodded. "Oh my God," Julie said. "I never...pictured you two that way."

"Do moms do that?" Josh asked. "Picture things...like that?"

"Yeah, I mean, I don't think I'm too abnormal in that way," Julie said. "We have a curiosity about our sons' sex lives. Maybe fathers are curious about their daughters, too."

"So," Josh said, "my Mom's thinking about me and Brittany doin' it? That's hot."

Tyler chuckled, a little nervously, thinking about his own mother. "It is, kind of. I never would have thought so, but..."

The idea of it hung there in the stifling hot humidity. Incest was one of those odd things that none of them had contemplated before. Julie wasn't comfortable dwelling on it, so she tried, awkwardly, to change the subject. "Do you eat their pussies? Not your mom's, your girlfriends," she said, feeling the quick inner fire of a full body blush.

"Yeah," Josh said proudly. Tyler and Logan nodded.

"Good," Julie said. "I figured you did, because you all seem to know what you're doing." She looked at herself as she sat there, voluptuously busty breasts that were still firm and high in their carriage, and a still slim body below them; but it wasn't the body of a girl anymore. Her pussy, especially, didn't look girlish to her. Without thinking, her fingers went to her pubic hair, ruffling through its neatly trimmed, partially shaved softness. "How do they...how do your girls groom themselves? Do girls these days have...hair down here?"