Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan groaned and cracked open his dry eyes. "Hi Mom," he said.

"You slept with me," Julie said.

"Oh...yeah. Ever thought that...maybe...it was better."

"She did, huh? You know, she might be the smartest young girl I've ever met."

"Is it okay?"

"You being here?" Julie said. "You tell me. How much of a mess did we make of things? I'm not saying we did, but...I need to know what you think. Yesterday was...pretty crazy, huh?"

"There's no mess," Logan said, propping himself up on an elbow, his upper body bare, no longer covered by the blanket.

Julie's loving eyes took in the youthful beauty of it. "How can you say that when I let your friends, and you, do what we did to each other. It's not exactly normal."

"You've never been normal," Logan said, smirking. "It's good."

"Oh, is it?" Julie said, smiling the way a happy mother does with her son. "In what way am I not normal?"

"I don't know. You're just...different. In a good way. My friends all think you're hot."

Julie's eyes sparkled at the thought, and then the sparkle disappeared, her face suddenly worried looking. "Oh, God. I can't believe we all... I never should have let it...happen. Now I'm the slut mother, and they'll tell people, and..."

"No!" Logan said, sitting up, nearly baring his short-trimmed pubes. "They won't. They promised, remember?"

Julie nodded, but looked worried. "I'll talk to them again," Logan said.

"You will?" Julie said.

"Of course. I'll kick their asses if I have to."

"Ha!" Julie said, smiling again. "You'd do that? For me?"

It was then that Julie realized her hand was on Logan's upper thigh, her fingertips just an inch from his cock, with nothing but thin blanket covering it. The lump of it was there to be seen; soft, she was pretty sure, but manly big. She had a powerful desire to grasp it, and gently squeeze it, but instead she took her hand away from the warmth and used it to push Logan's messy hair back away from his eyes. "So, we didn't ruin everything?" she said, her face nearly glowing with loving warmth.

"No, mom," Logan said. "We didn't."

Julie wanted to say something about the vacation being only halfway over, curious about Logan's feelings about what happens next, but she lost her nerve, deciding that maybe it was better to not dissect things too much. They'd already scaled the heights of mother/son impropriety, so what more was there to say or ask, she wondered? Why am I still horny? Why are you so attractive to me? Will we be sleeping together again tonight, and tomorrow? Should I spend one night in Josh's bed, and one night in Tyler's? Should I care what their girlfriends and mothers would think of such a thing? There were many questions in Julie's mind, but she let them most of them stay there. There was one, though, that piqued her curiosity.

"How did it happen, that first night with Ever, by the fire?"

Logan didn't answer, unsure of what his mother was asking.

"I guess..." she said, "...I'm just wondering how all of this started."

Logan realized it was the blowjobs that she was asking about, and he nodded. "She was talking about you," he said. "How pretty you are, how Josh and Tyler must like looking at you. She said something about you bringing us all here, and...oh, yeah, she asked what kind of bathing suit you wore. Josh told her about your bikini, that black one you wore that first day."

Julie stared into Logan's eyes. The story of what happened wasn't what she'd expected.

Logan continued, "Anyway, she noticed they were, like, turned on, and..."

"Oh my God," Julie said, shocked, and thrilled, that the catalyst for the triple blowjob was her. "Had you ever done anything like that before? I mean...with others?"

"Yeah, the...cheerleaders, remember?"

"Oh, I'd forgotten," Julie said, taking a quick moment to visualize the hotel room orgy. "So much has happened, and...last night. I feel like my memory is...different. I can't even remember coming up here, or getting in bed."

"We carried you," Logan said, with a look of proud chivalry in his eyes.

"You carried me? All of you? What happened?"

"Don't you remember the shower? The outdoor one? We all sorta... You sorta...passed out, when we were all...doing you."

The memory of it flooded back to Julie, and her whole body tingled with a near orgasm as she sat there on the side of the bed. "Oh my God," she said quietly. "That was...so far beyond anything..." She paused, her loving, sparkling eyes still on Logan's. "It was you...right?"

Logan nodded, his face blushing with the embarrassment of doing something so wildly unnatural. Fucking your beautiful mother to a pass-out orgasm was a decidedly unusual thing to do.

"You'd better get up," she said. "I think the boys made breakfast." It was a motherly thing to say, even though she felt like a lover at that moment. Her face showed it, too; a love that was different. "I want to kiss you, but..."

Logan reached for her, the way a man would, gentle but decisive. Their lips met. The warm breath from their noses tickled. The kiss was quietly electric.

Julie had thought she'd be the first to exit, giving Logan a chance to make his way to his room with the modesty his naked body and mind might desire, but instead, after the kiss and after Julie stood, Logan threw off the covers and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at him the way a lover would, her eyes freely taking in the sight of his mostly hard cock, long and thick but slumping between his powerful thighs. It thrilled her that it had hardened so, just from a kiss.

"I need to fix my face," she said, trying to rein in her feelings. "Do you need the bathroom?"

"No, I can wait."

Instead of making a move toward the door, Julie just stood there, looking freely at her naked, sexually aroused son. It was a deeply moving moment for her, one that she didn't want to end.

"When did you become so...uninhibited?" she asked.

Logan wasn't sure what she meant. The fucking? The nudity? He assumed it was the nudity, since that's what she was looking at. "I don't know. Maybe from...the locker room?"

"Oh, right," Julie said. "You've seen everybody on the team. Wow, there's a though that might keep me up at night."

Logan smiled. "I never knew you were interested in...that kind of stuff."

"All you gorgeous boys, you mean? You've really never thought about it? About the way we mothers think?"

Logan shrugged. "No, I guess I have. Not you, but...some of the others."

It was Julie's turn to smile, and she did. "We're women," she said, shrugging her shoulders in a cute way. "But now I'm curious. Which of the mothers have you noticed? Have any of them...come on to you?" As soon as Julie said it she realized she'd done much worse than any kind of a flirting come-on, and she hoped she was the only one.

"Not really, no. It's just...you know..."

"That energy that nobody can hide?"

"Yeah," Logan said, smiling bashfully.

"What about Josh and Tyler? I'll bet Josh could get in trouble pretty easily. He's such a flirt."

"With one of the mothers, you mean? Some of 'em like it, but I think they get scared," Logan said. "There's one that he's crazy about. Always has been."

"Who?" Julie said, her eyes wide with the curiosity that good gossip brings.

"You, Mom," Logan chuckled. "You didn't know that?"

Julie felt stunned, in that good, excited way that stops your breathing for a few moments.

"For, like, months," Logan said, "ever since I asked him to come here with us, all he could talk about was getting to see you in your bathing suit. He kept asking if you wear bikinis. I told him you probably wouldn't with him around. He just about flipped out when he saw you in one."

"Oh my God. Really? And then, when you guys came back from your walk to town that day... God, I was practically naked, wasn't I."

Logan's face showed his surprise. "You...knew we were there? You were awake?"

Julie nodded sheepishly. "I didn't plan it, believe me. I was freaking out."

Logan smiled. "But you just stayed there. Wow, Mom, that's hot. I can't believe you were awake."

"I wasn't just awake, I could hear everything you guys were saying. "

"Oh, shit. Really? What did...we say?"

"I guess parts of me look like that Rihanna girl? And Josh's parents do it way too loud when he's way too nearby."

Logan smiled. "Both true," he said. "Not that I've heard them."

"But the Rihanna thing you agree with?"

Logan shrugged his shoulders bashfully, his eyes looking squarely at his mother's nipple bumps. It was easy for his mind to visualize their dark beauty even though her thin t-shirt covered them.

Julie glanced down at herself. "I hate them sometimes. I always wanted nice pale pink nips like everyone else's."

"Don't. You're perfect, Mom."

Julie smiled at her kind and beautiful son. The sudden silence felt sweet and loving. Logan stood, putting his nakidity on full, relaxed and casual display. Julie felt relaxed and casual, too, in a way that she never would have believed possible. The only thing that wasn't fully relaxed was Logan's cock, hanging big and club-like between his thighs, still thick and mostly aroused. The stimulating conversation had kept it that way.

"I'm really hungry," he said, moving toward the door. Julie watched him walk there, his ass as firm and muscular as any she'd seen. He paused at the door, turning to look at her. "Are you gonna be all right? You're not...feeling faint anymore?"

Julie smiled, blushing. The thought of an orgasm rendering her nearly unconscious excited her deeply. "No, I'm okay. You'd better look after Kayla when we get home. You've got something powerful there." Julie's eyes were on Logan's big cock again. He smiled as he left the room.

Julie put on her usual daytime makeup, and she brushed her messy hair into a look that was only suitable for a vacation morning. Dressing herself for the day was a goosebumpy thrill — putting on her sexiest bikini, one that she'd kept on the back burner because up until that moment it was too sexy to wear with the boys around. The prettiest pale pink color, with a thin stretchiness that made it semi see-through, it made her look more like a Playboy model that any other piece of clothing she owned. Hugh Hefner himself would have signed her to a contract if he'd seen her in it, with her dark nipples aroused from the look and the feel of it, showing themselves in eye-catching form through the translucent pink.

White shorts covered the bottom piece of the bikini, another nearly-a-thong that had a different sweeping curve to the thin, stretching sides that held the little pink thing up on Julie's hourglass hips. She was already looking forward to unveiling it, maybe unbuttoning and unzipping the white shorts slowly, like a stripper does, when the boys all had their eyes firmly on her.

The feeling of bouncy movement in her breasts as she walked down the stairs distracted her a bit from her embarrassment at seeing Josh and Tyler for the first time since the crazily wild night before. But then she saw them and heard them, looking like the nice young men that they always were, and suddenly she felt good, and alive, and wide awake to the new world.

"Mrs. B!" Josh said. "Are you okay? We were all worried about you."

"Oh, that's sweet. No, I'm fine. Better than fine; I feel fantastic. The smell of that bacon is making me crazy. I think I could eat a horse."

"So...everything's good?" Tyler said. "We were really worried."

"Awe," Julie said, going to him, hugging him. Tyler looked a little unsure about embracing her, but he did. "Big strong arms and a kind heart," she said. "You're so sweet." She went to Josh and hugged him, too. She tipped her head back, looking up into his eyes. "Kiss me you fool. I know you want to."

Josh smiled and kissed her, squeezing her tightly in his arms. Julie broke it off in a gentle way, and leaned back against the counter. She was back in control again, the way a chaperoning mother should be, but it was a different kind of power. It felt a bit more tentative.

"Maybe Logan didn't get a chance to tell you," she said, "but...I'm really worried about someone finding out about...what's happening here. When we get home, I mean."

"We told you Mrs. B, it's all good," Josh said. "For real, we're gonna be really good about this. Like you said, next summer's sorta ridin' on it, right?"

Julie smiled. "I guess. I mean, would you guys really want to come back?"

"Are you kidding? We need to, Mrs. B. We need to."

"Why is that?" Julie said, smiling mischievously. "Is it my 'Rihanna tits'? Is it because you get off listening to your mom and dad doin' it. Are you just a dirty, dirty boy, Josh?"

Josh's head swiveled toward Logan. "You told her? Dude, that's not cool!"

Logan shook his head, smiling. "She heard you. She wasn't sleeping."

It took Josh a moment to add things up. "Oh my God. That first day? You heard us?"

"I saw you, I heard you. I didn't plan it, though. I fell asleep that way, and then you guys were there."

"Yeah," Josh said, quickly thinking it over, "but...you knew we might be, and you were topless. Isn't that how it is?"

Julie mouth curled into an embarrassed little smile, and she shrugged, a move that lifted and lowered her breasts, breasts that looked stunning, perfectly and barely contained in the supremely sexy little bikini top. "Are you gonna feed me?" she said. "Yesterday I think I burned every calorie I ever ate."

Josh smiled at the beautiful thought of it—all those orgasms, all that ecstatic screaming. He wanted to ask her how many times she'd cum, but it seemed like too forward of a question, even under the circumstances. He guessed it was at least twelve times, even though that number seemed fantastical. It could even be something more amazing, he thought, like sixteen or eighteen. And Everbright's score was right there with Julie's, every step of the way, up until the last big one, the one that finally rendered Julie senseless.

"We got you covered, Mrs. B.," Josh said, proudly putting a nice full plate at her place at the table. "If you want, I'll move into your house and cook for you."

"Ha! I doubt if my husband wants things to be that open."

"You'll let me know, right?"

"If anybody's gonna cook for her, I'm gonna," Logan said, looking at Josh. "You're out, dirtbag."

Josh wobbled backward, pretending to have a knife in his heart. "Oh! I'm crushed!"

"While you guys are fighting over her," Tyler said, "I'll swoop in and cook for her myself."

"Wow," Julie said, smiling. She sat down at the table, ready to tuck into the good looking food. "All three of you want to cook for me? Remind me to send Everbright a thank you note."

"If I get the breakfast shift, you'll be wearing, like, lingerie from the night before, right? What do you normally sleep in, Mrs. B?"

"Jeeze, Josh. Do you ask the other team mothers questions like that? Let's see, I normally wear one of my husband's T-shirts, and plain old panties."

"Nothin' under it, right? My mom's always sorta...like that."

"Always? You mean even when your friends are around?"

"We're talkin' about no bra, right? Yeah, she's like that at home, kind of a lot. My friends have seen her."

"Huh," Julie said. "This is interesting to me. I won't say anything to her; I'm just kind of fascinated. You've seen her without a bra?" she asked Logan.

"Yeah," Logan said. "She looks nice that way."

"Real nice," Tyler added.

"Huh," Julie said. "You realize she knows exactly what she's doing, right? Do you guys really look at all us older women that way? I guess I never realized. Except for you, Josh."

"Oh, Mrs. B., do I owe you an apology? I just like being friendly, I guess. Especially with you."

"It's fine, Josh. Really. But you're going to have to be careful from now on. You'll need to keep the flirting looking like it's always looked, and I'll have to do the same."

"Oh, no problem Mrs. B. I got you covered."

"Are you boys going to take another hike today? Tyler, how's your foot?"

"Oh, it's getting better. It still hurts a little, but it's better."

"I wonder if more urine would help," Julie said. "Did Everbright tell you how it works, or what to expect?"

"Not really."

"You could pee on it, Mrs. B." Josh said. "I think she said female pee works best."

"She did not," Julie said. "Did she?"

"I wasn't really paying attention," Tyler said. "But...maybe."

"Now you've gotten my mothering instincts all riled up," Julie said. "All right. We can do it. It can't hurt, right?"

Julie and the boys stopped talking so much, and they nearly inhaled the eggs, bacon and english muffins. Orange juice and white milk was drunk, and Josh kept the hot coffee flowing. Julie knew it was a breakfast feast that she'd remember for a long time.

When they were done, the boys gathered the plates and Josh filled the sink with sudsy water. "Ready for a little unconventional nursing?" Julie asked, taking Tyler's hand.

"Oh, wow," Josh said. "Yeah, let's do it."

"Oh no," Julie said. "This isn't a pee show. You and Logan stay here. You've got cleaning up to do."

"But," Josh protested, "we need to hold him up, like we did before."

"I think we can figure that out on our own," Julie said, giving Josh a gentle push back toward the sink. She squeezed Tyler's hand and looked him in the eye. "Ready, honey?"

As soon as nurse and patient had stepped off the porch, Josh made a dash for the upstairs windows, and then another quick scramble to the third floor widow's watch, where the dusty binoculars are. Logan wasn't far behind him, emerging onto the small balcony just as his mother and Tyler reached the hard wet sand at the ocean's edge. Julie had already removed her shorts, leaving them somewhere along the way, and Josh said "Fuck!" when he saw, through the dirty lens of the binoculars, the totality of the sexy pink bikini. "Your mom's so fuckin' hot."

Logan watched the goings-on without the benefit of a binoculars, but the sexuality of the distant scene hit him just as hard. Tyler, on his knees, pulled down and removed Julie's tiny little bikini bottom, asked to do so by Julie herself, Logan guessed. A quick bit of mischief ensued — Tyler taking what looked like a quick taste of Julie's pussy, Julie pushing his shoulder, flopping him onto his back. She stood over him for a moment, no doubt enjoying the sight of his hard cock tenting his swimming shorts, a lump that was big enough to be seen even by Logan's distant naked eye.

It was then that Julie squatted over Tyler's reddened foot, but her next move took all the boys by surprise. She reached behind herself and her bikini top was suddenly untied and tossed aside, as casually as one tosses a cigarette butt. Julie was once again naked. "Fuck!", Josh said to Logan. "Dude, she's killin' me!"

She lifted Tyler's foot, right up tight against her pussy Josh and Logan assumed, and the two watching boys could almost feel the warm urine flowing out of her. It must have felt good to Julie and Tyler, too, because her body started to writhe, grinding her pussy on the warm, wet foot, with Tyler's toes certainly in on the action. Julie's squat lowered until she had knees on the wet sand, pussy against foot, and the writhing awesomeness continued with her hands free, hands that found and squeezed her own magnificent big tits. She stayed that way, writhing and squeezing, until Tyler's foot and toes made her cum, a crying orgasmic release that arched her back and pointed her glorious tits toward the blue sky.

"Fuck...me!" Josh said, his eyes glued to the binocular's eye pieces. "She came, dude! She fuckin' came!"

Tyler sat up, reaching for Julie, but she escaped him, giggling. She went into the water, thigh-deep, to wash the sand from her knees and her legs. Tyler went in after her, and she went to her knees again, naked in the water, pulling his swim suit down, far enough to bare his milky white ass and his powerfully hard cock.