Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan was caught up in Everbright's spirit conjuring, too. With his big hard cock slipping deeply into her tightly squeezing little pussy, and with the red-hot coals glowing at the base of the fire, exactly the way they'd done three-hundred years ago, how could he not be? There was magic in the air, and all five of the naked bodies and souls were lost in it.

Everbright sensed the need for a quiet start to things, so she let the hushed, ancient sound of the crackling fire match her quiet moans in aural intensity. The firelight itself was a player in the carnal milieu, holding the little orgy's participants safe in the sphere of it's embracing glow. Tyler's soft-spoken "Oh my God," said more than once as he deeply fucked the sexiest of his friends' mothers, were the only words spoken for a while.

Somehow, he didn't cum, and his deep, steady fucking slowly lifted Julie toward an orgasm. It was she who said the next words, breathy ones that were soft and dreamy...

"Oh, baby...Fuck me...Keep fucking me."

She'd already had two orgasms with Josh, out in the black ocean, and the prospect of a third boggled her mind. Other than yesterday with Everbright, it had been over a year since Julie had had someone give her an orgasm, and that one, with her husband Mark, wasn't nearly as powerful or as acid-trip colorful.

The next words that broke the silence were hers as well, still soft and dreamy, but more insistent — "Oh god...I'm gonna cum!...I'm gonna cum!" — quiet statements that had a profound affect on Tyler and Josh, their balls emptying as if on que, their throbbingly hard cocks gushing, one filling the pussy and one filling the mouth of an orgasming mother. With her lips closed around it, Julie screamed onto Josh's gushing cock, and Tyler fucked her spasming pussy as it spread its own gush, a buttery unctuousness that greased his electrified shaft. It didn't surprise him at all that fucking this amazing woman was keeping him powerfully hard.

"I wanna lay on my back under your tits when they're like that, Julie," Everbright said. "My gosh, they're so amazin'."

Julie giggled, shyly looking at her because Logan was powerfully hard, too, still fucking Everbright doggy style, the way an experienced man does, with his hands on her cute little hips and his long cock making full, smooth strokes, not too fast and not too slow. Julie's post-orgasmic eyes went there, watching the x-rated beauty of it — two handsome young people getting it on in the most sensual of ways. Her eyes took in all of Logan's body, the perfect shapes and perfect muscles, the perfect curve of his perfect ass, his perfect cock glistening with a perfect shine. It was at that moment that she knew she wanted what Everbright had talked about. She wanted to fuck her own son.

Josh tugged at Julie's shoulder, urging her up to where he could kiss her, which he did. It was a lovely softly sensual kiss, but Julie pulled away.

"Kissing? Are we...kissing?"

Everbright smiled. "You done kissed him out in the water didn't ya? And you kissed me," she said.

Julie looked befuddled, naked in the firelight, with her son's two best friends reaching for her, touching her, her breasts, her ass and her waist all in play. "It's silly I guess," she said. "I thought maybe you'd want to...keep that for your girlfriends."

Josh shook his head and pulled her to him again, kissing her open-mouthed, his tongue quickly finding hers for some moaning playfulness that made Julie tingle all over. Tyler's hand was on her wet pussy, from behind, so she arched her back as deeply as it would go, giving him better access. It was another deeply moaning moment, and then she felt his face between her ass cheeks, and his mouth there, taking his first taste of her pussy.

"Oh, God!" Julie said, her lips still touching Josh's. "Are you sure I'm not...too old for you boys?"

"Nobody's too old," Everbright said. "Not if they's feelin' it."

The sage young girl drew Julie's gaze, and the otherworldliness of the situation struck Julie once again. She watched as Logan moved to a position on his back on the sand. Everbright mounted him and rode him, working the cowgirl position in a way Julie had only seen in porn, fucking Logan with long, slow movements that used every inch of his cock. Everbright's little feet were high on his thighs, tickling his balls with her toes as she fucked him. As carnal and triple-x-rated as it was, it was the beautiful nakedness, Logan's blissful face, and Everbright's fluid, dancer-like movements that were so profound.

Julie's eyes stayed there, when they weren't rolling back in her head. Tyler, eating her pussy from behind, was the distraction. Julie had never received oral sex that way before, on her knees, doggy style, with a hungry man's face deep between her asscheeks, licking her already-orgasmed pussy with moaning fervency. But when those beautiful eyes of hers weren't rolling, they were squarely on her son's cock, a flesh and blood thing so gloriously big and so furiously hard. She marveled at its veiny rigidity, and at its fleshy, manly beauty, all shiny and slippery with slick. It was a man's cock, pure and simple, and the sight of it disappearing, over and over again, into Everbright's tight little pussy, well, it gave Julie another moaning, trembling orgasm. Tyler yelped with joy, right into the warm, wet flesh of Julie's pussy, when he felt her spasm in that most extraordinary of ways.

"Yeah, girl," Everbright said, proudly. "Even your tits were quiverin' that time."

Tyler, with his cock still rock hard, was a young man in need. Back on his knees behind Julie, his cock went deep inside her again, this time with a sudden force that took her breath away. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she gasped. "Fuck me!... Fuck me!"

Tyler's need, and his newly unbridled enthusiasm, made for an explosive few moments. Julie hung on, her hands trying to grip the soft sand as her young man pummeled her, his pelvis slapping hard and fast against the quaking flesh of her ass. It was hard, high tempo fucking, ending not long after it started, with Tyler howling at the dark star-filled sky and Julie moaning her ecstasy. She felt his pulses, his young cock slowing, throbbing inside her, pumping out another helping of his slippery spunk. Tyler could feel all the cum inside her, the deep depths of her pussy slicker and more hydraulic, a glorious sensation that made him tingle all the way to his toes.

"Oh fuck!" he said, still slowly fucking his friend's beautiful mother, his head still tipped back, his breathy exclamations rising to the heavens. "Oh fuck!"

"Damn, Tyler," Everbright said. "You fucked her hard! She likes it that way, I can tell."

Everbright felt a change in Logan, so she was quickly off of him, on her knees with his big slippery cock in her hand, stroking it as it shot a ribbon of hot cum high in the air. He gasped and moaned, his eyes wide with excited wonder. Everbright, as shrewdly as always, had dismounted on the far side of him so Julie had a perfect view of his powerful cumming. "It's you that made him cum, y'know," Everbright said, watching Julie watch the beautiful spectacle. Y'all need to fuck him, nice and slow. He ain't getting no softer thinkin' about it. He's gettin' harder." Everbright's small hand stroked Logan expertly, slowly massaging the slick shine left from her pussy. "You can kiss him while you're fuckin' him, cause you love him and all, and he'll kiss you and fuck you right back."

There were thoughts in Julie's head. They were crossed, mixed, confused thoughts, but not in a bad, noticeable way. The going to Logan was all her — there was no tug of an arm or push to get her moving. She just seemed to float there, at least that's the way it seemed to her and to all the eyes that were watching. Deeply moving, goosebump raising moans lifted into the air, and Everbright's soft voice was heard. "His cock fits you real nice. Does it feel good inside you?"

They were simple words, and it was a simple question, but it floated through Julie's mind like an acid trip Grateful Dead song would, with a lilting happiness that felt like God was smiling. She moaned into Logan's mouth. The loving kiss was already well underway, and loving it truly was. The best kiss of both of their lifetimes, it seemed like pure magic. Julie's very lips felt orgasmic, warm and softly tingling against Logan's. It was a kiss that meant something; it was nothing like the kisses with Mark that she could remember, and, she was sure, nothing like the future kisses with him would be, now that their married life had changed. No, this was real, this was unconditional, this was pure love.

All of those thoughts were muted, semi-conscious, placed there by the hierarchy of things, and Logan's cock fucking her was of course chief among them. Mingling there in Julie's thoughts was the remembrance of her first time, the sensationally eye-opening loss of her virginity, back when she was a little younger than Logan's age. But this, this was even better, a mental orgasm that preceded the physical one that she hoped for, a crossing into new and uncharted body-and-mind territory, as brand new and thrilling as... as...

"I'm cumming!... Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, girl," Everbright said softly, her unblinking eyes locked on the fire-lit mother and son. "Oh, fuck yeah."

Tyler and Josh were both masturbating, perhaps thinking of their own mothers, or just lost in the unbelievable moment. Julie was as beautiful and sexy as any woman they had ever laid eyes on, and the intensity of her orgasm, that particular one with Logan, made them both cum again, with dripping semen lubing their stroking hands.

"Hey, wait for me!" Everbright said, when she saw the two boys cumming. She moved to them swiftly, and one after the other she licked and ate their cum, cleaning the oozing tips of their cocks and their messy still-stroking hands with her lips and her tongue.

"Turn around on him, Julie," Everbright said. "Let him eat all the cum outta your pussy. We wanna see what y'all look like sixty-ninin'."

Julie chuckled under her breath, with her face six inches above Logan's. Her fingers were in his hair, pushing it back the way she always longed to do, and her eyes and his eyes were lovingly locked together. Her hips moved, slowly, continuing the deep fucking. Logan's cock, still red-hot from cumming inside her, had lost just a bit of it's unyielding stiffness, but it was still plenty solid and able to go deep. Julie wanted it there, deep inside her—it felt better than anything ever had—but Everbright's suggestion, or maybe her sorcery, led to a sandy-handed, sandy-kneed change of position. Mother and son both moaned when their mouths were full of each other, Julie's full of pussy-flavored cock, and Logan's wet with a taste bud explosion of the warmest, juiciest, cum-slipperiest pussy he'd ever tasted. The warm orange firelight gave the flesh-on-flesh sixty-nine a dream-like glow.

"Y'all watchin'?" Everbright asked Tyler and Josh. "She's a super nice cock sucker. I always love watchin' a big cock goin' in a woman's mouth."

"Me...too," Josh said, his eyes wide with amazement.

"Think your mama sucks cock that good?"

Josh glanced at Everbright. "My...mother?"

"Yeah, you got one, right? She's a woman. She might just love suckin' cock. It kinda stands to reason, right?"

"I've...heard her do it. At least I think they were doing that."

"Your Mamma and Poppa? Was she and him moanin' real nice, like Julie and Logan are doin'?"

Josh didn't answer. He just sat there, wide eyed, the way Tyler was. Both of their cocks grew fully hard again, stimulated well beyond the norm by Mrs. B's extraordinary sexuality. Josh watched her experienced way with a blowjob, how wet and drooling it was, how effortlessly and hungrily she took the big cock deep. Tyler enjoyed seeing that too, of course, but the sweat-shined curve of her back and the upturn of her beautiful ass drew his artistic eye. Back home he'd always thought of Mrs. B as a very attractive older woman. One day, after a soccer game where she and Mr. B were spectators, he'd even gone so far as to masturbate to thoughts of her. It was the shorts and the shirt she'd worn that very hot day that did it — clothes that showed her smooth, tanned legs and her large-breasted cleavage in a way that was down-to-earth but just so much sexier than the other mothers that day. And now, here, after fucking her twice on a beach in the warm humid night air of North Carolina, the memories of every time he'd ever laid eyes on her were flooding back to him. Everbright's hand took gentle hold of his powerful erection. She'd noticed the magic in his eyes, and she smiled when he swooned, his mind thoroughly blown. "You nice boys'll never be the same," she said, reaching with her free hand for Josh's cock. "I think Julie done short-circuited y'all. Fuck me while you watch her. I want both of you to do me hard, like you done her."

The fireside orgy got loud. Everbright let her voice go free, and the others followed her lead, their minds and their bodies finally completely liberated, their voices freely asking, freely telling, freely screaming. It was as primitive as humanity gets, and yet it was as evolved as humanity gets; a perfect, circular conundrum, there under the stars, with, quite possibly, a thousand or more spirits surrounding them, watching. Everbright felt them there, and she wondered if the others did, too.

An hour later, Julie felt drugged even though she wasn't. Her body wet, dripping with sea water after an odd, dream-like swim, she and the others walked across soft sand. They made their way up the path through the beach grass to the outdoor shower beside the house, to rinse off the saltwater and clean their sandy feet before the night broke up, or broke down, into something closer to normalcy.

"You boys stand next to each other and we'll wash you," Everbright said.

Julie turned the handles on the squeaking spigots, and water spit out of the shower head, quickly warming to comfortably hot. The somewhat numb, drugged feeling in her mind was balanced by the buoyancy of her physical self, her blood still happily tingling with the afterglow of so many spectacular orgasms, her pussy still feeling the phantom fullness of big young cocks. The gentle thrill of nudity was fully with her, too, both her own and the still exciting sight of her naked boys. And of Everbright, of course, her naked body so petite and girl-like, and yet so confoundedly sexy. Julie blushed when she found herself looking at her, embarrassed that the fireside orgy had swept she and Everbright together again, the two of them falling into an orgasmic sixty-nine right there in front of the boys' excited, watching eyes.

"Line up, shoulder to shoulder," Everbright said to the boys as the hot shower water wet them. "Y'all are my new favorites. I can't ever remember feelin' this happy watchin' cocks get hard."

Julie giggled nervously. She felt the happiness, too, watching the three cocks grow. Hot water sprayed over and down the bodies of the boys, shining them like a coat of varnish on warm-colored wood. Everbright sudsed up Tyler with the bar of soap, and handed it to Julie. "Them two are yours," she said. "I bet it's been a long long time since you washed your boy."

Julie didn't say anything, but the look in her glancing eyes told the story. Washing a young child is a sensual experience for a parent, not sexually, but in a tactile, spiritual way. When she was a young mother, Julie used to love bath-time. It was a time of deep bonding, and as she stood there, naked in the splash of the outdoor shower's hot water, that same old feeling swept through her, a feeling that was real and full of life, so much better than any memory. She found herself standing in front of Josh and Logan, with her soapy left hand caressing Josh's muscular chest and her right hand moving the slippery bar of soap across Logan's.

"We need more soap or less water," Everbright said, turning the squeaky spigot knob until the water slowed to a drip. The sounds of crickets and cicadas rose in everyone's ears again, as did Julie's breathy, barely-there moans. "Rub that all over 'em and let me have it," Everbright said.

An inner electricity tensed and tingled Julie's body. The bar of soap was on Logan, so she did him first, quickly but not too fast, soaping his arms and his stomach. She and he were both sighing breathy moans when her soapy hands slid down to his crotch, sudsing all of it, the tops of his inner thighs, the tight sack of his balls, and his throbbing, rock-hard, high-pointing cock. Julie's breath was ragged and quietly gasping by the time she moved to Josh, soaping him the same way.

"You're funny," Everbright said, smirking at Julie's sensual thoroughness. "I coulda gone inside and got me a bar of soap of my own by now." She smiled when Julie looked embarrassed. "I ain't complainin', though. Watchin' you is good learnin' as to how to be womanly. Course I'll never have big wet tits like them o' yours."

The bar of soap was handed off to the young girl, and Julie stood still for a moment, with a high-current horniness electrifying her from head to toe. A naked, slippery, body-to-body kiss with Josh was the easy answer to one of the many questions in her head, so she did it, with one hand behind his neck and one hand on Logan's cock, stroking the hard, slithery slipperiness of it.

The rock-hardness of all three boys made Julie giggle into Josh's mouth. The vigor of horny youth astonished her. She found it nearly unbelievable, after all the fucking that had already been done, but it was what it was, and her own horny hormones were just as vividly alive. She giggled again as she went down, bending at the waist, taking Josh's big cock into her mouth, soap and all.

"Wash her ass and her pussy real nice," Everbright said, handing Logan the bar of soap. "She's got 'em right there for ya."

Julie moaned onto Josh's cock when she felt Logan's hands on her, big hands that were slippery on the rounded curve of her ass. Her back arched lower when she moaned. She looked beautifully fuckable.

"Damn, Julie," Everbright said. "Your tits are hangin' there like a dream."

Suddenly Julie was the center of attention, and maybe of the entire Universe. Logan, after a quick soaping of her ass and pussy, and unable to resist, was fucking her from behind, deeply, slowly. Everbright was on one side of her, soaping the middle of her and especially the pendulously hanging tit that was closest, and Tyler was on the other side of Julie, doing the same. Josh's powerful cock was in Julie's mouth, and she moaned onto it, the sound deep and guttural. As good as the orgy had been all evening—and it had been very good indeed—this was better. It was a new high for Julie, a sensual carnal overload of the finest kind, and happily for her, it went on, and on, and on. Julie's young lovers took her on the ride of her life, and when she finally orgasmed, with a time-stretching sense of brain-melting hallucination, she was literally too weak to stand. Logan and Josh held her while Everbright rinsed her, and the boys carried her into the house, to her bed. They gently toweled her dry and covered her with a soft blanket. "Sleep with her," Everbright said to Logan. "She'll feel better about things in the morning if you do."

Logan nodded. He knew just what Everbright meant, and he knew he'd feel better, too, staying close to his beloved mom. He dried himself and climbed into bed with her, holding her exhausted, delirious, beautiful naked body against his until she drifted off to sleep.

The morning, bright and shining, lit Julie's white-painted bedroom with a soft warmth. She woke before Logan did, hearing sounds and smelling smells from the kitchen. Her glance under the covers confirmed that her son was as naked as she was. With as little movement as possible, she slid out of the bed and quietly pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of white panties. Leaving Logan there seemed like the wrong thing to do — she knew a dreaded 'talk' was in order — so she sat on the side of the bed next to him and put her hand on his blanket covered hip. "Rise and shine sleepy head," she said, words she hadn't spoken to him since he was quite a bit younger.

1...56789...11