House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers

"I'm not into this movie, are you?" Audrey sat up, facing her dad.

"No, me either." James reached over to the end table and picked up the cable remote, while Audrey scooted over to the other table and got the keyboard.

James saw what she was doing and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"Let's watch an adult movie. Is that okay?"

James heart rate increased, he swallowed hard.

"Uh, yeah. That sounds great!"

Audrey sat up and worked the small track pad that was part of the TV's keyboard.

The huge screen was now filled with random thumbnails, all capturing sexually graphic stills from scenes available on the website's homepage.

She sat with her legs crossed in front of her and the keyboard in her lap.

"What kind of videos do you like, Daddy? And don't say 'whatever', tell me what you like."

Audrey looked at her dad, then at the huge ridge in his shorts.

"Okay. I like blondes and I like longer movies with a plot, not the short sex scenes where the actors just have sex for no apparent reason." James was feeling more comfortable as he spoke watching the lewd screen shots on the TV. He was becoming more comfortable with the idea that his daughter was old enough and mature enough to handle this.

"Alright! Now you're talkin! See, was that so hard?" She looked down at his crotch again and smiled. Audrey adjusted the search results and found another page that had longer movies featuring blonde women.

"What do you like, Audrey?" James felt he had to ask.

"I like big dick scenes."

James coughed, surprised by her directness. He smiled soon after getting over his shock, knowing that he was well-endowed himself. Before he could say anything in response, Audrey had selected a video with a petite, young blonde and a well-hung man with brown hair. She pressed play, then returned to her position with her head on her father's chest and her arm across his stomach.

The video was a good one. The daughter was home from college on spring break and her dad, whom her mother left for another man, had taken notice of her body. The camera was showing him spy on his daughter as she went about her day. In one scene, she was downstairs in the kitchen struggling with a paper for a class while he was upstairs watching porn on his desk top computer. The daughter went upstairs to ask for help and caught him. She threatened to tell her mom if he wouldn't let her watch porn with him.

"Isn't this ironic?" Audrey said, keeping her head against her dad's chest. She was already so horny she felt she was going out of her mind. It was all she could do to not play with herself as she snuggled with her dad.

"It is, isn't it?" James wanted to get up and masturbate, but reminded himself, again that his hot daughter may have similar plans, so he suffered as the scene progressed.

The video went on to show the two sitting next to each other, squeezing onto the same desk chair. The father was trying to hide his cock from the daughter since he didn't have enough time to put it away after she caught him. The daughter suggested he continue to jack off as they watched the movie.

James was glued to the scene on the TV. He couldn't believe the content so closely reflected what was actually happening in his own world. Right about that time, he felt pressure against the bulge in his shorts. Looking down he saw Audrey's arm that was laying across his stomach had moved and was parallel to his cock.

Audrey rubbed his cock with the outside of her forearm as if she was just readjusting herself. James said nothing. Audrey didn't feel it was a good idea to just grab her dad's dick, just like that. She wasn't sure how he would react. He might get mad, although the longer they watched the video, she doubted he would have that reaction. Still, she held back.

Instead of grabbing him, she decided to try and touch herself. She moved her arm and placed it between her legs, then waited a minute or so and spread her legs a little as she continued to lay against his chest. After another minute, she began rubbing herself. Slowly and quietly, not wanting to make a big production of it. She was too horny to just sit there.

She noticed her dad had moved his hand and was pressing into his cock. After several minutes of this, James tried to get up and leave the room. He couldn't take it and he had to jack off.

As he sat up, she quickly intervened.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going, mister?" Audrey put on her best fake pout.

"I have to use the bathroom, Princess." James wanted desperately to stay, but didn't want to scare her by pulling his dick out. He desperately wanted the current sexual teasing that she was subjecting him to every day to continue and didn't want to blow it by moving too fast, but the simple fact of the matter was that he had to jack off.

Audrey was glad this was happening again. She had thought about the other night and wished she had said something. Now the chance presented itself again.

"Dad, don't leave. If you need to relieve your tension, then go ahead and masturbate here. Maybe we can both masturbate when we watch these movies so we don't have to make special trips to our rooms every time we get horny. That's just so...unnecessary."

James gave a deep sigh, 'Jesus, this is great!' he thought.

"We don't have to touch each other, if that's what you're worried about." She pointed to the other end of the couch where James saw her masturbating the other day.

"I'll sit over there, and you can sit here. We won't even look at each other. We can just watch the video and when we feel like masturbating, well, we can! Won't that be better?" Audrey was trying her best to reassure her dad.

James was trembling with excitement. If his daughter continued to talk like this, he would cum in his shorts and it wouldn't even matter.

"Well, okay. As long as you're alright with everything." James was now shaking in anticipation.

Audrey squeaked her approval and quickly scooted to the other side of the couch. Masturbating with her father clearly did not carry the same weight as it did with James. After momentarily considering what he was about to do, James stood up to unbutton, unzip, and pull down his shorts. His cock was too big and too swollen to try to wrench it out while he was sitting down. After unzipping, his shorts unexpectedly fell down to his ankles leaving his giant cock once again swaying in the open air looking fat and heavy.

Audrey already had her shorts off and was naked below the waist sitting on her ass with her legs bent and spread fairly wide.

'Oh fuck! Look at that thing!' she thought.

Her eyes were glued to her father's big dick looming but a few feet away. She loved how it looked, so massive and alluring.

As James sat back down, he glanced over at Audrey who was facing him in the same direction she was in the other night. She didn't look like she had any intention of watching the movie. Her pussy was open and delicious looking. Pink and shiny from what he assumed was her being wet, her hand rested just above it, as if waiting for him to see it before she began. Her lips were spread like petals of a flower, her clit was visible as it stuck out in an obvious state of arousal.

James reached over and pressed play on the screen and began watching the video again, but was instantaneously distracted by the thought that he really just wanted to look at his daughter while he stroked his cock. Turning his head slightly he could see that Audrey was looking at him and ignoring the movie entirely, breaking her own rule almost as fast as she had made it.

Pretending to adjust himself, he sat up and then sat back down on the couch, this time angling himself toward his daughter. They were basically facing each other now. He watched with interest as her fingers gently rubbed her clit. Her pussy was absolutely sexy. Her asshole was also winking at him since she was sitting with her crotch pressed out and slightly up. He began stroking his cock with firm, yet slow strokes, wanting to make it last. His head was pulsing with the realization that he was jacking off in front of his daughter.

Audrey was almost hyperventilating. Her father's cock was bigger than it appeared the few times that she had seen it recently. It was white with darker skin around the center and its head was slightly smaller in circumference than the shaft. The veins were prominently showing all over its length. She was hypnotized by it and didn't even realize her dad had re-started the porn video.

Audrey had no intention of watching the video. This was the scene she wanted to watch the whole time: her dad's big cock. Her fingers pressed firmly against her clit as she made subtle circular motions. Her pussy was dripping onto the leather couch cushion. She inserted her index and middle finger into herself as she imagined being penetrated by her dad's thick penis.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned uncontrollably. She spread her legs wider.

James grabbed his cock at the base and squeezed it as hard as he could to show Audrey how big it could get.

"Ohhhh Godddd." Another moan came from his daughter.

He watched as his daughter began inserting her fingers into her pussy with one hand, while rubbing her clit more rapidly with the other. James couldn't take another moment. The sounds of her masturbating were clearly audible as she continued to finger-fuck herself.

Watching Audrey masturbate with her crotch open to him was too much for him to even try to prolong his orgasm. A couple of more long strokes and it began.

He spoke as he came, which was unusual for James.

"Oh...fuck, Audrey! Oh...Ffffuuuuckkkk!"

"Daddy! Oh, my Gggodddd!" James watched his daughter's hips raise off the couch and wiggle against her hand. James stroked his cock shooting cum in a thick stream that arched away from him and landed three feet away on the coffee table with a splat. He pumped harder and saw another jet of cum rocket onto the couch near Audrey's right foot. He stroked through yet another string of semen as it dropped and clung to his hand. He watched Audrey finish what appeared to be her second or third orgasm.

"Oh God...Oh God...Ahhhh!" Audrey lowered her head and quickly removed her hand from her crotch. Her orgasms made her pussy ultra-sensitive.

She sat for a moment staring at her father with a wicked smile. Her legs remained spread. James couldn't break himself away from the sight.

"Oh my God, Dad! I can't believe how hot that was! I've never cum like that before!"

James sat back against the arm of the couch nearest where he sat and threw his head back.

"I know exactly what you mean. That was something else, Princess."

Audrey scooted close to her father and lay down with her back against his chest. His deflating cock made direct contact with her back. She was still dressed in only her T-shirt. James looked down to get a closer look at her young, shaved pussy. He smiled again, finally beginning to catch his breath.

"I just want to fall asleep like this," she closed her eyes, then added, "I've never felt so satisfied."

James now needed to go to the bathroom. "I have to get up Audrey. I really do need to go pee. Why don't you put your shorts back on and start lunch? I'll clean up my mess after I go to the bathroom."

"Okay, Dad. I'll get right on it." Audrey got up and pulled her shorts back on. James saw her pull them, up and roll them over causing an excessive amount of her ass to show. He loved looking at her body. He loved the private show she put on for his benefit every day.

James put his shorts back on and the two had lunch. Audrey chose to sit next to her dad, rather than across from him. James could tell his daughter was becoming very attached to him and he couldn't be more thrilled. The two laughed and joked about what they just did and what they would do with the rest of their day.

After lunch, James went to the grocery store. He felt like he was on top of the world as he pushed his cart through the aisles. His every thought was filled with images from this past week. He was both excited and guilt-ridden over the fact that his daughter was becoming his lover. The fact that she could go nowhere due to her house arrest status turned him on in a twisted sort of way. She most likely would focus all her pent-up energy and sexuality on him and him alone. He knew the loneliness of this past year was at an end, at least until her sentence had been served, which wouldn't be for another year-and-a-half.

James came home and unloaded the car, put away the perishables and frozen foods, and looked around for Audrey, whom he assumed was taking a nap.

Audrey was nowhere to be found. He looked in the office, the den, media room, even her bedroom. As a last measure, he went into the master bedroom to see if she might be there, and she was, curled up in his bed. James smiled and thought, 'She can sleep wherever she wants. That's fine by me.'

James decided that taking a nap wasn't a bad idea, so he removed his clothes, put on a pair of boxer briefs, and quietly got into bed. As soon as he lay down, Audrey crawled over to his side and lay against him from behind, spooning him. James smiled and placed his hand on top of hers, falling into a deep sleep.

James awoke an hour later. He dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt and did some work in his office. Audrey came in with a cup of coffee about an hour later. She was wearing a tight pair of leggings and a black, mesh see-through tank top.

"Thank you, Princess. What have you been up to?"

"Just making you coffee and wondering when you'll be done."

"I'm done now. Are you hungry?"

"Not yet. I'm bored and a little horny."

James spit up a little of the hot coffee that she had just brought him.

"Oh, well? Uh...do you want to...watch more videos?" James felt funny saying it, but was already rock hard again after her announcement.

"Did we even watch the video when we masturbated together?" Audrey asked in a serious tone.

"No, I guess not. What do you have in mind? Want to play cards or something?"

"Cards? No, not cards. I want to masturbate again...together, you know?"

James took a deep breath. He felt high, it was an intense sexual high that he can't remember ever feeling.

"Yes, that sounds like a great idea, Audrey. What...where...?"

"Let's go in the bedroom." Before James could respond, his daughter walked out of the office, through the kitchen, and across the living room to the master. James hurriedly followed, reaching down to squeeze his hard cock. He was just along for the ride at this point and was ready to cum again.

Audrey was out of her leggings and sitting with her legs tucked under her in the center of the bed. James walked in and she turned her body toward him, watching his every move.

"Come on, Daddy!" She slapped the bed encouraging him to get on it.

James wanted to stand while he jacked-off so he could better control his strokes. He wasn't always physically comfortable masturbating on the bed. He felt he was half laying and half sitting up.

"I'm going to stand right here, by the edge of the bed, Princess. Is that okay?"

"Hmm...yes. I like that idea actually!" James thought Audrey was acting according to some previous thought, as though she were planning how this would go in her head.

James took his shirt off, then removed his shorts, now standing completely naked before his daughter for the first time in his life.

Audrey scooted closer and took her top off staring at her father the entire time. Now both the father and daughter were naked facing each other.

"Dad, you are so handsome, and sexy. I can't get over it!" Audrey grabbed the pillows from the top of the bed and arranged them to lean her back on.

"I need to get some oil before I start." James quickly walked to his bathroom, and returned with a bottle of amber-colored oil. He applied a generous amount to his hand and started rubbing it in. He was standing with his thighs up against the side of the bed with his huge cock, hard and thick in his hand over the bed.

Audrey began talking in a sexy voice. "I can see why you need lots of oil on that big, sexy dick, Daddy. You had better keep him in good condition so he doesn't get hurt!"

James continued to rub the oil over his shaft and head. "I will, baby."

Audrey had moved so that her legs were spread on either side of her father's body as she lay in front of him. They were bent half way with her feet flat in front of her. Now James's cock was about two feet off the bed as he stood upright and Audrey positioned her pussy so if he pointed it down and bent his knees, he could touch it with the head of his cock.

James stroked his cock slowly and kept his hand away from the tip so as not to cum immediately. He looked down to the forbidden sight of his daughter's pussy spread before him. He was close to it now. It was perfect; her labia protruded out just enough to seem to invite him, her clit was dark pink with a light pink tip. It was engorged and stuck out from her arousal.

Audrey noticed her dad was staring right at her pussy so she took the index and middle finger of her right hand and spread her lips for him.

"Do I have a pretty pussy, Daddy?" Audrey looked down at her own sex and then up at her dad. Her hair setting gently off her shoulders, her dark blue eyes connecting with his.

Audrey bit her bottom lip then took a deep breath. She stared at her father's cock, thinking how badly she wanted it inside her. James saw that her pupils were dilated, her eyelids looked heavy, there was lust in her eyes. He began stroking more vigorously. Audrey started slowly rubbing and fucking her pussy with her fingers. She was wet enough for her fingers to look as though they had been dipped in water. They made a loud, wet, squishing noise as she fucked herself.

In a matter of a minute, Audrey was cumming. Watching her dad jacking his cock so close to her pussy sent her over the edge faster than she could have ever anticipated.

"Oh God!...C...cumming...Daddy!" James couldn't believe how quickly Audrey had come. It was obvious that this fantasy that was coming to life really rocked her to her core. James felt desired, he felt young again.

Audrey needed a minute to get herself back to the point where she could start masturbating again. She gave her beloved father a show. Grabbing behind her knees, she pulled her legs up and apart, graphically displaying her pussy and ass only a few feet away from his throbbing cock.

"Jesus, Audrey, you're so fucking hot."

James wanted to push his cock into her young cunt and pound the fuck out of her, but he also didn't want to do anything to disturb the progress that had been made. 'This isn't the time for that,' he reminded himself.

"Daddy, your cock is the biggest I've ever seen. It's so long and fat and meaty looking. You're such a hot, sexy man. I'm so lucky!"

Audrey was a wet dream coming true before James's very eyes. Teasing, taunting, and full of desire, she was so far beyond any of his wildest fantasies, he felt like he was in another dimension. Before she began to act out sexually with him, he never dared to allow himself such fantasies about his daughter.

"Cum on my pussy, Daddy. Cum for your Princess." She smoothed over her pussy with her hand, still wet with her arousal.

That's all James could handle. With long, yet frantic strokes, he deposited his first blast of semen right in the center of her pretty, pink pussy causing Audrey to gasp and twitch from the surprise of his cum hitting her exactly where she was asking for it. Before she could reach down to touch it, another blast landed high up on her thigh, the final stream hit her clit.

"Ffucckk Audrey!" was all he could say as he watched in a daze as Audrey smeared his cum all over her pussy, she even traced a line of it around her tight little sphincter. James fell on the bed exhausted from the intense orgasm. Audrey took her position with her head on his muscular, hairy chest. James grabbed the sheets and covered his cock, not wanting anymore stimulation for a little while.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers