House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers

James and Audrey's sexual passion for each other seriously limited the amount of time they spent together in masturbation. There was simply too much sexual tension for them to prolong any sort of experience they had. Consequently, they could only last a few minutes when masturbating before they began to cum.

Audrey and James dozed off for about twenty minutes. When James awoke he heard the sound of his shower. The sound of someone else in his shower while he laid in bed was something he hadn't heard since his Deena passed away over a year ago.

Having cum several times that day, James and Audrey ate a hearty dinner of beef filets cooked on the grill, mashed potatoes, a specialty of Audrey's, and grilled mushroom caps. The two drank wine sitting close together at the dining room table in the glow of two long candles.

After dinner, they watched a movie until Audrey fell asleep resting her head on her father's chest. James turned the lights off, picked her up and carried her off to bed. While in his arms, and still half asleep, she muttered, "With you Daddy. In your bed." She buried her face in his chest to avoid the lights of the hallway.

"Of course, Princess."

James woke to a hot cup of coffee set on his bedside table by his daughter. He could see her walking around the room putting clothes in one of the dressers. She wore a pink transparent tank top with a small, high-cut pair of white panties.

"Good morning, Princess! What are you up to?"

Audrey stopped abruptly, then turned toward her father.

"Oh...well, I thought it would be okay if I moved some things in here, you know some clothes from my room."

Audrey stood arching her back with one foot across the other as if she had to pee. James recognized it as the adorable position she assumed whenever she wanted something.

James was delighted and loved how her mind worked.

"Good idea. That will save you a lot of trouble going back and forth." James discovered he was in a near constant state of erection whenever he was home.

"Yay! Thank you, Dad!" Audrey ran over to her dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

James got up naked and went straight for the shower while Audrey finished transferring her items into the dresser that once contained her mother's clothes.

Audrey and her dad finished breakfast and were in the living room reading in separate chairs. James was trying to finish a book he had started months ago, and Audrey was working on reading the Sunday paper.

"How's the book?" Audrey was growing impatient with the paper.

"It's good. A little slow, but interesting."

Audrey was fussing with her ankle monitor.

"I don't know what I'm going to do for another seventeen months having to stay inside the whole time."

James put his book down "Just imagine if you had to serve it in jail. That would be a nightmare, Audrey."

"I know, but I get so bored. I want to go running, and shopping, and get a job." She continued to mess with the device.

"Careful not to break it or there will be trouble," James cautioned. Audrey let go of the monitor on her leg.

From his place in the chair, James could see Audrey's crotch as she sat holding her knees against her chest in a familiar pose. He instantly felt his cock growing. As James rubbed his cock through the material of his sweatpants, Audrey's phone sounded off.

"Hey!" Audrey smiled, it was her friend Allie.

"Nothing. It's crazy boring." In the quiet of the living room, James could hear Allie talking on the other end of the phone, but couldn't make out what was being said.

"I can't leave the property or it will alert the monitoring company."

"Hold on." Audrey muted the phone. "Daddy, do you mind if Allie comes over for a little while?"

"No, that's fine, Audrey." James was happy Audrey's high school friend had called. She had been so isolated lately.

"Yes, come on over!" Audrey giggled.

Audrey got up and gave her dad a kiss on the lips. "I'm going to change real quick."

James set his book down and decided he should change too. Walking into his bedroom, he saw Audrey slip on a skirt and a small, brown T-shirt. James went to his closet shaking his head. He wasn't used to sharing a bedroom with his daughter. Now that she had a friend coming over it reminded him that they could not share this information. It was a strange realization he had, that the family relationship between he and his daughter had changed to such a degree that he needed to hide it from others.

"You know, Audrey, you may not want to mention...about..." James stammered.

"Daddy, please!" she put her hands on her hips, "What we have is special, I wouldn't want anything to get in the way of that." She took a few steps and kissed him, then gave him a firm hug.

"Okay, Princess, I just wanted to be sure."

James and Audrey returned to the living room and continued to read while she waited for Allie to come over. About ten minutes later, James answered the door. Allie was one of Audrey's closest friends from high school who had attended a local college. She still had a few classes to make up before she graduated. She had always been a nice friend to Audrey.

James had forgotten how bookish Allie was. Brown hair with glasses, tall, with a lean body, Allie was beautiful, but it was clear that her physical appearance wasn't a priority for her.

"Hi Allie!" James gave her a polite hug.

"Hi, Mr. Reynolds."

"Great to see you! How's school?"

"Almost done, then, on to grad school."

Audrey came from around the corner in the living room and greeted her friend.

The two hugged, Allie was in tears, James guessed from Audrey's legal ordeal and seeing her monitor, then retreated to Audrey's room and closed the door while James tried to finish his book.

James fell asleep on the living room chair about ten minutes later. He was awakened by Audrey and Allie laughing in the living room.

"Oh! Sorry, girls. I dozed off." The two were on the couch which sat about ten feet from the chair James was sitting in.

He felt pressure in his groin and looked down to discover that he had grown to a full-blown erection while he napped. Not sure if that was what the girls were laughing about, he laid his book down on his lap, open to serve as a covering for his hard on.

The two young women were looking at their phones. Allie, dressed in sweatpants, had her phone and was texting something. James looked over at Audrey and was met with a sly smile that suggested something was going on that he wasn't aware of. His attention was drawn to Audrey's skirt. She had one leg up on the couch with a bent knee, the other was spread out to the side. James looked lower down to see his daughter running her fingers along the hem of her skirt. Just beneath her hand was her bare pussy. She had taken her panties off and was flashing her dad.

While her friend was talking about some picture or another, Audrey was making circles around her pussy with her middle finger. James looked up to her face and she slowly licked her lips as she looked at what Allie was pointing to on her phone. James's erection was causing him a good deal of discomfort. Not only was the risk of Audrey being discovered as she flashed her father fueling his sexual desire for his daughter, the fact that Audrey had intentionally removed her panties in order to show her bare pussy to him, encouraged him to be more assertive in progressing his physical relationship with her.

James couldn't sit in the same room with his daughter teasing him as she was. He excused himself and went to lie down in his bedroom. He got into bed naked and decided to finish the nap he had started in the living room.

After Audrey said good-bye to her friend, she made a bee line to her new bedroom. She saw the still figure of her father laying on his back under the covers and decided to join him for a nap.

Crawling quietly into bed with her dad, naked, she lay close to him, touching his bare leg with her own and settling her arm across his stomach like she always did. James stirred, but did not awaken. Audrey had just finished a strong cup of coffee and couldn't sleep. Her pussy was pulsating and soaking wet. She was tired of masturbating and needed the physical contact that now, only her dad could provide. She decided to take the chance and touch his cock while he slept.

Raising the covers to accommodate her hand, Audrey lowered her head to better see where her hand would land. She was delighted to see that her father was naked, his flaccid penis lay to his left side. Carefully lifting the covers a bit more, she reached her hand down and gently caressed her dad's dick. Holding the warm, unresponsive member, she realized that even soft, he was larger than any other penis she had ever held. She nervously scooped it into the palm of her hand and rubbed her thumb against the underside of the head.

She could actually feel it coming to life under her touch. It was swelling and pulsing like it had a life of its own. Encouraged, she rubbed his head using more pressure to even greater results; his cock was about halfway erect. Audrey had a recurring fantasy of feeling a big dick get hard in her mouth and as she recalled this fantasy, her mouth began to salivate. Without giving the matter much thought, she moved her body so that her head was pointed toward his crotch and lifted the covers higher in order to get her head underneath.

She wiggled herself under the covers until her lips brushed against the tip of his cock. Audrey opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue as she opened wide and pushed herself further down, accepting the thickening head into her warm, watery mouth. She moved her head and pushed her body until half of the cock was in her mouth.

She unintentionally mumbled, "Ummmf" in response to the satisfaction of finally having her dad's big dick in her mouth. It felt so satisfying to feel his cock on her tongue, between her lips. She opened wider and slid her tongue along the underside, tasting his delicious skin and inhaling his scent.

"Mmmm," she purred. Now that two-thirds of his cock was in her mouth, she again ran her tongue along the underside and waited for it to become hard. It felt incredible, and she soon wanted to start sucking on it and licking all around it, but she would wait until it became harder in her mouth.

Audrey didn't have to wait long for the cock to become pumped and hard. As it became erect, what she had in her mouth filled her, then began to grow. She soon realized she would only be able to get about half of his erect cock in her mouth when he became fully hard. Audrey was beside herself with desire for her father and his big dick. She began slurping the excess saliva and moving her head up and down his shaft. The covers became woefully confining, so she decided it was time to go for it.

With one, swift movement, she lifted the covers and threw them further down the bed. She was now approaching his cock from the top down, so her legs ran parallel to his head at the top of the bed. Propping herself up on her arms, she lifted his, thick, enlarged cock with only her mouth until it was fully upright. Audrey began to roll her tongue around the hot, expanding head as saliva leaked from her mouth and streamed down his length.

"Mmmmmm!" She stuck her tongue out further to allow more of her father's meat in and slid her mouth down a couple of inches, then drew it back up, still keeping it upright.

'This is perfectly huge!' Audrey relished the feeling. She bobbed her head as far as she could go comfortably, knowing her efforts had produced the desired effect.

James thought he was having a warm, comfortable dream as he lay in his bed. Thoughts of his daughter's hot, tight little body moving through a variety of sexual positions dominated his dream state. It was the difference in temperature caused by Audrey's spit against his skin that caused him to finally wake.

It felt as though his cock was surrounded by a hot, wet mouth, he had certainly had the feeling before, just not recently. As he opened his eyes he could see his daughter's slippery pussy about a foot away from his face. He pushed his hips up and into the luxurious feeling instinctively, wanting his cock to penetrate deeper into the pleasurable sensation.

'It's Audrey!' He finally realized his daughter was sucking his cock as he lay asleep.

Audrey sensed her father's stomach tense and a change in breathing. He was now awake. She dared not turn her head around to look at him just yet as she was far from feeling satisfied with the short time that she had with his cock in her mouth. She sucked with more vigor adding some sexy humming to each stroke, showing him how much she was enjoying it.

James could only see the back of his daughter's head as it moved up and down in his lap. The way she was laying wasn't the best for watching the loving blow job she was giving to him. It usually took James a long time to cum whenever his wife gave him a blow job, so he knew this was not going to be a short endeavor like their masturbation sessions had been.

Audrey had her father's penis slick with her drool and worked a way to accept more of his prodigious member into the back of her throat. She wanted to get it all in, but knew that wouldn't be possible, so she settled for half way.

"Mmmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm." She grabbed the root of his cock with her hand and spoke for the first time during the blowjob.

"Is my Daddy awake?" she asked, only pausing her bobbing head momentarily. Without waiting for a response, she immediately returned to her work. Her slobbering and smacking gave the experience a nasty sound, which turned James on.

"Yes, Princess. Your mouth feels amazing! Take your time, Audrey," encouraged James. His left hand moved out from under the bed covers and caressed his daughter's bare back as it curved down then arched up as a result of her sexy pose. His hand followed the curve of her back, down to the base of her spine, then back to her ass that was sticking up in the air close to his head. Audrey mouth was so good, he was having a difficult time concentrating on what he was doing with his hand.

After all the fantasy and teasing, all the times when it peeked at him from under her shorts, James's was finally able to touch and to hold her perfectly formed ass. Grabbing, rubbing, squeezing, patting, James took advantage of the unrestricted access he had to his daughter's ass.

"I've been watching this ass all week. It's the finest thing I've ever laid my hands on, Audrey."

Smiling as best she could with her mouth stretched with cock, Audrey moaned her approval, and encouragement, "Ummm..."

James thrust his cock upward as Audrey continued to suck it. His balls reacted to the cool feeling of saliva that now coat them. James wanted more. He turned his left hand upwards and reached between Audrey's spread legs. Forgetting how wet a woman can get, James was initially surprised to feel his daughter's pussy was as saturated as it was. The warm fluid, coated his outstretched fingers and allowed them to glide effortlessly across her bare mound. He ran his fingers over her lips and circled her clitoris.

Audrey broke free from his cock with a loud sucking noise and said loudly, "Oh...GOD! Daddy!"

James had never had such overwhelming feelings of pleasure and arousal, and he craved more. With his strong arms, James grabbed hold of his daughter around each leg where it joined her hips and lifted her up, positioning her pussy directly over his face. He gave her a moment to stabilize her knees in their new position, and he had to slide her body up to put her pussy in line with his mouth.

"Oh God...Daddy! Oh my God...yes!" Audrey yelled.

Audrey's skin became hyper sensitive as a reaction to her father's unexpected, and very much welcomed move. She had had oral sex only twice and it ended far too soon for her to derive much satisfaction from it. She anxiously looked forward to her father's mouth and tongue in her new position straddling his face.

With Audrey sucking his cock noisily, and the pleasure that her mouth brought to him, James wanted to focus only on receiving her blow job; but the past week's flashing and watching her rub her perfect, hairless pussy drove James wild with lust. He could not resist any more; he needed to indulge his desire for her cunt.

With a near maniacal frenzy, James pulled his daughter's pussy to his mouth and began smearing his mouth, nose, and chin all over her lips and clit in large circles.

"Ahhhh...Oh my Gggoddd! Dad!" She popped up from her work on her father's cock to yell again.

James felt the wetness dripping off of his chin and running onto his neck. His hands locked on to her hips and ground her crotch into her face. It was a sensation so soft, sleek, and glossy that he could not recall a more pleasant feeling against his chin. His clean-shaved face slid between Audrey's legs as her sucking noises became louder and her moaning increased.

"Daddy! Oh, my Ggodd, Yes...Cumming Daddy!" James felt the weight of her lower body bear down on his mouth and face as Audrey stopped sucking his cock altogether and set her hands on the top of his thighs for stability. She gyrated her hips, completely focused on the pleasure she was receiving from her father. James could feel her cum, her body was tense, then relaxed, more fluid dripped down his chin and cheeks. Wanting more, James stuck his thick tongue deep into her pussy and shook his face from side-to-side. Audrey rode his face, smashing her pussy down upon it forcefully, riding her father's mouth and chin with abandon.

"Ffffuuuuckkkk Dddddaaaadddyyyy!" James could feel Audrey shake and quiver through another orgasm and then another.

James removed his tongue from her pussy and began using it to flick her swollen, hard, clit. He licked it, flicked it, and twirled his tongue around it like his wife used to like. Like her mother, Audrey took to his technique instantly and began to buck her hips giving his face another coat of her wetness with another orgasm.

"Ohhhh...Ggoddd!" She screamed and shook through her third orgasm. James face was now dripping and sloppy with his daughter's mess. He moved his head up to reconnect with her sweet pussy, but found her raising her leg to dismount his face.

"I can't...I can't take any more right now, Daddy." Audrey turned her body around to face her father. "I'm too sensitive and I'm getting dizzy from cumming."

James smiled, very pleased he was able to give his daughter so much pleasure.

"I had no idea an orgasm could be so intense, so mind-blowing!" Audrey was on her hands and knees about two feet away from her father. Her back arched and her ass was in the air looking as sexy as anything James had ever seen. Her face was aglow from her sexual release.

"You are amazing at that!" Audrey came closer to her father until their lips locked in their first true kiss.

Audrey's tongue was soft, warm and wet, she had a gentle style to her kiss, passionate, but sweet and gentle at the same time. James met her tongue with his and enjoyed the loving and playful kiss. He loved how her mouth felt upon his. He reminded himself to keep his face cleanly shaved so he could continue to enjoy these sensations his daughter was providing him.

"Now, it's your turn!" Audrey backed away from James and gave a mischievous grin.

James watched as his daughter crawled backward to where his cock lay in wait for her hot mouth to reclaim it. Ducking her head down and latching onto the head and part of the shaft, she moved the huge appendage to its upright position. As she held him vertical, she situated herself between his legs, then looked straight into his eyes. Audrey met her father's deep blue eyes with her own and began to slide her mouth further down onto his manhood.

James sat back and felt chills as a direct result of his daughter staring at him as she wrapped her lips around his aching cock. He watched in awe as she managed about half of his dick into her mouth while still maintaining eye contact. He loved the feel of her saliva as it spilled out from her mouth to his crotch.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers