House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers

He pulled her hips toward him and watched as her lips surrounded, then envelop, his manhood; first a couple of inches, then nearly all of it in one, slow penetration. James's cock disappeared inside Audrey who emitted a soft, deep, satisfied moan.

James began to draw in and out of her, causing his cock to be removed entirely, then beginning the slow penetrative process all over again. He caressed the cheeks of her ass and gently tickled her sphincter with his thumb. Just looking at her asshole brought him close to climax. James closed his hands around his daughter's soft, narrow waist and started fucking her in earnest.

His forceful, deep, and rapid strokes took Audrey by surprise. Unable to move on her own, she took pleasure in being handled like a rag doll by her husky father.

"Fuck me!" she cried as James lifted her knees off the bed and pummeled her from behind. "Get it, Daddy! Don't hold back," she encouraged.

James somehow managed to ratchet up his pace, hammering his daughter's tight cunt with full, powerful strokes. Their bodies clapped together loudly.

Audrey took it, clenching her eyes shut.

"Ahhh...Goddd!" she yelled, taking the pounding. "You fill me up, Daddy!" Audrey had no idea her father would penetrate her so energetically. Her head reeled from the pleasure he was giving to her with each filling thrust. She became suddenly quiet, panting.

She sucked in a deep breath and let her voice scream out with abandon.

"Yes!! Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhh...Nnnnnngggg!" Audrey tried to push back into her father's cock as he slammed her from behind. His hands now completely wrapped around her waist, James braced himself for his own, impending climax.

"Oh God, Audrey!" With heavy breathing, James used his daughter's pussy relentlessly, causing a sexy smacking sound with every balls-deep entry.

Audrey was approaching another orgasm when she felt her dad pause, holding her and stuffing his cock as deep as it would go in a deliberate thrust. With an accompanying bellow from behind, she felt the silky-hot sensation of her womb being filled with her father's semen. He pumped her full in three strong pulses of cum.

"Umm...Ummm...Dad!!" Audrey clutched the sheets helplessly and came again at the feeling of her dad filling her with his cum. Wet, squishy noises grew softer as his pace slowed to a stop.

James slowly pulled out of Audrey and watched the pearl-colored semen ooze out from between her gaping lips and drip onto the sheets below. Having spent all his energy, he collapsed on the bed. Audrey needed a moment to catch her breath before crawling around and placing her head on her dad's hairy chest.

"You are amazing! That was so...special, Daddy! Oh my God! I can't wait to do it again!"

"That was the best orgasm I have ever had, Princess. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Well, I may be walking funny for a while, but I've never been so satisfied. You didn't hurt me, silly!"

Audrey and James fell asleep in each other's arms, totally relaxed and satisfied.

That night while preparing dinner, Audrey brought out her "To Do" list to show her dad.

Taking the list in hand, James asked, "What am I looking for, Audrey?"

"That's the To Do list you made for me when I started my house arrest. See anything different?"

James looked at the bottom of the page and read,

"FDED."

Puzzled, he asked, "What does 'FDED' mean?"

"Fuck Daddy Every Day." Audrey replied casually as she set the table.

James smiled. It was going to be a busy seventeen months.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers