House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers

"That feels great, Princess. Move it around." James encouraged his daughter as she began to hum and moan softly. Her eyes looked down to his torso as she began to concentrate. It was important to her to be the best for her dad. She used her hand to hold it steady as she licked the underside of his cock with her tongue. She pushed her lips together and ran them along the length of entire shaft. She opened her mouth and smacked his giant, heavy cock against her tongue causing a sexy slapping sound, then she repeated the entire process all over again. This was incredibly hot for James, but after fifteen minutes of his daughter's hot, wet mouth on his cock, he needed to cum.

"Keep it in your mouth, Princess. Make me cum." James combed her hair out of her eyes and hooked it behind her ear affectionately.

Audrey took her father's suggestion to heart and began making consistent strokes, returning to using only her mouth. She slid her tongue out as she wrapped her mouth around the cock and started a piston motion on her dad.

Loud sucking noises and humming were coming from Audrey as she increased the tempo after every twenty or so strokes with her mouth. She wanted to give her dad the best blow job he had ever had and also wanted to see what he tasted like when he came. Saliva continued to collect, now creating a large wet spot on the sheets under James's balls. Her noises grew louder; she would not let go of his cock to regroup and start again. She did exactly as he said, she kept it in her mouth. Audrey found that sucking her father's long, thick, manly cock, made her mouth numb. She also discovered that she could now go a little deeper than when she first started because of this.

She had never sucked a cock for this long, and she had never sucked a cock so big, she wasn't sure what to expect. She was so consumed with her efforts to please her father that she kept up her pace without even thinking about what she was doing.

After Audrey began keeping his cock in her mouth, James's orgasm was slowly building. Twenty minutes into her very enthusiastic and noisy blow job, James began to feel the beginnings of an intense climax.

"I'm about to cum, Audrey," he said quietly.

It wasn't easy for James to have an orgasm from a blow job so he was focused on watching her mouth slip and slide on his thick meat. He loved the way she looked sucking his cock. Audrey continued her technique until she tasted a sweet, yet slightly salty flavor. It was just prior to her father thrusting his butt off the bed forcing more cock into her mouth.

"Oh God! Audrey! Keep going baby! Ahhhhhhh!" James felt an explosion begin in his balls and the base of his cock. His eyes saw images: white spots and colorful lines. In fact, his orgasm was so intense, it felt like he blacked out for a fraction of a second. He resisted the urge to take over and stroke his cock and as a result, it was up to Audrey to choose whether to swallow her dad's semen, or spit it out.

Audrey swallowed. It didn't even cross her mind to spit it out, part of her joy at making her dad cum was to taste his semen, to let it linger in her mouth and slip down her throat. She wanted to ingest the product of her successful blow job; she saw it as part of her reward. As her father shot a heavy stream of cum into her mouth, Audrey was forced to let it hit the back of her throat and swallow it. As his pulses of semen decreased in volume, she moved her mouth so that it was surrounding the head of his cock and sucked any remaining cum through his hole. She held the last amount of sperm between her tongue and palate as she savored the entire experience.

James was breathing heavily while lying on the bed. He looked at Audrey who was sitting on her bent legs smiling and playing with his half-erect cock, admiring him. They both laughed as Audrey lay down with her head on her dad's chest, still giggling.

"I doubt any of my friends have heard their fathers announce that they were about to cum!" she mused, then continued. "Daddy, that was the best! It was the hottest, sexiest thing that has ever happened to me. I came like, three times! You are so amazing!"

Audrey wasn't exaggerating. Her dad was by far the best lover she had ever had, excluding actually having intercourse, which she thought, would happen soon enough if she had anything to say about it.

"It was something else, alright. I thought I saw stars. It was surreal." James agreed with Audrey's comments and pet her hair as she lay on his chest.

"Dad, I'm hungry, are you?"

"Why don't we go make dinner and watch a movie? A real movie, no funny stuff." James was teasing.

"It's a date!" Audrey giggled, keeping the fact to herself that she considered her father her boyfriend and had every intention of keeping him to herself. After his performance a few minutes ago, she knew she was going to want that all the time.

And "all the time" is exactly what Audrey got. Over the next two days, her dad licked and sucked on her pussy a total of seven times, all at Audrey's insistence. She sat on his face two times and while doing so, realized that she loved grinding her pussy on his chin and her clit against his lips. She had him go down on her on the chair in the living room, where she discovered that she could grab the back of his head and grind against his face (her Dad seemed to love that). The rest of the times were in their bed, where they enjoyed being naked together as often as possible, now that they their relationship had become physical. The result of all this oral sex was over eighteen orgasms in two days (she kept count). In the process, Audrey had discovered how to have truly incredible, multiple orgasms, thanks to her father and his skills.

Audrey was not alone in her fondness for oral sex. James loved Audrey's blow jobs, but as it took him a rather long time to climax from one, he insisted she keep the frequency to no more than twice per day, which Audrey found to be too restricting as she enjoyed having his cock in her mouth far more often than that. It was during one of these experiences that James now found himself. Audrey was on her knees on the floor between her father's legs, James sitting on the couch in the media room watching his daughter enjoy her newly-discovered oral fixation. Audrey's lips were wrapped snugly around his stiff cock.

"Mmmmmm... You're so delicious! I love the way your big dick feels in my mouth, Daddy!"

James smiled and watched her mouth work its way all over his cock. He loved the new relationship he and his daughter had begun. It brought excitement, love, and passion into his life once again. He smoothed her silky blonde hair as she sucked and licked his throbbing cock. It was heavenly.

"I want to cum, Princess. Stroke me while you suck on the head." James grabbed the base of his cock to encourage her to change her technique.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Audrey grabbed his cock toward the middle of its length and began stroking firmly. She had discovered that her dad's penis required a more forceful hand than she would have guessed. She used both hands to stroke his long shaft while maintaining a strong sucking action on his head and the top portion of his cock.

"Oh fuck...that's it, baby. Stroke me faster...faster..." James felt his orgasm forming as he watched Audrey's handiwork.

"Fuck!" James thrust his cock into Audrey's mouth as his first blast of cum coated her tongue. Audrey pulled his cock out and aimed the head at her mouth. The second and third spurts landed on her tongue and covered her lips. Even before James was finished, she swished the thick semen around her mouth to savor it before swallowing.

James tossed his head back, looking up to the ceiling.

"Whew! That was fantastic, Audrey...so good!"

Audrey smiled and jumped up on the couch with James. The two finished their movie and went to bed, naked.

It was finally Saturday. James and Audrey loved their weekends together. Lounging around, and now that they added nakedness and oral sex, they both looked forward to exploring more of that side of their relationship.

James woke up early, reluctantly leaving Audrey naked in in bed, to get to the home improvement store to buy some plants for the garden that Audrey had mentioned. He bought a variety of seeds, small vegetable plants, and various other supplies needed to start their garden.

He was delighted to see her making breakfast in the kitchen, all showered and ready for her day outside. She was wearing a short, green skirt and one of her "barely-tops," as James referred to her tank tops that clung to her body and were basically see-through.

"Hey, Daddy. Did you get everything we need?"

"Well, I hope so. Plants, seeds, mulch, some top soil, we can at least get the plants and seeds in the ground today and start watering."

"Great!" Audrey set a plate of eggs and sausage down for her dad and sat next to him with her own.

"It's a beautiful day to be outside, don't you think?" Audrey asked.

"It is amazing. It's supposed to stay that way for a while so we should have plenty of time. Is that what you're wearing?" James looked down at Audrey's clothing.

"What?! Look, my skirt is green, and my shirt is white and cool so I don't overheat. I had it all planned out." Audrey smiled. James always thought she was the polar opposite of a tomboy.

"Besides, my first priority is to look sexy for you, I don't wear regular clothing around here anymore." James got hard whenever his daughter spoke the way she did. She always seemed to say what was on her mind, and she had a dirty, sexy mind.

The Reynolds' back yard was both beautiful and functional. A large, stone patio with a built-in gas grill was surrounded by stone counters on either side. It was covered by a wooden arbor with morning glory vines wrapping around the posts. The grassy area had a stone bench near the far side that sat in front of several heirloom rose bushes and other perennial plants that gave the area color. The entire property was surrounded by a six-foot, cedar fence and tall juniper trees. It was a very private space. The full-sun area that James had in mind for planting was in the side portion of the yard. Here, he kept a small wooden shed that he built several years ago to store equipment and tools. The two dirt beds that would serve as their vegetable garden were divided down the middle with a three-foot stretch of grass and two wooden benches placed together lengthwise.

"I'm going to hoe the left bed to get it ready. Why don't you get the hose out and lay out the vegetables the way you want them? This side will be for the plants we bought and the other will be for the seeds."

"Okay, Dad. Sounds like a plan!" Audrey and James busied themselves with their work in the beautiful summer weather.

After an hour, an entire row of small tomato plants were in the ground and Audrey and James took a break on the benches admiring their work. James had taken his shirt off and was in a pair of khaki shorts and his gardening shoes. Audrey was feeling horny again and was standing between his legs.

"This is getting to be a lot of work, don't you think, Dad?" Audrey had her hands on his knees bending forward.

"We don't have to finish today, Princess. Would you rather go inside for a while? I was going to clean up first."

James saw that Audrey had a strange look on her face. She moved closer to the point where their lips were touching, yet not kissing. James opened his mouth and began giving her small, wet pecks on her lips. Audrey bit his lower lip and gently pulled it toward her. A moment later and the two were entwined and kissing passionately on the bench. Audrey straightened up and removed her shirt, exposing her hard, puffy nipples.

James eagerly sucked one into his mouth and flicked his tongue against it as he sucked it to a painfully hard state.

"Yesss...Daddy..." Audrey whispered to her father as he switched nipples. Audrey bent down to kiss James again and then took off her skirt. She was now naked, save for her sneakers.

"No panties? You're a naughty girl!" James teased as he reached to pet her smooth pussy.

Audrey climbed on her dad's lap, facing him and continued kissing him. Their tongues played lovingly in their mouths as they became completely worked up.

James had decided they were ready. He and Audrey have been having every manner of sex with each other, aside from actually fucking, and only grew more in love, more passionate as each day passed. It was time.

He grabbed Audrey, one hand under each cheek, and lifted her light, lithe frame up as he rose to stand. Audrey absolutely swooned at how he manhandled her, becoming docile in his strong grip.

"Oh...Daddy," she whispered, "please take me...take me inside."

James carried his naked daughter into the house, and into the master bedroom. Rather than set her down on the bed, he carried her to the shower and turned on the water. As he waited for the water to warm, the two continued their kiss standing next to the shower door.

At the first sight of steam, Audrey squirmed out of her father's arms and removed her shoes and yanked her dad's shorts down to the ground. James slid his shoes off, opened the shower door and picked his naked daughter up with his strong hands, cradling her legs in the bend of his arms. Water cascaded over their sweaty bodies as they moved their lips and mouths against each other.

Audrey whispered in her dad's ear, "I'm ready, Daddy."

"So am I," he whispered back.

James easily lifted Audrey up and held her. The natural position of their bodies lined the father's cock with his daughter's pussy. He kept her in position as his cock head separated her lips and swelled in anticipation of penetrating her young pussy. He lowered her to the point where the hot head of his cock began to widen the entrance to her cunt.

"Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Daddy, gentle Daddy!" Audrey was having a difficult time relaxing to the point where she could accept her father's expansive member.

James adjusted his approach and began kissing Audrey again and moving her body so it was positioned under the warm water of the shower. He could feel almost immediate results as she began to open up and accommodate more of him into her.

"Just relax, Audrey. It will fit." James reassured her.

Audrey wanted this more than anything she can remember. Her pussy ached for her father. She wanted to be his woman and she wanted him to be her man. She wanted to be filled up with her father and she had waited long enough.

Remembering something a girlfriend said about being stretched out, Audrey realized that she was being overly cautious. She decided to put more effort into it so she began to rock down on her dad's dick, bouncing her fit body onto him, in effect, impaling herself on his meaty pole. After a few bounces, her wetness combined with her willingness to relax resulting in her father's cock filling her completely in one epic thrust.

"Ohhh, Fuuuuckkk! My Godddd!" She did it. She was full of her daddy's dick and was now grabbing onto his broad shoulders and holding herself tightly to his big, hairy torso allowing herself to expand and grow used to the giant object in her womb.

"That's it, Audrey. Just relax right there." James stood still and kept Audrey in her position wrapped around his body with her legs spread wide to accept his cock. He cradled her long, thin legs in his arms so that there was maximum penetration. His cock had never been harder, and it would not relent until he filled her with cum. He was determined to take his time and make sure, she was properly stretched.

Audrey was licking James's lips and alternately giving him open-mouthed French kisses as she waited for her body to open up. Finally, she felt comfortable and began rocking again.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said as she bounced on his thick cock.

James lifted her up and slid her down in slow strokes. She couldn't take all of him, so he had to be mindful of where he bottomed-out. His pace increased as he lifted her up and down in his strong arms. Her pussy was becoming wetter and he could feel her widen and accept more of him as he maintained his slower pace.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Audrey set her head to the side and gently bit his shoulder, "Harder!"

James increased his tempo and their bodies began to make loud slapping noises as they slammed into each other. With each thrust, he could feel her body quake, her moans were filled with a mixture of shock and delight. He closed his eyes as she kissed him, he couldn't recall sex ever feeling quite this good.

"Stop, Dad. Let me grind against you." James held Audrey in place as she requested.

Audrey moved her hips up, down, and around on her father's magnificent penis. Her clit was making contact with his shaft as she rolled herself against him. With her arms around his neck, she began grinding her pussy against him with a gathering force. She was about to cum.

With an energy and stamina that surprised her father, Audrey's rolling motion became a gallop as she rode the thick beast imbedded within. Her eyes closed and her brow furrowed, her breathing became quick and desperate.

"Daddy!...Daddy!...Daddy!...Nnnnnnnnn...Ahhhhhh!" Audrey moved on her father frantically as she quivered through her orgasm. She joined his lips just as she reached climax. James had never felt anything like it. Her kiss was both loving and lustful. Audrey was completely lost as she tossed herself on her father's ridged cock.

Her lustful kiss became more loving and gentler. Her breathing returned to a normal rate.

"Oh my Gosh! That was the first time I ever came having intercourse, Dad! It was so deep and satisfying!"

James's arms were nearing their limit. He set Audrey down and hugged her close to his body. His steel-hard cock a reminder that he had not cum.

Audrey put some soap on her hands and began dutifully lathering up her dad's cock, balls, and chest, as she spoke with him.

"Let's wash-up and get on the bed. I'm not done with you yet!" Audrey poked her finger into her dad's chest teasingly.

James was ready. The two kissed as they quickly dried their bodies. Audrey was getting lost in her passionate love for her father. James was still not used to the softness of her lips and body. His erection was quickly becoming painful.

"Wow! Look at your penis! It's so big and angry looking! I can't wait to get it inside me again!" Audrey let her towel drop to the floor and grabbed her dad by the dick, moving it around much like the handle of a gear shift on a car. She then pulled him out of the bathroom leading him by his cock to their bed.

Audrey wanted to feel James's hot cum fill her up. It was all she could think about after the first time she felt his hot semen in her mouth last week. She wiggled enthusiastically at the prospect and jumped on the bed getting on her hands and knees and arching her heavenly ass toward James as he stood at the edge. She wiggled her perfect ass around teasingly.

'That ass. Holy shit.' James shook his head as he viewed the perfection that was just a few feet in front of him. Her tight, puckered, pink asshole pointed at him as a reminder of what could be in store for his future. Her pussy almost glowed a combination of a radiant soft-pink and white. He lifted his leg and crawled toward her on the bed.

"Go easy on me, Daddy. I'm not used to you yet." Audrey turned her head to look at James who was now within range to fuck her from behind.

"Let me use something then." James reached over to his nightstand drawer and took out some lubricant and smoothed it on his throbbing cock.

He applied the excess to her pussy as she wiggled her ass at him in anticipation.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" She demanded.

James shook his head, 'if only she knew how sexy she was.'

James grabbed each side of her hips and scooted her closer to his cock. He looked down at the amazing view the position afforded him; her delicate, pink, labia separated by his hulking head, glistening from the lubricant and her increasing wetness.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers