House Full of Surprises Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't think of anything she won't do, so I think we're safe," Lori laughed, "Good thing too because I am so fucking horny right now. Get me home."

"Show me," I commanded, leaving the car in park and turning towards her.

"Here? In the bar parking lot?" She responded nervously.

"Yes, my hot, little slut. Here," I let her know I wasn't kidding.

Again the turmoil in her made her pause but then she smiled at me and answered, "Yes, sir." She turned my way slightly in her seat, spreading her legs and making her skirt creep up her thighs until I could see the white thong. There was a clear wet spot visible as her legs spread and I wondered if Jason had been able to see it that clearly as well.

"You certainly look a bit excited there, how long have you been wet like that?" I asked putting the car in drive and heading out of the parking lot for her house.

"Pretty much since I walked into the living room a few hours ago," she admitted.

"So you are enjoying being a little slutty, flaunting your hot body a bit?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if enjoying is the right word," she spoke after thinking for a moment, "it is definitely a turn on but I'm also so nervous about what other people are thinking or are going to say about me."

"What do you think Jason thought when you got out of the car?" I joked with her.

"Oh I know what he thought, I could see his eyes looking right at my pussy as I opened my legs and it actually made me even wetter," she confessed. "I also felt what he thought when I gave him a hug, his penis was pressed to my stomach area and I felt it jump like yours does when you're excited."

"And you're ok with all of that?" I wanted to know how she was feeling.

"With Jason, yeah. He's harmless, he is totally in love with Cyn and would never jeopardize that but knowing he still wanted to look and feeling the effect it had on him was exciting. It was like that all night. I was doing this to turn you on but feeling people's eyes on me or catching their stares was also hot for me."

"You caught some people looking tonight, as well?" I continued driving home, struggling to keep my eyes on the road and not on her still exposed panties.

"It felt like there was always a set of eyes on me. My nipples are still so hard as it was almost like I could feel the heat from their staring. You were the most blatant about it," she laughed. "Maybe it was just the burning intensity of you undressing me with your eyes but I could feel the heat from my nipples to my pussy and I just kept getting wetter. Did you notice others looking at me?"

"All night long, when I wasn't looking at you I'd look around and invariably someone would be looking at your chest, probably trying to mentally imagine how hot you look uncovered. Show me what they missed out on," I demanded.

There was no hesitation as Lori undid the top button and pulled open her top exposing herself for me. She ran her hands over her breasts rubbing and pinching her nipples. "I wonder if anyone saw more than they should have of them tonight," she cooed, the thought clearly exciting her.

"I know the view J had down your top a few minutes ago and I am sure he saw more than he ever had before," the idea clearly turned Lori on and she moaned and slid one of her hands down over pussy. "I also caught a great clear view a few times when you were leaning over the table tonight so I am sure a few of the others at the table got a little more of a show than they expected tonight."

She was slowly rubbing over her panties and I could hear the wetness as she closed her eyes to enter into her own fantasy. "I wonder if it made anyone hard," she groaned, "or if anyone is going to be masturbating tonight and thinking of me?"

"I'm sure there are a few guys there tonight that added you to their spank bank and will be imagining themselves cumming on your perfect tits. Not that there weren't already a lot of fans of yours out there already," I laughed, "the guys tonight just have a better picture in their heads."

It seemed Lori was really enjoying this new found concept of men lusting for her. She knew she was attractive and that guys liked her but I don't think her mind had ever gone to thoughts of how she affected men on a primal level. Nor had she allowed herself to enjoy how they affected her, so I gave her permission to embrace it.

"Pull your panties to the side and let me watch how much you've liked being my little slut so far tonight," I commanded.

"Yes sir," She grinned, opening her eyes long enough to watch me struggle to focus on her and the road at the same time. She placed her feet on the dashboard and then allowed her knees to spread lewdly open. Her right knee resting against the door, her left knee brushing my arm as I drove. Her legs splayed as widely as she possibly could to allow me and anyone driving past us a view of her white, wet panties being pulled to the side.

I could hear how wet she was as she used two fingers to rub the length of her slit and tease her clit.

"It sounds like someone is really excited," I teased her, "Let me have a taste."

Her fingers made one more pass over her swollen lips, wetting them, before she slid them deep inside her. A groan escaped her lips as she moved her fingers inside her and then brought them to my mouth to enjoy. I took a long breath in, savoring her sweet scent as she ran her fingers over my lips teasingly. I extended my tongue to lick the juices from her fingers before she fed them into my mouth, fucking my mouth as she had her pussy just moments ago.

She popped her fingers free from my mouth and dropped them back between her legs just as I approached a red light. A car approached alongside Lori. Her head was back, her eyes closed as her hand worked its way back into her needy pussy. In the light of the intersection, I was able to watch shock and then lust pass over the face of the middle aged man that was fortunate to end up stopped next to us.

"Don't stop what you are doing," I told Lori, "there's an older guy next to us that just spotted you and is very much enjoying the view." How could he not? When was the last time the guy had had the chance to see a 21-year-old body as perfect as Lori's. Let alone see her nude and on the verge of orgasm. The way he was staring I would guess it may have been never for him.

"Is he watching me still?" Lori asked. She squirmed in the seat with two fingers thrusting inside her and her other hand rubbing her clit. Her breasts still on display swayed with each thrust of her hand.

"He is very much enjoying the show," I informed her before reaching over to cradle her left breast. I pinched her nipple a bit and then moved to do the same to her right side. The combination of the excitement of the evening and knowing she was being watched now seemed to be too much for her.

"OhMyGooood, I'm cummmmminnng!" she cried out as a fierce orgasm ripped through her. She threw her head back against the seat and pumped herself forcefully as she rode the waves in front of a total stranger. The light turned green as she was coming down from the moment and she lifted her wet fingers to her mouth and turned to blow the guy a kiss I am sure he'll never forget.

She reached over to grasp at my tented shorts. "Get us home, now," she pleaded, "I need you."

I needed no other encouragement and punched the accelerator, speeding away from the dazed spectator to get us back to Lori's place as soon as possible. I still had a lot planned for her tonight.

12