House Parties Pt. 04

Story Info
Swinger house parties hedonistic fun.
2.8k words
0
210
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

House Parties, Part 4:

We were in Jamaica when we met Angie and Tom. We knew quickly we had a lot in common and the connection built into a lasting friendship. Tom's favorite toast is as follows: "Ships are built to sail the stormy seas. Some ships are made of wood, some are made of steel, but no ship is as strong as friendships. May ours' last forever."

Dana and I are not youngsters. We are old enough to know better but still young enough to want to. She is gorgeous, 5'3" 130 pounds with big tits and a firm ass. I, Jerry, am 5'10" 170 pounds with slightly graying hair.

Angie and Tom are nudist and openly swingers. They have let their adult children in on their secret and don't hide it from acquaintances and friends. They have an annual house party and invite about 75-80 of their closest friends. They live in the suburbs but have built their backyard into a private nudist and swinger enclave. Their annual party is scheduled for a Friday and Saturday but most times carries over until Sunday afternoon.

Weeks of preparation go into the party. Food, liquor, pool towels, lube, condoms, parking, shuttles and RV power connections. People fly in from all over the country. It's an event.

Dana and I flew in on a Tuesday, booked a hotel room and rented a car. We wanted to do some sightseeing before Friday. When we drove out to the party on early Friday afternoon the party was already full tilt. Naked people were everywhere. One of the guest was playing an acoustic guitar. He and his wife sang folk songs in perfect harmony. A naked man was sitting on the pool steps while a woman stretched out on a pool float sucking his cock. The whole thing was relaxed and casual. We doffed our clothes and joined the party. A beer keg was set up on the patio and people walked to and fro filling their cups. Occasionally a couple would walk in the house and return 30 minutes later. It was fairly obvious they had just fucked.

Late in the afternoon when the pony keg began to float and the margarita pitchers had been emptied and filled several times, fewer couples bothered to go inside. A very attractive blonde was seated in a pool chair. Her husband was standing in front of her as she sucked his cock. After a few minutes he folded a towel and placed it on the pool deck in front of her chair. She spread her legs, he got down on his knees on the folded towel and began to lick and tongue her pussy.

The only black man who was at the party was there with his blonde wife. He had been watching the other couple and got up from his lounge chair and walk over. He stood beside them. She opened her eyes and six inches from her face hung a huge black cock.

While she looked down her stomach to her crotch and watched her husband lick, she reached up with one hand and began to rub and stroke the hardening, coal black cock.

When he became almost fully erect the black man leaned in. She looked down and her husband was nodding to her. She turned her head to the side and took the black cock in her mouth.

With one hand she held her pussy open for her husband's tongue and with the other she cupped a heavy ball sack.

After several minutes the blonde stood up and placed the black man in her chair. With her husband still on his knees she spread the legs of the seated black man and backed down toward his cock. The man reached up and held her hips guiding her onto his rigid meat. When she had settled all the way down on him she pulled his knees together and spread her legs.

She leaned back on the man's chest and with her pussy impaled on a huge black cock her husband leaned in and started again to tongue her clit.

It was blistering hot. So her husband could see her stretched around the huge cock, she was slowly rising and falling in short strokes She kept the cock buried nearly all the way. It also allowed her husband to lick her clit. The scene was so fucking hot I almost came.

It was getting late in the afternoon and close to meal time. When invited the quests were asked to bring something to share. It became a casual buffet. Some ate by the pool some in the kitchen, others were too sexually charged to stop and eat.

Angie and Tom had a gigantic den. Over the fireplace was the biggest flat screen I had even seen. Tom put on a porn movie and solicited some help. We spread folding mats on the floor like a gymnasium and covered them with sheets. As the sun began to kiss the horizon guests migrated to the den. At one point the mats were covered with about three dozen fucking swingers.

Dana and I had met Terri and her husband at an earlier event. Terri crawled over to me on her hands and knees. I was taking a break, having just fucked Angie. Terri's pearl necklace was swinging as she made her way toward me. She straddled my legs. She picked up my scrotum and draped it in the hanging necklace. She then turned her head and placed my cock in her mouth. As she raised her head and mouth to the tip of my cock the necklace would pull up on my ball sack. My cock hardened in a matter of moments. When my cock was fully hard Terri then climbed up on me and slid her pussy down on my cock. She was very wet and quite loose.

"How do I feel Jerry? I'm not very tight am I? I was just fucking Bob. His cock is as big around as a coke can." When I climbed off his cock. Dana climbed on. Look...he has rolled her over on her back."

Terri rode me slow and with a purposeful lustiness. I would occasionally look past her at Dana getting fucked by Bob's coke can cock. When I looked again Bob was moving to his next conquest. Dana was coming toward me. When she got close enough to touch us, she started to rub on Terri.

"He's big isn't he?" Terri asked.

"Fucking huge!" Dana replied. She bent down and kissed me, then asked, "You want to feel me?"

Terri was not one to pussy block. She slid up and off me. Dana was still on her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her. She looked back over her shoulder, "I hope I'm not sore tomorrow."

Dana and I love to fuck and share our lusty experiences with each other. As I began to fuck her she pulled away and rolled over on her back. When I was between her thighs she placed my cock back between her lips. "Go slow so you can enjoy my fucked pussy. I was trying to get Bob to cum in me," she whispered to me. "You like to watch me and then feel me don't you?" She knew I was getting close so she straighten her legs signaling me to stop. "Let's move over there."

Sitting on the fireplace hearth was a very attractive woman watching her husband in a 69 with another woman. Dana sat down next to her. They whispered and softly laughed. When Dana laid down on the floor and the woman climbed over her I realized they made arrangements. She and Dana began to explore each other. Dana then motioned me behind the other woman. I knelt down and from between her thighs Dana tilted her head up and licked the head of my cock. With her lips she guided my cock upward and right to the open pussy lips. She would flick her tongue on my cock and balls as I slowly slid in and out of the other woman. I was in utter bliss and Dana knew it. Dana knew I was close when my balls drew up. She was moaning from the tonguing her pussy was getting and kept repeating. "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her." When my balls were drawn all the way up she started repeating, "Cum in her, cum in her, cum in her."

I quivered and did as my slutty wife demanded. I pulled nearly all the way out and began pulsing and pumping cum. Dana licked my shaft, feeling it pulse. I pulled out and away. Dana kept licking the fucked pussy and swallowing my cum as is slowly slipped from her 69 partner.

We have an exhibitionist streak and knew that when we get real nasty people watch. We agreed to take a break. We had been on the mat about 90 minutes. We took a quick shower. In the kitchen we found cheese and fruit trays. It is fun to stand with a small group of naked people, snack on tasty fruit and cheese, enjoy a glass of wine and talk like we are all clothed and at a typical cocktail party.

After the shower Dana had touched up her hair and makeup. She looked hot. I was slightly distracted helping the hostess, Angie, refresh the snack trays. When I looked over at Dana she was standing between two men. One was the husband of the woman we had fucked earlier and the other was Gary, Terri's husband. She finished her glass of wine and shrugged with a smile on her beautiful face. The three headed back to the mat in the great room. I helped Angie with more of the kitchen duties and when we were pleased with the presentation we started back toward the great room.

Dana was on her hands and knees being spit roasted by the two men. As I watched they traded places. Her tits swayed as she energetically enjoyed a thorough fucking. One of the men roared when he flooded her pussy. Gary then took his place and he too grabbed her tightly by the hips as she lunged back on his cock. She was looking me in the eye while she was getting fucked.

My slutty wife held still as Gary grunted and lunged forward one last time.

Dana rolled over on her back and invited me back between her legs. Her pussy was the most inviting I had ever seen it. She used two finger to pick up some of the cum. She rubbed it on her nipples and licked it off her fingers. "Do you have another load for me?" she whispered as she rubbed my cock head across her fucked pussy. "I want you to fuck their cum out of me!"

Not wanting to disappoint each other we got into a regular and familiar rhythm. She knew exactly what I needed to hear and she held my head in her hands while whispering slutty messages. She told me how she would never again ask a guy to wear a condom. She whispered how their bareback cocks fucked her and what it felt to have the loads of cum blasted in her. She described how Bob's coke can cock stretched her and how he needed a copious amount of lube to keep the friction from hurting.

"You love my fucked pussy don't you?" wrapping her legs around me. "Fuck my pussy...give it to me...I want your cum."

She knew what she was doing and I couldn't hold back.

All that I described was the first day of Angie and Tom's epic party.

Day two began more like a typical cocktail party except the start time was 3:00. The dress was casual dress and the ladies were dressed to kill. The dresses were awesome. The high heels did what they were supposed to do, accent the legs and round out their beautiful asses. The evening meal was a catered buffet so everyone needed to remain dressed at least until the meal was delivered, enjoyed and the caterers had driven away.

Some of the couples paired off and headed for one of Tom and Angie's bedrooms. Others stood and enjoyed an after dinner cocktail. Tom brought out a step ladder and hung a sex swing in the corner of the great room. Dana and I were chatting with a couple we had not seen on Day 1 of the party. The cute young wife giggled in delight when she saw Tom hang the swing. She was tiny compared to her husband. She reached up and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him deeply and passionately. I heard her whisper, "Can I?"

She led him by the hand toward the swing. He picked her up and placed her ass in the seat. He helped her place her feet in the stirrups. He adjusted the straps to match her tiny frame and short legs. She was whispering to him. he dropped to his knees and began to tongue her. She was young, cute as she could be and several couples had been watching as she was placed in the swing. When a woman is placed in a sex swing at a swinger party she has made a bold invitation to take any and all. However there is a measure of etiquette. When her husband came to his feet and rotated the swing to face the others, the invitation was obvious. He stood beside her and scanned the couples. When a couple stepped forward the tiny cutie smiled and used 2 fingers to spread her lips. The wife dropped to her knees and lapped at the pink slit. Her husband waited patiently and when she stood she sucked her husband's cock just long enough to get it wet. She took her husband's cock in her hand and steered him forward. He entered the young woman as she looked up at her husband. The voyeurs began to move closer. Several men where stroking their cocks and others were enjoying a fluffer. After about 5 minutes the cuties husband tapped the first guy on the shoulder. He wanted the men to alternate so his wife could enjoy as much variety as she could tolerate. There were a lot of men at the party and after about 30 minutes her husband quit tapping-out the men and let several cum in her.

Dana asked, "You want to cum in her?"

"No but I'll fuck her, just to say I did."

Dana whispered, "Don't wait...I'm going to go find Coke Can Bob."

As I had the tiny thighs in my hands and fucked her tight pussy, I looked back and Dana was on her knees sucking on at least some of Bob's huge cock.

When I pulled out, Bob stepped forward. The cuties husband spoke up. "Oh no...no...no!"

Dana was stroking a copious amount of lube on Bob. When the cutie saw what her husband was objecting to, she look at him and said, "Oh Fuck Yea!"

Dana walked around to the side of the chair and whispered to the husband, "He'll be gentle."

Bob slowly wedged his cock in the tiny, 95 pound woman. She was panting. Dana was rubbing he nipples with one hand and stroking her husband's cock with the lubed hand she used on Bob. Dana whispered to her husband, "He's resizing her pussy. Don't cum, you have to reclaim her after Bob pulls out."

Bob made her quiver as she came a couple of times and then eased his huge meat from her dilated pussy. Dana pulled her husband around and placed his cock in his wife. She slapped his ass and said, "Now make sure she knows you love it when she is a swinger fuck slut." The crowd backed away as the husband fucked his wife fast and hard. When her husband roared like a lion and filled her with cum she clung around his neck He picked he up out of the swing with her still impaled on his cock.

We took a dip in the pool and had a drink. I noticed Dana chatting with Bob as she slowly stroked his cock. When walked over to her with a refreshed drink. She said, "Don't go anywhere. I haven't had Bob cum in me and I'm certain you will want to feel me afterwards." We didn't want to be interrupted so Dana took Bob and I upstairs to a bedroom.

Better fucking through chemistry. Bob had taken a little blue pill and Dana was going to take advantage of his ridged state. She fucked him and he fucked her. She rode him he rode her. They were sweaty when Bob announced he was going to cum. Dana plead with him, "Push it deep, cum deep in me."

When he pulled out it was time for me to reclaim my wife.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers