Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're clothes. Do you prefer to stay naked?"

That shut Linda up and Juanita continued to dress her up.

Finally the maid was done and she stepped back to look at her employer. In addition to the slutty but clown-like makeup, Linda was now wearing a pair of white stockings that came up to mid-thigh, along with a frilly apron that just barely covered her pussy, and just about managed to cover her nipples, while leaving an enormous amount of cleavage on display. Also, Linda's ass was left completely bare and uncovered. The only other item of clothing she wore was a little white maid's hat.

"What on earth... I can't wear this! What's the meaning of this, Mrs Juanita?"

"Oh, I just thought it was better if you were dressed before the guests arrive," replied the maid with a winning smile.

"I... guests? What guests?"

DING!

"That's the doorbell. That'll be them," said Juanita with a big grin and grabbed Linda by the arm and marched her out of the bedroom and towards the front door.

"I... wait... Mrs Juanita.. I can't... You must... I insist," jabbered Linda, stumbling over her words in her haste to try and regain control of the situation.

However, control of the situation was never something that was within Linda's grasp, and Juanita was now completely incharge of her boss. Linda had been outwitted, undressed, and prepared for some intense humiliation.

"WAIT!" Linda yelled desperately in a last ditch attempt to stop her maid, but the door flew open.

"SURPRISE!"

Linda staggered back in shock as three laughing strangers waved at her from the doorway and trooped right in.

"Meet Santiago, Rafael, and Esmerelda, my good friends," said Juanita proudly as she introduced the newcomers.

Santiago was a middle-aged man who wore glasses with a dark frame and had a well-greased mustache. He was laughing but also checking out Linda's lovely body as she tried to cover up and come to terms with being oogled by a strange man while she was barely dressed. Initially Linda thought he was wearing a long-sleeved shirt, but it turned out that Santiago's arms were covered by detailed tattoos. He also had multiple piercings on his ears and eyebrows that made Linda think of him as a circus freak. He was carrying a duffel bag, which he carefully placed on Linda's coffee table.

Rafael was the youngest of the three, and was positively skinny, with long straight dark hair draped around his thin face like curtains. There was something very weasel-like about his features and movements. He was grinning and moving his head about quickly and jerkily. Rafael was obviously a photographer and he had a large zoom-lens camera around his neck that he quickly raised. Linda was blinded by the sudden flash.

"Cheese!" Rafael yelled and burst into wheezy guffaws.

"You're supposed to ask her to say cheese, not say it yourself," cackled Esmerelda and Santiago laughed some more at that. "Si, si, she's supposed to say cheese, not you," agreed the mustached man.

Rafael shrugged. "This maid is a bimbo, I might have to say it for her," he said, leering at Linda who recoiled but also glared.

Esmerelda was huge. She was perhaps three times as wide as Linda and was also taller than everyone else in the room at 6'1". There was something really unsettling about this big woman. Esmerelda stepped up to the stunned married girl, grabbed her face, and landed a massive smacking kiss on Linda's lips.

"Wha.. hey," Linda managed, completely stunned.

"Why, Juanita, you never mentioned how pretty your maid is," said Esmerelda with a sleazy leer on her fat face as she looked Linda up and down like a hungry shark eyeing breakfast.

"I'M NOT A MAID!" Linda yelled in anger. She clenched her little hands into tiny little fists and stamped her feet in anger.

Everyone laughed. With the clown makeup, apron, and stockings, she just looked silly.

"You're the one half-naked and wearing an apron, aren't you? Of course you are the maid," replied Esmerelda with a giggle and stepped up to Linda again and gave her another big wet kiss.

"MMM.. EURGH! Stop this at once," scolded Linda, as she somehow managed to push the big woman away. "I'm not the maid, she is," yelled Linda, pointing at Juanita. This was a big mistake.

In order to point to Juanita, Linda had to turn around to do it, and she completely forgot how exposed her bottom was.

"Cheeks!" yelled Rafael and immediately snapped a picture before Linda could react.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here," said Esmerelda with a smile like the cat that caught the canary. There was something about her expression that just screamed danger.

Linda turned back to her guests with a look of horror on her pretty face. She was far too slow and the damage was done.

"Now that is some ass, mi tonta," said Santiago and grabbed Linda by the arm and spun her around.

"YIKES!" Linda squealed as her bare bouncing buttocks came into view again.

Hoots and wolf-whistles erupted from the guests and Juanita smiled indulgently, letting her friends take the lead with Linda's humiliation.

"Say cheeks, bimbo," said Rafael with a smirk as he took photos of Linda looking over her shoulder in dismay as her bare bottom was photographed.

"Mrs Juanita, who are these people? Tell them to leave!" Linda whined as she whirled around and covered her butt cheeks with her hands, which were just too small to cover anything in reality.

"They're your guests, Linda. I'm sure they'll behave better if you just serve them some tea. Off you go," said Juanita, skillfully maneuvering Linda towards the kitchen.

All four of them watched Linda's bare backside sway and jiggle as she hurried to the kitchen to escape. As soon as she was gone, although not out of earshot, they all just burst into laughter.

Everyone made themselves comfortable on the couch.

"She's absolutely an estupida payasa! Stupid clown girl, but so sexy," commented Santiago, giving an impressed nod towards Juanita. "How did you do it?"

"It took some time and effort, Santiago, but you know Juanita - she never gives up! Once I set my mind to it her clothes were coming off one way or another. It helped that she's an absolute idiot of course."

"What do you mean?" asked Rafael with a gleeful grin on his thin face.

"If she had half a brain, she'd have realized I was messing with her all this time, but I've got her to do all the work around the house for a month now. On top of that, she pays me top dollar, while I mostly sit around and watch TV."

"Aren't you worried she'll tell her husband or the cops when she finds out you've been playing her?" asked Rafael, suddenly worried now.

"Not this one, Rafael. She just hates to admit she needs help. I'm going to have as much fun with her as I can and you all are welcome to join me," said Juanita with a laugh.

"I'd just like to fuck her silly," said Esmerelda with a shark-like grin.

"You'll all get your chance, but first, let's humiliate the little princess," replied Juanita with a wink.

They all chatted some more, enjoying their time together. All of them were in good moods and looking forward to more entertainment.

Finally Linda was done with making the tea and she made her way with a tray, looking annoyed but also mystified as to how she had ended up in this situation and what she should do to get out of it.

The pretty married girl placed the tray on the coffee table, completely unaware of the excellent view of her cleavage she was presenting to everyone. Linda was so distraught that she didn't even realize it when her nipples popped out of the tight apron.

"Nips!" cheered Rafael as he quickly snapped a photo.

"Oh my word, look at those tiny nipples on that cow!" Esmerelda commented immediately.

Linda squealed immediately and adjusted her apron to cover up her little brown nipples. She didn't want to admit it, but Linda was intimidated by Esmerelda's size and the rather nasty look on her fat face. Being so underdressed and vulnerable in front of this big woman made her feel extremely nervous.

"I.. I think you're being rude," said Linda curtly, as she tried to brush away her fear of this behemoth.

"Rude? Pah! Hardly," retorted Esmerelda as she sipped her tea. "If I wanted to be rude, I'd have stripped you butt naked and given you a spanking."

Esmerelda paused and then gave Linda a thoughtful look. "Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind," she said with a smirk and both Santago and Rafael chuckled.

"How DARE you speak to me like this! THIS IS MY HOUSE!" Linda yelled, losing her temper completely.

"It's actually an apartment," retorted Esmerelda with a snort.

"I.. well... well,.. it's mine!" replied Linda petulantly, slightly wrongfooted.

Esmerelda quickly took advantage of Linda's sputtering and rose to her feet, showcasing her full height of 6'1 and towering over the short married girl.

"I don't answer to anyone who's under 5 feet tall," said Esmerelda, looking down her nose at Linda and driving the younger married girl crazy.

"I'm 5'1 so SHUT UP!" Linda snapped angrily, stretching the truth without thinking.

"You know what, I don't believe you. No way you're over 5 feet tall, sweetcakes," replied Esmerelda, offering Linda some bait.

"I am above 5 feet tall, you fool," retorted Linda, taking the bait.

"I don't believe you. Let's have a bet. If you're over 5 feet tall, we'll let you be in charge and leave. If not, you'll be our little maid for the day, and you'll do the work... naked!"

"That seems fair," said Rafael snapping a picture of Linda's bamboozled face as she tried to digest this.

"Agreed," said Santiago. "Very fair."

"I.. I am 5 feet tall," lied Linda, her face growing white.

"It was 5'1 a second ago," hooted Rafael with glee. "Linda the liar!"

"WHAT! I'm not a liar!" Linda's anger flared up again.

"Then, agree to the bet," taunted Esmerelda.

"I AGREE!" yelled Linda furiously, not even thinking about it with the red mist over her eyes.

Everyone grinned at Linda' angry red face.

"Here's a tape measure," said Juanita calmly, pulling it out of the pocket of her slacks. This was part of the plan and she was prepared. She also already knew Linda's height.

The sight of the measuring tape made Linda pause and her anger abated suddenly, replaced by worry. "Now see here...," she began but was quickly cut off.

Juanita quickly maneuvered Linda into a stiff upright position and quickly stretched out the measuring tape. Everyone crowded in close to see.

"Aha! Just as I suspected! 4'11!" Esmerelda exclaimed with delight.

I.. W.. wait.. I..," stammered Linda, but really there was nothing she could say.

"4'11!" Rafael yelled and snapped a picture, blinding Linda in the process.

"4'11 and not a centimeter more," confirmed Juanita.

"What.. no!" Linda replied, horrified.

"The 411 is you're 4'11, bitch!" Esmerelda laughed.

They all laughed at that and at the stunned look on Linda's pretty face.

Before Linda even realized what was happening, the bow knot holding the apron together at the back was tugged and Esmerelda yanked the apron off.

BOING!

Linda's big naked tits popped out and bounced about, suddenly unfettered by the tight apron.

Rafael snapped a picture quickly. Linda was wearing nothing but some stockings, a cap, slutty clown makeup, and a shocked look on her pretty face.

Time seemed to come to a standstill as everyone just stopped and stared. Linda's trim 4'11" body was now exposed to everyone, with her big round breasts, little brown nipples, hairless pussy, and lovely buttcheeks all available for viewing.

The silence was broken by a loud wolf-whistle.

"Well, 4'11, it looks like you were just born to get naked," commented Esmerelda.

Linda just stared down at herself and screamed her head off, while everyone burst out laughing. She finally covered up but Rafael had taken at least 20 pictures before it occurred to her.

Linda was in trouble, she was suddenly completely naked in front of strangers and she was struggling to cover herself up. She needed both her little hands to cover up her substantial breasts and she needed at least one hand to cover her pussy. Her ass had already been exposed so her cheeks were left out in the open and completely uncovered.

"Can see a nip," yelled Rafael and snapped a picture, resulting in Linda squawking and trying to cover up frantically.

With her hands constantly moving about in an attempt to cover all her bases, Linda gave them all a great show full of sneak peaks at her considerable charms.

"Pussy! Nips! Both nips! Pussy!" yelled Rafael, keeping up a running commentary as he took his pictures.

"Do you want your apron back?" asked Esmerelda, waving it tantalizingly in front of Linda's face.

Linda made a mad grab for the apron but it was flicked away in the air and Santiagp caught it neatly. Linda lost her head and forgot about her undressed state.

"YOU GIVE THAT BACK!" Linda yelled and chased after her apron.

Although the apron barely covered anything, it represented the last shield that covered up her nakedness from these horrible people. She ran over to Santiago as fast as she could but before she could grab the apron it was flicked away over her head back to Esmerelda.

Linda twirled back around towards Esmerelda, but this exposed her cute naked buns to the tattooed man. Santiago gave her a swift slap on her ass.

SMACK!

"YEOWCH!"

Linda yelled and rubbed her bottom, but chose to chase after her apron instead of slapping the silent tattooed freak. Once again, she was almost there to grab it, but it was flicked away again and this time it was Esmerelda slapping her ass.

SLAP!

"YIKES!"

Rafael was taking picture after picture and then just proceeded to take a video of the whole thing. It was comedy gold and Linda's naked body was a gift that kept on giving. With her big round tits bouncing away and heaving in distress, and her cute bare butt cheeks jiggling as she ran, she was going to be an internet sensation. The furious look on her pretty face was just plain funny.

Santiago and Esmerelda were getting her to run in circles now, leading her around in a merry dance as they slapped her bottom. Linda was obviously starting to get tired now. She had a very slim body but was just not used to much exercise and she was huffing and puffing in exhaustion. Esmerelda was big-made and bulky, but she moved so much quicker, skipping back and away from Linda quickly, getting the little dark-haired bombshell to chase behind her. What was more, Esmerelda was now cheekily tweaking Linda's nipples as she kept the apron at arms length.

They all couldn't help laughing as Linda made a fool of herself, with her naked body completely on display. She was being run ragged now, while Esmerelda and Santiago were not even breathing heavily. Linda's tits were being toyed with and squeezed. Her nipples were being tugged and pinched. Santiago and Esmerelda also managed to give her buttocks some good firm slaps.

"E... ENOUGH!" Linda yelled furiously. She stuttered to a halt stamped her foot and clenched her little hands in anger, completely forgetting to cover up again. Rafael nonchalantly snapped another picture of her furious face and bouncing breasts.

"YOU'VE ALL GOT NO RIGHT TO COME INTO MY HOUSE AND TREAT ME LIKE THIS!"

"Actually, we've got every right. You're just a stupid maid," replied Esmerelda with a smirk.

"I'M NOT THE MAID, MRS JUANITA IS!"

Juanita stepped forward and faced Linda.

"Actually, Linda, you are the maid. You are doing all the chores in the house and you're doing them naked. I'm in charge here and you're just my bitch."

Linda stared at Juanita with her jaw hanging open. Then her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish. Linda was slowly coming to the realization that she had been tricked all this time and stripped butt naked by a previously trusted employee.

"You.. You..," stammered Linda, struggling to convert her shock into words.

"Yes, me, Princess. First I took your clothes and then I took your dignity. Now I'm going to take your ass!"

Saying this, Juanita stepped forward and grabbed Linda's arm in a vice-like grip. She sat down and hauled the naked bimbo over her knee as her friends cheered her on.

"I... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DO..!"

WHAP!

"YEOWWWW!!"

Juanita struck Linda's ass so ferociously that it left a prominent red handprint on Linda's bare cheek.

SMACK!

"OWWWWW!"

SLAP!

OUCH! UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT!"

SWAT!

"YEOWWWW!

THWACK!

"EEEEEEKKKKK!"

SPLAT!

"OWWWW!

SMACK!

"YIKES!"

Juanita paused for a moment to talk to the naked married girl.

"Linda, dearest, I want you to know it's been loads of fun working for you, stripping you butt naked everyday, and making you do all the work. I've really enjoyed taking your panties down over and over again, but now it's time for you to officially become my maid - no more having to trick you. This time you'll belong to me."

"You're crazy!" Linda replied, unable to come to terms with it all. "I'll never be your maid."

"Never say never, bitch," said Esmerelda with a smirk, cutting into the conversation.

Juanita resumed spanking with a renewed vigour and determination. She had plenty of experience spanking her unruly children and charges, and all of them had been made of much tougher stuff than Linda, even the younger ones.

Linda felt as though her ass was about to explode and it became the most important part of her body. Juanita was methodical, firm, and hitting very hard. The older woman knew just how to hit to cause the maximum pain and also ensure Linda's ass was reddened with some sort of consistency.

Linda yelled and screamed and squawked like an offended hen. She kicked her legs wildly without realizing that this revealed tantalizing peeks at her tiny pussy and cute asshole.

Though she fought it, Linda could not keep the tears at bay for long and suddenly they were flowing down her cheeks making her heavy mascara run like black streaks down her pretty face.

"Not so high and mighty now are you, 4' 11," commented Esmerelda with a shark-like grin.

"Sniff.. Y... you hor.. OWWWW! You horrible people! WAAAAHHH!" Linda cried as her cute cheeks took the punishment.

Rafael was taking some first rate footage of Linda, capturing her swinging tits and reddening backside, occasionally getting a shot at her tight asshole. He couldn't stop grinning as he snapped pictures. There was something just naturally comedic about Linda. Her anger and tears just made her seem even more like a stupid clown somehow.

Linda yelled and made threats to call the police and tell her husband, then she offered Juanita money and even revealed the password to the online banking app on her phone. Linda's phone was immediately seized by Santiago and all the money was transferred out quickly. However, this did not stop the spanking and Juanita kept it going until Linda was crying for her mommy.

The spanking was stopped and Juanita spoke to her blubbering former employer clearly.

"Do you agree to be my maid and do whatever we say?'

"YES! YES! OK!"

"You agree to do the dusting and mopping and all other household chores?"

"YES! YES! JUST PLEASE STOP HITTING ME!"

"Do you agree to serve us?"

"YES!"

"To treat us like royalty?"

"YES!"

"To let us fuck you whenever we want?"

"YE.... I... sniff... umm," stammered Linda, pausing to think about that one.

SMACK!

"YIKES! YES YES I DO!" Linda yelled after that particularly hard slap on her cute buttcheeks.

"We'll humiliate you and degrade you and take your clothes off whenever we like."

"Sniff.. Oh, come on. Sniff... Let me go!" Linda whined.

SLAP!

"YEOWWWW! OK OK! I AGREE! JUST PLEASE STOP HITTING ME!"

Linda was finally allowed to get back to feet and this caused a renewed flood of tears to cascade down her cheeks. She covered her eyes and bawled like a baby as she stood naked in front of her grinning guests.

123456...8