Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all followed up with more squats, situps, and pushups, until Linda could barely move and stayed down on all fours as she struggled to get her breathing under control.

"Well, let's get you on that scale and how you're progressing."

The weighting scale was produced and Linda crawled over to it and with an effort stumbled to her feet and stood on it.

"No difference at all! Are you kidding me? This fat ass of yours needs a lot of work. A LOT of WORK!" yelled Alejandro, pretending to be furious.

Linda was unhappy about not losing weight after all that work and it was the perfect time to degrade her a little bit.

"Get on all fours again," growled Alejandro and Linda dropped to her knees.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

She was surprised to find the little man sitting on her back with his full weight on her.

"Move! This is the best way for you to lose some weight quickly."

Linda found herself crawling with difficulty. Her back, knees, and arms were killing her as she crawled with gritted teeth.

"Faster!"

SMACK!

"YEOW!"

The fat little man had slapped her on the ass! Linda glared around angrily, but another firm swat got her moving again.

"That's right. FASTER! Move your fat ass!"

Linda crawled as fast as she could to avoid getting these humiliating and painful slaps to her ass. Every now and then the personal trainer would slap her ass and yell at her as she struggled forward.

"With a fat ass and big ears like that, it's a wonder people don't mistake you for an elephant," said Alejandro and followed that up with another firm slap.

On the couch, Juanita couldn't quite keep the grin off her face as she enjoyed the show. It was quite a challenge to keep from laughing out loud and giving the game away. The angry and mortified look on Linda's pretty face was priceless and Alejandro's comments were truly hilarious.

Linda crawled as best she could, her muscles straining and her arms and legs were starting to shake with the effort. On top of that he ass was stinging now after being on the receiving end of so many slaps.

"Faster, you stupid dumbo," shouted Alejandro, tugging painfully on Linda's ears.

The truth was Linda was sensitive about her ears and always wondered if they were too big. Alejandro's comments were adding fuel to an already smoking insecurity of hers. In reality her ears were completely normal looking, but Linda didn't need to know that as far as Alejandro was concerned.

SLAP!

"YIKES!"

"Faster you silly bimbo. You'll tighten that fat ass even if it's the last thing you do!"

Round and round she crawled, huffing and puffing with exertion until Linda came to a grinding halt and fell flat on her pretty face, totally drained of energy and completely exhausted.

"Up! You'd better move now! Don't you give me that angry look, get your fat ass up and get moving."

Linda glared at the fat little man in anger, but there was really nothing she could do. She was too exhausted to fight and too exhausted to keep going either. No amount of slaps could get her to lift his weight and crawl around anymore.

"Very well. Let's get you on that weighing scale again. If you haven't lost weight we'll keep at it today until you have!"

Linda was hauled to her feet and placed on the scale. Much to her dismay, the scale showed no change at all.

"What is the meaning of this? There's no excuse, little miss, no excuse!"

"Alejandro, I have a suggestion. I think her clothes are quite heavy as well. Perhaps the reading will be different without them," suggested Juanita innocently.

Linda just stood there in shock as she tried to process this, but Alejandro was nodding thoughtfully. "Si, si, you could be right. The clothes might make a difference."

Alejandra grabbed hold of the waistband of Linda's tights. Linda's eyes grew wide as she stared at his determined face in shock.

"No, no, you can't.. EEEEEKKKKKK!!"

The tights were shucked down and off and her shoes came off with them as well. This left Linda in just a pair of pale pink panties and pale pink socks below the waist.

"Wh.. What are you doing?" Linda was yelling, but due to how tired she was, it came out more like a half whisper.

"No, no, no," came the panicked whisper as Linda's panties were tugged down and off.

Alejandro stepped back, silent for a moment as he studied the bottomless bimbo before him. Linda stood silent as well, staring at the personal trainer in shock. Juanita was silent as well, holding her breath and hoping nothing would go wrong.

Then with one swift move, Alejandro grabbed hold of Linda's hand, spun her around, and slapped her hard on the ass.

SMACK!

"YEOW!"

"BIG! FAT! ASS!" roared Alejandro.

"Just look at this enormous thing! I have my work cut out with you, little missy. I'm going to be very strict with you from now on, or this will not do!"

Linda was completely wrongfooted now. She was furious, but Alejandro somehow seemed even more angry than she was and she felt cowed as a result.

"Flab! Flab! And more flab!" complained Alejandro as he grabbed Linda's ass cheek and squeezed it.

"YIKES!" Linda yelped as her other cheek was on the receiving end of a hard pinch.

"So much flab! I'll need to be extra strict! You'll be losing that weight whether you like it or not, you overweight nitwit!"

Linda's bare butt cheeks were made to bounce and jiggle as Alejandro berated her. Linda had a round and curvy bubble butt that actually didn't have any extra fat on it and her cheeks were quite firm, but she was insecure about her ass and her personal trainer did not hesitate to exploit her weakness and capitalize on her doubts. Linda was mortified that her bare buns were out in the open and in plain sight of this man. It was even more embarrassing that he had his hands on her cheeks.

Juanita couldn't help chuckling at the sight of Linda's bare buttocks getting bounced and jiggled about while she got scolded like a mischievous schoolgirl. It was a good thing that Linda was so distracted and so stupid or she'd have noticed her maid laughing at her. With all the focus on Linda's backside, Juanita was also able to spend a bit of time studying her employer's pussy. Linda's pussy was completely shaven as usual and her tiny slit was actually not very visible between her legs except for a lovely tantalizing little cleft. Of course, this was not the first time she had the pleasure of this view and it was not going to be the last time either.

"My ass is not flabby!" whined Linda, almost in tears now but there was no escape from this close scrutiny and stern telling off.

"Yes it is, missy. That's one fat backside," retorted Alejandro firmly and gave those buns another shake to emphasize his point. "Now for the rest."

The fat little man grabbed the bottom of Linda's tank top and sports bra and pulled them both up and off with one swift tug.

BOING!

Linda's tits seemed to explode out of their confines and bounce about enticingly.

For a moment there was silence again as all of them just stared at Linda's breasts. They were big, round and perfectly shaped, capped with her tiny light brown nipples. A sight to behold for any man or woman. Finally Alejandro found his voice again.

"Well, it looks like you also have fat tits."

With her nerves already ripped to shreds, this was the last straw and Linda covered her face and burst into tears.

Alejandro and Juanita took the opportunity to make eye contact, and they both couldn't help laughing. Linda was too caught up in her dismay to realize she was being laughed at. It took a lot of effort to stop laughing and they were lucky that Linda wasn't very bright and didn't realize she was being toyed with even after getting stripped butt naked. The cousins would have high-fived each other if they could - they managed to take a beautiful, successful, married woman and make her a crying naked mess with her buttocks bared and boobs on display.

The naked idiot bawled her eyes out, completely overcome by her strenuous workout and abject humiliation at the hands of her new personal trainer. She had always feared that she was overweight and now it was proven to be true.

Linda was made to stand on the weighing scale and she was surprised and pleased to see that her weight had indeed gone down. Perhaps her clothes were indeed weighing her down.

"We'll continue tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll get that fat off you somehow," said Alejandro firmly and gave the naked girl an encouraging squeeze of the shoulder.

"I think a bath is in order," said Juanita, taking her snivelling employer by the arm and leading the pretty girl away. She looked over her shoulder and winked at Alejandro, who was grinning widely as we got his things and left.

***

Linda stood naked in the bathtub, with the water only ankle deep. She would have liked to sink under the water and immerse her aching body and relax by herself after a tiring and difficult day. However, it was just not to be. The water was too shallow and too cold for her to get any comfort from it and she was not alone.

Juanita worked the shampoo into the sniffling damsel's dark hair, taking care to ensure that it flowed into the married girl's eyes, stinging them and enticing even more tears. Next she got the soap and got her hands properly on Linda.

No nook or cranny went untouched as Juanita got intimate with every inch of Linda's body. The lovely round cheeks, the tight ass crack, the completely shaved pussy, and even the little area between her pussy and her asshole. Nothing escaped Juanita's scrutiny. The lovely perfect tits, the tiny nipples, her ears, her mouth, her nose - Juanita soaped up and felt up everything.

"Mrs Juanita... sniff.... Ooooh... I don't think... Yikes... sniff.... I think maybe... Woah there.." Linda struggled to get a word in as her maid examined her, while pretending to get her properly cleaned up.

Linda was roughly towelled down by a grinning Juanita. The maid sneakily got her phone out and snapped a couple of quick pictures of her employer, while Linda wasn't looking.

Finally Linda showed the maid out before crumpling down in an exhausted pile on the bed.

***

Alejandro drowned his beer, slammed it down on the grimy table, and roared with laughter. Now that he was finally out of his new client's apartment, he simply couldn't stop laughing. What was even more amusing were the two pictures on the table.

The first one was the same picture he had seen earlier. Linda smiling happily, fully dressed in casual, but expensive clothes - not a hair out of place and a picture that highlighted her beauty and illustrated perfection. The second picture was a complete contrast. Her beautiful hair was an unruly mess, her eyes bloodshot after crying, her lips curved downwards in an unhappy pout, and she was completely naked with her tits and hairless pussy on display. Juanita had managed to snap it while Linda was still recovering from her rather emotional and exhausting workout and the dumb bimbo had been too distraught to notice.

"Well, that really was fun," guffawed Alejandro. "Are we in any trouble with that stupid cabrona?"

"No, she reluctantly set up another session with you actually," replied Juanita with a wide grin. "Stupid girl thinks she's overweight and believes you're actually a personal trainer who can get her weight down."

"Estupida!" Alejandro laughed again.

"Also, Linda is a girl who would never admit she needs help. It's a good deal, Alejandro."

Alejandro nodded. "Si, si, I think so too."

***

"You better start with the vacuuming and then move on to the dishes," said Juanita with a smug look as she sat on the couch in front of her employer and slowly pulled Linda's panties down her sexy thighs.

"After that you have to do the curtains and drapes," she continued as she removed Linda's panties completely and had a close look at Linda's completely bare pussy.

"You need to do the ironing once I'm done with the laundry," continued Juanita as she reached behind Linda and tugged on her bra clasp.

BOING!

Linda's titties popped out and bounced vigorously in front of Juanita's pleased face.

"And then you can get onto cleaning the bathroom floor," said Juanita after a long pause where she stared at Linda's bare boobs.

For her part, Linda was just completely cowed by her maid at this point. She could barely get a word in and was just too exhausted to argue. So Linda gritted her teeth and got down to her work.

"You missed a spot over there, sweetie," said Juanita, eyeing Linda's swinging tits with a smile as she pointed out a spot Linda missed with the vacuum.

"Get that speck of dust at the top there," said the maid, admiring Linda's body as she stretched out on her tiptoes to clean the curtains.

"Scrub harder. You need to put your elbow into it," commented Juanita, while Linda was on her knees scrubbing the bathroom floor. From this angle, the grinning maid could just about make out Linda's tight little asshole between her lovely buns.

Juanita put her feet up on Linda's coffee table, watched TV and kept one eye on Linda's naked body as she worked. This really was a perfect job. She was outsmarting Linda on a daily basis, getting her out of her clothes, and having a good look at Linda's considerable charms. Additionally, she was also bossing her around now and totally in control. She had a good look at Linda's tits and ass as she worked and remembered the tantalizing sight of the married girl's asshole. The desire to humiliate her boss some more and also somehow bed her was overwhelming Juanita. It was time to take things to the next level. It helped that Linda's husband was away on a business trip so she had the sexy little stooge to herself for a few weeks.

***

"I'm perfectly capable of taking a bath by myself," said Linda in annoyance but her maid had a will of iron. When Juanita had something in her mind, Linda found that it was hard to talk her out of it. It was like trying to stop a hurricane with an umbrella.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all. I insist on helping," said Juanita with a cheeky grin as she soaped up Linda's tits and made them bounce about for her entertainment.

Linda was once again in the bathtub with water only up to her ankles and in the capable hands of her maid.

"OWW! Do you have to help so much though, Mrs Juanita?" Linda complained as her little nipples got pulled.

Juanita laughed. "It's the least I can do, darling," she replied as she tugged Linda's nipples alternately as though milking a cow.

"Moo," said Juanita with a grin. It was fortunate that Linda was too tired and distracted by her breasts to notice that she was being compared to a cow.

Juanita shifted her focus and plunged her fingers into Linda's ears, filling them with soap so that the sound was completely blocked out. Before Linda could adjust to this change, Juanita soaped up Linda's pretty face and managed to get some soap in Linda's eyes.

"OHHH! It stings!," complained Linda shaking her hands in panic, but unable to rub her eyes clean without making them sting more. She was left literally blind and deaf and completely naked in front of her maid.

Juanita leaned back and giggled as she checked Linda out and gave the married girl's tits another squeeze. She really was a pretty thing covered in nothing but soap suds with round breasts glistening wet and her nice round ass a sight to behold. Juanita had her victim where she wanted and dived in. Her right hand slid between Linda's legs and along her tight slit, while her left hand curved around Linda's ass and glided in between her butt cheeks.

"YIKES!" Linda squealed as a firm finger goosed her between her cheeks and another seemed to slip up into her pussy. It was still hard for her to understand what was going on as her eyes were smarting with soap and her ears were completely blocked up. Most people would have figured out that someone was toying with them, but Linda's brains just didn't work that fast.

Linda opened her mouth to argue and found a soap bar quickly wedged between her teeth and the taste of it assailing her taste buds.

"ARRGH... GLUG!"

Being unable to hear, see, and speak was a unique experience for Linda and one she had no means of handling. Robbed of her senses, completely naked, and in the hands of a very clever lady, Linda was now being played with at will. Her breasts were squeezed firmly and nipples were pinched hard. Juanita's fingers slid into her pussy, pinched her clit, and also found their way up her back passage.

Linda finally managed to spit the soap out of her mouth and coughed and spluttered. However, Juanita was quick as a flash and pressed the fallen soap bar against Linda's asshole.

"WOAH!" yelled Linda as the soap bar slid up her most private hole.

Juanita produced a scrubbing brush with a flourish. "My dear, you have such terrible skin, I think it needs a good scrub to get rid of those unsightly blemishes," said the maid with a cunning smile.

Linda was disoriented but distraught. She didn't like the idea of bad skin. However, the truth was that Linda had perfect skin and the clever maid was playing on her insecurities again.

"U... unsightly blemishes?"

"That's right Linda dear. A good scrubbing should sort that out!"

Juanita grabbed Linda firmly and started scrubbing the soles of her delicate feet.

"Woa.. hey! YEOUCH! Haha.. that's a bit.. OWWW!"

The attack on her feet was ticklish and painful in equal measure and had Linda in fits of hysterical laughter mixed with squeals and yells. Unfortunately the brushing didn't stop there.

"We need to keep that pretty face clean. I can see signs of acne," lied Juanita as she held Linda's face and studied it closely.

Linda's face had a look of horror on it at the thought of acne, but this did not last long. Juanita took the brush to Linda's face and started scrubbing firmly.

"EEEEEKKKK! OWWW! YEOW!! STOP! EEEEEKKKK! STOP!"

However, Juanita had no intention of stopping and scrubbed hard, enjoying the sight of the mascara running and makeup getting smeared.

"T... THAT HURTS! OH MY... M.. MRS JUANITAA PLEASE!"

Juanita was finally rewarded by Linda's tears as they started pouring down her cheeks. Pressing her advantage further, the brush made its way between Linda's legs and the scrubbing recommenced.

"YIKES! OHHHH! YEOW!"

Juanita ignored Linda's protests and gave her tight hairless pussy a scrubbing she wouldn't soon forget.

"Let's not forget to fight cavities," said Juanita and promptly put the large scrubbing brush between Linda's lips and scrubbed her teeth.

Finally, the bath was over and a confused, disoriented, sniffling, and upset Linda was washed down and towelled off.

'Ohh, that was.. that was... What was that?"

"That was a proper bath and cleaning, Linda dear," replied Juanita with a smile. "Now, I've laid some clothes out on the bed for you, but first, let's do your makeup."

"But.. but, I don't need to wear makeup right now," said Linda, but Juanita wasn't listening and was already working on Linda's pretty face.

There were no mirrors around so Linda couldn't see what her maid was up to. Juanita, on the other hand, had a good view of what she was doing and also a good view of Linda's naked body.

Juanita leaned back and was satisfied with her work. She led Linda to the bed, not allowing the pretty married cutie to check herself out in the mirror. Linda now looked like a cross between a slut and a clown. The mascara was heavy, the blush and eyeliner were applied with a very heavy hand, her nose was red, and her lips were painted bright fuck-me pink.

Linda was made to stand in front of the bed and Juanita dressed her employer up efficiently as she eyed up Linda's naked charms combined with the makeup.

"What are these clothes?" Linda asked, confused by the strange assortment.

123456...8