Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juanita appeared with a newly mixed tube of shampoo. "Here you go. Give the bitch a bath," she said, tossing the shampoo over to them.

Linda was hauled up, sputtering, crying, and drenched from head to foot. The naked married girl protested vehemently while her guests whistled and chatted with each other as they soaped up silly Linda, paying special attention to those marvelous tits, hairless pussy, and sweet buttcheeks. Finally her luscious dark locks were soaked up in the shampoo.

The sniggering and giggling seemed to be growing in volume and frequency although Linda had no idea what these horrible people found so amusing.

Suddenly Linda's nose was grabbed firmly by Juanita and Santiago brought over a filled balloon. The balloon was untied and the opening was shoved between Linda's full lips. Her difficulty breathing made her suck in the air without too much thought.

Finally all the soap and shampoo was washed away, leaving Linda standing butt naked in front of everyone. The snickers, poorly concealed laughs, and insults whispered loudly to each other even alerted someone as airheaded as Linda that something was amiss.

She chanced to take a peek at the large mirror that was placed in front of her sink.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Linda's lovely locks were now a very bright shade of pink.

Linda stared at her reflection in shock and screamed again as everyone chuckled. What she didn't realize was that her scream came out like a high-pitched squeak. The air she had breathed in was helium.

"PINK! PINK!" Linda squeaked and then stopped as she realized her voice now resembled that of an angry mouse.

The look of outrage, shock, and humiliation on her pretty face combined with her pink hair, squeaky voice, and totally naked body set everyone off into gales of uncontrollable laughter. Linda was completely wrongfooted by her own voice and did not know how to deal with it.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! YOU STUPID IDIOTS!" Linda squeaked, making everyone hold their sides as they laughed.

"Pink," replied Rafael in a deadpan fashion as he tried not to laugh, "Is generally regarded as a female colour. Often considered frivolous and dimwitted. Particularly favoured by women of limited intelligence or lower social status."

"Colloquially known as Bimbos," added Esmerelda.

"Lesbian bimbos," agreed Juanita.

"MY HAIR IS PINK! PINK! YOU MORONS!" Linda screamed again, enraged, humiliated, and devastated by the state of her once beautiful hair.

Linda's guests grinned happily, thrilled at her reaction.

"You look like a proper slut now, Linda," said Juanita, smiling with satisfaction. She was so proud of herself. She had taken her employer - this successful married woman, took away every stitch of her clothing, and made a complete fool out of the pretty girl.

"Slut! SLUT! You've ruined my hair. RUINED!" Linda squeaked in dismay, inadvertently setting off another bout of laughter. She looks so funny and sounded so ridiculous that it just cracked everyone up.

Rafael was snapping more pictures and making a few videos.

SPLASH!

"GLUB!"

Icy cold water was suddenly splashed over Linda and she shrieked in surprise. As she shuddered and shook in shock, she was approached by Esmerelda who was having another good look at Linda's naked body.

Linda's nipples were hard as diamonds and Esmerelda gave them a hard pinch.

"OWWW!"

"Just getting your attention, baby," grinned Esmerelda. "What is 4+11?"

"W... w... what!" Linda struggled to snarl with her teeth chattering.

"4 plus 11," said Esmerelda, talking slowly as though to someone very stupid.

"I.. what.. I... I d.. don't know," stammered Linda, still squeaking away in her high-pitched helium induced voice.

"It's 15, bitch. The 411 is that you're the stupidest girl in the world!"

"Shut up!" Linda squeaked angrily.

"You and I are gonna have so much fun, honeybuns. You bring your sexy 4'11" bum cheeks and I'll give you a good rapin'," Esmerelda said, running her eyes up and down Linda's sexy body like a cat that was about to lick the cream.

Linda stared at Esmerelda, both furious and worried. There was something about the look that Esmerelda was giving her that gave her the chills. She knew this was her chance to get out of this. If she didn't put a stop to this now, she was definitely getting a good raping and there would be no stopping these horrible people from completely degrading her. So Linda stood up straight, clenched her hands into tiny little fists, and glared at the big woman. She would teach this big bitch a lesson once and for all.

Esmerelda smiled and knew it was time to lay down a marker. She licked her lips eagerly and waited for Linda to come.

Linda snarled and charged forward, but as she ran past her ex-maid, Juanita stuck out her hip and gave Linda a little nudge that sent her hurtling away at an angle towards Rafael, who shoved her hard and sent her flying towards Santiago, who also gave her a push onto Esmerelda. The big woman shoved Linda away and soon the pretty married girl was being pushed about inside a circle.

The four friends worked well together, pushing Linda about with ease, while not giving the bimbo a moment's respite. The timing of their pushes were also immaculate and Linda was completely off balance but also not off her feet yet. The butt naked married girl was being bullied as though her apartment was a schoolyard, while her oppressors were hardly breaking a sweat. Linda staggered about at a speed she was not accustomed to, with her boobs and butt cheeks bouncing madly.

Finally Linda crashed to the ground at Esmerelda's feet. She was dazed and dizzy but she looked up at the towering woman in pure hatred.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Linda snarled with venom, but that just sounded funny to everyone because she was still squeaking in her high-pitched helium induced voice.

The pink haired bimbo struggled to her feet. Her face was red with fury as she looked up at her opponent.

"Just you and me, you bitch. I'll teach you a LESSON!" Linda squeaked, making everyone chuckle again.

Esmerelda gave her an appraising stare. "Bring it on, bitch!"

They stared at each other for a moment. Linda was short, slim, curvy, and butt naked, while Esmerelda was tall, big-made, strong, and fully-clothed. Linda's hair was pink, her voice was squeaky, and she had been humiliated beyond measure, while Esmerelda didn't look as if a single hair was out of place and had a look of supreme confidence and arousal on her slab-like face. They were opposite in every way and, hence, they were a perfect match for each other, like yin and yang.

Linda raced towards her opponent with her little hands balled up into tiny fists and a squeak of rage accompanying her. And then the fight was over.

Linda found herself on all fours with her pretty face pressed down to the ground by one of Esmerelda's hands, while her other hand did multiple tasks. The big woman's hand dropped down like a hammer to the top of Linda's head, clipped her ear, pinched her nose, tweaked her nipples, and slid between Linda's well-rounded butt cheeks to dominantly touch and tease Linda's asshole.

"Guess what, 411, you're my bitch now," said Esmerelda with a big grin as she took charge of Linda's asshole while her friends cheered her on. "You're going to get a different type of degrading now, sweetie."

***

It was evening now and the lights were on in Linda's apartment. The huge widescreen TV was on and it was now playing all the videos that Rafael had taken during the day and a slideshow of all the pictures. All in all, there were hours and hours of footage available. A raunchy hip hop tune was playing on Linda's high end stereo system and Rafael had selected the playlist to include as many sleazy numbers as possible. There was beer and tequila, with pizza, chips, salsa, and chicken takeout, all paid for using Linda's credit card.

The skinny long haired lad sat on the sofa with his legs stretched out, sipping a beer and taking an occasional bite out of a pizza. Linda's husband was away on a business trip, of course, so they had the place to themselves. Throughout the day, the four friends had been in and out of the apartment, bringing their things over and occupying the various rooms in the house. It was a big and comfortable apartment and the four friends were very comfortable.

Linda's closet had been raided and all her conservative clothes and her husband's things were all packed away. Her underwear drawer had been removed completely and was now placed in the living room in full view of everyone so that they could get Linda to wear something if it took their fancy. In fact, earlier in the day they forced the married girl to model some of her unmentionables. They started her off with her favourite sexy purple lingerie and then they got creative. Soon Linda found herself modelling her favourite bras and panties while being either bottomless or topless. Soon whatever she wore kept getting pulled off and she was struggling to hang onto skimpy thongs. In the end Linda was doing a catwalk in her birthday suit, while the four friends hooted and catcalled at the sexy naked nutcase.

Santiago had brought in a number of amusing props to the apartment. There were a whole range of kinky animal costumes and BDSM outfits for everyone to use. The mustached man was sitting on a lounge chair and puffing on a cheap cigar.

Both Rafael and Santiago had already received a blowjob each and were waiting their turn for more. There was no hurry, of course, they had Linda for a while and there was plenty of time to humiliate the pretty married girl. They were in the middle of a leisure discussion on developing a massively overblown picture of Linda naked and framing it in the living room when the sound of Linda's angry yells interrupted them. Both men paused for a moment and listened before chuckling. Linda's temper tantrums were both amusing and an incredible turn on. Getting under her skin was fun and easy and despite her hot temper, she was never in control of the situation or even remotely likely to gain anything by her anger. Instead, her hot temper was just used to pile on humiliation upon humiliation on the sweet stooge.

Suddenly Linda's bedroom door burst open and the star of the show stumbled out. She was wearing a purple and yellow jester hat with bells on the end that tinkled merrily. In addition to that she was wearing a bright pink pair of nipple tassels that seemed to spin about like a pair of helicopter blades attached to her tiny little nubs. On her feet she wore giant blue clown shoes and she had a big red clown nose. Apart from that, Linda was completely naked. Mascara was running down her cheeks and she had clearly shed a lot of tears.

***

Earlier in the day, Linda found herself locked in her own bedroom with the big beast of a woman who she had come to dislike immensely. Esmerelda was fully clothed and Linda was wearing a pink t-shirt, pink bra, and pink panties to match her pink hair.

"All pink like a proper lesbian bimbo fuckdoll. Love the look, Linda!"

Linda simply snarled in response and shot her a look of pure hatred. Unfortunately the effect was wasted by the silly pink hair and her panties on display.

Esmerelda took her time and made sure she dealt the maximum amount of humiliation possible. Linda's panties were tugged about roughly and she was wedgied repeatedly. Every now and then, Esmerelda slid her fingers between Linda's lovely ass cheeks and goosed her while the panties were pulled aside. Sometimes she even slid a finger inside Linda's tight little asshole, making her jump and squeal like an angry piglet. Finally the t-shirt was tugged up and off and the pink bra was unstrapped.

BOING!

Linda's boobs bounced out like trapped puppies that suddenly received the gift of freedom. Linda stared down at her tits with a feeling of deep shame - she felt completely betrayed by the embarrassing sound that they made when they popped out. Esmerelda seized the lovely round titties with a firm grip and squeezed them with gusto.

"This isn't fair!" Linda yelled, red-faced with her bottom lip trembling.

"It's totally fair, sweetie. You're just a stupid bimbo who was born to be stripped naked and humiliated," replied Esmerelda in a matter-of-fact way while she had her way with Linda's hooters.

"That's just not true!" Linda exclaimed vehemently.

"It IS true, honeybuns. I mean, just look at these titties bounce," said Esmerelda and bounced Linda's tits so that they bobbed up and down as if she was getting fucked silly.

Linda looked down at her boobs as they bounced about as though on springs and burst into tears.

"Well, don't get them all wet now," said Esmerelda with a laugh as Linda's tears spattered down on her tits.

Linda was wearing just her panties now, but even that was about to change. Esmerelda hooked her fingers into the waistband of Linda's panties and shucked them down and off.

Esmerelda slowly made the sobbing clown girl twirl slowly for her and grinned at the sight of the perfectly rounded butt cheeks.

"Sexy butt, Linda," said Esmerelda with a wolf whistle and gave those cheeks a firm slap.

Esmerelda got her dressed slowly in the jester hat, clown shoes, and the clown nose, and finally attached the nipple tassels to those sexy little nubs.

"Now you're ready to be my bitch," said Esmerelda and wore the strap on.

***

Linda's buns were bare and bouncing about enticingly as she ran around her apartment crying and yelling. The bells on her jester hat tinkled merrily as she ran and her tassels on her nipples twirled enticingly. The sight was simply hilarious and everyone laughed.

Esmerelda was grinning widely. She was fully clothed and had a strapon dildo still on her like a big black cock that pointed like an arrow towards Linda's departing backside. It was like a homing device that was locked on to its target, a dart that was rocketing towards a bullseye.

With a few strides, Esmerelda was across the room.

"YEOW!"

Esmerelda had Linda's ear in a vice-like grip and she had no way of escaping.

"Your pretty ass has a date with my dildo, bitch," said Esmerelda with a barking laugh and frog-marched Linda back to the bedroom.

Linda was hurled back on the bed and Esmerelda pounced on her. Linda shrieked like a banshee and punched and kicked with all her strength, but Esmerelda merely laughed and toyed with Linda's lovely breasts.

"YIKES!"

Esmerelda yanked off Linda's nipple tassels and got the married girl on all fours. She spread the beautiful buttcheeks with her thumbs and laughed at the sight of Linda's most private hole.

Linda yelled, screamed, and pounded ineffectually on Esmerelda's stout arm with her tiny little fists but Esmerelda just chuckled.

"A strapon up your ass won't make you taller, 4'11, but it'll make me feel all happy inside," said the big woman before directing her massive dildo towards Linda's tiny asshole.

Linda's asshole was the tightest she'd ever seen and was not meant to fit a dildo of this size, but that little detail was not about to deter Esmerelda from her purpose. It took a little while, but with dedication and effort she pushed the strapon against Linda's tight little hold while she screamed bloody murder and finally broke through the slim girl's defences.

Linda burst into tears and Esmerelda whooped with joy as the dildo ploughed into its target. The pretty married girl had no idea how to deal with this level of degradation and wept a river as Esmerelda worked the dildo in and out of that tight butthole.

True to her word, Esmerelda degraded Linda more and more, making the bimbo cry for her mummy. For Linda, it was the ultimate disgrace for her asshole to be fucked by another woman and she was humiliated beyond belief.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I'VE NEVER BEEN HUMILIATED LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE! YOU CAN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS!"

Esmerelda laughed in response.

"Oh sweetie, we're just getting started," she said ominously and gave Linda's little brown nipple a hard pinch to emphasise her point.

***

Juanita leaned back on the bed and admired her former employer sitting on her strapon. She had found Linda's wedding dress and got the pretty married girl to model it for her complete with the veil and her wedding lingerie.

Bit by bit, Linda lost her clothes and now only wore a tiny lace garter around her thigh, her silver wedding shoes, and the veil pushed back.

"Well, go on then, honeybuns. Bounce!"

Linda bounced, glaring at her maid in anger and shedding a few hot angry tears. It was like her sacred wedding day was being mocked and ruined and she hated it. However, protests were not wise, as she quickly learned. She was given a very hard spanking when she flat out refused to play along and her poor ass cheeks were still stinging from the blows.

After she was satisfied with the bouncing, Linda was pulled down and firmly directed to Juanita's pussy.

"If you don't lick properly, I'll roast your hot buns so much that you'll never sit down again," warned Juanita. Her voice was calm but the tone indicated she meant business. She lightly squeezed Linda's bare butt cheeks just to get her attention.

Linda licked her maid's pussy like a hungry kitten desperate for milk, hating the sweaty and salty tang and the overgrown bush, but licking away nonetheless. She did not want another spanking and her butt cheeks were still sore from previous beatings.

Soon Juanita came hard. After she calmed down, she pulled Linda down with her and cuddled the pretty bimbo, toying with those gorgeous tits.

"You know what, you do make a good maid, sweetie. But I think a sex toy is an even more suitable role for you," commented Juanita as she played around with Linda's nipples before proceeding to remove her garter with her teeth.

The veil was taken off and Juanita held Linda by the waist and lifted her up with ease and held her suspended in the air butt naked.

"I'm going to strip you naked every single day, Linda, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

***

True to her word, Juanita stripped Linda butt naked day in and day out. She'd allow Linda to wear an outfit and then strip it right off her just when she started to get a little bit of confidence back.

This was the third day that the four friends were spending in Linda's apartment but it had seemed like weeks to Linda. She hadn't been allowed to sleep much and she was exhausted after all the sex and bullying and humiliation she had to deal with.

"YIKES!" Linda yelped as her sexy polkadot panties were yanked down and her bare buttcheeks bounced into view.

There were hoots, catcalls, and, of course, loads of laughter. There was something inherently funny about taking Linda's clothes off because of how her naked charms seemed to almost burst out of their confines and bounce about uncontrollably. Also the look on her face was like a comedy in itself. She first looked panicked, then devastated at having been exposed. This was followed by a look of abject humiliation, and instantly replaced by an expression of fury.

"Stop it, Juanita! JUST STOP IT!"

Her anger, combined by the sight of her completely shaved pubes and bare buns, had everyone in stitches.

There were more people in the apartment than usual. Juanita had taken the liberty of going through all of Linda's acquaintances and ex friends and there were a reasonable number who were very interested in seeing Linda taken down a notch.

Linda's former boss, Ronald, was there. He was an absolute womanizer and had unsuccessfully tried to get into Linda's pants in the past. Now he was seated on her couch and laughing at the sight of her bare backside.

Katrina was an old classmate who used to bully Linda mercilessly back when they were in school and was now taking pictures of Linda's hairless pussy. Linda used to be on the receiving end of numerous pranks that left her wet and messy.

1...345678