Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's breasts were now slightly bigger after the repeated milkings they were put through, but they were still as firm as ever. Her tiny nipples were rock hard in the cold morning breeze and they seemed to throb in anticipation of her early morning milking.

SPLASH!

Linda's scream seemed to reverberate around and was amplified in the silent morning. She had just been doused with a bucket of cold water.

"That'll get ye in the mood," chuckled Alfredo.

The chuckling farmer dragged the furious married girl into the barn and bent her over a beam before securing her arms tightly to the stall she was in. This left her bent over with her tits hanging down in the most appealing way.

The farmer attached the large suction pumps to Linda's voluptuous breasts and soon the machine started it's work. Linda snarled at Alfredo and struggled to get free but it was no use. Soon the milk was flowing and Linda was pouting as she watched herself being humiliated.

In the afternoon she was allowed off the machine for a little while and she used the opportunity to get cleaned up and dressed again. However, she was facing a different kind of problem now. Two of the farm maids had taken a liking to Linda and constantly visited the farmer around that time.

Alfredo was happy to let the two lasses have their fun and encouraged them goodnaturedly. These were strong-minded young ladies and knew how to have some fun with a stuck up snob like Linda, so the farmer was pleased to let them have a laugh at the married girl's expense. So, the two young milk maids spent every afternoon searching around the farm, trying to find Linda.

Searching around for the pretty married girl was an entertaining sport. Linda hated those two girls and did her utmost to not be found by them. Some days she hid in the barn, some days she hid in the sheds, some days she hid behind stacks of hay. She kept doing her best to hide, but she wasn't clever enough to find a good enough place and the girls found her each and every day.

When her hiding place was discovered, Linda ran as fast as she could, which was not very fast at all. The two girls quickly tackled her to the ground hard, laughing at the entertaining game. They were big burly young ladies and they were used to having their way with slim and sexy Linda. The dismayed married girl burst into tears as her clothes were taken off and her naked charms were out in the open for the two giggling girls to see. The farm girls had loads of fun taking the clothes off the sexy prude and they left her bra for last because it always made Linda feel humiliated when her tits popped out audibly and bounced about madly. Linda snarled furiously and fought with every ounce of intensity and desperation that she could muster, but the reality was that Linda couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag and the girls got on top of her with ease and enjoyed toying with her tits and butt cheeks.

Linda was dragged into the tool sheds and soon she was made to lick pussy. Her ass was slapped, her nipples were pinched, her breasts were squeezed, her pussy was rubbed, and even her asshole was examined. She licked hard, with tears flowing and her clothes off, doing her best to get them off as fast as she could so that they would be done and leave, but the two girls took their own sweet time to orgasm and often went in for a second helping of the tart. The two girls loved a good laugh and used every opportunity to bully Linda and make fun of her. They told her that her ass was too fat, that her tits were like a cow's, and accused her of being a lesbian. Linda tried to argue, but she was not winning any arguments with her clothes off and her tongue otherwise engaged.

Next there was a very entertaining game of pin the tail on the donkey, where Linda was the blindfolded donkey, stumbling about in the barn bare bottom naked with hay stacks all around. The farm girls were attempting to pin the tail on the donkey with a crudely fashioned dildo that was made out of an old trowel handle and vaguely resembled a donkey's tail. The two big-made farm girls had a great time pinning Linda down and trying to fix the donkey's tail by shoving it up her back passage.

Next, Linda was taken out to the back of the sheds and hosed down. She yelled and told the girls off, but they just laughed and teased the pretty naked girl. They even shoved a bar of soap into Linda's mouth and gave her tongue a nice soaping. They dried her off and paid special attention to Linda's tits, ass, and pussy.

Afterwards, the girls just spent some time rolling around in the hay with Linda. The two girls were completely clothed, while Linda was butt naked. The farm girls chased the slim, married cutie around, tackled her to the ground, fondled her sexy body, stole some kisses, and examined her pussy and asshole closely. Linda was bullied both physically and verbally and she was teased about her body and her most private places. Without her clothes, there was no defence and every little inch of her was examined and used as a tool to properly take her down a notch. Her nipples were tugged and tweaked, her clit was pinched, her ears were pulled, and her mouth, pussy, and asshole were fingered. Nothing went unobserved, no hole or body part.

The farmer occasionally heard excited giggles and hearty laughter from the girls, and angry retorts and humiliated yells from Linda as they bullied and disgraced her. He chuckled goodnaturedly and continued with his work. He had to admit those farm girls had style and were doing wonders in taking the stuck up snobby married girl and completely breaking her down into a humiliated angry mess. He laughed again when Linda gave out another panicked yell followed by loud giggles from the farm girls.

It was evening by the time the girls were done with her and Linda cleaned herself up and put some fresh clothes on. She had dinner with the farmer and had to listen to the silly jokes he made at her expense. After dinner, Linda's pants and panties were taken off and she was made to do the dishes naked below the waist, while the farmer had a good look at her bare backside and hairless pussy. Once the work was done, Linda's top and bra were taken off and she was made to give the farmer a blowjob. After that she had to clean up again before she was deposited back into her cramped little cupboard for the night.

***

Juanita strode into the large private room she had booked for the night. It was where the rich people went in order to have some fun quietly. As soon as she walked in, her friends all got to their feet and started cheering.

"Thank you all for coming," said Juanita graciously and picked up a glass of wine from the table. She stood at the head of the table and stared around.

Rafael was there with his new high end camera that was obviously top of the line. He took her picture and grinned. He had a girl with him who he was now dating.

Alejandro, her cousin, and Linda's fake personal trainer was in attendance with an expensive Rolex on his wrist and gold chains around his neck. He gave Juanita a big hug, which she returned warmly.

Santiago was there as well, looking about the same as he always did, except he had a much better looking duffel bag.

Alfredo the farmer had an expensive hat on his head, and wore a well-tailored suit for the occasion. He had a big bottle of expensive whiskey that he was sharing with Santiago and they both raised a glass at Juanita.

Esmerelda was dressed in a smart suit with big gold earrings and large rings on her fingers. She gave Juanita a knowing look and they both grinned.

"Life has been good to us, my friends. The 411 Double Cream milk has been distributed to many people around the world by certain communities that specialize in underground pornography, prostitution, and sexual drugs. The proceeds have been incredible and just last week, a billionaire businessman invested heavily into our business and we have all become very rich."

At that last comment, there were cheers and applause from everyone.

"Now, I know what you all must be wondering. What of the source of all our income - the lovely miss Linda and her lovely round tits? Well, I am pleased to say that Esmerelda here has decided to take charge of the voluptuous bimbo and become her mistress. Esmerelda, would you like to say a few words?"

Esmerelda rose to her feet and addressed everyone in a big booming voice. "That bitch sure hates me with every fibre of her being, but she's also pretty scared of me," she said with a laugh. "So I think things will go nicely for my new little slave. Anyway, this doesn't mean you all can't have fun with her whenever you want the little patsy. She's born to entertain us all - and that's what she'll be doing today! Entertain us all!"

With that a large fake cake was wheeled into the room and placed in front of everyone. Bottles of champagne were passed around and a countdown was started up.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

POP!

Decorations burst into the air from poppers all around. "The song "Congratulations" began to play loudly as the sides of the cake fell apart and Linda seemed to pop out as champagne corks popped and everyone cheered, hooted, and roared with laughter.

Linda's face was bright red with anger and humiliation, her hair was tied in blue ribbons, she had a big fake clown nose on her face, and she was completely and utterly bare butt naked for everyone to see.

Rafael was already taking pictures as Linda was grabbed and twirled around so that they could all see her bare butt cheeks as well as her bare pussy.

Linda was hoisted up in the air to celebrate their victory over her.

***

Linda's husband fumbled with the key to his apartment and finally got the damn thing into the lock. He had been away for two months on his business trip. He had called a few times during his time away but he either got no answer or a few quiet mumbles about how everything was fine. He thought nothing of it and continued with his work, pleased that his wife was not nagging him to call more. She really was a gem, he thought.

The apartment was surprisingly dark when he got in.

"Honey, I'm home!" He tried tentatively but there was no answer. Perhaps his wife was out somewhere.

Then he noticed that there was a message on his answering machine. He pressed play and was surprised to realize that it was from Linda.

"Hi Sam, I've gone to stay with mum in Dubai for a couple of months, I hope you don't mind. Don't stay up too late working. I'll call, but not right now."

His wife's voice sounded strange and forced but Sam thought nothing of it.

"I'll just head off to the office then," he thought happily and after a quick shower and change, he was heading back to work. He didn't even notice that pairs of Linda's panties were hung up on the chandelier.

***

At that very moment, Linda was on all fours in Esmerelda's bedroom, butt naked, and making pig noises through her pig gag with a fake snout on her nose. All around the room there were large blown up pictures of Linda that catalogued her various humiliations. As Esmerelda's strap on dildo ploughed into her, she wondered for the millionth time why she decided to hire a maid.

1...345678