Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafael took more pictures and the others had a good look at Linda's naked body as she cried. Her tears dripped down to her breasts.

"Hey bitch, your titties are getting wet," commented Esmerelda and everyone roared with laughter at that.

Without warning the big woman leaned forward and licked the tears on Linda's breasts. "Ooo, salty," commented Esmerelda with a smirk. "Not so high and mighty now are you, you halfwit."

Linda was just too distraught to respond and couldn't quite come to terms with another woman licking her breasts, especially a woman she despised at first sight. The distressed damsel was made to sit on Juanita's lap and things were explained to her plainly.

"Linda dear, try as you might, you're not 5'1", you're 4'11". You're not a strong and independent woman, you're a clown born to be stripped out of your clothes and toyed with. You think you're a dignified lady, but your dignity was gone as soon as I first took down your panties. You're going to get fucked by all of us here whether you like it or not. Your titties and sexy ass now belong to us."

Juanita fondled Linda's breasts as she made this statement, toying with the little brown nipples and teasing them into hard little nubs.

"That's right, baby. I'm going to fuck you," said Esmerelda with a nasty leer that just filled Linda with horror. She simply hated the big woman.

"Now to unmarry you," said Juanita and took hold of Linda's left hand and slid the wedding ring off her finger and passed it onto Esmerelda.

"Well now, this is quite pretty. I think I'll keep it," said Esmerelda and surprisingly slid her foot out of her shoe and slid Linda's wedding band around her little toe. If Linda wasn't so distraught, she would have noticed that Esmerelda was so large that her little toe was thicker than Linda's ring finger.

"Give it back!" Linda was furious but still had not recovered from her spanking so her tone was more whiny than stern. Juanita resumed fondling Linda's tits as she started speaking to Esmerelda to get her ring back.

"That's mine! I need that ring back! Sniff.. Take it off your disgusting toe!"

"If you want it back, you'll have to take it back... with your mouth."

Linda suddenly found herself on her knees in front of Esmerelda, who was sitting comfortably on the couch with her legs crossed and her toe pointing towards Linda's mouth.

Linda was on her knees, glaring at the toe in front of her, while Juanita resumed playing with her breasts. She wanted the wedding ring back, but didn't want to suck on this horrid woman's toe to get it. Perhaps if she did it quickly..

Linda got her lips around Esmerelda's toe, but the ring seemed to be stuck fast and the big-made woman managed to shove a few more toes into Linda's warm mouth. Linda's eyes widened in shock as Esmerelda pinched Linda's tongue with her toes. This was not going how she planned.

Esmerelda smirked down at Linda, enjoying toying with the pretty girl. She pushed her toes further inside Linda's mouth, now completely in control of Linda's tongue while she worked more of her foot inside that sexy mouth.

Juanita was squeezing Linda's breasts, cupping them, weighing them, bouncing them, and tugging hard on her little nipples. Santiago just laughed and lit up a cigarette, while Rafael had the whole thing on video.

As the thick nasty toes reached the back of the married girl's throat, Esmerelda clubbed the back of Linda's head with her fist, making the pretty dunce gag and tear up in surprise.

"I'll call that 'donkey foot punch'," laughed Esmerelda and everyone else chuckled good-naturedly. "You're a perfect fit for the donkey role, honeybuns."

Esmerelda finally took her foot out of Linda's mouth, allowing the married hottie to gag uncomfortably.

"I'm going to keep this ring nice and safe for you," said Esmerelda and Linda was shocked to see the fat woman put her smelly shoe back on over Linda's wedding ring.

"Time to do some dusting now," said Juanita and hauled the pretty bimbo to her feet and gave her a feather duster. "Get cleaning, bitch!"

So, Linda started dusting her apartment. It was already clean because she had cleaned it before, but she had to do it again. In the meantime, chocolates that Linda had been saving for a special occasion were taken out of the fridge and consumed, raunchy tunes were played on her music setup, and a porn channel was found on her wide-screen TV.

"You missed a spot over there," said Esmerelda. The big woman always had her eyes on Linda, a little bit like a shark that couldn't take its eyes off a tasty seal.

"Sniff.. I already cleaned that table... sniff," retorted Linda dolefully.

"Clean it again, bimbo," ordered Esmerelda and Linda was forced to dust a table that was spotless.

Linda was made to dust the top shelf of the bookcase, the coffee table, and various items of furniture. She didn't realize that all of this just gave her guests a great look at her naked body.

"Well, well, well, would you look at that tight little butthole," commented Esmerelda snarkily as Linda dusted off the leg of a chair.

"YIKES!" yelped Linda, realizing her asshole was on display, and quickly straightened up. "Don't look at me, you crazy madwoman!"

"Linda, come here!" Juanita sternly ordered her former employer.

Linda reluctantly strode over to her former maid.

"Now see here, little miss titties, you seem to have forgotten your spanking already. Shall I tan that cute butt of yours some more?"

"N... no, Juanita.. I... please..," replied Linda quickly and clutched her bare buns fearfully. She didn't want to get spanked anymore. Her bottom was red enough already and wouldn't stop aching.

"Then you'll let Esmerelda have a good look at your back passage," said Juanita firmly.

"I... but.. but..,"

"That's right, your butt will get a thrashing if you don't."

Linda didn't know what to say and how to get out of this. She wanted nothing to do with that big ugly woman, but it looked like she had no choice.

Juanita, Esmerelda, Santiago, and Rafael grinned as they watched the terrified girl with a hands on her buttcheeks looking at them all fearfully. It was both a turn on and extremely funny at the same time.

"Well, get over here then, baby. Let's have a good long look at your most private hole," said Esmerelda with a huge smirk on her face.

Linda soon found herself bent forwards with her hands on her knees and her back arched provocatively. Her stockings were peeled off to leave her legs completely bare. Linda gritted her teeth as her lovely butt cheeks were spread apart by Esmerelda's big fingers to reveal her tight little asshole.

Esmerelda whistled as she looked at the tight little hole.

"You know what, 4'11, you've got a very pretty face, a lovely pair of tits, a nice warm mouth, a tight pussy, and a great ass, but this here is your best feature."

"Oh, SHUT UP!" Linda snarled over her shoulder. Without her clothes on and with her asshole on display, her anger was just funny and everyone just laughed.

THUMP!

"Donkey punch!" Esmerelda yelled cheerfully and punched the back of Linda's head, while goosing her tight little asshole at the same time.

"YEOWWWW!! EEEEEKKKKKK! WAAAAHH!"

The donkey punch resulted in an absolute waterfall of tears and another naked tantrum from Linda, making everyone laugh.

"WAAAAAH! You horrible, horrible people! WAAAH!" Linda wailed at her laughing guests. "I H... HATE YOU ALL!! S.... STUPID FOOLS! WAAAAHH!"

"She'd make a good donkey, wouldn't she," commented Juanita and gave a quick nod to Santiago.

The tattooed man grinned as he placed his duffel bag on the coffee table and opened it. He was the quietest of the lot, but this was where his skills lay - making Linda look more like a fool.

"I've got something for you to wear, stupid donkey girl!"

Santiago was holding up an outfit for Linda. Through her tears, it was hard for the married girl to make much sense of the set of strange straps. Linda was so dim that she thought it was clothes to wear and her ordeal was over. But then Santiago got to work.

Linda was grabbed and a big pair of ears were placed on her hair in place of her maid's hat. Tight gloves were rolled up her hands that resembled hoofs, which made using her fingers impossible. Santiago then slipped a bridle over her head. It had a strange strap that went between her teeth so she couldn't speak properly. It seemed to be a combination of a voice box and a gag that had overlarge teeth that resembled the protruding dentures of a donkey. Linda tried to say something and, to her horror, all that came out was 'Hee-haw, hee-haw'.

"HEE-HAW! HEE-HAW!" Linda yelled in panic and everyone burst into laughter and Rafael snapped a picture of the stupid donkey.

"HEE-HAW! HEE-HAW!" Linda breyed and everyone had to hold their sides as they roared and guffawed.

"HEE-HAW! HEE-HAWWWW!"

Santiago was not done and with a flourish, he presented Linda with the last item of her outfit - a donkey tail!

Linda was furious, dismayed, and humiliated. How had it all come to this? She was a strong and independent married woman and now she was a naked donkey! It was just too much to take in. She looked at the donkey tail and wondered how he was going to fix that in place?

The donkey tail was designed to be plugged into a suitable hole. Linda only had one hole that was suitable, and before she realised what it was, she was whirled around and her lovely bare buttcheeks were spread apart. Linda finally realized with horror what the madman was up to and that her most private hole was exposed.

"HEE-HAW, HEEE-HAWWW!" Linda objected frantically but could only make funny donkey noises.

The tail was pressed firmly against her tight back passage and consistent, deliberate pressure was exerted on it to breach her defences.

"HEE-HAW, HEE-HAWW!"

The tail was in and everyone whooped and laughed.

"HEE-HAW! HEE-HAAAAWWWWW!!"

Linda shook her ass in an attempt to dislodge the tail, completely unaware of how funny it looked when her tail was wagging around with her bottom swaying madly and butt cheeks jiggling. Her long ears were flopping about, her breasts were bouncing, and she was hee-hawing in panic, all of which added to the hilarious spectacle. On top of that, Rafael was capturing Linda's humiliation on video.

"HEE-HAW! HEE-HAWW!"

With her big donkey ears, a prominent donkey snout, hoofs, and a tail, Linda actually looked like a donkey except she also looked like a naked nitwit as well.

Linda was red faced with both fury and extreme embarrassment. She just couldn't come to terms with this disgrace. She had been relieved of her clothing and was dressed up first like a clownish maid and now she was a naked clownish donkey. It was simply too much and she cracked.

Linda's hands were balled up into tiny little fists and she stamped her feet in anger, unknowingly setting her breasts bouncing. She scolded her guests loudly and threatened to beat them all up but the only sounds she made were angry donkey noises.

"HEE-HAW! HEE-HAW!"

"Estupida burra," said Santiago with a laugh.

"HEE-HAW! HEEE-HAWWW!"

Everyone was laughing at the furious donkey. Linda was a natural stooge and simply born to be stripped out of her clothes and bullied mercilessly.

Juanita was simply loving how things had turned out. She was thoroughly enjoying herself and having a great time with her friends at Linda's expense. Stripping Linda butt naked and humiliating her was like a gift that kept on giving. It was just so much fun! It pleased her no end to take Linda's clothes off and take away her wedding ring. She also took pleasure in converting her former employer into a maid and now a donkey, with her tits and ass out.

Esmerelda couldn't stop laughing as Linda brayed away fruitlessly. There was something brewing between her and Linda, she could feel it. They were like polar opposites of each other. Esmerelda was a big-made, ugly woman and loved to harass other people, while Linda was a slim pretty married girl who was just born to be taken down a notch.

Rafael took Linda's hand towels from the bathroom, soaked them in water, and handed them out to the others. The towels were all quickly rolled up and stretched out, while Linda watched them all baffled and furious, braying at them in anger.

WHAP!

"HEE-HAWWW!"

The first towel was flicked out sharply and Linda's bottom felt the sting of it earnestly. Linda whirled around to face Juanita, who had flicked the first towel.

WHAP!

"HEE-HAWWWWWW!"

Esmerelda gave the beautiful idiot a quick flick of the towel to Linda's naked buns as soon as her back was turned.

Linda comically turned around to face Esmerelda, leaving her cheeks exposed to Juanita again.

WHAP!

"HEEEE-HAWWWWWWW!"

Linda's cheeks were already smarting from the spanking she had received earlier, and the wet towels were stinging sharply. Linda whirled about glaring and braying at one woman or another, with her little fists clenched in her hoofs and her feet stomping angrily. Esmerelda and Juanita took advantage of the opportunity presented to them with gusto and Linda's bare butt cheeks were relentlessly whacked with the towel twenty more times before Linda finally realized that she was unwittingly making herself an easy target.

Linda ran. With her bare bottom jiggling and her big round tits bouncing, she fled from the towel wielding women who were both cackling with mirth. They quickly spread out on either side of the apartment living area, corralling Linda in and making her run from one end of the apartment to the other.

WHAP!

"HEEE-HAWWW!" Linda brayed as she got caught with a towel as she sprinted as fast as she could.

Although Linda was running, Esmerelda and Juanita found it painfully easy to track her movements and position themselves perfectly for a strike to her backside. She felt she was doing a good job evading the two women, but the truth was that they were hardly breaking a sweat, while Linda was being run ragged. Linda was not a very athletic girl and was already huffing and puffing with exertion. Her bare bottom received more and more swats as she slowed down and staggered about. Soon Linda was exhausted and that was when the first towel flicked against her nipples.

"HEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!"

Linda struggled to run but couldn't escape the next flick, which neatly flicked her other nipple.

"HEEEE-HAWWW!"

Esmerelda and Juanita were relentless, flicking Linda's ass cheeks to get her hands away from her tits and taking advantage of the opening. Esmerelda managed to even land a flick between Linda's legs. The harassed married girl would have shrieked like a banshee but all that came out was more hilarious braying.

Rafael was recording proceedings in the meantime. It was a struggle to keep the camera straight while laughing at the humourous spectacle but he somehow managed it with a supreme effort. Santiago was sitting back on the couch and drinking Linda's wine. The two men exchanged glances, winked and then went back to laughing at Linda. This was a great show!

Linda's nipples were stinging madly. Hardened by the sharp flicks of the towel, they were throbbing, tingling, and tight. Juanita and Esmerelda were now landing their strikes at will now, with the towels stinging sharply against Linda's exposed charms. Linda was exhausted now and half running, half stumbling about as she attempted to get away. The hoofs made her hands useless and the towels were striking her regularly now.

Linda was finally grabbed by the laughing ladies and her nipples were seized and pinched hard and her naked ass was slapped hard.

"Time for a new outfit, bimbo," said Esmerelda and started taking off all the donkey clothes. The fake tail slid out of Linda's ass with an embarrassingly audible POP. Finally Linda's gag was removed and she was back to being naked except for the hooves on her hands.

Linda covered up quickly with her hooves and opened and closed her mouth like a goldfish to check if her jaw was working after the gag before she let it rip.

"I HATE YOU! ALL OF YOU! You're all.... hateful! I'm going to beat you all up, YOU HEAR! I'll make you idiots PAY for this! I'LL KILL YOU ALL, YOU HEAR! YOU'RE ALL FOOLS!"

"Actually, Linda, it's you who is the fool. You wanted a maid and you ended up becoming one. You claimed to be above 5 feet tall but you've been caught and measured as 4'11. I've stripped you naked over and over again, almost at will. You were made into a donkey, but you know what, sweetie? We're just getting started. Now that your nipples are there for the pinching, we've got a new outfit for you."

Juanita nodded at Santiago, who stepped up and pulled out yet another outfit from his duffel bag. He grabbed Linda and easily got her into her new outfit. The new outfit consisted of a tight collar around her neck with a big bell attached, a pair of horns, and a gag that resembled a snout. A different sort of tail was pressed against Linda's tight little back passage and she yelled, only the sound that came out wasn't a yell.

"MOOO!!"

Linda turned red with shock and surprise and everyone burst out laughing.

"MOO!!!"

Linda was aghast! They had turned her into a cow! She was a strong, young married woman and then after hiring a maid, she had become a cow! It was just unfair!

The pretty girl was pulled up on the coffee table and made to stand on all fours with her big breasts swaying provocatively under her.

"MOO! MOO!"

"You really do have lovely tits, Linda dear," said Juanita as she admired Linda's big lovely tits. "I had so many plans for them but I thought this was the most appropriate considering their size."

"MOO!"

"I'm not just your maid, I'm your milk maid, and you're the cow, sweetie!"

Linda's tits were suddenly grabbed and squeezed firmly and her nipples were tugged sharply and pulled down alternatively. She couldn't believe it - she was being treated like an actual cow!

"MOOOO! MOOOOOO!"

Everyone roared with laughter at the wide-eyed look of shock and dismay on Linda's face as her hard little nipples were tugged firmly.

"MOOO! MOOO! MOOOOO!!"

They all took turns with Linda's breasts. When their hands started aching, they were quickly replaced by someone else's hands. Esmerelda, in particular, was very strong and seemed to relish working on Linda's bare tits, squeezing the lovely voluptuous globes as hard as she could and tugged hard on the little brown nipples.

Linda yelled and complained, but all that came out was "MOO! MOO! MOOO!"

To their credit, Juanita, Santiago, and Esmerelda didn't give Linda a break and squeezed and pulled at her nipples as hard as they could, enjoying the sound of Linda mooing like a distressed cow. Their consistency and effort soon paid off and Linda rewarded their work by bursting into tears.

"MOO!! MOOO! MOOOOOOO!" Linda cried, but her bawling just came across as mooing and her tears looked funny on her cow shaped face. The cow bell around her neck was ringing merrily to accompany her tears and the tugs on her nipples.

Esmerelda felt extremely pleased and more motivated than ever by the sight of Linda's tears. It was as though squeezing Linda's breasts were giving her results and pinching and pulling Linda's tight little nipples as hard as she could was giving her personal happiness in the form of the stooges tears. It was then that Esmerelda realized there was another thrill in store for her. She caught sight of a tiny drop of liquid forming on the tip of Linda's nipples.

"SHE'S GIVING OUT MILK," Esmerelda yelled in delight and everyone stared at Linda's breasts in surprise. Even Linda temporarily stopped crying to stare down at her own tits in bewilderment. A little drop of milk had indeed formed on the tip of Linda's left nipple, leaving everyone staring in surprise.

123456...8