Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the penny dropped and there were loud hoots, whoops, and whistles.

"She really is a cow!" Juanita said in surprise.

"A STUPID cow, who gives out MILK!" replied Esmerelda, almost beside herself in joy and excitement.

Linda was crying again, and this time there were floods. She had no idea how this could happen any more than the rest of them. She felt completely betrayed by her body.

"You know why cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose," said Esmerelda with a chuckle and everyone laughed at the lame joke except Linda.

Linda was just so shocked, she could only just stare down at her tits and wonder what had happened to her.

"MOO!" Linda said, unable to say anything else as her guests laughed at her. How could this happen? Linda didn't have the answers.

A bowl was placed below Linda's swinging tits and Juanita took hold of the left breast to coax out more milk, while Esmerelda focused on Linda's right breast, squeezing and moulding the lovely tit and pinching Linda's nipple for all she was worth. Soon, both breasts were leaking much to Linda's shame and dismay.

Motivated by the sight of milk and Linda's humiliated tear-streaked face, Juanita and Esmerelda worked the married cow's tits with a frenzy, kneading the soft flesh and yanking down hard on the little nips.

"MOOO! MOOO! MOOOOOOOOO!" Linda bawled and mooed helplessly as her boobs were assaulted and her milk was taken away.

The ladies were at it for a good amount of time, working hard to extract every single drop and heighten Linda's embarrassment. They finally stopped until they were certain there was nothing left to take.

Linda's milk was poured out into four small glasses. All four of her tormentors took a glass each and held it up.

"To Linda and her lovely tits," toasted Esmerelda and they all took a sip.

"Tastes sweet," said Rafael in surprise.

"There's a touch of salt from her tears as well," replied Juanita with a laugh.

They sat on the sofa and chit chatted about Linda's milk as their naked host stayed on all fours on the coffee table between them, crying and feeling sorry for herself.

Rafael looked through his pictures and showed a few to the others. He had taken countless videos and so many pictures that he had to transfer some of them out to a different hard disk to take more.

"My uncle, he owns a farm you know. He has a machine there, si, to milk cows!" Santiago said thoughtfully,

Everyone paused at that and appraised Linda's tits and carefully examined them as they tasted the milk.

"It sounds like you've got a great idea for a business venture there," said Juanita nodding and everyone else agreed. Linda's milk tasted wonderful and there were perverts all over who would be interested in buying some of her milk if they got the marketing right. Plus it would be fun to get her on the farm and humiliate the married hottie there.

Finally they were done with their glass of milk and Santiago grabbed hold of Linda again and removed the cow outfit.

Linda was made to stand on her coffee table, naked as the day she was born. Her guests studied her gleefully as she tried to cover up. They were all pleased that such a pretty girl was stripped butt naked in front of them and they had the pleasure of humiliating her.

Linda felt like a deer in the headlights. Every eye was on her naked body and standing on the coffee table exposed her even more. Linda had one hand between her legs and tried to cover up her tits with the other, but her charms were too considerable for her small hands. There was also no covering up her ass. The hoots, jeers, and lewd comments were burning her ears now.

"Look at that stupid STUPID little bimbo," said Esmerelda with a smirk. "All naked and on display."

"She's got some lovely round cheeks," said Rafael as he snapped yet another picture of Linda's bare bottom and gave it a quick slap before she could whirl around and cover up. However, whirling around and covering up meant leaving her naked front completely bare for a photograph.

Linda's pointless attempts to cover up were simply funny and everyone couldn't help laughing at the butt naked married girl as she whirled about in panic and tried to hide her full tits, her round ass, and her cute little pussy.

"Say cheese, honeybuns," said Rafael with a laugh as he took more and more naked pictures of the pretty fool.

Despite standing on the big coffee table, Linda was still not very tall. Esmerelda was actually just an inch shorter than Linda was despite the big boost in height the coffee table gave her, and she didn't exactly tower over any of the others either. It was just perfect to get a better look at her sexy body, nothing else.

"Let's play a game. How about 'monkey in the middle'?" Esmerelda asked the others with a wink.

"Sure. Luckily we already have a monkey," replied Juanita with a knowing look at Linda and they all laughed at that.

Santiago grabbed hold of Linda and dragged the complaining married girl off her coffee table.

"This isn't fair! This isn't fair!" Linda protested but she was ignored and spun around to present her lovely round ass to her four guests.

Linda stamped her feet and pounded Santiago's shoulder ineffectively with her tiny fists as he calmly spread her sexy butt cheeks to showcase her most private hole.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!" Linda yelled but no one paid her any mind as they stared at her tight little hole.

Santiago produced what looked like a curved monkey tail and pressed it firmly against Linda's back passage.

Linda looked over her shoulder in shock with her mouth wide open and her eyes bulging. "No, No, NO!" Linda gasped but it was too late.

Santiago stepped back and they all stared at Linda for a moment and then burst out laughing.

Linda now had a monkey's tail that had been shoved up her ass and absolutely nothing else. She was completely humiliated that something like a monkey's tail had been shoved up her most private hole and it absolutely mortified her.

Santiago stepped away to get something from the bathroom.

"W.. What is the meaning of this!?" sputtered Linda furiously.

"Just a tail?" asked Esmerelda between loud guffaws.

"Ok, I'll get the rest of it on," said Santiago with a big grin.

Linda was quickly packed into an extremely tight monkey suit that covered her arms and legs, but left her full front bare. This meant she was exposed from her big round breasts down to her pussy. Additionally, her ass was bare and was the only bit of her that was exposed from the back, making her look like a sexy baboon.

"Estupida mono. Actually she already had monkey ears," replied Santiago with a chuckle as he returned carrying a bucket.

SPLASH!

"EEEEEKKKKK!!"

Linda found herself suddenly doused in ice cold water.

"Y... Y... You i...i...idiot!" Linda stammered with her teeth chattering.

Santiago got some gel and worked it into Linda's wet hair, pushing it back and well behind her ears.

"Monkey ears!" Santiago said and everyone laughed at Linda's ears.

In reality Linda's ears were normal looking, but everyone pretended they looked like monkey ears and played on Linda's insecurities.

"I... I.. I don't have m.. monkey ears," said Linda, still struggling with the cold.

"Yes, you do, honeybuns," replied Esmeralda with a bark-like laugh. The big-made woman reached out and gave Linda's ear a flick.

"YEOW!" Linda yelled and jumped back in surprise. Her ear felt as though it was throbbing and it smarted terribly.

"Monkey ears," said Esmerelda and flicked the other ear.

"OWWWW! THAT HURTS YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

"That's the idea, you nutcase," retorted Esmerelda chortling and did it again.

"YEOWWWWCH! STOP FLICKING MY EARS!"

"Make me, bimbo tits," smirked Esmerelda.

For a moment, Linda just glared at the big woman with hatred and then Esmerelda flicked her ears again.

"YEOWWWW!"

Linda stared at Esmerelda. She knew she needed to do something or this crazy woman was going to make her pay. Linda turned on her heels and ran.

This resulted in a merry sprint around the apartment. Linda was completely naked except for a horrid monkey tail and a monkey suit that covered absolutely nothing, with her ass cheeks bare and her tits bouncing running at full speed to keep away from the crazy bully. Esmerelda was fully clothed and despite being much bigger and heavier than the pretty married girl, Linda was dismayed to find that the behemoth was actually much faster and fitter than she was.

Within a minute, Linda was huffing and puffing as she ran to avoid Esmerelda, while the big woman barely broke a sweat and didn't even seem to be running at full speed to keep up with Linda.

Linda found her ears were repeatedly getting flicked, and what was worse, Esmerelda didn't even stop at her ears but was now occasionally flicking her nipples, smacking her tits and rubbing her between her legs as she ran.

"YEOCH! S.. STOP THIS, Y.. Y.. YOU MORON!" Linda yelled as she struggled to run and breathe at the same time.

Esmerelda had one hand over Linda's pussy while the other hand was busy flicking the married girl's ears.

"Stupid little monkey," Esmerelda laughed, completely amused.

Everyone else was sitting around and cracking jokes at Linda's expense as they watched the show from the couch.

Finally Linda was too exhausted to run and Esmerelda got hold of her. If Linda thought she was being bullied before, it was nothing compared to this. Linda's ears were flicked firmly with powerful strikes and pulled hard. Her nose was pinched with a vice-like grip and held that way as she yelped and struggled to breathe. At the same time, Linda's tiny little pussy was closely examined. Her boobs were made to bounce for Esmerelda's amusement and then they were squeezed hard. Linda's cute little brown nipples were pinched hard, flicked, tweaked and pulled so hard that she was surprised they were still attached.

"You better learn who's boss, monkey girl," said Esmerelda with a wide grin as she bullied Linda mercilessly.

Linda furiously glared at the big woman in front of her but she had no choice but to shed hot angry tears as she was completely humiliated.

"You want your ring back, bimbo monkey?" Esmerelda asked, waving Linda's wedding ring in front of her face.

Linda made a mad grab for her wedding ring but she was much too slow. Esmerelda had already thrown it to Juanita.

Determined to get her wedding ring back from these creeps, Linda spurred herself into action and spun away towards Juanita.

SMACK!

"YIKES!"

Esmerelda took the opportunity to slap those lovely round cheeks as Linda ran.

"Let's play monkey in the middle," said Juanita with a smile and Linda's wedding ring was airborne again.

Linda ran like a mad woman, determined to get her wedding ring back despite the thundering slaps to her bare buttocks. She just couldn't bear the thought of these horrible people having their hands on her most treasured possession.

Juanita, Esmerelda, Santiago, and Rafael were having the time of their lives with Linda. Slapping her bare butt cheeks as she clucked and ran around like a crazy hen was just so much fun. Additionally, Linda was just comedy gold. She was tripping over her own furniture now and just so innately clumsy.

"YEOW!" Linda yelled as she stubbed her toe and held her injured foot and hopped as if she was on a pogo stick as everyone just paused and laughed. By the time she recovered and started to chase behind her ring again, they had a new plan in mind.

A banana skin was thrown on the floor and even though they didn't really position it perfectly, Linda managed to step on it as she ran.

"EEEEEEKKKKK!" Linda screamed as she suddenly found herself head over heels and flying towards the floor with a crash.

"She's lucky she had those airbags to break her fall," said Rafael as they all laughed at the clumsy oaf.

"Pretty birds," muttered Linda, sitting up and looking at the canaries flying around her head.

"What a stupid bimbo!" Esmerelda laughed.

"Hey Linda, you keep those titties front and center, dearie. They're the only things that'll save you from yourself," said Juanita with a smile.

"Someone slap her out of it," said Rafael as he took a few more pictures.

"Gladly," replied Esmerelda and gave Linda a sharp slap on the face followed by an even harder slap on the ass.

"Owwwww!"

"Any cheek will do," said Esmerelda and everyone laughed.

Linda got to her feet and stared around her.

"Still want this?" Esmerelda asked, taunting Linda with her wedding ring.

"YOU GIVE THAT BACK!" Linda snarled and ran towards her and the race was on again.

Linda's bottom was slapped over and over again and another banana peel was thrown on the floor.

"YIKES!" Linda shrieked as her feet went out from under her and this time she fell hard on her ass.

"Well, at least she has padding back there as well," commented Rafael to general hilarity.

"Stupid little naked monkey," said Esmerelda with a smirk.

Linda got to her feet and hopped on the spot, rubbing her sore bottom.

"Ok, we'll give you your wedding ring back," said Juanita and Linda sighed with relief. "But only if you do a little something for us. Dance like a monkey and make some convincing monkey noises and we'll give it back to you."

Linda immediately scowled. She didn't want to cooperate with these fools, but all attempts to get back her wedding ring had been in vain.

"This is your only chance to get back your wedding ring. If you don't follow through, you'll never see it again."

Linda sighed and nodded and everyone gathered around her eagerly with Rafael's camera focused and recording everything on video.

Linda put her hands under her arms and hopped like a monkey from foot to foot. "Oooh, oooh, aaah, aaaahh," she cried, with ehr face as red as a tomato as everyone burst out laughing and hooted at her.

"Ooooh, ooooh, aaaah, AAAAAHHH!" Linda said and danced like a monkey for her bullies despite feeling completely humiliated.

Linda wasn't much of a dancer but she had natural curves and boobs and butt cheeks that bounced by themselves to create what was both an amusingly awkward and also very arousing performance for her laughing viewers.

Linda was made to dance her ridiculous dance for 15 minutes before she finally lost her patience and her temper.

"THAT'S IT! I'VE DONE WHAT YOU WANTED! NOW GIVE ME BACK MY WEDDING RING!" Linda yelled with her tiny fists balled up.

"No way, Linda dear, we lied earlier. We'll keep it with us," replied Juanita with a smirk.

For a moment Linda just stood there in disbelief and then launched herself at Juanita. However, that was not a very wise move as she found her outstretched arm caught in a vice-like grip and twisted behind her. Hard slaps rained down on her curvy ass like rapid fire rounds of gunshots.

After 30 quick slaps, Linda's ass was throbbing like crazy and she was crying like a baby.

A banana was produced and placed near Linda's lips. Without thinking she opened her mouth and it was shoved inside and down her throat as everyone laughed at her. Another banana was produced and this time Linda was made to savour it and wrap her lips around it as it was thrust in and out of her hot sweet mouth. Her guests hooted and cheered at the sexy sight. She did have a lovely set of lips after all.

"Let's cool that sexy backside down," said Esmerelda and Linda was led into her kitchen.

Linda was led to the fridge and Esmerelda opened the door of the fridge sharply.

THUMP!

Linda's head bounced off the fridge door and the almost naked stooge crashed to the floor with a somersault and tumbling roll.

"Ooops," said Esmerelda and everyone laughed.

"Her favourite ice cream is strawberry," said Juanita with a wink.

Esmerelda took four tubs of strawberry ice cream out of the fridge and handed them out to everyone.

"ICE HER!"

Linda was hauled up to her feet and the monkey tail was removed with an audible pop. The rest of the monkey suit was peeled off her sexy body, and Linda was back in her birthday suit. She seemed dazed after getting whacked on the head by the fridge door. Rafael grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed and shoved it into one of the tubs of ice cream. Santiago did the same with her other boob. Esmerelda sat behind the bimbo and proceeded to apply large globs of ice cream on Linda's bare butt cheeks. Juanita took the last tub and scooped out the ice cream into a big clump in her hand.

"Learn to chill out, Linda dear," said Juanita and shoved the ice cream onto Linda's pretty face. Juanita smeared the ice cream on her former employer's face, relishing

"C... c... cold," stuttered Linda as she came back to her senses. Her tits were numb with cold and her nipples could cut glass. Her ass was also freezing cold and she couldn't see because of all the ice cream on her face. "Oooooh! W... w.... what are y... you f.. f.. fools doing?"

"Just cooling down this hot body of yours, princess," replied Esmerelda with a smirk as she carefully made sure to rub some cold ice cream over Linda's tight little slit..

"Yeah, 411, we can't have you going up in flames when we fuck you, you know," added Rafael philosophically.

"I don't know, that could be quite funny to see," replied Esmerelda.

"Yeah, with smoke coming out her ears and her ass," agreed Rafael and they all roared with laughter at this.

"Sh.. sh... shut up!" stammered Linda at her amused guests.

"Make me, Linda," retorted Esmerelda and doused Linda with the leftover ice cream.

"YIKES!" Linda yelped as everyone else dumped the remaining ice cream on her.

"YOU MORONS!"

Linda was standing in her kitchen, butt naked and covered in pink ice cream. Her small hands were clenched into tiny little fists and she stomped her feet furiously, making her breasts and bare butt cheeks jiggle.

"How DARE you do this to me! ME! In my own house! I'll make you pay! I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY! You'll clean up this mess, THIS INSTANT!"

SPLASH!

"EEEEEEKKKKKKK!"

A bucket full of icy water was emptied over her head by Santiago. Everyone whooped and cheered as Linda was drenched from head to foot in icy cold water.

"Tonta!" Santiago barked with a laugh as he looked at the wet stooge.

"Looks like we cleaned up the mess," said Rafael as he laughed and took some pictures.

"M... m... morons!" Linda stuttered as her teeth chattered with the cold. "I... I'm going to k... kill you a... all! I'll... I'll make you all p... pay!"

"Maybe we can clean her up a little bit more... in the bathroom."

***

SPLASH!

Linda's head was held firmly under water as she struggled wildly and waved her hands in panic.

Everyone was crowded inside Linda's little bathroom and Linda was naked as the day she was born and in the bathtub. The tub was only filled deep enough to cover Linda's ankles, but she had already almost drowned at least 20 times. Esmerelda kept holding her down underwater, and just when Linda couldn't hold her breath any more and started to take in water, she was pulled back up, sputtering.

Linda was covered in soapy water and her own tears. She wasn't sure whether to breathe or cry when she was allowed up for air and ended up doing a mixture of the two.

As Esmerelda dunked Linda's head under water again, and the silly bimbo started splashing about, Rafael took the opportunity to spread her sweet cheeks apart and get a good look at her tiny asshole.

"Now that's a tight one," said Rafael as he and Santiago had a close look at Linda's most private hole, while she frantically waved her arms about like a windmill.

"Si, si. It's a good fuck," replied Santiago.

Rafael gave Linda a quick goose with his finger and both men burst out laughing as Linda nearly leapt out of her skin and bucked wildly - still unable to make a sound as she was too busy trying not to drown.

1...345678