Housekeeper from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne was a young woman from the local swim club who lost her membership at the club after Linda complained to the management about her. She was a person who was strong and independent and knew what she wanted. When she saw Linda in the showers, she only did what was natural for a woman confident about her sexuality. Linda was cornered and her clothes were taken off, but before anything more could happen, they were rudely interrupted by some lifeguards. Now she had Linda's shorts in her hands and was grinning like the cat that got the cream at the sight of Linda's exposed bottom half.

In addition to them, a whole host of people filled the room. In total there were about twenty people packed into Linda's apartment laughing at her.

"And now I present to you, a butt naked bimbo," said Juanita with a smile.

Linda's bra was grabbed and whipped off.

BOING!

Linda's lovely tits seemed to explode out of their confines and bounce about madly, leaving Linda completely naked in front of her new audience.

For a few seconds, time seemed to stand still as Linda's former rivals all stared at her naked body and Linda stared back at them in shock with her face red as a cherry due to her embarrassment.

Someone laughed and that set everyone off. Linda's audience cheered and wolf-whistled at the sight of the big round boobs and tiny nipples.

"Would you look at those damn tits," said Ronald awestruck.

"Linda, I should have stripped you butt naked everyday back when we were in school," barked Katrina with a laugh. "Those are some titties on you, bitch!"

Yvonne smiled and stepped forward. "We've got unfinished business, sweetcheeks!"

And indeed they had. Each person in attendance had their turn with Linda leaving no hole unexplored and doing their best to humiliate the poor bimbo as much as they could.

***

DING!

The bell from the oven went off and the buns were done. The cook hopped over to the oven, wearing her oven mitts, an apron, oversized clown shoes, and nothing else. Linda had her pink hair in pigtails and a hat on her head that read "IDIOT". The apron was just about long enough to cover her pussy and her nipples but left a lot of cleavage and the sides of her boobs exposed. Her ass was completely exposed.

Esmerelda stared at Linda's bare buns and licked her lips with glee. That really was a first rate ass. The butt cheeks were perfectly rounded and despite being a bubble butt it did not sag at all and had the perfect combination of softness and firmness.

SLAP!

"YEEOUCH! Damn it, you big fool!" Linda snarled at Esmerelda in anger and rubbed her poor butt cheeks.

"Just warming up those buns, bitch," replied Esmerelda with a barking laugh.

Linda grumbled but took the buns from the oven and then gasped in dismay. The buns were badly burnt.

"Arrgh! It's all your fault! The four of you! You keep interrupting me and taking my clothes off and fucking me all the time. IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Esmerelda, Juanita, Santiago, and Rafael just looked at each other and then laughed. It was certainly true. They had convinced Linda to do some baking but instead of allowing the silly married girl to bake, they played tricks on the lovely dunce. While she worked, Linda was subjected to pantsing, wedgies, sharp slaps to the butt, and even had her tits popped out of her tops.

"It IS fair, Linda. This is what you were born for and it's your true calling in life. You were just made to be stripped naked, humiliated, bullied and buttfucked. It's only natural," said Juanita in a matter-of-fact way.

"Si, si, you are an idiot and stupid clown girl," agreed Santiago.

Rafael just showed his approval by snapping another picture of her wearing next to nothing. He now had at least a hundred short videos of her and thousands and thousands of pictures. He had moved them all to multiple hard drives and was in the process of slowly pushing them out to the internet. Linda's pictures were fed to a rapidly growing fan base that was simply delighted with the content.

"Burning the buns comes with two consequences for you, 411. First you need to eat what you cook," said Esmerelda with a smirk.

The big made woman grabbed one of the buns and promptly shoved it into Linda's mouth. Everyone laughed as Linda's eyes bulged in surprise as she tried to deal with the large bun in her mouth. Soon they were all at it and the 4 friends took turns shoving pieces of buns into Linda's mouth and down her throat.

Soon they had the pretty married girl sputtering, gagging, and crying as she struggled to swallow the buns she had baked. The front of her apron was flicked up and Santiago even tried to stuff one up her tight little pussy.

With her mouth packed tightly with buns and her eyes wide open in panic and shock, Linda looked like a squirrel smuggling nuts in her mouth. The four friends were roaring with laughter at the fun they were having and competing to see who could stuff Linda's mouth the most.

"I did say there are two consequences, 411. The second one is a pair of hot buns!"

Saying this, Esmerelda brought her hand down hard on Linda's bare bottom.

SMACK!

"YEOWWCH!" Linda leapt into the air as her already sore bottom felt as if it had been whacked with a frying pan.

Linda whirled around to face her assailant and gave the big woman the dirtiest look she could.

"Don't you dare touch me, you big dummy!" Linda snarled, pointing her finger at Esmerelda's face. "You'll pay dearly for this and when I'm done with you, you'll be begging me for mercy."

But Esmerelda just chuckled and gave Linda a firm shove. Unknown to her, Rafael was on all fours behind her and the back of Linda's knees knocked against him as she stumbled back.

"YIKES!" Linda yelled as she found herself falling backwards head over heels.

WHAM!

The back of Linda's head banged hard on the edge of her marble kitchen top and she was soon counting the birds that were flying around her head.

"Pretty birdies," muttered Linda as her eyes rolled and she shook her head woozily.

Linda was eventually aware of a strange warmth that was spreading from her ass onto the rest of her body and a strange burning sensation seemed to afflict her very soul and bring her out of her stupor. Suddenly it all became clear and she realized that her bottom was inside the roasting hot oven.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Linda screamed the building down and leapt out of the oven in panic and raced about like a mad woman as the four amigos rolled around laughing.

"HELP! HOT! HOT! HELP! WATER! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!"

Linda ran and tried to fan her hot bottom with her hands without doing much to reduce the temperature of her bare backside but making a humorous spectacle of herself.

"HELP ME! HOT! HELP!" Linda yelled as her butt cheeks bounced about.

Finally a strong pair of hands grabbed her, but instead of helping, Linda's apron was removed and she found herself hauled over someone's lap.

"What was it you said earlier, bitch tits? Something about me begging you for mercy? I think you find it'll be you who does the begging, 411!'

Saying this, Esmerelda brought her strong palm down sharply one Linda's bare bottom.

SPLAT!

"YEOWWWW!"

SLAP!

"OWWW!"

SWAT!

"OUCH!"

SMACK!

"YEOOOOWWWWWWWCH!"

With her ass already hot from the oven, these spanks were too much to bear and soon Linda was howling and shedding a flood of tears. Much to her horror, Linda began to realize that this wasn't a few playful slaps to the butt. She was getting a real thrashing this time.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

OWWWWWW! Oh, I HATE you! OWWWWWW! WAAAAAAAAAH! OWWWWWWW!"

This was all planned out by the four amigos earlier in the day. They all wanted to humiliate and fuck Linda, but this was something they were doing for Esmerelda. The big woman wanted Linda to be her permanent sex toy and to fuck her for the rest of her life and the four friends were all helping her achieve this goal. They needed Linda to really fear the big woman more than anything and the best way to do that was to target her lovely buttcheeks.

For her part, Esmerelda was having the time of her life. There were girlfriends before, but none of them were even half as good-looking as Linda. The dark haired married girl was a real stunner and Esmerelda knew she'd never find another girl that suited her so perfectly. All her other girlfriends were in the relationship willingly and were cunning and smart enough to get out of it when it didn't suit them. Linda, on the other hand, was a genuine fool and didn't even have a fraction of the street smarts that the other girls had. Despite her hot temper, Linda had no control over her life, let alone the situations she found herself in, and was extremely weak willed. She was just the perfect girl for a bully. Esmerelda never felt happier than when she humiliated and disgraced Linda. Now she spanked Linda's shapely ass with gusto and determination. She was determined to get hold of the cute married girl and make her permanently her slave.

Linda's bare backside was steadily turning a shade of bright cherry red but the big woman kept on working on her. Linda's tears were dripping off her cheeks and splashing on her swinging tits but Esmerelda showed no signs of slowing down. Juanita and Santiago cheered her on and encouraged their friend to hit harder and really take charge of Linda, while Rafael was recording proceedings and taking a video of Linda's debasing. They all even started singing a song as Linda's cheeks turned rosy with the sound of the spanks in between.

"Hot cross buns,"

SPANK!

"Hot cross buns,"

SWAT!

"One a penny"

SLAP!

"Two a penny"

THWACK!

"Hot cross buns!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"YEOWWW! WAAAAAAHHHH! STOP THIS YOU IDIOTS! YEOWWW! WAAAAAHH! YIKES!"

SWAT! SMACK!

Linda was humiliated completely, but that emotion was nothing compared to the pain in her poor buttcheeks, which felt as if they were on fire. It just wasn't fair!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Mummy! HELP! WAAAAAHH!"

"Teach her a lesson!" Juanita cheered as she showed support for her friend.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"YEOWWW! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

There was no letting up this time and Esmerelda was determined not to let Linda off the hook. Linda had shed so many tears that they were dripping off her nipples, but Esmerelda wanted to send her a message this time. Linda's ass was a bright shade of red now and getting steadily redder as the spanking continued. Esmerelda's arm was starting to ache but she kept at it and was never one to shy away from work especially if the reward was banging someone that looked as good as Linda for the rest of your life.

"WAAAAAHH! STOP! YOUCHH! I GIVE UP! YEOWWW! YIKES! HELP!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Santiago was smoking and applauding Esmerelda, Juanita was cheering her on, and Rafael was recording proceedings.

Finally Esmerelda let Linda up and the pretty stooge immediately hopped about and tried to fan her burning cheeks.

"Now, you'll do whatever I want, sweetcheeks, or those hot cross buns will go nuclear!"

Linda nodded quickly as she tried to ease the heat on her burning buttocks.

Esmerelda smiled. She had the bitch!

***

"MOO! MOO! MOOOOOOO!"

Linda was back in her cow outfit and getting milked for all she was worth. No one had any idea how Linda was producing milk, but the important thing was that it was a great way to humiliate the naive married girl. So the four amigos were after every single drop of milk they could get.

This time it was Juanita behind Linda with a strapon, ploughing it in and out of Linda's tight asshole and cuddling her like a lover. Esmerelda was working hard on Linda's breasts, tugging on those titties with all her considerable strength, determined to extract as much milk as possible. Finding the milk was like finding a gold mine. They could disgrace Linda completely, while it was obviously a source of income as well.

Linda was wailing, but the only sound that emanated from her were high-pitched moos. She had to play along or Esmerelda would attack her precious butt cheeks and she couldn't afford that.

"I've got something that might help," said Santiago as he held up a strange looking device. It had two big cups attached to a strong suction. It was a mini milking machine.

Linda wanted to say "What! You can't be serious!" but all that came out was "MOOOO! MOO MOO MOO MOOOO!"

Linda's big firm breasts were positioned and soon the suction cups were tightly fastened onto her small nipples.

"MOOOOO!!"

Linda mooed some more and shed some tears as more milk was extracted.

However, Linda wasn't pregnant or after a baby so there wasn't much natural milk available to them. Linda's breasts were released from the machine and the four amigos paused and gathered around to study them.

"They're big and firm, but how do we get them to produce more milk?" Esmerelda asked.

"Ah si, I have an idea," said Santiago thoughtfully.

***

Linda's hair twirled and whirled about in the strong breeze as she stood and sulked in the back of Santiago's pickup truck. Normally she'd have loved the fresh air and the lovely countryside, but she was dressed in only a pair of dungarees and pink cotton panties. Her hair was tied into pigtails with two pink ribbons. The dungarees covered her nipples but left an enormous amount of cleavage and side boob visible for whoever cared to look. And there were plenty of people looking. Farmers hooted from tractors, stablehands wolf-whistled as they passed, and a group of milkmaids pointed at her and shrieked with laughter.

"Why can't I just wear normal clothes like a normal person," Linda grumbled under her breath red in the face as two farm girls who were collecting produce caught sight of her, burst into a fit of giggles, and blew kisses at her.

"You need to learn that you're not a normal person, Linda dear. You're just our sex toy right now, and Esmerelda owns your cute ass so you'll do as she says," said Juanita with a shrug. She was riding in the back with Linda and making sure the pretty girl didn't cover up.

Santiago was in the driving seat and Esmerelda and Rafael were sitting in the truck with him. They were going to see a friend of Santiago's and Linda had no idea what they were planning although she was getting used to the idea that it wasn't likely to be anything good for her.

Finally they drove into a farm with a large gate and parked in front of a big barn. A fat man walked out of the barn, took a bite out of an apple, and waved at Santiago.

Santiago stepped out of the pickup truck and waved back.

"Alfredo! Ah, you look good, amigo!"

"Oh don't lie, you old bastard," laughed Alfredo. "I'm fat and old now but I think I can help you."

The man took a good look at Linda as she got down from the back of the pickup truck.

"Well, well. Is this the little uptight miss you were telling me about, Santiago?"

"Si, si. She's the one, Alfredo. You think you can help out?"

"Weeeell, I'll have to inspect the goods first of course," said Alfredo with a wink.

Without warning, Juanita's hand undid the straps on Linda's dungarees.

BOING!

Linda's tits bounced out and her nipples immediately stood to attention in the cool farm breeze.

Linda yelped in shock and stared and blinked stupidly like a deer in the headlights. Now that the dungarees were no longer held up by the strap and her tits, they puddled down to her feet and left her standing there in just her pink panties.

Alfredo chuckled and stepped forward to get a good look at Linda's tits. He gave a low whistle and suddenly grabbed hold of one and gave it a shake, making Linda's boob wobble madly. Then his face cracked into a wide grin.

"Now where did you manage to find a fine filly like this, Santiago? She's quite the catch alright. These are the best natural tits I've ever seen."

"You think you can do it?"

"Sure Santiago, sure. I'll get these titties milking," he said and gave Linda's boobs a playful squeeze. "It'll be a real pleasure. However, there's a bit more "examining" I'd like to do first."

Saying this, the fat farmer pinched the waistband of Linda's panties, pulled it outward, and looked in to see her hairless front. He gave another low whistle and then spun the dimwitted married girl around. The back of her panties were pulled out to reveal Linda's bare backside.

"Now, that really is something! I don't know how you managed to nab a girl like this, but I'm sure happy you did. It'll be a pleasure to milk this filly for you," said Alfredo with a grin.

Alfredo got down to business and soon had Linda firmly in hand. He twisted her ear and marched her into his barn.

"YEOUCH! UNHAND ME YOU CREEP!" Linda yelled, but if she thought her opinion mattered here, she was left disappointed. Alfredo simply ignored the angry married girl and did what he wanted.

"This is really an experimental thing I got hold of in the black market," explained Alfredo as he prepared a syringe with some milky white substance in it.

Without wasting any time, he grabbed hold of Linda's tits and quickly injected the strange serum into both her nipples.

Linda screamed the barn down, stamped her feet, rubbed her boobs, and let the old farmer know how much she hated him, but the whole thing just made him laugh.

"Oh, she's a natural comedienne," he told Santiago with a chuckle.

Alfredo dragged Linda to the back of the barn where there was a strange contraption. Linda was shoved into it and strapped in. The contraption was a milking machine that made her bend over with her tits hanging over a set of suction cups.

Santiago smiled and added Linda's cow gag and ears.

"MOOO!" Linda said and immediately regretted it as everyone laughed.

Linda's big round tits were placed into the suction cups and soon they attached themselves firmly to Linda's breasts and nipples.

"Got milk?" asked Alfredo with a laugh as the milking machine started working.

Linda mooed in response and everyone laughed.

"Oh, and one more thing," said Alfredo as he walked behind Linda. "I prefer my cows to be naked!"

Linda felt the man's fingers hook into the waistband of her panties and suddenly they were shucked down and off.

"MOOO!"

Soon the serum started working and Linda was shocked to realize that she was producing a steady flow of milk.

"We'll call it "411 Double Cream"," said Esmerelda and everyone laughed as Rafael snapped some pictures of her new humiliation.

Linda was annoyed and angry but the only thing she could do was moo in protest.

***

Linda's time on the farm was miserable. She slept in a little broom cupboard that was too small to stand up in and too narrow to lie down properly, so she had to sleep curled up almost into a perfect ball. Her day started early in the morning at 4 am when farmer Alfredo woke her up.

Linda wasn't happy to wake up that early and let the farmer know her feelings, but he just laughed good-naturedly and told her to shut her pretty little mouth or he'll get her to use it in a different way.

The married woman was taken behind the barn and then Alfredo got to work and took off all her clothes. Linda absolutely hated this and gave the man the nastiest look she could muster. Normally that look would be scary, but Linda was already naked and this made her just look more comical and amused Alfredo no end. He laughed loudly at the sight of the naked angry cutie.

Alfredo wasn't young and had seen his fair share of naked women, but none were even remotely as good looking as Linda. So it was a real pleasure to strip the pretty girl butt naked. Her anger and reactions were incredibly funny and made the whole thing an even bigger turn on. He didn't reckon he ever had a better time in life. Taking down Linda's panties was akin to winning the lottery and it was a real delight to see that tight little hairless pussy appear and unleash those lovely bare buns. However, taking off Linda's top was also a sight for the ages. The lovely round tits popped out audibly and bounced into view as though grateful to be finally set free from their tight constraints.

1...345678