All Comments on 'Housemates Ch. 03'

by FrankieJunior

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Nice Read

What about Alex and Brayden??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
since you ask so kindly..

I actually enjoy reading about the conflict Brayden experiences with, as I can relate. I like the way Alex stood up against him after the Faggot thing, but I didn't like the way Alex tries to out Brayden by telling him he might be pan or bi or whatever. It's not his place and I totally get Brayden's angry reaction. However, I would still like to read more about these two, as Alex was having a crush on Brayden for two years, and it seems a bit out of character for him to just let go. And speaking of out of character behaviour, I would have never thought Alex and Mr. Brooks would be so quick in getting into each other's pants. A thorough build up I think would have been better, but as this story goes I get the impression thatq my first impression of Alex was just mistaken, or as the story tells 'i really should stop making assumption's'.

Looking forward to reading what's coming next. I would hate seeing Alex and his sister turn against each other, and I sure don't get that vibe from Brayden either, so it is interesting for me to see how the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

It was hot how — married — Prof Brooks fucked Alex. I bet Alex’s arse gave Prof Brooks’ cock more pleasure than his wife’s cunt! But what I’m really waiting for is Brayden fucking Alex... and discovering that Alex is a better fuck than Alex’s older sister! Keep “stealing” straight cock away from women Alex, it’s hot! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know young horny college guys don't always use good judgement, especially when they are thinking with the little head! Alex is very reckless, and thoughtless in most of what he does! I get his attraction to his sisters boyfriend Brayden! In a caring persons mind, Brayden should be off limits! Then lets add Prof. Brooks to the mix, this is dangerous beyond belief! What the fuck is wrong with Alex, but more than that, what is wrong with the cheating Prof Brooks! Is he willing to loose everything for a quick fuck! This story does not feel at all realistic to me! No thought given to anything that happens!

I hope at some point Alex quits acting like a selfish out of control slut, grows up just a little bit and considers the danger and consequences he brings upon those he gets involved with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too many side stories

I am most interested in the relationship between Alex and Brayden. The other side stories are of little interest. They make Alex seem shallow and uncaring - his bestie Logan seems to have a crush on him and Alex uses him to occasional sex and to moan about Brayden to. The deal with Brooks seems slimy - a married man with kid and his professor - and Alex let’s him fuck him for no real reason?? Plus Alex claims to be mostly top but seems like a hungry bottom a lot of the time. Please bring this story back to his relationship with Brayden. That’s what I want to read about please.

ValhallaLOTGValhallaLOTGabout 2 months ago

I love this part, just so hot and spot on. Felt sad when Brayden can't admit to his past. Although I am private, I've never denied my love of sucking, licking and eating cock, balls and pussy. Both male and female. I am glad Alex n prof Christopher finally had their find. It's about time for the prof to get his freak on. I'm getting hot n horny and no Boi pussy here for me to orally assault.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous