All Comments on 'How to Cuck a Succ - Day 00'

by Carnal_words

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is already a fun story. The banter is semi sexual and also good for a laugh which is something I always look for. You have seemingly put some serious thought into this as a story but also left it open enough for readers suggestions/opinions which is also a thoughtfully flexible way to author a story. I would love to read more but since you are the author, I leave it up to you and your talents to create it however you think it would read best, if you decide to continue this tale. Whatever you choose, I want to thank you for putting in your time, effort and talent to create what you have already come up with as I have found it fun, sexual and I love the concept.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

Carnal_wordsCarnal_wordsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I can say now, this story will absolutely continue. My wife has joined in the project and we are pretty excited about the ideas we've been passing back and forth. This idea actually came from a joke her and I made about how fun it would be to cuck someone. It's going to be a lot of fun working on this so, stay tuned!

Carnal_wordsCarnal_wordsabout 2 years agoAuthor

The first part of this series is finished and in editing! Stay tuned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_words@Carnal_words
Sci-fi/horror stories are my thing. I'm very active on reddit. u/carnalwordstuff 6/16/22 Hello readers! I have really been making a push to get back to writing, but I'm in a bit of a crazy time in my life. I'm switching careers and my wife and I have just started a new r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES