How to Cuck a Succ - Day 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fair. I guess I did come on a little strong. But I was having a really good dream when you brought me here."

"Sorry about that. We didn't know what would really happen." Penny was not at all avoiding looking at Kelly's tits. They looked really sexy in the faint lighting, a bit mysterious and artistic.

"I know, I know." Kelly waved her hand, dismissing the need to apologize. "Let's start again. Okay. Hi! I'm Kelly and I'm a succubus. In the flesh, real life with no cartoon shades or "uwu" lines on my rosy little cheeks! I'm here to fix up your cute as hell house and be on my way. I am a sex crazed maniac by profession and a house flipping genus by hobby! You don't need to worry about my needs, I'm all set but I do have just one request."

"What is that?" Penny felt like this woman was going to avoid saying what she was really here for and was surprised at what Kelly said next.

"I've been in this game a long time. I'm nearly 400 years old." Kelly looked 20, if that. "I can tell when I got an easy mark and when I'm going to lose a week of my life to fixing up a house. This feels more like one of those, 'YAY' for you guys situations but in case I'm wrong, my one rule is, you cannot put anything artificial inside my body." Kelly did not so much as grin.

"Uhh. Okay. That's umm. That's pretty easy, as far as rules go." Nick was blushing furiously.

"Right? I'm all about easy." Kelly winked at them. "Pretty much anything else goes, just keep it organic. But like I said, this is just ground work. You guys seem like pretty smart humans. This week should be a breeze for you."

Penny was confident she could hold out for a week but this creature already had Nick stuttering. Plus, seeing her naked right off the bat would not be good to help staunch curiosity. She had a bad feeling in her gut but Penny was aware they made this deal with an actual demon. They have to see it through. "We got a guest bedroom, if you'd like to get settled?"

"That would be lovely, Penny. Thank you."

"I never said my name..." Penny should have honestly expected her to know their names.

"Please. You two basically spit in my mouth and dragged my naked ass out of bed and into the woods. That's hot as fuck but only because I had already consented to my end of the deal. If I didn't know your names, you'd already be dead." She giggled lightly.

Penny and Nick exchanged nervous looks and then led the succubus named Kelly to their home.

*

This is just a prologue of the story to test interest. The actual chapters or "days" will probably be longer and I'm considering a diary type approach. I don't know though. I got a lot of hot burners going right now. Might have to keep this one short and sweet if I decide to continue it at all. The good thing about this story is, the couple could fail at any point and I'll be free to go about my business!

I'm also open to this being a bit interactive. If you have any ideas or suggestions of what you might want to see this succubus do to tempt our young heroes, feel free to comment. A few subjects I won't touch; scat, insest, M/M scenes(lack of knowledge), and will not even come close to any age play. All fictional or non will clearly be adults. Anything else is fair game! Chime in or just read along.

12