All Comments on 'How To Get Things Done Pt. 02'

by Dirti2014

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so 1 or 2 more?

1 or 2 more chapters until she fully cuckolds him?

I mean that is were the story is going, correct?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What changed from part1?

What changed from part1? Just that the price this time was more acceptable!!! But the writer ended the story forgetting that Charlie and John had only finished with the first coat of paint!!! So they left the job uncompleted...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just another whore story

sex money, money sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue to take your time.

The time lapse between chapter 1 and chapter 2 seems a bit rushed. I suggest you give this a good long while to let all your fans recover from this incredible astounding saga, of a woman going from wife, to whore, for money, and stuff. What an original concept! And so cleverly executed. I think at least one more execution is needed.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Hmm...

Interesting that when you posted the first chapter in the "Exhibition" category, you got a four-star rating, but here in LW, it's only a two star story. It's almost as if LW voters rate stories solely on the faithfulness of the wife, and whether or not she ends up dead and/or beaten and/or mutilated. Almost.

This isn't a bad premise for a story, but it's been done a million times before. I hope you take this in a unique direction in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess as long as hubby is OK with her....

....sharing her body with anyone she wants for any reason she wants, who are we to object?

On the other hand, she's a fully qualified whore, selling sex play for money or exchange. As she embraces her "sexual power" (oh, brother!), things will surely escalate until she is offering unprotected sex for whatever she wants....waht she wants, is the illicit sex. The thrill of infidelity. The risk of getting caught.

Not sure I'd want that in a wife, along with the very real risk of STDs.

But it's just a fantasy, right? Didn't really happen. It's just the writer getting his rocks off in a story he made up.....and not very originally, I here note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: swingerjoe-Hmmm.

What's so surprising about that. The exhibitionist category is a complete different concept of erotica and I doubt if very many LW readers go there. There were only two comments on the story. Doubtful if there were many hits on the story. A couple of high votes is all it takes to make a 4 star story, if nobody else votes.

Loving wives stories get more hits and more comments, therefore the score is reflected accordingly, in this case barely over 2 stars.

I disagree that most LW readers prefer endings with death and mutilation. Actually the better authors who post in this category don't end most stories like that. It's either consequences of divorce or reconciliation.The sordid revenge stories are in the minority and only received by a select few, normally the same readers over and over. At least that's the way I see it. Like you said, we can all agree to disagree without being confrontational, but I've noticed you do your part in creating discontent. Enough said. (ML)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous