All Comments on 'How to Manage a Marriage Pt. 03'

by maybemay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Calling this stupid would be an insult to all the stupid stories out there. Just nonsensical.

greenman440greenman4408 months ago

Well that was boring.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Training? What is this simp, a husband or a dog?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 months ago

After 25 years she is finally communicating what she likes and he doesn't know where her c;lit is located. I think the writer has gone overboard with her female M/C's teaching?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. Sounded like a pretty stale marriage and it was refreshing she didn't cheat, divorce or try to humiliate him into bringing other guys into their relationship. My god, if he couldn't even eat pussy, she should get a medal for making it 25 years.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meh. Twenty five years of marriage and she couldn't talk to her husband about one of the most important aspects of her relationship with her husband? She's an idiot and she perpetuated a myth in their marriage by faking it for those 25 years. Her loss really.

vietnamvet14vietnamvet148 months ago

Very nice story although as I read some of the comments a few assholes don't agree. But whose fantasy is it? Right! It's 'maybemay's story not the cowards who hide behind 'anonymous'!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing hotter for me than worshipping my wife’s clitoris with my tongue, hoping that she achieves an exquisite climax and finishes by sitting squarely on my face and grinding into my mouth…

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another story about a marriage where the woman doesn’t want a partner but a mindless slave doing exactly what she wants (demands). When women are „in charge” it’s all about, I want, I need, I demand, heaven help you if you don’t deliver. It’s never about partnership or love or respect, just selfish rules, all in her favour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous