How We Met Pt. 02

Story Info
Back in the house we get much closer.
1.5k words
4.64
3.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came and opened the door, he invited me in, I took off my boots and made my way into his kitchen, we sat and he gave me a glass of lemonade. We sat we drank our lemonade, I knew he wanted us to continue what we were doing outside.

He got up to pour me more lemonade when he put the pitcher down I pulled him in to me, he straddled my legs. I pulled him in for a kiss, he and I sat there kissing, his hands on the side of my face, mine holding his back so he would not fall off of me.

His right hand slowly made its way down to my chest, he cupped my shirt covered pec in his hand, he looked like he would cum with just a simple touch of my chest. I really needed a shower, I was covered in sweat and dirt and dust.

"Could I maybe take a shower Sir, I'm very sweaty and covered in dirt?"

He got off of me and ushered me into his bathroom, he had one of those older style tubs, with the claw feet, so long and so deep. While he got the shower going I stripped my shirt, shorts and socks off, here I was naked in this man's bathroom.

When he turned and saw me naked he took in a deep breath and swallowed hard.

"You could join me in the shower, you could wash my back for me?"

I got in and got myself wet, I was almost done when the curtain finally opened and he stepped in. The man had a great body, he was slim with a hairy upper chest, untanned skin, perky nipples. His cock was what caught my eye, the man was horse hung.

A long cock with a loose foreskin, a nice set of balls all of it shaved smooth, being honest I like some hair on a man's body but this made me want to reach out and touch the smoothness of his lower body. He came in and wet the washcloth.

He soaped it up and washed my back for me, once soaped up I turned and he washed my chest for me. I wanted to pull him in for a kiss but he wanted, no he needed me to let him wash me. He wanted to be able to touch my body all over.

He not only washed me but with his other hand he massaged the soap on me everywhere. The man did not just go for my cock balls and ass, he wanted to be able to touch my entire body. He washed my legs, to my feet, my ass, to my arms hands, neck and face.

I rinsed off and he stood there nervous shy, he still would not make the first move, I leaned in and he and I kissed. He was not my first kiss, but he clearly was one of the best kisses I had ever had, we made out in that shower.

He shut the water off, as he stepped out I got a good look at this man's ass, clearly no one had ever, like my self he was a virgin. We got out and he insisted he had to dry me, I knew he wanted to be able to touch my body everywhere. I can't say I did not enjoy it, he was so gentle, and thorough, he wiped every inch of my body.

I liked the way he dried my cock and balls, like they would break, I myself was rough when I was drying my own body. His touch was so gentle, I felt like I was being cared for by someone who cherished a mans body, once dry he dried himself off and he led me to his bedroom.

He had me lay in the middle of his bed, he stood at the side watching me, his eyes on every part of my body. He finally got on the bed and straddled my midsection, yeah okay his ass was on my cock. He would give me a soft gentle massage, from my temples to my neck.

Down my arms to my fingers, he licked my palms and sucked each finger as he massaged them, down my torso to my abs, to my pubic bone. I wanted him to touch my cock, I needed him to hold it for me, touch it stroke it, make me cum, my balls were boiling over right now.

"Please Sir I really need you to touch my cock for me Please."

He took it in his soft hand, his thumb ran along the shaft bringing the precum to the surface, the man may be new to sex but he knew a man's body and how to pleasure it. He leaned in and fed off of the tip of my cock, he milked my cock till I was right on the edge.

He took my cock into his mouth and sucked down on it, the feeling so intense, my balls tucked in and he was fed. He sucked till I had no more, I was sure I was a one cum kinda guy, but he knew he could get so much more from me.

He leaned in and kissed me, I rolled us over I had to have his cock now, I lay on top of him, he stared at me, I kissed him over and over. His cock pulsed as I held him down, I slid down I sucked his nipples, his body so soft and smooth, I took his magnificent cock in my right hand.

I slowly stroked it, I worked the precum to the surface, I had to taste him, he took in deep breaths as I played with his cock. I sucked his cock I had to have his cum inside of me, when he did cum, he not only screamed but his whole body shook.

He shot me with seven full shots of cum, I licked his big cock clean, I needed it, I wanted more, like him I could not get enough. He pulled me off and back on top of him, he and I kissed, I lay there head on his chest so content right now.

"I'm not to heavy to lay on you am I Sir?"

"No Billy and stop calling me Sir its Peter."

I could sleep here, this was beyond comfortable right now, I was happy to spend the rest of the day on top of Peter here. He rolled us over and lay beside me, propped up on his elbow he looked at me.

"Did you enjoy that Billy?"

"Oh my Yes, I really hope we can do it again."

He smiled at me, he leaned in and kissed me.

"You're okay with the age difference? I am much older than you are."

"Are you really? You and I are both the same, new to all of this, I do not see age difference I see a very sexy man who will teach me so many things."

He smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me.

"Billy you know it's the kissing and touching that I crave, I need it more than anything in this world. I really love to touch your whole body, but the affection is what I really need."

I got back on top of him and just stared into his eyes, he really was a beautiful person, so kind, so honest, his eyes really were the window to his soul. This man was so sweet, honest, I knew I had to be near him, not just for sex but all the rest, I too needed the affection.

I leaned in and kissed him over and over, I rolled us over, I felt I was to heavy to be on top of him. He snuggled on me, I pulled the covers over us and we would nap. I held him on me, his body meshed into my own, I kissed the top of his head and dozed off.

He and I woke both of us needing to pee, I lay there I did not move, he looked me in the eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. I rolled on top of him but did not put my whole body weight on him, he pulled me in so I was full on him.

"Billy I love it when you have your whole body on top of me."

He and I kissed till we could not hold back our need to pee, I got off of him and pulled him to his feet. Here we were side by side trying to pee, I could not get my stream to start, he too took some time but once done we stood there side by side at the toilet cocks out both of us semi erect.

He took my hand and led me back to his bedroom, we would do our first sixty nine, he on the bottom, I feared his big cock might choke me to death. Feeling your cock in someone's mouth is incredible, but having one in yours while he is sucking your cock is another whole different feeling.