All Comments on 'How We Met Pt. 01'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 1 year ago

Seems to be a good start maybe a better score in part two.

odogrmodogrmabout 1 year ago

Very good start can't wait to hear what comes next????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start. Cutting a half acre for a neighbor, exactly how I met my first man one summer during college. It took few weeks chatting but then I was sucking his cock it was fun. A little later, if his wife was out, he was balls deep in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this. It’s very gentle and endearing in many ways but also erotic in how the sweet older man is held back by being in the closet for so long and still governed by old attitudes that those of us of a certain age have experienced, even those of us who weren’t even sure that we even found men sexually attractive until we were late into our middle age. It’s also cute on how the young man realises how handsome the older guy actually is when he finally looks at him. I’m hoping the next instalment will be as well written.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Good start, it was difficult for me to satisfy my curiosity at college, nerves, small school, etc.

The summer before senior year I met him while I was working for the town maintaining the parks and rec areas. He was around 45, seemed to be hitting on me at work, maybe, I didn't know. After work we went his place for some beers, got into his jacuzzi, he was hung, as we toweled off, my cock got rock hard looking at his hard shaft.

He simply suggested taking it inside, I followed him to his bedroom, soon was sucking his cock and getting fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES