All Comments on 'Hubby's Whore Ch. 07'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland4 months ago

I missed a few prior chapters but picked up again with this one. As always, I enjoyed TheGraduate88's skillful and literate prose including its very low level of mechanical errors. Chapter 7 seems to be a transition. No actual sex takes place but lots of preparation for sex. Still, many of the details are erotic: the women dressing, the social interactions and role-playing at the banquet, and others. I enjoyed the non-erotic details too. I don't know how well acquainted the author is with high-priced prostitutes, but he does seem very knowledgeable about corporate banquets (poor guy) -- where the best food served is the iced tea, and the sliding walls are placed exactly 16 feet apart. I enjoy well-chosen details. Looking forwards to Chapter 8.

MormonJackMormonJack4 months ago

Ha, awesome. A twist in the tale that is pretty new to me. Thanks Graduate88!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES