Hubby's Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down, and then back up.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"Goddam it, Fred," I said, "as near as I can tell, she's been a good wife for you. I'm just telling you, Honey, either start paying proper attention to her or she'll find someone who does."

It tickled me that when he walked me back to the table he did the one-hand-on-the-table-one-hand-on-the-back-of-her-chair thing, bent down, and said something in her ear that made her giggle.

She stood, flashing me a smile, and walked with him to the dance floor.

Chester was kind of grinning. "What did you do?" he asked.

"I just explained to him that if LaVerne didn't get laid tonight she'd probably be on the hunt as soon as they got home," I said, pasting my best innocent look on my face.

He laughed at that.

I stood again and said, not theatrically loud but not being quiet either, "Come on baby, dance with meeeeeee (deliberately putting a little whine in my voice)," putting as much wiggle in my body as I could.

When he didn't stand I said, "honeeeeeeeeeeeeey."

I felt a hand on my shoulder, as I thought I might given the performance I was putting on, and turned.

He was young, tall, and crazy good-looking. This guy should be modeling. The word "Fabio" sprang to mind. Christ, I wanted to fuck him right there.

I flashed Chester my best snotty grin, took Fabio's hand, and led him to the dance floor.

I had to laugh as the band went into a pretty good rendition of Twist and Shout. I'm one of those big girls who have always enjoyed fast dancing and he kept right up with me.

That ended, and I was a little breathless and sweaty, when they picked up a Blake Shelton song I recognized, something about "who are you when I'm not lookin'," and he swept me into his arms into a very good waltz.

"He's an idiot, you know," he said, the first words he had spoken.

"Who?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"Your 'husband'," he said, his intonation making the quotation marks obvious.

I giggled and asked, "Am I that obvious?"

He laughed softly and said, "You're trying to be. But it takes one to know one."

"Ohhhhh," I said, feeling a little silly.

"Let me guess," he said, flashing the grin that had to melt hearts, "new to The Profession?"

I flashed my own best smile and repeated, "Am I that obvious?"

"No," he said, "you're pretty believable as the wife on the prowl."

"Well," I said, "at least I'm not a total failure."

He laughed at that.

"Here's the thing," he said as we stood between songs. I could have thrown my panties (if I had any on) at the singer when he started into Elvis Presley's Loving You, another nice slow song.

"I think I have a proposition for you," he said as we stepped off.

"A proposition?" I asked, giving him my best wide-eyed look.

He chuckled and said, "Don't overdo it."

I giggled.

"My date," he said, "has a thing for your 'husband,' and wonders if you'd be interested in a swap."

I missed a step and stumbled. That was NOT the "proposition" I had expected.

"Oh my," I said, "you're serious?"

He chuckled and said, "Oh yeah. She's age appropriate for your guy and, well," and he pushed me to arms length and looked me up and down, "I always enjoy a colleague."

I laughed again at that.

"Is that what we are? Colleagues?" I asked.

"Sounds better than 'another whore,' doesn't it," he said, chuckling.

I laughed again, this time a full-on belly laugh.

When the music ended, I looked up at him, said, "What the hell, bring her over to the table," and walked back to Chester alone.

"Someone," I said, sitting next to him, smiling, a little breathless, "wants to meet you."

"What?" he asked.

"Fabio," I said, giggling as I realized that I hadn't caught his name, "is another professional and his client seems to have the hot box for you."

I had seen the word "nonplussed" written before, but this was the first time I felt the need to use it. He looked nonplussed as Fabio laid his hand on my shoulder, I stood, and another woman took my seat.

I laughed softly as I took her in before Fabio led me back to the dance floor. It was obvious that he had spent his day much like I had, shopping. She was, as he had said, "age appropriate" for Chester. I guessed her just shy of getting her Medicare card. And I half expected price tags to be hanging off of her clothes like Minnie Pearl's hat. She looked good, don't get me wrong, but uncomfortable in her new outfit.

Her breasts were on display, obviously supported by a well-designed bra. They were big enough that a dramatic length of cleavage dividing very pale breasts traced liberally with blue veins was showing, and showing proudly I thought. The outfit was strapless, and the skirt was short. I smiled at the fishnet nylons and fuck-me shoes with their ankle straps and stiletto heels.

"Christ," I said as Fabio took me to the dance floor, "your girlfriend looks more like a whore than I do."

He grinned and said, "Hey! I invested a lot of time in that look."

I laughed and asked, "Do you think they'll hook up?'

He grinned and said, "Welllllllllllllllll, I hope it's okay with you but I promised her a demonstration of how it's done between professionals."

I looked up at him, speculatively, and said, "Will I have to fake it?"

He grinned at that and his hand slipped down to my ass, pulling me to him.

"Not unless you're frigid and I doubt that given your line of work," he breathed into my ear.

I giggled, wrapped both arms around him, and molded my body to his. I felt like I was at the prom, and I liked the feeling.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" I asked.

"Nope," he said, chuckling, "but it sounds like fun, doesn't it?"

I giggled.

"How will it work?" I asked.

"Shit, I don't know," he said, "it's a first for me too. I figure we leave our clothes on and you coach Margaret while I coach what'shisname."

"Chester," I said, giggling.

"Okay, while I coach Chester," he said, "and we'll see how good we are. It might be fun, kind of like playing dolls with real people."

"Shit," I said, "I think I just got wet."

He made it obvious he was sniffing the air before saying, "I'm pretty sure you did."

I giggled again and said, "Okay, let's do this."

We walked back to the table and I laid my hand on Margaret's shoulder, lightly, and bent down to whisper, "Come with me."

She looked up, startled, hesitated just an instant, and stood.

I led her to the lady's room.

"So, you think you want my husband, do you?" I said.

She looked confused.

"I thought Lance said you were, well," and she trailed off.

"Lance?" I said before I realized that must be Fabio's real name. I was kind of disappointed that I could no longer just think of him as only "Fabio."

"My, well, my date," she said.

I grinned then.

"Okay," I said, "I'm really Chester's 'date,' as you so delicately put it. But back to my question, do you want Chester?"

She blushed.

"I've known him for years and, well," and she wound down.

"Annddd?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "Yes," meeting my eyes, "I want him."

"So you just pay attention to Mama Patty's voice in your ear," I said, stepping close and whispering into her ear, "and we'll get you taken care of."

She giggled at that.

"Give me your bra," I said.

She looked at me, frozen in place for a few seconds before she reached behind her neck, did something with her bra catch, it was different from any of mine, and handed it to me.

I moved around to stand behind her, close, and whispered, "Back to the table, and when we get there just hand him the bra and invite him to dance." I put the bra in her hand and started leading her back to the table.

After that dance, when Chester came back to the table, I said, "You're welcome."

He grinned.

"Use her room tonight," I said, "I'll be needing ours."

He grinned again and said, "Okay."

As they danced, Fabio/Lance danced with me. He was very good, making even me look good.

Chester and Margaret danced well together too.

It was fun in a weird, voyeuristic way, knowing what was going to come.

"Okay," Fabio/Lance said, "show time."

He released me and went over to where Chester and Margaret danced. I followed.

He moved close behind Chester, his hands on Chester's shoulders, matching his steps, and whispering in his ear.

So I did the same with Margaret. She tensed quickly when my hands settled on her shoulders but relaxed when I said, very softly into her ear, "Arch your back Maggie, show him you want him."

She giggled softly, but did as I told her. Evidently, Fabio/Lance had told Chester to grab her by the ass because that's where his hands were now.

It looked like they were getting along well so Fabio/Lance and I danced.

"You're new," he said.

"Virgin," I said, giggling.

He grinned. "You have talent," he said, "and with your looks," and he looked down, "and those tits, you'll be swarmed with 40-something executives with mommy issues."

"Oh?" I asked.

"It's a type," he said, and yes, I was struck by how surreal this conversation was. "For me, it's 40-something cougars looking for a big dick."

"Oh?" I asked again, "And do they get it?"

He grinned then, took my hand, and laid it on his crotch. And yeah, he was big.

I was disappointed, well, a little disappointed, as the music ended and Fabio/Lance and I went back to work.

"Two hands on his arm," I whispered into Margaret's ear, "look up at him."

She did.

"Now, your best pouty look. Margaret, he's the most important thing in your world right now," I went on.

Another of those words you see written but never really have a call to use.

She simpered up at him.

Fabio/Lance was doing the same thing with Chester. I could hear that he was speaking but couldn't make out the words.

But I saw the results.

Chester leaned forward and I spoke into her ear, very softly, but I could make out what he said.

"Would you like to come up and see my etchings," he said.

Margaret and I both giggled at that.

"I'd love to," she said, "but I have a date."

"They won't mind," he said, and leaned back far enough to focus on me, "Will you Pam?"

I smiled and arched my back a little, putting my boobs with those little round bruises on display, "You're the boss, Honey," I said.

Chester turned to Fabio/Lance. "Can you take care of my wife for the night?" he asked.

Fabio/Lance looked at Margaret and said, "Well, there's an upcharge."

Margaret said, "Go ahead, Baby, we'll settle up tomorrow."

Fabio/Lance walked me to the dance floor and as his strong hand cupped my ass and I felt the bulge of his erection against me I smiled, watching Chester and Margaret leave the room, hand in hand.

I wondered how much of an upcharge that would be as I ran my fingers into Fabio/Lance's thick hair and pulled him down for a kiss.

12